Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-8-2014, 09:14 PM   #281

Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

#1 way to get ___________ to change a vote: give negative criticism and make him feel bad, pressure him
Old 06-8-2014, 09:21 PM   #282

I find it "funny" how everyone started piling up on Charu when he questioned funnygurl's innocence
Old 06-8-2014, 09:21 PM   #283
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

sunfan

Old 06-8-2014, 09:26 PM   #284
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___________ View Post
#1 way to get ___________ to change a vote: give negative criticism and make him feel bad, pressure him
ok cool so when I roll wolf all I have to do to pocket you is be nice to you. Duly noted.

I'm not nice, not everyone is in this game.

But fine, I'll use nicer words if that really bothers you.

The fact that "There are more important things" is very confusing to me. Perhaps I do care about the smaller details, but when someone votes for basically no reason other than gut feeling, I start to get a little uneasy; it doesn't really help the humans figure anything out. You also didn't respond to me AT ALL when I asked that question; so I don't know where your head is at, why you think funny is a wolf, and I definitely don't understand why you think I am a wolf by association. Basically, its impossible to understand what you think this game. You need to voice your opinions. Most importantly, you need to decide whether or not charles is real or not. I suggest you start with literally
Old 06-8-2014, 09:27 PM   #285
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

any of those goddamn this touchpad.

but yeah I'm not going to be nice to you. If anything, be wary of people currying your favor. In any case, you just look to me like you're ducking the hard questions and trying to coast by.
Old 06-8-2014, 10:12 PM   #286
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___________ View Post
I find it "funny" how everyone started piling up on Charu when he questioned funnygurl's innocence
Funny wasn't lynched because of charu questioning her innocence, Charu was lynched because D1 was lazy and of the three wagons we ended up vetoing the two wagons on fic/charles.

Mostly because Fic was pro town powerplaying and charles claimed blue. Did you read the end of D1 or did you just vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-8-2014, 10:41 PM   #287
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

yeah you tell 'em manti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also blanky's offline now bye blanky i guess good luck with finals and stuff
Old 06-8-2014, 10:51 PM   #288
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
yeah you tell 'em manti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also blanky's offline now bye blanky i guess good luck with finals and stuff
Not like you're a confirmed human or anything either. Blanky's reasoning was just bogus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-8-2014, 11:01 PM   #289
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

ok manti ;;
you should trust me though i'm like so town it's ridiculous
i mean i can't even begin to tell you how amazing charu's and fiction's corpses tasted like wow
tasted a bit overmedicated but mmmmmmmmm
Old 06-8-2014, 11:09 PM   #290
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

also i'll stop fooling around so much now haha doesn't this phase end like tomorrow night or something
Old 06-8-2014, 11:31 PM   #291
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
ok manti ;;
you should trust me though i'm like so town it's ridiculous
i mean i can't even begin to tell you how amazing charu's and fiction's corpses tasted like wow
tasted a bit overmedicated but mmmmmmmmm
Like I know you made the post after this and everything, but your gameplay has been "claim wolf waltz along and get mad at people who call you a wolf for it"

Like wut? Productivity please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-8-2014, 11:33 PM   #292
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Sunfan, is your info the same as fictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-9-2014, 12:05 AM   #293
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Like do we have 4 blue claims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 06-9-2014, 12:46 AM   #294
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Xiz is cool.

And he and funny are right too, you can go ahead and lynch me and I'll flip as Doctor, but if you over-concern yourself with lynching the Red Doctor, you're neglecting to consider the majority of nonclaimers. So if you're going to lynch me, I suggest at least also taking into consideration the behaviours of other Players as well.

Anyway, I figure now is a good point to post my thoughts on stuff.

