I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Eli ze Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPYRYMYNT View Post
Pekaboo.

I still <3 you.

(All of you)

LOL! Everyone should be ashamed of themselves... you all just missed the man o' the hour! Dude Eli, the very man highlighted in this thread shows up and none of your recognize it. Fail.

HI ELI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333

Dude give your "last year life biography" plz, how ya been man?

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:50 AM   #22
The5thMoon
self-fulfilled prophecy
FFR Veteran

Halo 3 is trash compared to Reach, just saying.
Old 10-22-2010, 01:52 AM   #23
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5thMoon View Post
Halo 3 is trash compared to Reach, just saying.
Haven't tried Reach. Every one of my friends though say it's the same generic halo. Just with more glitter. Confirm or deny?

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #24
Ryanistehleet
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Reach is gimmicky as **** and reticle bloom is retarded.

Eli, is your AIM still the same?
Ryanistehleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:01 AM   #25
XPYRYMYNT
...just call me Eli
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XPYRYMYNT

Hi Ryan

And since Phynx asked, here's a brief summary of my past year

Halo
I've been less into Halo - don't have as much time to practice anymore, and I've lost my interest in it, really. Halo: Reach is an excellent game and should play well competitively, so I'm excited to see how it plays out, but I simply don't want to put in the effort and money to try and place in the top 8 - it doesn't seem worth it anymore. I will still attend all the tournaments though, perhaps as a coach for FB or working for MLG next season. Should be a fun way to still go and hang out with everybody I've met through Halo... Which leads me into the next chapter of my autobiography:

Girlfriend
I met quite a savvy chick at the first Halo tournament of this season, and we've been dating for almost 6 months now. She's currently living in Canada, but we've visited eachother several times as well as seeing eachother at MLG's. She plans on moving down here to Virginia Beach for us to get an apartment together in January or February. She's 5 ft. tall, asian, plays video games, is super talented in music, works at best buy (sick discounts!!), and she's super cute (FFR's dream girlfriend?).
Us:

Work/College
Aaaand, I've also got a part time job making solid money at a fancy hotel, I'm going to school full time at Old Dominion University (essentially an average Virginia College) majoring in psychology. So lately my schedule has been class and schoolwork Monday through Thursday, and working at the hotel Friday through Sunday. In my free time I talk to my girlfriend, or play poker.

Poker
I've been super into poker recently. I put $10.00 into my FullTilt account (using the name Xpyrymynt) about a year ago and since then I've turned those $10 into $845. I started out playing $2 games and slowly making money until I had about $130 in my account. From there I started playing more types of poker, playing for slightly higher stakes and expanding to Omaha and tournament games. I've also got a group of guys from my new job (the guys are primarily my managers actually) and we play about three $20 buy-in games every Monday night. I estimate that I've won around $250 from playing with them. Also, about three weeks ago I got my biggest poker win yet - it was a $5.50 entry fee tournament for Texas Hold'em and 309 people registered for it. I got 1st place and won $390. I was definitely super excited to get my first big payout. After that big win, I won about $200 more in assorted other tournaments within a couple days. I've been reading up on poker stragey and watching professionals play just about every night, and I feel like just recently made kind of a "breakthrough" and it feels good to be making some progress.

Other than that, I'm just kinda waiting for my big move with the GF in a couple months and focusing on doing well in school

I think I'll come back and play some FFR once I get my new laptop

EDIT: Yes, my AIM is still Party Hat Pro.

Last edited by XPYRYMYNT; 10-29-2010 at 02:06 AM..
XPYRYMYNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:23 AM   #26
Emo_Saur_
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Emo_Saur_

I play on FTP also Eli. I don't have any real money though, I tried and got in a re-buy tournament. five-hundred people registered, I literally played for 4 hours. with 30 minutes sit-outs. I used to play on Bodog and Ultimate Bet.