Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #121
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG XCV: Nobody messes with the frog, see

I'll be waiting for cedo and YMIA further inputs. I'm curious to know more about how people perceive me so I'm glad V asked that question. In fact, there's a bunch of other voices I'd like to hear before entering mid-phase. And excuse me for my play style since it is really careless, I do have some issues with wording and such so I'll try to tone down my posts and be more precise.

@freaky: I'm having issues understanding your post, but I'm aware I came to this conclusion since it is my first game and I base myself solely on how the rules are written. OP states masons can only talk during pregame and night phases but also states wolves 'can' talk during night phases. I assumed they could only talk at night but also had some doubts in the case that an experienced wolf would be able to guide its partners during the day without arousing the interest of villagers.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:00 PM   #122
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

wolves legit can't communicate during the day time? what is this horseshit

Old 05-22-2013, 03:03 PM   #123
Crazyjayde
FFR Veteran
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Well anyway, thanks for Manti for clearing up a bit how such a strategy would be hard to execute. It still gets me thinking as to who would potentially attempt something as risky.

Like I said, I've got business to attend to. I want to hear more from danceguy and vicc though.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #124
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
Yoman who do you think is the most wolfy? Why? Why aren't you voting for them?

I, and everyone else probably, don't really care about your null reads. Only those people you are feeling are human and those you are feeling are wolves.

V, while it is still very early in the game to really make even educated guesses, I should put out a serious vote, since I failed to last post. I would say that either Jayde or Freaky are the most suspicious to me. I was putting emphasis on Viccica talking earlier, but that's really all I want from Vic, just for her to talk. Freaky seems especially accusatory right now, to me beyond the point of just getting people talking, and more so to remove wolf pressure from himself by placing it on another. Jayde, obviously, made a considerably questionable post, which was actually brought out by Freaky. Jayde's question, to me, seems like either plain curiosity worded badly, or actually trying to formulate a plan for the wolf team. I'm going to switch my vote to Freaky for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
yoman, there's a reason that emotion draws attention. You can learn a lot about a player when the shields go down. I should know, since that's been me more than once. A typical player is far more likely to blow off d1 votes because, well, they're mostly baseless d1 votes. Gotta go, but I'll post more later.

I'm sticking with yoman for now.
Thanks for giving that a nice, clear description as to how emotion is typically harmful to you. I was always a little unsure about it, but I didn't really know how to prevent myself from acting that way, or why I did in the first place. I'm trying to form as unbiased/objective/unemotional posts as I can, but that's obviously a bit difficult for me right now. In time I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
last game i figured wolves could only talk during night phases, im too lazy to check OP or where i got that idea from but i think it states it.

anyways yoman why so defensive so early in the day? seems like you are going out of your way to prove your humanity rather than try and draw out the wolfiness of thers
This relates back towards the fact of me making emotional posts. It's an defensiveness seems to be an unfortunate side affect of having emotion. In any case, it should be clear i'm over that, since I'm slowly but surely remembering everything I had forgotten about TWG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #125
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

ok im fine with yoman now

Old 05-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #126
Vendetta21
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Vendetta21

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
ok im fine with yoman now

Care to elaborate why that post inspired it in a little more detail?
Old 05-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #127
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

i don't care for bad players. lynching them makes me happy when i can't tell if they are human or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo man im awesome View Post
more so to remove wolf pressure from himself by placing it on another
this made me contribute to his vote

Old 05-22-2013, 03:49 PM   #128
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakysnots View Post
lynching them makes me happy
I'm sorry, completely aside from the game, this statement just sounds hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:58 PM   #129
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

because that was a response to what manti has said earlier. sometimes i don't know if i explain too much or two little. i reread it and it didnt make sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Personally I find the fact that he regurgitated data from valid points made by others quite suspicious.

Old 05-22-2013, 04:00 PM   #130
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

lol two little fuck my brain on alcohol

Old 05-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #131
freakysnots
八一
FFR Veteran

brb wings

Old 05-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #132
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

Quote:
Originally Posted by James May View Post
Viccica

Not sure why you are insistent in killing me...besides, shouldn't carry anything from previous games to this~

(forgot to bold her name on my first post, just realized it now -_-...)

@Zoshi: Any particular reason why?
My vote is staying where it because of this post, really. It was clearly a joke vote to pile in with all of the early joke votes. I think it was actually my only post in the thread so far. I don't see where you view this as my being insistent on killing you, I wasn't even a big part of the group trying to lynch you LAST game. Nervous much? Further, that second vote after Manti's prodding vote. Hrm.

To my interpretations, Jayde seems to be playing the 'fit in' card and being appeasing to the more active and talkative people. I don't know if this an instance of some attempt to create a facade of teamwork or if Jayde just wants to make a friendly impression?

My response to Yo man about my inactivity; I've never played it to my advantage with my work schedule and stuff. If anything it has hindered my team each time. Yes, I'm actively reading the thread, no I don't want to create a response in the little time I have to do so which will be halfassed and that I won't have the time to respond to any of the responses. It's a matter of judging what I might help or harm in doing so and what my absence after a post will potentially cause. I'm posting now both because I have the day off and because I told V I would try harder. For you, personally, I want to know why all you seem to be doing is skimming the thread and reposting comments and observations OTHER people already have.

There is far too much miming going on in this thread. Not having your own opinion is kind of ridiculous. Read and analyze for yourselves, stop leeching off of Manti and V's thought process.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #133
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

you literally say the same thing day 1 every game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 05-22-2013, 04:21 PM   #134
Viccica
FFR Player

Also, Freaky sorry about your break up but get out because you're being a pest. >:{

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-22-2013, 04:22 PM   #135
Viccica
FFR Player

I say the same thing because everyone always just FLOCKS to the veterans of TWG and proceeds to blindly follow them.

Everyone knows I have a busy work schedule, but you guys are always the ones to point it out as tohugh it has some type of relevance to the game itself. When I post, I do it to respond to comments made about me and what I think of the thread thus far.

And what I think of the thread thus far is primarily that none of you have formed your own opinions of anyone so far.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #136
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

have you read the thread?

Quote:
wow
Old 05-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #137
Viccica
FFR Player

Have you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #138
Viccica
FFR Player

Most of it is nonsense and recycled information.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 05-22-2013, 04:31 PM   #139
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viccica View Post
Most of it is nonsense and recycled information.
ok this is your signature day 1 quote. interrogating and pressing for information is not nonsense. does yoman's persistent and strong defense so early in the game not strike you as wolfy? it did for me, oh look there's an opinion.

what about crazyjayde's loooong posts, does that seem like pro-village to you? it did for me, but to an extent. of course it is too early to clear people but why not prod for suspicion sake. people have said jayde seems to be trying hard to fit in, and i agree with that (not a recycled opinion, it is good to hear the majority's opinion on stuff), however i'd rather have someone weighing in on the same ideas rather than always complaining "bla bla bla stop following V and manti, bla bla bla day 1 is useless, bla bla bla that opinion has been said".

Quote:
wow
Old 05-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #140
Viccica
FFR Player

TPS seems to have come a long way since I played with him last. I strongly agree with his initial post, where he votes for yoman. A lot of his post seemed like fluff but the point was really that only wolves have to be afraid of posting something that contributes. I always enjoy hearing his insight. It’s nice that he’s been poking at people and getting responses from various people.

Dance is clearly just making joke posts. This could just be a means of staying neutral to avert attention from him, where it also could just be him trying to be a safe human. He’s responding to things that have pretty much already been decided or moved past.

Yoman seems overly emotional, but that could be a kneejerk response to gathering votes on him in quick succession.

Freaky is stuck on his multiple voting pools idea. This is a bad idea for a number of reasons, but the primary one being that results are unreliable and it requires complete compliancy from everyone in the thread. Nevermind the fact it relies on there even BEING a vigi.

Cedo has a chronic case of talking bit and not backing it up. Seriously, where the analysis you promised on page like. 3. You’ve had plenty of time and plenty of posts to throw it out there. He also let Jayde defend him and then disappeared.

Jayde seems to be making informed, well-thought responses but I think her jumping on V was a bit premature. Further, after maybe three posts with V, she ended up voting for Cedo anyway?

Those are the notable things that I have seen thus far. I think the votes on Cedo are reasonable, but perhaps a little rushed. V, Manti and Jrodd are all playing as they typically would. Past James, my vote would probably be on Freaky because he’s incessantly useless and contributes little while maintaining a lockjaw on what he and only he deems to be a good idea.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Closed Thread