1. Blindreper - Haven't seen much of him, have no major opinions.
2. Charu - Sorry!!!
3. Funnygurl555 - I've had a few chats with her, but can't really make whether she's Human or Wolf. I find her difficult to read, that is to say. No major opinions otherwise, though I've humoured the possibility of her, Gradiant, and sunfan being Partners, but considering how my previous theory of Charu and Manti went, best to dismiss this one probably!!!
4. Manti - I feel he's Human after having reevaluated my interpretations of Day 0. He felt Charu was Human and tried to garner some traction for discussion (still don't know why he came after me though </3). His suspicions about Fiction and I being Partners seem more legitimate knowing that Fiction is Human; Manti voiced similar concerns of such pairings in Poker TWG.
5. thesunfan - I don't know what to make of his having three claims and I'm almost inclined to believe he's lying. That aside, I feel his vote for me seems artificial otherwise given how he was performing last game; he seems like the type that entertains all possibilities and doesn't easily overlook one for the other. He's not fully explained to me why he suspects me beyond what was circumstantial (going back to his bizarre claim story again) either.
6. BDN - His annoyances with Fiction's playstyle seems rather in hand with Human Kaiveran to me; he initially believed that Fiction was Human and changed his mind suddenly. I don't see why a Wolf would let himself be subject to his emotions in that way.
7. Xiz - He is cool. I don't completely trust him, because he seems like a really good Player from my impression of him (and I thus think he would be astute enough to false claim Doctor if he were a Wolf), but a few of his actions seem rather Human to me (despite my paranoia, his public claim as Doctor was abrupt and he seemed legitimately concerned about there being 4 claims).
8. Gradiant - Slightly suspicious of him in that he's being dismissive in the same way he was last game (though, I suppose that's also a part of his personality too). His vote for me this Phase was abrupt and excluded his reasoning, despite the death of Fiction debunking his theory of him and I being Partners. And considering we were Wolf Partners Pre-Reroll, even if briefly, he should understand that I'm generally cautious and reserved. His reasoning that I would take the risk of claiming to fish for Doctor claims is weak too. Even if I were a Wolf, why would I care about who the Doctors were Day 0? They're more of a danger at endgame and could even be a setback at the beginning if they don't guard wisely. I expect better of him as a Human.
9. YMIA - His confidence in me flipping as a Wolf makes me feel that he's Human, if only because he doesn't seem the type to make himself appear outright wrong.
10. Mashi - i am the please, claim to me
11. Blanket - Haven't seen much of him either, have no major opinions.
12. Fiction - rip my love
13. Mea - I've only interacted him briefly on Day 0 during the Charu lynch and he seemed Human based on his concern on the lynch, but I have no strong feelings on him otherwise.

Going to place my vote on thesunfan. In addition to my suspicion of him, when I messaged Fiction asking whom to guard, he dismissed sunfan as a target since he was leaning Red for him. I hadn't asked him to explain why, but I'll trust his judgement, since it agrees with mine too anyway.

BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF LOVE. EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU (but not equally, ofc) AND YOU WILL BE VICTORIOUS AS I SEND MY HOLY ARROWS TO DESTROY THE WOLVES.

IT MUST BE DONE, THE WINNER OF THE GAME WINS A BOXSET OF QUINTACHROMATIC MORPHIN' PRISM RANGERS.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:12 AM   #295
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I'm sorry for not switching my vote to Charles from Bdn when you asked me to join in on a wagon Manti

I feel I really screwed up by not doing so
Old 06-9-2014, 01:16 AM   #296
Gradiant

Charles, you've done nothing but shitpost until claiming blue while not in real danger. You also strongly latched onto fiction and now there's a situation where an apparent blue claim is lying. Your claim reeks of shit to me and there's no need to lie about being blue if you are town. It doesn't help. It only helps you if you are red. My thoughts on you weren't only that you and fiction were on the same team. That was of course one possibility. I do agree with (I think Manti's?) point that you were hardcore riding on fiction's coattails.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:17 AM   #297
Gradiant

I am also confident that you will flip as a wolf. You know this. You are putting YMIA as human (I agree btw) because he is confident that you will flip as a wolf. Are you seriously trying to defend yourself and paint me as red this way?
Old 06-9-2014, 01:17 AM   #298
Gradiant

You can't just pick and choose, seriously
Old 06-9-2014, 01:19 AM   #299
Gradiant

Also explain how I am dismissive this game please? Because I don't think you understand. My vote for you at the start of this phase without anything else isn't being dismissive since I had posted you as suspicious before the phase started. I felt explaining so again wasn't necessary. You are choosing to ignore my previous post. Don't pick and choose please.
Old 06-9-2014, 01:21 AM   #300
Gradiant

You also can't try and tell me how to think about you because of us being on the same team before the re-roll for not even a full day. All I can get from you is that you and blind seemed to rely on james a lot based on the poker twg game, not that you are cautious.
Closed Thread