Old 10-22-2018, 10:42 PM   #401
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,082
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:44 PM   #402
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.
theknightsofneeee is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:44 PM   #403
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,082
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
now I'm posting too much? ffr please
I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:44 PM   #404
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 185
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
don't put wolf aligned tree stumps in games

furiously taking notes
Lesson learned

=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:45 PM   #405
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,082
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.
...And then I totally remember I have a meme vote on you with my very first post, lol.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:45 PM   #406
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I mean, you just came in, did you absorb all the context needed, or you just picking on me because I happen to plop down a lot of text at once first?
of course i didn't absorb all the context, i mostly skimmed to present.

but i don't think i have to in order to find specific posts wolfy
theknightsofneeee is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:46 PM   #407
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Charu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 30
Posts: 7,082
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee View Post
and like i get that you can say they weren't really mature reads cause sunfan asked for them or whatever, charu.

but in the end the amount of explanation for what amounts to very little content just feels like faked content for appearances.
I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)


Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:46 PM   #408
FreezinIce
FFR Player
 
FreezinIce's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Don't forget 3.oct.11
Posts: 185
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

EoD in 1:14 @ 10pm PST
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
don't put wolf aligned tree stumps in games

furiously taking notes
Lesson learned

=======
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
FreezinIce is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:47 PM   #409
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

MixMasterLar - i have issues with categorically calling wolves not jumpy as i've said. i think power wolves can get out to jumpy starts so they control the tempo and i can see why syhto is saying you could be doing that right around then when you're making your jokey 5-post comments. the one aspect that makes me feel better about it is you're Post Theorying this game already. "I do like Raeko engaging"? ehh. also ehh at just giving funny a heart instead of a read. you're right that manti is kind of assigning a conviction to you on anti-pearl that doesn't exist, given you had posted before saying you'd look elsewhere if they were the only inactive*. also it seems like you're never a wolf with charu, for the notes

*speaking of which, i think roundbox notices this too? i hope? i pray?
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:48 PM   #410
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,523
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I think you're doing alright, I wouldn't vote for you this phase at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
Votecount r us

Roundbox (2): Charu, MML
Charu (3): theknightsofneee, funnygirl, the sun fan
MML (3): Manti, Wayward Vagabond, Syhto
The sun fan (1): DaBackpack
Theknightsofneee (2) indheart, Hakulyte

Unvote (1): Precarious

This was kind of shoddy, tell me if there is a mistake
I laughed at this juxtaposition
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:48 PM   #411
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

unvote

I actually don't want you lynched yet but it was fun while it lasted
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:49 PM   #412
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author
 
inDheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 489
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

mellon_collie
inDheart is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:51 PM   #413
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:51 PM   #414
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 204
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions
For the exact reason I said. This isn't the first time Pearl has done this. If we assume he's not going to be replaced--and the likelihood that he will be is why I'm hesitant to fully commit to the lynch--then he's going to be a non-contributor throughout. If he does nothing, then he neither advances the game state nor does anything to make himself seem town or wolf. That leaves us in an impossible situation, because there's no way to guess at his alignment, which becomes ever more of an issue as the game narrows. Additionally, beyond content, all players can vote, and the inability to assume reasonable voting from Pearl again alters the game state negatively. If he's town, then LyLo is forwarded one player, because the state assumes that the remaining town players all have the capacity and willingness to potentially vote against scum. Similarly, if he's a wolf, then it's easy to mentally write him off as a non-vote, when he could essentially ambush vote.

All of this flies in the face of how this game is supposed to work, and in spite of some thoughts otherwise, I expect Pearl to be replaced (again). There are reserve players listed in the OP. But whether Pearl is town or wolf, it feels pretty safe to say he won't be helping the town.
Precarious is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:52 PM   #415
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
I assure you I wasn't doing that for appearance, I was giving what thesunfan asked for.
that's still for appearance tho?

giving reads that aren't fleshed out doesn't do anything EXCEPT give the appearance of solving lol

you can just say 'nah sorry i don't really have fleshed out enough reads to give them yet' or just do other stuff that isn't give a reads list.

or push someone

like

idk man
theknightsofneeee is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #416
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran
 
Syhto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: privut eyelind
Posts: 2,467
Send a message via AIM to Syhto
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Notepad posts from the past?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jrodd View Post
keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:53 PM   #417
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran
 
Precarious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 204
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

And then of course he's been replaced. Scratch that.
Precarious is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:54 PM   #418
theknightsofneeee
FFR Player
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
its 4 e's, freezin just can't read

and i tryhard all the time tbh
theknightsofneeee is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:54 PM   #419
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran
 
roundbox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 30
Posts: 2,523
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
mellon_collie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.
coordination?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

watch my rad gameplay
roundbox is offline  
Old 10-22-2018, 10:54 PM   #420
Wayward Vagabond
Confirmed Heartbreaker
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Wayward Vagabond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 32
Posts: 5,719
Default Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syhto View Post
Oh I think I understood the emotional tell thing wrong but I still understand the sentiment there, ah well. All is well.

To me neee with the 3 e's is trying hard right now but I don't know if they are pushing the right direction. It's a tight spot to be in as a sub so I will continue to observe.

I like how MXC chimed in for a quick laugh and that was it.

I don't think it's a tough spot to be in. They subbed in d1, not a lot is going on. It's not like they have a lot to process to get caught up.
__________________
Wayward Vagabond is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution