Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 03:15 AM   #1
Branman123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Moderator help please?

Hi, after about 100-200 attempts and about 4-6 hours straight playing this song. I finally perfected my imperfect beat for the skill token. I got really lucky and I hope you can fix why I didn't get the skill token.

FFR went down for about 2 minutes right when I got it, so I think that caused an error. Look at the bottom of the picture where it says "Waiting for Flash..."

The first picture shows that FFR is not loading correctly and the second shows my Username in the top right corner.

Thanks if you can help me, you wouldn't believe how hard I worked just to get this. I do not think I'll be able to do it again (Anytime soon where I don't drive myself crazy) as it is 1:14 AM.

Thanks in advance Moderators and Site Admins!

Edit: I still have the same exact game I played when I got the skill token opened.

Last edited by Branman123; 07-12-2007 at 12:21 AM..
Branman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:17 AM   #2
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default Re: Moderator help please?

I'd say don't worry about it. Looks like just another unrecorded score. There is a thread for this in the Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=55758) If something doesn't happen in the next few days, just post your case/story in there and it should be fixed.

Pretty tight score by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 04:20 AM   #3
Branman123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR View Post
I'd say don't worry about it. Looks like just another unrecorded score. There is a thread for this in the Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=55758) If something doesn't happen in the next few days, just post your case/story in there and it should be fixed.

Pretty tight score by the way.
Thanks a lot, I think you have cured my insomnia

Although I have played FFR for a while, I haven't used the forums as much as I would like to (Darn addicting game!)

Have a good day, you deserve it!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
Branman123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Sorry about the double post, but I would like to mention that I'll be gone for 1 hour or so to fix something. If you need anything else other than the screen shots, I will be willing to supply it if you can fix this skill token error!

P.S. I have re-tried the song and It's going to take another lifetime for me to re-do this if I have to get used to the beat again. But I still have the screen open from when I got the skill token earlier! If I need to, I will take a video of me holding of a sign saying "I got jacked an FFR Skill Token" and stand right next to my results! I won't be closing that score until a final confirmation.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon

Last edited by Branman123; 07-11-2007 at 02:34 PM..
Branman123 is offline   Reply With Quote