Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 08:35 PM   #181
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr
Default Re: TWG LXI2: Back to our Roots

Christ, I never thought accusing people would be so much work. I miss my ****ing computer, texting's a bitch. Ok, I played with you a few games ago and you were all nice and pretty about everything. You almost made me your bitch. You had me vote someone because I voted for you. But then nothing happened because I almost changed my vote and then didn't. Well, turns out you were a wolf and you were trying to frame me. My point is, you were a wolf and that's how you acted. Now when you're a human you act hostile. You get in people's faces and try to figure out the wolves right from the start. The same goes for Manti but he's not in this one. Have you gone looking for wolves? No. Have you made any accusations? No. Have you acted anything like the trav I know that's a human? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Old 03-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #182
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Ok, I'll tell you what. There's no ****ing way I'm going to stop and, BDN, what I told you you are no ****ing me over. You're also acting like you always do as a wolf. A HUGE bandwagoner with no original ideas at all. Doing it again? You see meno and trav calling me out and figure your job is easier by joining in. Too bad. Now meno, since I still respect you, if flaw tells me it's safe to tell you my information I will. For now just trust I'm not throwing bull **** out there. Please.

Quote:
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

Old 03-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #183
rzr
TWG Veteran

I've never been quoted so many times since I've known the internet was in existance. I feel important

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 08:45 PM   #184
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

The sun had risen and it warmth had invaded the small community. They all went to the circular table.

“Good, there’s only one chair empty.” announced Dua. “That means no-one got killed this night. Pentti really was the … wait … where’s Tündér?”

They all stayed at the table, wondering what they should do.

“There are only fourteen chairs this time…” joked Travis.

The following silence told him it really wasn’t the good time to say that.

He continued: “Who wants to take a look at his house?”

Another silence. Nobody wanted to see what happened. They all knew what happened.

“Fine, I’ll go. Kids these days…” finally proposed Jawidgatoro.

He went up, and took all the time needed to go at Tündér’s house. Once he got near the door, he heard a strange noise. Jawidgatoro stopped moving and listened to it. It didn’t seem to menacing, so he continued his way. When he entered, he saw Tündér lying in on piece on his bed.

“At least the body is intact.”

In a second, Tündér jumped out of his bed and gave a punch in Jawidgatoro stomach. The victim fell on the ground and was holding his belly with his hands.

“That’s you?” replied Tündér “Sorry, for that… I got awaken and I only tries to defend myself… You are fine.”

“Yes, I’m fine.” replied Jawidgatoro. “It takes more than a small punch to kill me. Could you help me getting up?”

Tündér took Jawidgatoro in his arms and went towards the door of his house.

*What is this paper* wondered Tündér.

On it was written: “The monster is still alive. You got saved from his claws by the spirit of Rayna.”

*Not good. I better get out of here before the others wonder what happened.*

“Tündér?!” was the general reaction of the crowd when he stepped out.

“Sorry, it looks like I didn’t wake up…” explained Tündér.

“Well, I’m glad to see you are safe and sound.” said Dua. “But what are you doing with Jawidgatoro in your arms?”

“He woke me up, so I kind of … punched him in the stomach.” answered Tündér.

“Ouch! That must hurt with your disproportionate arms.” sympathized Menno.

“Yes, but we have more important to do.” started Tündér. “I found a paper in my house. It was written on it that the monster is still alive, that it tried to kill me and that I got saved by some strange spirit.”

“Weird.” replied Dua. “I guess the monster is still alive then. We have a whole day to talk about that spirit and about whom we hang this time. Let’s start.”

-------------------

1- argo15 (argo1516)
2- pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
3- flawofhumanity (redrumfortherich)
4- Makilaz (BenderChan)
5- Brilliant Dynamite Neon (MegamnGTX)
6- travman301 (Rbennie362)
7- rzr (twgXrzr)
8- freakysnots (freakysnots)
9- meno_rocks123 (menoRS123)
10- Litodude (Litodude)
11- EnR (RyanFFR)
12- Heavylee (heavyleah)
13- thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
14- dooey100 (Dooeyabillion)
15- roundbox (tehroundbox)
16- jwcgator (jwcgator2)

Day 2 ends on March 29th at 10 PM.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:46 PM   #185
travman301
#swagdog
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to travman301

WTF are you talking about?

