Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 11:09 AM   #1
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution
Default TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Okay, this idea is originally from FoJaR; I've been talking it out with him and balancing it for about a week, now I need you guys to put holes in it.

Here goes.

The idea for this game is instead of wolves picking targets for wolfings in the night, they raid people's tents. During the day, humans and wolves will talk with each other, and have the option of bunking in someone else's tent for that night.

CONDITIONS OF BUNKING:

1 - Both people MUST agree to bunk with each other AND agree on who's tent to go to.

2 - NO more than two people per tent.

3 - BOTH people MUST PM the host BEFORE night for the bunking to count.

Another thing, if a human bunks with a wolf, the wolf has the OPTION of a free kill on his roommate that night. Now the wovles could easily pass this up to look more human, but in close-to-end of game scenarios, it may be advantagous to get that extra kill.

Here's the biggest problem with this idea. Blue roles can come out with much less fear to start human alliances, because they won't be killed for sure (since they can bunk with anyone else). So before I get into any more problems or details, let me give you the game I propose. Numbers and such can be tweaked for balance.

16 people, 3 wolves, 3-4 zombies. A zombie is a new role I created to help counter the problem of multiple killings per night (with 3 wolves, there is the possibilty of FIVE wolfings in a night) and to dismiss the problems with blues starting alliances.

A zombie is a player that has to be wolfed twice in order to die. In the game, there will be either 2 or 3 human zombies, and 1 wolf zombie (to prevent humans from going "oh, that tent got wolfed, but only one person died, he's a guarenteed human!") The wolf zombie does NOT have to be lynched twice. >.<

Another important note: There will be no distinction between which tent is wolfed, and which tent just had a secret kill (ie a human bunked with a wolf and the wolf took the free kill). This way the wolves could choose not to wolf anyone that night, and make the secret kill look like a wolfing, making them look like a zombie.

EXTRA NOTE: The reason you bunk with someone else is that if the wolves try and wolf you that night, you're not in there, resulting in no kill for the night. But if you're in the tent with someone else that gets wolfed, DOUBLE KILL.

GASP.

Okay, I think that's everything, poke holes people.

CHARDISH RULES EDIT: A prostitute would be added in here so that the humans would have a reason to bunk, and bunking in general would be advantageous for both humans and wolves. Plus this is a role that wouldn't want to come out. =D
Old 11-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #2
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Why would ANYONE bunk with anyone else? Only the wolves get an advantage from it, so everyone would just reject any propositions to bunk with someone else.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 12:52 PM   #3
User6773

Default Re: RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
Why would ANYONE bunk with anyone else?
GAME DEFEATED
Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 PM   #4
User6773

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Wait...unless. This is me reading into it.

Wolves decide to raid Chardish's tent. There's no one there because Chardish is in NightSonnett's tent, as it should be. So the wolves don't get a kill, and Chardish has a wonderful night?

But, if the wolves decide to hit NightSonnett's tent, they kill us both with a single stroke (if you catch my drift?)
Old 11-15-2005, 01:00 PM   #5
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Yeah, that's the idea there Chardish.

Maybe 1 blue wouldn't be too unbalanced for the wolves; a seer for example. Then the wolves would have 1 zombie wolf, 1 master wolf, and 1 regular wolf.

OR as Chardish just pointed out on AIM, the prostitute would be a perfect role for this game, as it would be to her advantage not to come out. So instead of the whore getting 3 nights (or was that the voyeur?), she gets however much action she can convince people to sleep with her for.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:38 PM   #6
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

So, the advantage to not sleeping in your own tent would be if you thought you were a wolf target, so you convince someone you trust to be human to let you sleep with him? Thus, when the wolves go to wolf you, your tent is empty?

Also, if someone is suspected to be a zombie, could one of the wolves bunk with them, secret kill them, and have the other wolves raid the tent for a two hit kill? I would presume that the wolves would know the other wolves and wouldn't kill him, although that would be interesting as a sacrifice.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
GuidoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:59 PM   #7
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yes, you could do that Guido, and if a wolf zombie bunked with a human zombie, that would be even better.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:10 PM   #8
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Uh... Tass' seal off approval is NOT given to this game. Homosexual relations are frowned upon here in TWG Forum.

