Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2014, 08:03 PM   #181
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXIX: MECHANICAL POWER OF LOVEEEEE Game Thread

We also haven't heard a word from TPS since yesterday before the night phase started. That's a level of inactivity that doesn't sit right with me. Active, and then after being accused a few times, basically just stops saying much, if anything at all.
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:08 PM   #182
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
Fair enough, I mean, I could see where you would get that from. The only thing I can really say in my defense is that everyone plays differently and I just tend to like to be active.

I really do feel like the lack of... well, anything from Clasko is worrying though.
I might be reading too deeply on this but I wasn't accusing you on being active. I was actually saying that you weren't active and haven't said anything substantial from those two things that I brought up, let alone the second thing I said that you said was like an agreement post, from what I think any townie would say. Maybe my accusations weren't clear, but maybe this'll clear it up a bit. Maybe you'd like to defend yourself based on this claim.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:17 PM   #183
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Oh, I thought you meant how VisD wouldn't say anything really at all and... yeah okay. I'm less confused now, ahaha.

I'm not active during the day a lot. I usually sleep during the day and then am awake at night, so the time when I could post a lot if I wanted to it when everyone else is asleep and so there's not much to respond to. The few posts I make during the day are basically me waking up for 10 minutes checking stuff, maybe posting something, and then going back to sleep.

So yeah. That's why I haven't posted a lot and my posts during the day aren't exactly well thought out or detailed.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:21 PM   #184
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Ok thank you for clarifying that. So we should be seeing a more active/awake/thoughtful you about now? By looking at your FFR location you seem to be EST. I don't mean to be a stalker lmfao. I'd like to see your reads list tonight if that's at all possible :3

Why are you here?
Old 12-19-2014, 08:24 PM   #185
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Hahah, yeah. Definitely more awake and thoughtful, that's for sure. I am in fact EST, so you're not wrong. I'll get to work on a reads list here soonish. Need some food first. Always a good thing to have.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #186
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Mmm food. I had a steak. I was too mad watching a basketball game that I didn't eat it completely lol. Raeko I see you, wanna say hiiiiiii? :3

Why are you here?
Old 12-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #187
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Also I was looking back at visd's posts (whom cold kitten replaced) and his posts seemed interesting. "Yeah, I'm watching this. I don't have anything particularly valuable to contribute right now, it's mainly just day 1 shitposting and dirt-throwing. Yes, a couple of people haven't posted, so I'll reserve judgment for a while more until everyone says something, at least."
VisD also said "and I'm not comfortable with just throwing something out there if there's going to be a massive pileup or whatever usually happens on day 1"

He did seem very cautious of posting and I found his wording to be odd. I think on Day 1 it is expected for everyone to just spout BS and for someone to be so nervous in that environment is telling I think. I get a bit of a vibe from it like he is just a cautious person in general though, and have not been getting red vibes from Kitten at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
he's dead weight no matter what Team he's on. In my opinion, it would be best to look at him later and hope he actually contributes something by then. It's a terrible thing having to choose to lynch between an inactive and another Player near endgame, but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes, unfortunately.
I like your response to my question ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
We also haven't heard a word from TPS since yesterday before the night phase started. That's a level of inactivity that doesn't sit right with me. Active, and then after being accused a few times, basically just stops saying much, if anything at all.
Agreed. I've seen him post in TGB too. For somebody who seemed so excited to play the game with tl;dr first posts, his absence right now seems strange. He was also not actually active during EOD, which again seems suspicious for someone who was so gung-ho at the beginning of the game.

@danceflashrevo it takes time to farm quotes and make words, gosh :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
mellonxcollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:27 PM   #188
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

What a waste of steak man. I've just been eating whatever I can find the past couple days because I've been trying to work on fixing my dumb laptop so actually dinner things have not be top prioity
Old 12-19-2014, 08:29 PM   #189
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

sorry raeko i didn't mean to rush you!!

