Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-8-2016, 03:36 PM   #1061
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 150: Undertale

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Papyrus View Post
because unlike you i know what i am capable of providing and i'm not incessantly paranoid about how many thousands of words i haven't typed per phase
I'm not sure if knowing you're incapable of providing any content is a good thing or a bad thing

probably a bad thing
Old 04-8-2016, 03:39 PM   #1062
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

Quote:
because unlike you i know what i am capable of providing and i'm not incessantly paranoid about how many thousands of words i haven't typed per phase
You're kidding right?
Old 04-8-2016, 03:45 PM   #1063
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
I'm not sure if knowing you're incapable of providing any content is a good thing or a bad thing

probably a bad thing
reading the most convenient interpretation into a post is a pretty good way of telling everyone that you're scum
Old 04-8-2016, 03:48 PM   #1064
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
reading the most convenient interpretation into a post is a pretty good way of telling everyone that you're scum
nah, what I'm saying isn't contentful, right?
All I am is paranoid about how many words I type (insert MK's death post here) and this discussion doesn't matter
How are we still talking about this everyone but myself should be talking about the game while I sit off to the side picking off remarks here and there
Old 04-8-2016, 03:55 PM   #1065
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

but really i don't think i have to write essay-length posts about anything i'm seeing, and if you have a hard time convincing people in this game without flooding the thread with loads of heavily padded words then i don't know what to tell you
Old 04-8-2016, 04:00 PM   #1066
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Mad Dummy View Post
nah, what I'm saying isn't contentful, right?
All I am is paranoid about how many words I type (insert MK's death post here) and this discussion doesn't matter
How are we still talking about this everyone but myself should be talking about the game while I sit off to the side picking off remarks here and there
if you want me to post something that you can rip apart hard enough to evoke an emotional response you're going to have to try harder than that
god i can't believe i got sunfan and zenith mixed up
Old 04-8-2016, 04:06 PM   #1067
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
but really i don't think i have to write essay-length posts about anything i'm seeing, and if you have a hard time convincing people in this game without flooding the thread with loads of heavily padded words then i don't know what to tell you
I understand not typing essays, its something I'm trying to avoid this game too. I think I've had a hard time convincing people in general, not many people agreed with my pushes on Doggo d0 or you last phase. What I would greatly appreciate from you is something to call you town for, because the posts you have made thus far are, to use a phrase from a place you hate, hot takes on the game.

I remember at the end of the first day you posted about not liking me, or at least saying people shouldn't be listening to me. I asked you about it and you've never followed up.

You got a phantom last phase because you didn't place a vote then unvote, which, even if you did that, would still be annoying. Maybe you're busy, I don't particularly care. What I want from you is a reason not to think you're not providing content because you've had a history of struggling to do so as a wolf.
Old 04-8-2016, 04:06 PM   #1068
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
if you want me to post something that you can rip apart hard enough to evoke an emotional response you're going to have to try harder than that
god i can't believe i got sunfan and zenith mixed up
Honestly, we're very similar players
Old 04-8-2016, 04:25 PM   #1069
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

as someone who admittedly was not active in the phase, i saw someone throwing votes around with a low post count and immediately thought "this is definitely someone who could just ninja the vote at eod and shouldn't be trusted whatsoever"
i stand by the read at that time because aside from a couple of observations there was nothing distinguishing you from a typical low-content asshole
Old 04-8-2016, 04:26 PM   #1070
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

Quote:
a typical low-content asshole
, he said, completely unironically
Old 04-8-2016, 04:29 PM   #1071
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

[quote=TWG Papyrus;4421007]"this is definitely someone who could just ninja the vote at eod and shouldn't be trusted whatsoever"
/QUOTE]

this is fair, so what did it make you think about Undyne, Sans and Alphys
Old 04-8-2016, 04:45 PM   #1072
TWG Papyrus
FFR Player

in a vacuum mettaton's vote in those last few minutes is the only one that looks remotely okay (which i presume is why you didn't mention it)
i don't think it was at all possible to read alphys and sans' votes differently at the time as neither had any amount of buildup, and i'm not going to waste any time comparing them cuz i don't have any to spare right now
i mean sure sans bs'd an explanation really quickly that was, y'know, mildly convincing, but we know now that he's pretty capable of that
undyne's vote is the most interesting one, especially since we know she switched from green to green
i think it was purely to get more attention given how active she was during the phase, probably to get people to think she wouldn't put herself out there so hard as scum
there's a chance it was a last-minute gut reaction but i can't really shake the feeling that it was deliberate
Old 04-8-2016, 05:21 PM   #1073
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Muffet View Post
Flowey is human as fuck. First, he voted toriel, mk, which both flipped monster, and me. He was hesitant about the sans lynch, Saying it's tooo easy, blah blah, and his last post is a speculation that sans isn't human or the bomb.

