Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #101
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox
Default Re: TWG XCII: Welcome Back, Wolfy!

Vicc: No, it's not a weaksauce argument and if you keep saying that, I'll definitely be suspicious of you too.

Tupa: If I thought that you didn't see your pm after talking to Temote, then I wouldn't be all up in Iggy's **** now would I? =P
I don't really think you're a wolf, but I'm keeping that in my pocket until we reach the final couple phases.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #102
Argo2
FFR Player

safety on vic for saying inactivity doesn't matter.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:35 PM   #103
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

Votes:

Vic (1): Argo
Panda (1): Vic
Iggy (1): AC1
Argo (1): rawr

left to vote: tupac, u84, Iggy, temote, spyke, panda, ruritsu, gun

Old 12-15-2009, 09:49 PM   #104
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

I should be online for awhile but Ill be doing other **** as well so if I don't respond, don't take it personal, but chances are I will respond.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 PM   #105
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

like playing Modern Warfare 2? xD
Old 12-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #106
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Yeah, I do enjoy MW2, but thats not what I was doing. Putting in job apps sucks but its essential.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:28 AM   #107
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

So I probably won't be home until tomorrow afternoon. Let's not jump the gun before then. XD Also, Ac, I still think everything I brought up is situational.

P. S. More activity from Spyke, Vic, Panda, and probably others would be awesome. Especially if Vic wants to prove that inactivity doesn't matter now.

P. P. S, Wii post; Not doing this again. >=(
Old 12-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #108
Temote
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Temote

Wait, is it after midnight now?

Yeah, I mean this afternoon, not tomorrow. x_x
Old 12-16-2009, 09:31 AM   #109
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I've been thinking about it, and most of the stuff I have on Iggy other than activity is actually pretty weak.

I'm starting to lean toward Vic. Clearly inactivity had SOMETHING to do with the no-kill during n1. It sounds a lot like you're trying to protect your wolf buddies.

If we kill vic, and the psychic confirms that she was a wolf, then the rest of the game should be cake: kill everyone who was inactive n1.

Actually, the more I think about this idea, the better it sounds. Lynching iggy is just more guesswork with the possibility of killing someone who actually has been actively promoting the alliance. Vic, on the other hand, has the possibility to lead us to more wolves if she turns up red. I've noticed has started kind of lurking since n1. I was focused very much on the people who were only inactive n1, so I've been completely oblivious to the people who aren't very contributional NOW.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 AM   #110
Gun92
FFR Veteran

From what I read and I could be wrong so correct me if I am, but you seem to be working under the assumption that the psychic should come out if vic is in fact a wolf and that would in turn mean that the psychic would be wolfed next. If the psychic were to trust someone else with the information to keep them safe, they could be in contact with a wolf which would mean that they could essentially not say anything or say the wrong thing and still kill the psychic off the next night. This might just be useless rambling, but that's what went on in my mind after reading your post.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:12 AM   #111
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I think happen to think that would be a great trade.

If vic is a wolf, she's clearly shielding at least one inactive player.
Keep in mind that all of this is hypothetical. If we lynch vic and she turns up human, we do nothing. It's really a safe plan methinks.

Actually, the psychic (if he wants) could come out to just one person to act as a mediary. It's his choice. Worst case scenario: on the off-chance event that the mediary turns out to be a wolf, he still has to pass the message. If the mediary resists, the psychic will know he's a wolf and give him away. It's a good deal no matter what happens. We have everything to gain and very little to lose. I mean, the psychic is probably going to die eventually anyway. We might as well use him before the wolves find him.

If he dies, it's because he ****ing did his job. I mean, what the hell is the psychic good for anyway if we don't use him? If nobody else ever knows he's the psychic, he really can't do much good at all. That's called not using your weapons.

