Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2024, 12:01 PM   #741
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

as a reminder, it is lylo and votes are locked in once they are cast

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:51 PM   #742
bugkid666
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 36: Gradient Hasn't Played in a While (But I Know You're Watching) GAME THREAD

hello boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
dude your list was as substantial as a corporate public apology
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
IM ON RED LOBSTER PUBLIC WIFI

they/them
bugkid666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 12:52 PM   #743
bugkid666
FFR Player

i am once again in f3 having to decide who is who

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 12:58 PM   #744
bugkid666
FFR Player

by the way, mcdaddio neighborized me yesterday which is why she felt she could "clear" me on top of charu's thoughts of rb, ffa and freezin being higher priority than me (which i saw in the chat, because she did in fact neighborize charu d1)

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 12:59 PM   #745
bugkid666
FFR Player

at some point im going through the whole thread and rereading both of you which i suggest we all do for each other anyways

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 02:17 PM   #746
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
at some point im going through the whole thread and rereading both of you which i suggest we all do for each other anyways
I am out right now but Imma do this when I get back
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 03:37 PM   #747
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

I am back
gonna do some rereading
Old 04-14-2024, 03:37 PM   #748
flashflash account
FFR Player

I don't know what to say other than I town read bugkid and wolf read roundbox and that basically means nothing
I called out that I think wolf freezin is capable of bussing bugkid in lylo and there's still a chance that happened
because of this, I'm just going to wait for bugkid or roundbox to vote me and then omgus because omgus is always accurate

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenAshy View Post
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
flashflash account is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 03:38 PM   #749
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I don't know what to say other than I town read bugkid and wolf read roundbox and that basically means nothing
I called out that I think wolf freezin is capable of bussing bugkid in lylo and there's still a chance that happened
because of this, I'm just going to wait for bugkid or roundbox to vote me and then omgus because omgus is always accurate
you're not willing to reconsider? I'm doing a reread, and in order for bug to be wolf, I have to get a townread off of you
it's f3, I'm willing to reconsider everything
Old 04-14-2024, 03:40 PM   #750
bugkid666
FFR Player

d0

here are some examples of ffa angle-shooting aka "memeing" but also probably trying to place some seeds early on (those last two posts were also about charu)

Quote:
charu is literally howling
Quote:
oh hey roundbox is in this game
allegedly
Quote:
hate to be really serious on day 1 but this one feels forced

am not rolling with it personally
Quote:
lolcatting already xd
and roundbox's response to that

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
hate to break it to ya, but that's the case

I think that FFA is being a bit harsh on Charu saying that he's going as far as lolcatting. It's hardly the end of the phase, and I think we all know that Charu is everybird's favorite Top Poster.
then ffa tries to angleshoot mml too, inquires about me and then goes back to charu (lol)

Quote:
man game kinda dead

MML calling me out as a town tell fits in an aggressive pocketing framing

I'm wondering if bugkid is having a "I always scum read ffa when they're town so this time maybe they're town" moment, maybe not

charu is scummy, relative to the state of the game
I'd rather lynch someone who isn't posting as frequently as them tho
here is roundbox's initial reads list:
(rb got a lot of flack for voting mcdaddio but i saw it as a pressure vote so she'd talk more, so i had no issue with it at the time and i still don't)

Quote:
now that people have checked in, who deserves to check out?

I feel pretty comfortable keeping FFA in for now. I think I'm just biased since he's pretty active, but it's a plus from some other start of games you've had when you've been distracted playing X. an effortful day 0, perhaps.

Lar is ???

Charu is fine too, I guess

it would be nice to see Arp post something more oriented towards reads. I know Arp mentioned that there's nothing much to do on d0, but I hope that's not a complete throwing up of the hands.

raeko is ???

Freezin is ???

bug liked a read of ffa's, but that's the most game related interaction other than bashing Charu for failing a discord spoiler

mcdaddio is a poster in this this thread. I do like our friend Jefferson Probst, though.

you know what? mcdaddio
who should have get their name tallied tonight?
i don't even remember being sus of freezin before yesterday which is just kind of funny to me. i don't remember what the "something not sitting right" even was but maybe i noticed some inconsistencies in the way he was talking vs voting

Quote:
something about voting freezin isn't sitting right with me even though i don't blame anyone who does decide to vote him, purely from an inactivity standpoint.

he said he'd be busy today and i think i'm willing to pass him through this phase. if he ends up being absent tomorrow just as much then i'll be much more inclined to vote him.
i gave rb a lot of flack for "protecting (potentially trying to pocket I don't know)" raeko but it feels more natural reading it back