I was trying to stradegize with you the first night, but then you went bat**** crazy, attacking flaw and every person that he was connected with.

I can tell you right now, that I don't know if flaw if a human or not. I don't know if anyone is, but when you attach to someone who is obviously faking seer, and then go on a rampage against someone who is trying to help players it gets a little suspicious don't you think?

Now, at first I just thought that you were being slow, but as this game is progressing you are appearing more and more like a wolf.

You want to talk about characteristics of a wolf, look at yourself.

Wolves automatically trust people and make accusations because they already know the reds.

Let's see, night one: OMG, PNT IS SEER I KNOES IT FOR REAL.

Day one: OMG, I KNOWS WOLVES FOR REALZ.

Later day one: OMG, NVM.

Still later: OMG, I KNOWS WOLVES FOR REALZ.

Now if you seriously want me to take you for real, you need to start playing with your brain, and not these stupid tangents that are just going to get you lynched.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #186
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

Wow.

Just. Wow.

First off Argo is definitely a wolf and so is flaw. pnt is the real seer. I don't have the time right now to explain my reasoning, but if anyone had read my post on page 2 they would -probably- understand why. I'll also give an analysis on the wolve's plan.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Old 03-27-2008, 08:47 PM   #187
Litodude
FFR Player

Actually I just realized I got ninja'd 2 pages without refreshing. My internet was down for quite awhile and I'm grateful that it's back now. Brb reading/warming up my fingers.

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 03-27-2008, 08:58 PM   #188
rzr
TWG Veteran

I told you already. Don't say 'wtf are you talking about' when I clearly made my statement. If I have to repeat myself, just let me know. And yes, I feel like a ****ing retard for suspecting flaw. Trust me, I wish I'd know it was freaky a long ass time ago. But too bad, I ****ed up. Now I know you're a wolf and freaky. And argo. And I certaintly am about to find out BDN's a wolf. And not a good one- may I add. He acts the same every time.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #189
rzr
TWG Veteran

Stupid ****ing wolves. I can now trust thunder too. Seriously, good work, guardian. And I want to talk with lito, he's THE BEST PLAYER in the game if he's following my logic and heavy's. Nuff said.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:07 PM   #190
rzr
TWG Veteran

Brilliant Dynamite Neon. He's acting exactly the same he does every other game. Like I said, BDN's been an experienced wolf. And when he is a wolf he bandwagons and NEVER once invented his own ideas. Low and behold as soon as trav and meno start calling me out he jumps in there. I'll back this up after he screws up some more. And guys, before you all start voting me remember what I said. And call me out so I can defend myself please.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:08 PM   #191
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

At this point, I'm just ignoring rzr's posts, and making a decision based on logical opinions, not empty accusations.

rzr

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 03-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #192
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

LOVE YA FLAW
brb conversing amongst the online
Old 03-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #193
rzr
TWG Veteran

Holy ****! I need to put the game on hold for a second, my account just got hacked. Please, do not make anymore votes for me. I promise you guys I will defend myself, but please do NOT vote for me until Tass helps me.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:30 PM   #194
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

rzr

I'm sorry, but you've gone back and forth so many times and spouted so much idiotic nonsense that I just can't advocate keeping you alive anymore. Get on AIM if you want to change my mind.
Old 03-27-2008, 09:36 PM   #195
jwcgator
RIP ffrtokens
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jwcgator

You stupid mother ****ers have to make this complicated.

Ps. not inactive as in "I don't feel like playing w/e", more like i was busy all day yesterday (from 6 Am to 10 PM) and it was the same way today.

Also,
not seer lol
Old 03-27-2008, 09:39 PM   #196
Litodude
FFR Player

I'm going to completely disregard and post that rzr makes, even though it seems we're coming to the same conclusion, because I do not want to be associated with someone that might already have some wolfish qualities due to his own mistakes. I'm going to share with you how the wolves are going to run this game, with the given of flaw and argo as wolves.