This plan has way too much upside to not even try.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #112
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

I think the psychic should come out if there is only one wolf left, because at that point we don't need the psychic since the game will end once we find the last wolf. Knowing that we have killed two wolves (and I'm sure we'll be able to tell who they were too) will be very important since it will help us narrow down the last wolf. If only one wolf is dead, I don't think he/she should come out unless he tells 3 mediaries (and it still won't be too helpful). If the psychic only tells one person and that person is a wolf, the psychic is screwed. If the psychic tells two, it's possible that both will be wolves. But if he tells 3, then at least one of them will be human. Then during the day, we'll have three people who will be under investigation.

But yea, that will be wayyy too complicated as you can imagine and it will be easy to f things up (how many of the 3 are human? should the 3 be known to the public so the seer can find out one of their colors? etc). So yea, I really don't think psychic should come out unless he/she is fearful that he/she will be killed tonight, or if there is only one wolf left
Old 12-16-2009, 02:00 PM   #113
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC1speakerbox View Post
I think happen to think that would be a great trade.

If vic is a wolf, she's clearly shielding at least one inactive player.
Keep in mind that all of this is hypothetical. If we lynch vic and she turns up human, we do nothing. It's really a safe plan methinks.

Actually, the psychic (if he wants) could come out to just one person to act as a mediary. It's his choice. Worst case scenario: on the off-chance event that the mediary turns out to be a wolf, he still has to pass the message. If the mediary resists, the psychic will know he's a wolf and give him away. It's a good deal no matter what happens. We have everything to gain and very little to lose. I mean, the psychic is probably going to die eventually anyway. We might as well use him before the wolves find him.

If he dies, it's because he ****ing did his job. I mean, what the hell is the psychic good for anyway if we don't use him? If nobody else ever knows he's the psychic, he really can't do much good at all. That's called not using your weapons.

This plan has way too much upside to not even try.
I like this plan. Its kind of a no fail situation if Vic does get lynched. On the chance that she is in fact a wolf and is "shielding" another wolf who was inactive, we know to delve back to the inactive pool. On the other hand if she's not, we can concentrate on stuff other than inactivity. Will post more later, its 2:59 and I'm leaving school.
Old 12-16-2009, 02:23 PM   #114
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica

So... you agree with me when I defended Iggy against your inactivity argument.... But you want to lynch me?

My point just was that it seems silly to focus our whole game on the basis of no n1 kill. I'm not saying it means that the wolves weren't inactive, just that it doesn't nessecarily mean that they were. And more importantly, if we focus our game on hunting inactives, we ignore any wolves that might be playing the role of a snake in the grass.

And if you really did want to try to condemn me for being a wolf (oh no I'm being attacked by ac1), why would you want the psychic to come out if I were a wolf? That's just bad play to try and get the psychic out in the open in which case we lose our psychic when there's still 2 wolves left in the game.

Also.. I like how AC didn't say anything about how we're not drawing on the fact that we completely ignored lynching one very likely candidate that WASN'T active at ALL night 1 (freez) that could be the cause of no n1 kill since you seem so attached to your inactivity theory.

I'm not trying to protect anyone, I just wanted you guys to pay attention to alternatives, too and not bet our entire game on one theory.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:24 PM   #115
Viccica
FFR Player

Shortened version: It's stupid to only go with one idea for the whole game and hope it works. Odds are you're only partially right.

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #116
Viccica
FFR Player

And I don't care what you say, AC, basing lynch choices on inactivity IS a weak point to draw on.

I also like how you didn't vote on me until someone else already had.

Hmmmm...

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #117
Viccica
FFR Player

Mixed up names, also. I didn't mean freez. I meant spyke. -.-

Bold wasn't a vote, it was needed emphasis. Lol. Wasn't thinking about bold = vote for a second.

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #118
Argo2
FFR Player

did you just vote freez?
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #119
Viccica
FFR Player

That bold text WAS a vote, also... :3

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu
Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #120
Argo2
FFR Player

ahh, ninja'd nevermind
Closed Thread