Quote:
what's got you buzzing about raeko?

re: raeko, I made the mistake of calling that wolfy the last couple of games. her wolf game has evolved, so this is just par for the course I feel for now
kind of hilarious charu thought rb was hinting at being town angel here when he was just talking about a character from a video game lmfao

Quote:
2B or not 2B

I vote 2B

and I vote MixMasterLar
this is where ffa starts to flip flop. he goes from memeing on sussing charu to actually intending on voting for him

Quote:
I think I like the people on the charu wagon better so between mml and charu that's where I'd go, I think
but I'll keep looking
and then he does this:

Quote:
MML
your move
in the name of this:

Quote:
I am not going to vote charu tonight
top poster perks
this doesn't not make sense but its still a lil weird. if you're sus of someone I don't know why you'd decide to flip just because of post count, especially when mml gave his reason as to why he was going to be gone (which btw had no intention of being continually MIA for the rest of the game)

i'm not sure if the below post is something that feels more townie or more wolfy but i thought that it was interesting at the very least

Quote:
I feel like threadstate rn is a bunch of townies with no real reads or leads
tomorrow we'll know whether this game is super easy or super hard
he never elaborated why he didn't want charu to die, but im going to assume it was the same reason as ffa OR he was offended by me fear killing him (lol)

Quote:
I was expecting more flak for an arp vote.

I don't really like either of the wagons but I don't want Charu to die d0 so

mml
and here is the votecount from that night

Quote:
D0
votecount:
charu (2)- bugkid, arp
lar (4)- charu, roundbox, raeko, freezin
Freezin (1)- lar
Raeko (1)- mcdaddio
Roundbox (1)- ffa

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 03:41 PM   #751
bugkid666
FFR Player

sorry for the long post, i know its annoying

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 03:44 PM   #752
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
this is where ffa starts to flip flop. he goes from memeing on sussing charu to actually intending on voting for him

and then he does this:

[insert ffa voting for MML here]

in the name of this:

[insert ffa explaining that charu has high poster privileges here]

this doesn't not make sense but its still a lil weird. if you're sus of someone I don't know why you'd decide to flip just because of post count, especially when mml gave his reason as to why he was going to be gone (which btw had no intention of being continually MIA for the rest of the game)
i think the most important thing we can take from this interaction is that he ends up voting for roundbox which is really bizarre

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 04:01 PM   #753
flashflash account
FFR Player

The vote on mml was never going to stay, it was an attempt to get mcdaddio to commit to something
Hope that helps

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Quote:
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Old 04-14-2024, 04:18 PM   #754
flashflash account
FFR Player

I still can't shake the feeling that roundbox slipped last night
it's so weird for town to think that wolf freezin would join you on a mikey lynch

-----

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-14-2024, 04:47 PM   #755
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
hate to be really serious on day 1 but this one feels forced

am not rolling with it personally
this is in reaction to Charu asking to be read green
first game-relevant interaction
this is mostly just for future reference, a read like this is fine early in the game.

Quote:
this pleases me greatly
bug agrees with FFA's call-out of Charu. bug has already stated their intention of voting Charu into the ground.
it's d0, anything goes for suspicion in these early stages

Quote:
I might also need to make it clear that I enjoy your posts and am just trying to play along with them
FFA clarifies their suspicion on Charu was but a passing thing
(in retrospect, I completely misread the lolcatting thing)

Quote:
I feel pretty comfortable keeping FFA in for now. I think I'm just biased since he's pretty active, but it's a plus from some other start of games you've had when you've been distracted playing X. an effortful day 0, perhaps.

bug liked a read of ffa's, but that's the most game related interaction other than bashing Charu for failing a discord spoiler
I confirm that I was townreading FFA pretty early on. I liked how he explained his post regarding Lar and the pocketing stance. Both of them had pretty good responses.
As for bug, this means they didn't contribute much. It isn't really phrased like a wolflean, more like "this is all I have, but it's something"

Quote:
you're not behaving any differently than you normally do imo so i wasn't really even considering you as an option to vote today. that's funny that you remember me saying that though (because i didn't even remember me saying that until now)

you're not really on my radar today at all

i think as for d0 the most sus in my mind might be raeko only because she hasn't given much of her own opinion and instead is giving excuses for other players. i'm not sure if that's typical for her, but it's not her "inactivity" that's bothering me, it's the content of the posts she has made that are a lil weird.

i'm still voting charu tho i'm not sorry about it
the first part of this post is bug's read on FFA. they place FFA off the table for the time being (90 minutes before EOD)
they then clarify to Lar that raeko is their second option after Charu, specifically for raeko defending others. Don't know if this is relevant yet considering bug didn't vote raeko on the day of her death

