Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2003, 11:21 PM   #241
marmus
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to marmus Send a message via AIM to marmus Send a message via Yahoo to marmus

At first, I hated the announcer pack but now I kinda miss him...that and I think freeze arrows would make a noteworthy contribution.
Old 09-15-2003, 11:23 PM   #242
marmus
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to marmus Send a message via AIM to marmus Send a message via Yahoo to marmus

Oh yeah, I like Draknodred's ideas too
Old 09-16-2003, 12:58 AM   #243
ChEeKyGaTo
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to ChEeKyGaTo

I think to spice up the 80s mario rexmix..you should have every arrow you get correct move mario one step,and each step is essential (ie: u missed the up arrow and mario didnt jump to get the star and he couldnt beat bowser,or u missed the down arrow and got toasted by a fireball)...It may take some actionscripting but it would be worth it...cus face it..that songs to ez to not have something special in it
Old 09-17-2003, 04:57 PM   #244
Trenton443
FFR Player

Default More stuff

I think that if we had harder songs to play, Some harder songs get old quickly. Or! maybe you could have a secret song? [/code]
Old 09-19-2003, 07:40 AM   #245
PsychoPenguin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to PsychoPenguin

is there an easy way to fix it do when i press the arrows to try to keep a rythem i dont get three hundred misses? i'd realy like that. and if possible some more easy songs... because me=suX0rz at FFR... i always did fancy mycelf a 'thumb-jockey' on DDR... and while not saying 'to be like DDR' but i do suggest adding numberpad supports, witch would make it easier to press the ub-down combos with one hand because there are four definite 'poles' and it would seem easier than the semi-squished feel of the arrow keys \\m// (><) \\m//
Old 09-19-2003, 04:28 PM   #246
Narutoman14
FFR Player

think you put in multiple difficulties?
Old 09-19-2003, 04:30 PM   #247
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

multiple difficulties... if you wanted an easy medium and hard then all the dwi creaters would have to make 3 times the current amoun of songs... that's a lot of work .

I'm not sure if this is being implanted next patch or what. But nestwik brought something up about unlocking passwords... I'm hoping to see that soon .
Old 09-21-2003, 05:50 PM   #248
SamuriaPanda
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SamuriaPanda

I got th perfect song for all ya really really hard core players! It is called "Ravers Fantasy Full Eneergy (range)" the artist is said to be Techno Trance Hardcore... I got it off Kazaa ! It is pretty slow at first then becomes extremely fast but follows a ceretain beat! It is awsome! I probably won't be able to do it but people would be up to a new challenge! Please consider the song!

animekittykatt@hotmail.com
Old 09-21-2003, 05:51 PM   #249
SamuriaPanda
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SamuriaPanda

I got th perfect song for all ya really really hard core players! It is called "Ravers Fantasy Full Eneergy (range)" the artist is said to be Techno Trance Hardcore... I got it off Kazaa ! It is pretty slow at first then becomes extremely fast but follows a ceretain beat! It is awsome! I probably won't be able to do it but people would be up to a new challenge! Please consider the song!

animekittykatt@hotmail.com
Old 09-22-2003, 04:37 AM   #250
Altoid_Dealer
FFR Player

For all the peeps w/sh1tty computers (like myself), ya should add an option to disable the animated backrounds Nahh I'm having lotsa fun bieng able to only play Terror From Boyond with smoothness heh.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:34 PM   #251
Darkmage136
FFR Player

um... i know this may be annoying to program... BUT... if you could make this 3-d in some way, like for example, the characters you made can be the characters that walk around... You could put like this DJ dude that you can pick your song from, and you can also put secret songs hidden in objects around the room. And this can incorporate the multiplayer ideas because it'll be easier to challenge people through this 3-d place. You can chat "directly" to the other person, and links would be on clickable objects. If you have a dance pad, then it would like register the keys on a 3-d dance pad in the game. I know this idea sounds corny, but it's a suggestion from me. This would be really hard to pull off, though. I haven't seen a dancing game that's been in 3-d yet. No harm intended... right?

*Edit* and for people with slow connections or crappy video cards, there would be an option for 2-d mode...

and mikes would be implemented if you want...

and the FFR Store would be in 3-d (COOL)

This topic is up for criticism

Did you know that slap backwards is pals?

~|) /-\\ P\\ |< |v| /-\\ 6 E | 3 6
Old 09-26-2003, 05:52 PM   #252
Gotenksgeto
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Gotenksgeto

I think you should add in Light, standard, and Heavy modes. I know this would make it more like DDR, but this way there is more variation. Just add some arrows into the songs and we'll all be a little happier. Also, if possible, have some animatins in there, those twirling squares get annoying.
Old 09-27-2003, 10:34 PM   #253
altairian
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to altairian Send a message via MSN to altairian

I'm too lazy to read all of the suggestions to see if this has already been suggested or not...but here's what I'd like to see:
-Graphic options (like "no animated backgrounds") or something, to improve performance on slower computers (hard songs are unplayable on my dad's comp which i'm on right now cause it lags so much)
-more songs
*runs away*
Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.
Old 09-28-2003, 05:03 PM   #254
ubermich
FFR Player

Along the lines of what Vincent was saying (on pg1), how about a slow-mo? Where the whole thing would play at ~50% speed, so people could have a change to get the idea of wtf they're doing?
Old 10-4-2003, 11:24 AM   #255
mrkatana
FFR Player

I'd like to see more characters.
Old 10-4-2003, 11:31 AM   #256
aznprincess4lyf
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to aznprincess4lyf Send a message via Yahoo to aznprincess4lyf

yea me too.
Old 10-6-2003, 05:03 PM   #257
Snapps
NO DOUBT GET LOUD
FFR Simfile Author

Can there be a retry button?
Old 10-9-2003, 07:39 PM   #258
LikwidTreble
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to LikwidTreble

I don't know if this has been mentioned. BUt is it possible to make it so two people can play with/against each other online? NOt to make it more like "DDR" or anything. But I think 1 on 1 FFR would be cool. Once again, not sure if this has been ask or is even possible. Later.
Old 10-9-2003, 07:59 PM   #259
plasmix
FFR Player

I now hate you.
Old 10-9-2003, 10:32 PM   #260
Brainmaster07
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Brainmaster07

Atleast he was nice when he asked it, unlike the other 1,000,000,000 of them .