I'll probably eat the steak in a few. It was really good and had a nice sear to it. Nice and rare mmmmmm

Also yeah I like the response Mashi had to your question too, I don't know how I skimmed over it o.o

Why are you here?
Old 12-19-2014, 08:33 PM   #190
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
Agreed. I've seen him post in TGB too. For somebody who seemed so excited to play the game with tl;dr first posts, his absence right now seems strange. He was also not actually active during EOD, which again seems suspicious for someone who was so gung-ho at the beginning of the game.
Exactly. It just really rubs me the wrong way and I don't like it ahaha.

Leaving Clasko for now might be okay, but as Charles said, leaving it till end game also isn't great.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:54 PM   #191
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Red Blaster: I originally had a red lean on him based on a gut feeling (and a few 'rushed assumptions' imo), but I went back and read his older posts and he misread the roles, which to me would be a VT mistake because a wolf would want to know EXACTLY what they were dealing with, so Ifeel like they would double and triple check roles just to make sure. Or at least they SHOULD do that. so, I think he's probably green.

Clasko: literally nothing. Nothing at all from him. Which worried me regardless of his role because as a townsperson, he's literally just dead weight. But, if he's a wolf, we won't know either. Which might be a good strategy because you literally can't be 100% sure of anything without any information about them. You can, however, assume all you want and have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. And my assumption is that clasko is probably a red lean.

Charles Claythorne: I've got a pretty strong green read on Charles right now. He's consistently pretty active (mine his apparent borderlands 2 time xD) and almost always has an opinion. Definitely seems like town to me.

TPS: His inactivity is bothering me. He seemed pretty hype to play originally, made a post that caused him to get a few accusations, and then basically stopped posting. That seems pretty fishy to me. His first post alone was like that from the beginning anyway. It was basically all fluff or mechanics and didn't provide any SUPER useful information. And since then we've basically just heard absolutely nothing which, to me, points to him trying not to look suspicious to everyone and fly under the radar. Definite red lean on TPS.

danceflashrevo: Green read for now. You haven't had a chance to do much, similar to me not having much time. And the person you replaced said even less before you subbed in than mine did. I'm kind of still reserving my final judgement for you right now.

mellonxcollie: Green read. Similar to my reasoning for Red Blaster. You made a role mistake which doesn't at all seem like something a wolf would, or should, do. And also you definitely have opinions on people and aren't afraid to say them, which also sounds very much like a townsperson to me. No reason right now to assume anything different.
Old 12-19-2014, 08:55 PM   #192
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

There's your reads list from me, dfr :P
Old 12-19-2014, 09:06 PM   #193
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Thank you cold <3

Your reads list reminded me that there's only 7 people left. Damn.

OK strategy time. I think tps is the best lynch. I think we all forgot that there's still a cop out there, so whoever's the cop, you should seer clasko. That way we can put a rest to the clasko problem, and depending on what lynch happens this phase and the cop's see, we can win.

Why are you here?
Old 12-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #194
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Anything have anyone to say about the plan? I noticed tps hop in, but I don't see him anymore...

Why are you here?
Old 12-19-2014, 10:09 PM   #195
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

guys you are all so cute the way you all interact with each other omg

Sorry, danceflash!!! Didn't realise, haha.
also you can make up for your lack of a statistics joke with a game of 100% ORANGE JUICE

Liking Cold Kitten a bit more given his reads, but I'm still a bit iffy on him. He's a Cool Kat for now though. B)

I agree that tps has been posting less as time goes on, so let's pressure tps a bit more with another vote.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:10 PM   #196
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

ooops cool kitten is female SORRY ABOUT THAT
Old 12-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #197
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

cool kitten is also cold kitten but you are COOL TOO SO THAT'S OKAY I THINK
Old 12-19-2014, 10:33 PM   #198
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

votecount
Red (.01): Phantom
Clasko (.01): Phantom
DFR (.01): Phantom
Charles (1): Red
TPS (2): DFR, Charles
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:30 AM   #199
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

ahahaha it's okay xD the more you know
Old 12-20-2014, 02:07 AM   #200
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

I checked Clasko's profile, and he hasn't even been on since the 15th. This started on the 16th. So it's not like he's been on and just purposefully isn't posting. He probably doesn't even know WHAT role has. That kinda puts in a wrench in my theory.