Quote:
something about voting freezin isn't sitting right with me even though i don't blame anyone who does decide to vote him, purely from an inactivity standpoint.

he said he'd be busy today and i think i'm willing to pass him through this phase. if he ends up being absent tomorrow just as much then i'll be much more inclined to vote him.
bug mentions that freezin's inactivity can be given a pass
if there's something bug says that contradicts this (in regards to MML), that's worth noticing, but it is worth pointing out that they specifically name freezin here

Quote:
and this is fair, i'm grasping at straws here and nothing else really stands out to me

me voting charu isn't just a meme tho. as a player, he kinda freaks me out. i can NEVER read him (not that i can read anyone particularly well) but i really really can't read him
bug defends their scumread on Charu, citing being unable to read Charu, and Charu makes them freak out.

Quote:
I think I like the people on the charu wagon better so between mml and charu that's where I'd go, I think
but I'll keep looking
bug was the only person on the Charu wagon. Charu was the only person on MML, so this follows that logic.

Quote:
MML
your move
again, I meet this quote, and I want to emphasize the wagon context when this was posted.
Lar (4) - Charu, roundbox, Freezin, flashflash_account
freezin's unvote was immediately after FFA voted. I do not want to seem like I'm misconstruing this part. there was no danger of insta at all. however, if you consider one more vote coerced from mcdaddio who had just posted her pondering of the Charu/MML decision, then it looks much worse

Quote:
absolutely not
bug clarifies the fear of Charu

Quote:
I am not going to vote charu tonight
top poster perks
FFA posts this soon after, their vote still on MML. it seems like he's headed in that direction, but this goes against joining bug on the Charu wagon like he had indicated earlier

Quote:
I'm going back to rbx
call it a vibe
roundbox
then he dips

Quote:
this seems to be the only thing close to a read arp had
day begins, and FFA nicely unearths arp's reads. it was only one read, but listening to the dead is good.

Quote:
feel like it's charu+rbx tbh

I'm out of town tonight and busy from about 6-10 pm, but I'll catch up in the hour between that ending and phase end
I'm assuming arp's read had something to do with this since Arp was voting Charu, but FFA just gave Charu a convenient pass, maybe not to get his hands dirty and vote off wagon? he still susses Charu, but now the stakes are lower since it's not EOD

Quote:
i think the best thing we can do today is def vote charu : )
I don't know how serious this is given the smiley face
(I can understand nuance)

Quote:
game's slow today ig

I'm okay with voting charu at the moment, got a whole day ahead tho
agrees with bug, not really positing much
I'm assuming it's from a continue townread of bugkid?

Quote:
thinking back on it, this bussing is slightly sus
I'll have to post this separately for bug's visibility to clarify: is this a sus against FFA? you never clarified

Quote:
is it weird that i'd rather solve roundbox? cuz I don't know
bug floats voting me, making both people alive in this F3 have me in their sights at some point. oof.

Quote:
Im still okay with charu or rbx

Arp death can really only implicate charu afaict

I feel like the connection between charu and round box is just kind of there and not specifically indicated by anything
They rub off of each other and voted MML together, idk
FFA puts his money where his mouth is and votes Charu, but links us together solely for the fact that we both voted Lar together. raeko and Freezin also voted Lar, so it's unfortunate they get left out of this consideration

Quote:
not to be revenge-charu-pilled but killing arp would be theoretically very out of character for him since he loooooves arp *sus bells going off* and therefore a good move
bug fuels a WIFOM theory after Charu starts to accrue votes

Quote:
i was losing steam after d0 memeing and other people like ffa were sticking out to me more than charu was. then i remembered that the arp kill would be extremely convenient for charu for a couple reasons
they continue to push it after voting Charu

Quote:
Grrr I keep coming back to roundbox
They're usually so towny to me and now they arent. I know it's been a while since we've played together tho
still wanting another explanation of this

Quote:
ffa and raeko kind of just going along for the ride and agreeing with people without formulating concrete opinions is making me feel weird

mcdaddio asking questions to everyone without putting much of her own opinions out there feels very safe to me, but not worth my vote yet

i like when freezin gets to be present in a twg game
bug scumreads FFA and raeko, but thankfully picks FFA with me in the end
might also be important here to highlight their read of Freezin which sounds like a townread on him just for his activity

Quote:
FreezinIce can be my top town ig idc
Time to commit a bit and stop being afraid to be wrong
FFA also townreads Freezin shortly after

both bug and FFA post scumreads of Charu right before he reveals, but I didn't feel like quoting those posts because I'm getting tired of copy and pasting at this point. can you blame me? have you seen the size of this novel?

