Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #1
FontSize72LOL
☆~{2D <3}~☆
FFR Veteran

Default Looking for a new MMO to tryout.

Conditions: Must be F2p. Id rather not pay monthly for a game, especially one that i don't know whether or not id like it or not, At least with Pay-for-Perks games if i enjoy it, then I'll invest in it. Though, id rather if all that the item shop isn't a necessity. Bonus points goes to a game with the ability to buy cs currency from cash shop players with ingame currency (or at least items).

PvP. Don't get me wrong, i don't mind PvE but after awhile any game centered around PvE will eventually become stale. I want to be able to go out and use my hard earned gear in player vs. player battle. I wouldn't mind a Town war system or castle siege system of any kind. Open PvP is welcome. I hate arena based PvP as the main centerfold in a game though.

Graphics. This isn't a main thing for me, i know not to judge a book by its cover, but it would be bonus to have a game that looks good *And* plays good.

This next thing doesn't really fit in any category, but id prefer the game to be more recent. Nothing bugs me more than playing a game that has been out for a while. If a game is out too long, it becomes too hard to work your way up to the top of the food chain. Yes, i am one of those elitists that when i play the game, i want to be better than the average player base.

TL;DR. F2p with PvP that plays good and hopefully looks good. Recent preferred but as long as its not too hard to learn then fine by me

Also, it can have some grinding, but id like the ability to do questing for viable exp if i get too bored.

Get Kancho'd

FontSize72LOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007
Default Re: Looking for a new MMO to tryout.

Pro tip: Most games that are professionally done will cost money. Try Warhammer Online. They just released an "Endless Trial", that is much like the real game, only with a few restrictions.

I tried LotR last week and it isn't bad. Right now you can get the entire game + expansion pack AND a free month of game time for 10 bucks. They also have a 10-day trial.

Last edited by Sullyman2007; 11-10-2009 at 09:36 PM..
Sullyman2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #3
SylverDragon
FFR Player

Definitely try Twelve Sky 2. Twelve Sky 2 is pretty recent, alot of ppl play it, its loads of fun, lots of places to roam, plenty of pvping and pveing, and there wars between nations. Plenty of lvls and different types of armors and things u can do to them. Graphics are pretty good too for a f2p mmorpg, so definitely worth trying.
SylverDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

more ones please
Old 11-12-2009, 05:33 AM   #5
fullmetal_alchemist027
Don't make me stalk you
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to fullmetal_alchemist027 Send a message via MSN to fullmetal_alchemist027

Well, if you're wanting to buy CS money using ingame money from other players, and without needed the CS to get ahead, Id say true Runes of Magic. Plays alot like a mix between WoW and FFXI. Dual classes, you can rent mounts, get teleports, lots of quests with great money gain.

It has alot to offer concidering its free. When you use the CS, its just to make life easier usually.

fullmetal_alchemist027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

phantasy star online blue burst

www.schtserv.com
kommisar is offline   Reply With Quote