IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
Old 04-10-2023, 10:49 PM   #122
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 205 - Zero Active Player Dilemma GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
if you guys vote me out of this game i've been waiting months for, i'll literally kms
if you do this, I will too, you will set off a chain of events to start the real actual GHOST TWG

you don't want to open this door
Old 04-10-2023, 10:52 PM   #123
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
Why did you even write this? Literally all your reads are like "maybe, dunno". It does actually make you sus, lol.
that's a good point tbh. i felt bad for missing the first essentially two days of thread and wanted to contribute something, even if ultimately useless atm

what else can we go off right now but vibes? that's my vibe list. most of them are "I don't know" but that's realistic for me all throughout the game. i get called out for it a lot and i don't care. i'd rather contribute my smallest thoughts now so that i don't regret not saying something later.

the biggest point i think i want to make even if i do get voted here is that a few people have been quick to say "haku definitely town" based on their posts and i think that's a mistake. if anything that gives me EVEN MORE reason to not let them slip by unnoticed. i'm not saying their posts look bad, i just want to encourage everyone to not narrow in on an alignment for anyone yet, especially after one post.

Quote:
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post

they/them
Old 04-10-2023, 10:55 PM   #124
bugkid666
FFR Player

i'm stupid i thought tonight was eod. redact what i said about being absent for 2 days, i thought this game started on saturday.

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-10-2023, 10:55 PM   #125
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
if you do this, I will too, you will set off a chain of events to start the real actual GHOST TWG

i mean, i kind of do want to open this door, but idk that ghostkid is the way to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 04-10-2023, 10:56 PM   #126
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
i mean, i kind of do want to open this door, but idk that ghostkid is the way to do it.
ghostkid666 is gonna send you all to hell

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-10-2023, 10:58 PM   #127
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10

Quote:
ghostkid666 is gonna send you all to hell
Idk about this one chief. Ghostkid666 seems like the kind of ghost to scream at you if you've forgotten to eat breakfast and it's 11:45 in the morning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Old 04-10-2023, 11:01 PM   #128
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
my guy, you really wanna drag this out? I intended to make a silly vote. I intended to use random.org to decide the wolves and I intended to follow through with a vote. RNG being RNG it happened to be the top "wagon"
This is actually so on par for Storn that it hurts.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:02 PM   #129
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:

Hear me out for a second....What if we just opened in because chaos?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:03 PM   #130
Hateandhatred
"The Quebec Steparatist."

Quote:
that's a good point tbh. i felt bad for missing the first essentially two days of thread and wanted to contribute something, even if ultimately useless atm

what else can we go off right now but vibes? that's my vibe list. most of them are "I don't know" but that's realistic for me all throughout the game. i get called out for it a lot and i don't care. i'd rather contribute my smallest thoughts now so that i don't regret not saying something later.

the biggest point i think i want to make even if i do get voted here is that a few people have been quick to say "haku definitely town" based on their posts and i think that's a mistake. if anything that gives me EVEN MORE reason to not let them slip by unnoticed. i'm not saying their posts look bad, i just want to encourage everyone to not narrow in on an alignment for anyone yet, especially after one post.
I'll trust the others' judgement if you're just known to play like this, but you're already on the defensive and to me that's extremely sus.

The argument about Haku (to me) is that it's weird he would immediately put himself in the spotlight like this and I feel like a scum Haku wouldn't play this way right off the bat, but I don't think he is locked town for anyone. You do however sound like you say this because the logic applies to yourself, as you coming in and dropping a bunch of "feels" (they're not that) like this definitely looks terrible and you know it.

But, again, maybe it is legit your way of trying to make a worthy contribution when there is essentially zero information available.

Sidenote, everyone... When do you guys think we should ask for inno child/friendly neighbour claims? Could help narrowing down the setup, and if someone claims, there's a 1/2 chance we have a doctor to protect it. Of course someone could bluff, but I think it could be advantageous to consider it
Old 04-10-2023, 11:03 PM   #131
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Hear me out for a second....What if we just opened in because chaos?
Today on Lewdy can't fucking spell: *IT....not IN.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:04 PM   #132
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Quote:
Sidenote, everyone... When do you guys think we should ask for inno child/friendly neighbour claims? Could help narrowing down the setup, and if someone claims, there's a 1/2 chance we have a doctor to protect it. Of course someone could bluff, but I think it could be advantageous to consider it
definitely not now lmao
Old 04-10-2023, 11:05 PM   #133
star-crossed
FFR Player

Putting together some thoughts.