The age-old plan for the Seer/guardian is tried and true because it gives the best probability for the seer to stay alive. Seer comes out only during the Day and not at Night. Why? Because even if the seer does come out at Night and asks for a guardian to guard him, a counter-claim by a wolf can be made and reduce the chance of survival. Now here's the scenario for that possibility:

Player 1 is a wolf. He comes out as seer. Player 2 is the real seer and comes out. Player 3 is the Guardian and has to decide on whom to guard.

a) Wolves decide to side with the fake seer and kill off a fellow wolf. If the guardian successfully guards Player 1, he would more than likely trust player 1 more, since that person was targeted for a wolf kill. If the guardian fails to guard player 1, more than likely the guard will think that the real seer died and would question who to guard.

b) Wolves decide to side with the real seer and kill the seer. If the guardian successfully guards Player 2, he would also trust this player more but will also trust whoever the seer trusts. And since the wolves stick to Player 2, they would work alongside with the seer, kill their fellow wolf, and inevitably the seer/guardian as well. If the guardian fails to guard Player 2 (this is what we DO NOT want to happen EVER), he will trust Player 1 more (the wolf) and wolf victory will be swift.

If I haven't made myself clear yet: argo and pnt, whoever is the real seer, is stupid for coming out/counter-claiming. The situation we have right now is type a.

After my post, I thought it would be obvious, given the facts, number, and scenarios, that the seer DOES NOT come out AT ALL, even if there is a fake claim. The real seer should have waited 'till Day to say, "Look, I'm the seer, I waited until Day because blahblahblah..." With this understanding, Argo is either a) a wolf, b) retarded, c) stupid, or d) blind and oblivious to my tl;dr post.

Why a veteran of TWG suggested the idea to -not- do the tried and true strategy that jwc posted confounded me. It was the best plan and you know it, flaw. The suggestion of your idea gave the humans a win/loss (i.e. a wolf for a blue). You know quite well that without a seer this game is "in the bag" for the wolves: there wouldn't be a possibility for anyone to know who is who, really, and the wolves would continue to play the charade. Also, the sheer presence of the plan you suggested paved the way for a wolf, Argo, to come and claim seer and make the rest of the humans think it was okay. "Lol, flaw said this let's follow it k? k."

Player 1 = Argo; [one] of the wolves = flaw; Player 2 = pnt
What has happened is a). Also, the guardian failed to guard Player 1 and since Player 2 is also dead, we can assume the real seer is dead along with a wolf. We are in a ****load of trouble. At this point, anyone could be a wolf and suspicion can only be arisen through AIM. Gj, you've all fallen for the trick (I'm excluding myself because I was afk ;_.

I suggest that everyone who is online now, or will view this later, send me a message. Thanks.

Oh before I go I would like to mention this: I really didn't skip over rzr's post: I've read them (just now but w/e). Although there's a difference in wording, we have similar ideas. Whether you decide to think both of us as wolves, one of us as wolves, or both of us human is entirely up to you. I would like to say, though, that I've had no contact with him at all after the re-roll and that I don't support all of his ideas. I know that his argument may seem a bit wavered, but it's there underneath fluff.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #197
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr View Post
Holy ****! I need to put the game on hold for a second, my account just got hacked. Please, do not make anymore votes for me. I promise you guys I will defend myself, but please do NOT vote for me until Tass helps me.
uh

what
Old 03-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #198
Litodude
FFR Player

Safety : meno

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:43 PM   #199
Litodude
FFR Player

F*ck, I really have to hold on hitting the Quick Reply button.

Please don't just insta. Think this through.

I would also like to reinforce this...

AIM me, as in right now.
I'm seriously too lazy to to the front page, as I Alt+Tab to everything, and my mouse is far away, so I'm not clicking on the little "1" button to the OP.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 03-27-2008, 09:44 PM   #200
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

Arg. Why don't FFR takes in account seconds... Anyway, news update:

As he was talking around, a giant walrus fell on Leto.

Lito is dead.

Day continues at usual.
Closed Thread