Quote:
ffa goddamnit charu i hate you i hate you i hate you
bug reacts quickly, but it's mechanical

Quote:
Uh
Heckin idk uh mcdaddio
as does FFA, joining Freezin on his wagon on mcdaddio

Quote:
ffa or roundbox i guess ?
bug proposes this difficult proposition considering both FFA and myself were starting to scumread each other at this point

Quote:
raeko
FFA again follows Freezin and joins Charu on raeko. following Freezin noted, but joining claimed Charu is also noted. pretty safe cover

Quote:
i can't vote roundbox in conditions like this but let it be known that him protecting raeko feels unconventional
suspicion is noted
I know you reverse your interpretation of my raeko read later

Quote:
Unattainable
Not like you've been offering much either all things considered
FFA said evidence for his reads was unattainable and I hadn't been offering much

Quote:
Freezin
Mcdaddio
Bugkid
Roundbox

Later today I'll reread and try to eliminate pairings. Maybe that'll be more effective this game than trying to read people
did this happen?

Quote:
FreezinIce being a wolf would break my heart and maybe my brain too cause they've been the only person in this game consistently making good posts
Roundbox accused me of "floundering", was the word I think, but that describes this whole game accurately enough
FFA considers Freezin after bug posted about him (votecount)
how was I floundering??

Quote:
would freezin bus bugkid here?
I think so
I don't think that's what's happening at all but I do think wolf freezin would be capable of it

everything they're doing today screams town to me, in fact
FFA, you did consider wolf!bugkid yesterday here
you didn't say you were taking to heart, but you at least did juggle the possibility in your mind

Quote:
after rereading I still think bugkid looks towny
I give up
product of the reread was... this

Quote:
yes! let's kill roundbox!
you want to kill me

Quote:
after mcdaddio claimed, i was full ready to vote between ffa and roundbox but now freezin has me messed up >(((( damn you
bug wanted to kill me and FFA but Freezin pulled them away

Quote:
freezin
this could be a confident shot as a bus, knowing they were communicating with mcdaddio in neighbor chat now, but they still had to net one more vote
I think this looks more towny than a calculated bus

that was a lot of words
bug has a few questionable moves like tunneling Charu at the start, but their transition to voting Freezin felt pretty natural
FFA's vote on MML, shift to me, and pulling away from Charu on D0 really have me feeling like he's the choice over bug.
I'm glad I reread
Old 04-14-2024, 04:49 PM   #756
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I still can't shake the feeling that roundbox slipped last night
it's so weird for town to think that wolf freezin would join you on a mikey lynch
what do you mean?
since he's a wolf, joining me on voting you can't be considered self-pres? I was loudly communicating my intention to vote for you
can only town don the mantle of being able to get away with self-pres, like you did by voting for raeko?

feels a little hypocritical
Old 04-14-2024, 04:49 PM   #757
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

taking a break, but I'll be around later for sure
Old 04-14-2024, 04:53 PM   #758
bugkid666
FFR Player

d1

Quote:
Rip arp

I don't really want to vote Charu but I think the mml wagon is the best chance at finding a wolf

Raeko: only real noticeable thing is I havnt seen anything from her that rocks the boat. No really abrasive posts but then again she hasn't gotten much pressure either so ???

Roundbox: just seems to be info posting mostly, the preemptively vote from FFA yesterday was pretty juiced, I'd like for him to explain exactly what he sees from roundbox slot
freezin probing roundbox enough to get by while going a bit harder on ffa is an interesting thing to keep in mind

Quote:
Actually I just realized it was mostly a gut feeling when I thought the mml wagon must have a wolf, there's no actual logic that is dictating that. If anything the counter wagon is what should be scrutinized (Charu)

But I don't want to do that so my brain warped reality and sent me on a side quest. Lol
mml: charu, roundbox, raeko, freezin
charu: bugkid, arp

interesting comment from a wolf huh?

Quote:
game's slow today ig

I'm okay with voting charu at the moment, got a whole day ahead tho
Quote:
thinking back on it, this bussing is slightly sus
(this is me referring to ffa's above post)

Quote:
Logged in my phone first try, no wrong password guesses lessgo

Where's mcdaddio

The bug/charu thing is getting weird

The card shop im at has scrooge mcduck card sleeves and deck box

I had a baked potato for lunch and it was so good that I ate another!