Besides three or so useful posts, they've constantly spit bullshit.
How does anyone feel about this?

Flowey came in here and said NOTHING about this post, they sound pretty much like so sorry. And the vote pattern is fucking atrocious.
Old 04-8-2016, 05:23 PM   #1074
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:

Flowey came in here and said NOTHING about this post, they sound pretty much like so sorry. And the vote pattern is fucking atrocious.
You raise a good point, but I haven't looked at any of their posts yet.
Old 04-8-2016, 05:32 PM   #1075
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

Quote:

Sorry but you neglected some details. Try again.
Old 04-8-2016, 05:36 PM   #1076
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

You say I WAS hesitant to lynch Sans, which is wrong. I am keeping an open mind about it. Because I say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Flowey View Post
I feel a Sans lynch isn't terrible, and it would most likely yield the most information.

But it does feel too easy.
Would have been nice if you'd have mentioned this at all. On the whole "sounds like so sorry" nonsense I want to direct you to this:
Quote:
I was merely curious.

Random kill(s) don't make sense there. Alphys kinda explains a good reason why. In fact, I actually like Alphys right now. (post 463)

I think you're wrong somewhat. Not a "you're scum" wrong. But you're wrong somewhat.

Ok I see you go from listing whom is who, to listing off who you're comfortable with, and who is null, but who here would be your top scum read?

I can't say I think it's ass until post game, but I'd like to think scums aren't that stupid. I agree there was minimal reason to pull a blue read on Toriel. I want to say I feel the kill was picked both as a "random" kill, but I would like to say it was a strategic one. My reasoning was actually explained by Alphys but to short hand it: killing Toriel gives minimal information, but it also comes off as a bit of a shot in the dark. I think that was fairly decent target when you think of it in that manner. But only in that manner. If scum team is literally just a team of dummies and let host random it, they're idiots.

Best song on the soundtrack is
undertale
and I'll fight you on it. I actually find the Snowdin theme boring.

to assist with your read of who is who, choof expressed pretty negative response to this game being done, and he actually has also said on at least another occasion he wishes Undertale would kind of die down a little. Pretty confident choof isn't in this game.

These posts are kind of gross location wise, and execution wise.

Eh?

No shit really? Wow, you must know a little more than you're letting off?

Funny, after catching up with a slight dabble of rereading, I'm feeling a bit like I was crawling in the wrong direction on the dummy.
Also, since others have mentioned it, I as well was not gifted the spaghetti.
Given so sorry's flip I feel rather safe to say there's a good reason for me to do this were I on their team. Especially when the post directly after is:
Quote:
As a particularly noteworthy thing I forgot to add to the last post TWG So Sorry. Those two posts are really gross.
Old 04-8-2016, 05:36 PM   #1077
TWG Muffet
FFR Player

The fuck. I'm not doing shit. You do something for a fucking change.
Old 04-8-2016, 05:37 PM   #1078
TWG Flowey
FFR Player

No good reason to do this*
Old 04-8-2016, 05:39 PM   #1079
TWG Napstablook
FFR Player

Quote:
This too dummy. This is why I said explain.

Who blocks their top cop feel, and DOESN'T KILL THEM. ESPECIALLY WITH A ROLE PEEK.
I noticed something but I'm not sure if it's relevant.
They aren't, or at least didn't last night, stack their block and kill.
Does this mean anything?
Old 04-8-2016, 06:05 PM   #1080
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Napstablook View Post
I noticed something but I'm not sure if it's relevant.
They aren't, or at least didn't last night, stack their block and kill.
Does this mean anything?
they're not afraid of a bomb, or were willing to risk it
that's really all it means
Closed Thread