Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-7-2009, 11:22 AM   #401
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction
Default Re: TWG XC: Deja Vu

Balancing my apparent blue fishing with a little selflessness does sound pretty wolfy, kind of like trying to go under the radar. But had I not said that (and I was serious) you'd be grilling me for selfish blue fishing. I'd lose either way.
Old 11-7-2009, 04:37 PM   #402
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Just want to repeat, even though the psychic is almost definitely dead already:

Contrary to what Fiction wants, the psychic should not come to him. I would even go as far as saying the seer shouldn't either.

If he wasn't already seer'd, I'd say we should seer him. Jesus.

If he kills me tonight, please don't let him fly under the radar just because he's been seer'd.

ps if I'm alive at beginning of day, I'll run the numbers and see when endgame is for various wolfcounts so we can have an idea of how we've done so far and how far we might have to go. If I don't make it, someone else should do this.
Old 11-7-2009, 04:39 PM   #403
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I support arfo 100%
Old 11-7-2009, 05:27 PM   #404
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

normally wolves dont get wolfed afro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-7-2009, 05:28 PM   #405
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

fiction
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 11-7-2009, 05:32 PM   #406
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

i mean fiction
Quote:
Old 11-7-2009, 11:24 PM   #407
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

well this has been a long night.
Quote:
Old 11-7-2009, 11:53 PM   #408
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

Sorry, guys! I wasn'table to get to a computer like I thought I would.

Panda Express has died!

1. Viccica (MMViccica)
2. Panda Express (HellJumperDragon)
3. FictionJunction (fikshonjunkshon)
4. FreezinIce (NEXGen33)
5. Makilaz (BenderChan)
6. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
7. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
8. Afrobean (Afrobean16)
9. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
10. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
11. sc979 (sam97379)
12. jwcgator (jwcgator2)
13. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
14. A2P (Awesome Lamer)
15. u84 (u8477)
16. syhto (amanetora)

It is now Day 4. It ends on Tuesday, 11/10 at 11:59pm CST.

Insta is set at 5 votes.

Questionable Content

Last edited by clarinet89; 11-8-2009 at 12:16 AM..
Old 11-8-2009, 12:09 AM   #409
u84
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Why is Vic dead..

Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.

Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.
Old 11-8-2009, 12:16 AM   #410
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

fix'd

Questionable Content
Old 11-8-2009, 07:10 AM   #411
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

This is not surprising at all to me.

I'll take it from here, u84.

Syhto is a wolf.

Reason: Panda Express is the reason Ruritsu died before. He told Sytho that Ruritsu was the seer, apparently as a means to test his trust in her. Ruritsu dying previously made no sense, but now it does. Then last night, I made direct reference to how Panda had something to talk to me about but up til now hadn't. And then he dies. Hmm... I guess the wolves forgot about PMs...?

And yeah, I did consider the possibility of Panda making this claim as a ploy as a wolf to get us to lynch syhto as a green, but I don't see Panda having the cajones to off himself to get it to play off 100%. I especially understand he could be a wolf if you consider the fact that Panda Express was LYING about who the SEER is. TERRIBLY wolfy behavior, but again, I don't think he or anyone on his team would feel it was necessary or productive to wolf Panda. He'd have told me and u84 about this, and let himself live. Even if Fiction is a wolf with him, I don't see them hatching a plan that would involve killing one of their own when it's not necessary. Too convoluted, even for fiction. If I'm wrong and you guys engineered this ridiculous situation, then kudos. You guys deserve the win more than I.

Also, there's everything I attacked her with before that I can no longer remember the length of. All I recall is the "I'm too drunk to talk TWG", which frankly, can never be the case for a green. Reds can slip up, blues can slip up, greens who are not in-the-know cannot.

I'll run end-game numbers in a bit. Gonna finish reading up other threads around the forum before coming back to hammer those scenarios out. Will say, however, that no one should vote right now. If we failed to get ANY wolves, the instalynch count is now low enough that a single vote plus the 4 wolves would allow them to instawin.
Old 11-8-2009, 07:32 AM   #412
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

See, Fiction and tupac? That is how you present a counterpoint. Don't just say "this could be the case but it's probably not", state the case, then explain why it is NOT the case. You don't make a counterpoint by merely stating it, you need to refute it too!

Anyway...

9 players left.

If 4 wolves, 5 humans. We'd have 1 day (today) in which to try before we lose. In this case, we haven't caught a single wolf and if we fail to do so today, it's the end. I actually think this could well be the case here.

If 3 wolves, 6 humans. We'd have 2 days (today and tomorrow) to try before we lose. In this case, we've only got one wolf. I'd guess it's emerald if that is the case.

If 2 wolves, 7 humans. That's 3 days to try before we lose. In this case, I'd guess it'd be Emerald and Maki. I find this case to not be very likely, personally.

If there is 1 wolf left, with 8 humans. That's 4 days of potential failures before we're down to the wire. I am pretty damn sure that this is not the case, as it would mean that Gun, Emerald, and Maki were all wolves.

So we, in my expert opinion, have between 1 and 2 days of potential failures. We need to be very careful, folks.
Old 11-8-2009, 08:58 AM   #413
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Don't lecture me
Old 11-8-2009, 09:21 AM   #414
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

I'd appreciate a serious response regarding these allegations I've brought on Syhto, rather than a jokey response to a joke.
Old 11-8-2009, 11:46 AM   #415
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

hi a2p

Are you going to contribute to the thread or just read it and post a jokey response?
Old 11-8-2009, 11:53 AM   #416
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

a2p you wolf coward piece of ****
Old 11-8-2009, 12:57 PM   #417
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

tupac

I don't like his constant bandwagon voting on each day. "Oh hey guys I don't think gun is a wolf but lets lynch him anyways to avoid phantoms haha"

and that bull**** accusation on me about defending maki because he was one of "my wolf partners" ...Yeah, doesn't sit well
Old 11-8-2009, 12:58 PM   #418
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ps my jokes come off as "jokey" because that's just my personality. I can't help it afro
Old 11-8-2009, 12:58 PM   #419
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I really really hope that's not the reason why you're suspicious of me afro. Remember last game? Yeah.
Old 11-8-2009, 03:42 PM   #420
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Alright, serious response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Reason: Panda Express is the reason Ruritsu died before. He told Sytho that Ruritsu was the seer, apparently as a means to test his trust in her.
I asked you this on aim, but WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? And if someone HAD told me that and I were a wolf, I definitely would not have gone out and made it a point to wolf the person next night. That's ridiculous. Yes afro, I'm a wolf. Someone thought someone was seer and I went out and wolfed them because I had no better ideas.

Quote:
Then last night, I made direct reference to how Panda had something to talk to me about but up til now hadn't. And then he dies. Hmm... I guess the wolves forgot about PMs...?
Was that another one of your tests? How was I to know what the subject matter of said discussion would be? Was I supposed to think that he was going to go to you with something that never happened and try to accuse me specifically of being a wolf, so that you could come back next day and have some sort of ploy for winning the game? Sir, I applaud you, but anyone else could have decided to wolf him.
Quote:
Closed Thread