Round box who is your town circle
ffa majorly pushing on charu and then claiming its me vs charu is a good cover for him lol

Quote:
trying to decide how to feel about ffa voting lar then backing off to vote me
by definition I don't like the vote on me, but that doesn't mean ffa is a wolf. ffa still needs to explain their read on me in some detail
but backing off of lar to vote a wagon that probably wasn't launching is a choice not to commit
why charu? and why charu + me?
example of ffa being wishy washy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
What do you guys think of Freezi? He was Lar's vote
Quote:
I feel like it's the worst of the Lar votes aside from probably my own
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddio View Post
i mean it seemed like MML was only going to vote him because of low-post stuff. that being said, the chili oil they were splashing around last night was spicy and chaotic to say the least
Quote:
I agree but if Lar just happened to be right, maybe Freezi and his partner turned it around on him just in case?
this was an interesting thread of interactions. also we should have listened to raeko more, i think she had some really important insights

Quote:
I think everyone getting pressure right now is a miss

Which makes the wolf team a pickem between mcdaddio, FFA, and bug
would freezin throw his partner under the bus?

Quote:
FFA isn't really contributing to the stagnation, and roundbox hasn't caught any real pressure despite people talking it up.

So put roundbox and FFA on the same tier of suspicion, slightly lower than bugkid and mcdaddio.

Everyone else is ok I guess
this is my main predicament, freezin claims he feels the same way about roundbox and ffa

Quote:
Yeah, my first thought on the reread + me catching up is town is really stagnant right now, so I'm focusing on people who arnt really making their opinions clear or are just content to go after 1 person + are in a comfortable position atm.

So intitally that was bug mcdaddio and FFA.

I move roundbox up because the amount of fake pressure he's getting is pretty weird, not enough to put him at the top but enough for me to take notice. At the same time I downgraded FFA because while he hasn't really been pressured he is doing a lot of poking and questioning that I glossed over when I was thinking about posts.

All this happened pretty recently, so there isn't much progression besides what I've been recently posting
freezin again throwing more shade towards ffa while casually mentioning roundbox which would lend itself to the wolves being rb/freezin more so than ffa/freezin

Quote:
I think mcdaddio is trending up
I agree with you on FFA
is he waiting for someone else to develop a case on me before he commits a vote?
more wishy washy ffa

Quote:
FreezinIce can be my top town ig idc
Time to commit a bit and stop being afraid to be wrong
this looks really bad for ffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
For the record, I believe freezin and FFA are absolutely town, by the way.
charu's reads this game were really bad (sorry)

Quote:
if we all just listened to you [freezin] that would be pretty scary if you are a wolf and one of them is your partner
raeko again making a fuck ton of sense and nobody listening to her

Quote:
Charu feels like the right thing to do to me
Whereas roundbox is the undisciplined decision

Kind of like yesterday with mml and rbx, I ended up on rbx that time
not sure if a wolf would bother going for rb at this point

Quote:
Uh
Heckin idk uh mcdaddio
aaaaaand immediately after saying he will vote charu despite wanting to vote roundbox he votes for...... mcdaddio

Quote:
FFA cannot develop a consistent case and is floundering on whatever is convenient
smells of wolf
Quote:
while it might be a bit of self pres at this point I agree overall he's been like this all game well before this point too
context: after ffa's vote for mcdaddio, he votes for raeko
roundbox AGAIN pointing out how wishy washy ffa is and then raeko reminding him that ffa's raeko vote is only for self pres HOWEVER it still lends to the idea that he has flip flopped seemingly without reason a lot

Quote:
D1
votecount:
raeko (4)- charu, freezin, ffa, mcdaddio
ffa (3)- roundbox, bugkid, raeko

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 04:57 PM   #759
bugkid666
FFR Player

summation of my observations:

ffa has flip-flopped A LOT and i don't think that is inherently indicative of a wolf however it doesn't look great. roundbox has been on ffa's ass the whole game basically.

based off of freezin's posts alone, freezin/rb wolf pair seems a lot more likely than freezin/ffa wolf pair

a few questions i have:

would it have been more beneficial for wolves to stack on MML or to stack on raeko? because one of those two things happened.

freezin/roundbox stacked mml (ffa voted for roundbox)

freezin/ffa stacked raeko (roundbox voted for ffa)

Quote:
Quote:

they/them
Old 04-14-2024, 05:04 PM   #760
bugkid666
FFR Player

Quote:
I'll have to post this separately for bug's visibility to clarify: is this a sus against FFA? you never clarified
yes, i was implying that ffa was bussing charu simply because it was the easy decision at the time (after i had set my intention to keep my vote on him)

Quote:
Quote:

they/them