I quite like Lewdy so far, and the fact that I do is helping give me some confidence that we can get somewhere with process of elimination today.

I do not have a strong opinion on raeko so far. She is coming across as more positive/invested than a lot of other d0s, which to some extent makes it harder to do a 1-1 comparison. I probably like her more than people she has implied being sus of. There's a casualness to the leads she's pursuing, that comes across as less likely she already has the answers?

I am voting bugkid right now. bugkid has been openly kind of self-conscious about showing up late. You could argue that this is good or bad. I feel better calling the (potential) bluff at this juncture. There is a timidness to their posts that could indicate being a nervous first time wolf. (Note-they have kind of interrupted this post of mine to show more spirit. I will consider if they deserve my re-evaluation.)

The most town-minded thing storn has said is when he stated he feels he is making content. In my mind, he is mostly saying pseudo philosophical things and giving nonsensical and vaguely contradictory reasons for voting Hateandhatred.

Hateandhatred - Right now I have him as slightly town for the post where he said he is not defending himself, and the one where he responded to T-Force about the Haku questioning. Both these sound genuine in a way that I think they may not if he was a wolf.

I am also pretty neutral so far on FreezinIce, T-Force, Haku. It remains to be seen if Freezin puts his money where his mouth is with trying to be spicy. For instance, I think that saying you are voting somebody to be spicy actually makes it less spicy. I hope we end up in the thread at the same time. It may help me know if you are mild at heart.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:05 PM   #134
Hateandhatred

Quote:
definitely not now lmao
Why not? The less people we are, the more appealing it would be for a wolf to claim it and if they are right, we basically lose the game.
Old 04-10-2023, 11:07 PM   #135
Hateandhatred

Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
Putting together some thoughts.

I quite like Lewdy so far, and the fact that I do is helping give me some confidence that we can get somewhere with process of elimination today.

I do not have a strong opinion on raeko so far. She is coming across as more positive/invested than a lot of other d0s, which to some extent makes it harder to do a 1-1 comparison. I probably like her more than people she has implied being sus of. There's a casualness to the leads she's pursuing, that comes across as less likely she already has the answers?

I am voting bugkid right now. bugkid has been openly kind of self-conscious about showing up late. You could argue that this is good or bad. I feel better calling the (potential) bluff at this juncture. There is a timidness to their posts that could indicate being a nervous first time wolf. (Note-they have kind of interrupted this post of mine to show more spirit. I will consider if they deserve my re-evaluation.)

The most town-minded thing storn has said is when he stated he feels he is making content. In my mind, he is mostly saying pseudo philosophical things and giving nonsensical and vaguely contradictory reasons for voting Hateandhatred.

Hateandhatred - Right now I have him as slightly town for the post where he said he is not defending himself, and the one where he responded to T-Force about the Haku questioning. Both these sound genuine in a way that I think they may not if he was a wolf.

I am also pretty neutral so far on FreezinIce, T-Force, Haku. It remains to be seen if Freezin puts his money where his mouth is with trying to be spicy. For instance, I think that saying you are voting somebody to be spicy actually makes it less spicy. I hope we end up in the thread at the same time. It may help me know if you are mild at heart.
Man after that trash tier bugkid incident this is great. I do not share everything in this though, but I also don't feel like I can refute any of this. Very sound, but not super intuitive to me yet. You did gud!
Old 04-10-2023, 11:10 PM   #136
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
I have just one question for my unenlightened brain....What is the difference between an innocent child and a friendly neighbor?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:11 PM   #137
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

Quote:
Why not? The less people we are, the more appealing it would be for a wolf to claim it and if they are right, we basically lose the game.
There runs the issue with you having the doctor save the child....In a PERFECT WORLD, this would buy us an extra 48 hours. But the wolves could very well just kill someone outside of the innocent child and kill the innocent child the night after, thus wasting a valuable resource for town
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:12 PM   #138
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here

There's ALSO the issue that you're bringing up PRs this early into the game that I find slightly concerning
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-10-2023, 11:12 PM   #139
storn42
RIP Storn D0-D0
Simfile JudgeFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
I have just one question for my unenlightened brain....What is the difference between an innocent child and a friendly neighbor?
according to the setup friendly neighbor is a 1-shot inno child that can only be sent to one person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post
"I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post

Old 04-10-2023, 11:13 PM   #140
Hateandhatred

Quote:
For the purpose of my strat, there isn't

also I'm a dumbass, somehow I forgot not everyone would be a power role oops. That means getting an inno child AND a doctor has incredibly low odds

Nvm the strat is trash