PS - Chardish... why Beth? You had perfect opportunities to use any number of FFR chicks, including some who ACTUALLY READ this forum.

PPS - This game has potential. Let me think about it, see if I come up with any flaws. Sad as it is, its often not until the game actually begins and I'm REALLY in the game mindset that I find them... like mead's game and the auto-psy.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:05 PM   #9
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Sounds like an interesting proposition. But what if the prostitute turns out to be a wolf/zombie?

Anyway, if this game were to be made, I'd want to join were I eligible.
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 04:20 PM   #10
User6773

Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
PS - Chardish... why Beth? You had perfect opportunities to use any number of FFR chicks, including some who ACTUALLY READ this forum.
Jurs and Flypie are both WAY too young.

Whorli = Better off just friends. Plus if there's anyone whose bad side I don't want to be on, it's yours.

Amanda = "hey guido imma steal ur gf" jokes are getting pretty old, since I've been making them for the past year or so.

Beth = <3. She can read this forum, and should. And most aesthetically appealing, I might add. ; )
Old 11-15-2005, 05:08 PM   #11
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

I think Chardish just insulted all the girls on FFR. :O

But um, this would be interesting, indeed. So the wolves pick the person's tent, not the person. Hmmmmm....so if EVERYBODY is sleeping over, the wolves won't get a kill half the time, but would get 2 kills when they did get a hit? Interesting...OH, and do we get told whose tent was attacked? I dunno if it would help, but if Tass and somebody else died and they were sleeping in Tass's tent, it may make us think differently than if they were sleeping in the other guy's tent. *shrug* Just a thought.

However, I get the feeling that Afro and I would get targetted and killed together, just because I'd demand to sleep with him. That turns me off to this game a little bit....

PS: This would make for some hilarious story-telling.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:15 PM   #12
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

igotrhythm the prostitute is a human special role... she can't be a wolf.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 05:26 PM   #13
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

eb: yes, very good story telling, and it depends on balancing things whether the tent of attacking is announced the next day or if just who died is announced.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:55 PM   #14
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Why would it make a difference if I was killed in my tent or in someone else's tent.

PS - I demand Whorli and Panda be allowed to play with myself and Guido, so we can have some REALLY amusing stories.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:33 PM   #15
User6773

Tass: It's a matter of second-guessing.

The wolves want to kill you. Do they go after your tent, or the tent of someone they think you're likely to sleep with?

If they go after your tent, they can be sure one of the kills is you if someone is there.

If they go after someone else's tent, they might have a better chance of catching you if they think they know who you'll sleep with.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:42 PM   #16
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I approve of this game, I think it will lead to some REALLY interesting gameplay. There will be lots and lots of lying. For example if you've arranged to sleep with someone already and someone else comes up to you and asks you to sleep with them you can't be like "no I'm sleeping with someone else" because that would be a big help to the wolves you'd have to either A) say yes but not send in your pm B)say no you're going it alone C)make up some other excuse.

Also the prostitute will have to be extra careful. She won't want to make herself look obvious by going around and asking to sleep with people, and instead will have to hope people come to her. Also, instead of trying to sleep with wolves as a traditional seer might, she'll want instead to sleep with humans since sleeping with a wolf who has the ability to kill you isn't a good idea. It will be a very complex game.
talisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 06:45 PM   #17
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I will only sleep with women.... getting it out there now. So, here's to hoping flypie, jurs, panda, whorli... all my bitches... join.

or chardish. he's fairly girly.
Old 11-15-2005, 06:53 PM   #18
User6773

Good thing you want to sleep with 16-year-olds :P

P.S. I think you're bisexual.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #19
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Just for you Evan. And 16? Meh... you're right. Too old for me.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:54 PM   #20
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG SLUMBER PARTY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution
eb: yes, very good story telling, and it depends on balancing things whether the tent of attacking is announced the next day or if just who died is announced.
i was thinking the tent would be announced as well, as it would be where the bodies were found.
FoJaR is offline   Reply With Quote