Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-9-2006, 07:47 AM   #121
flypie743
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flypie743
Default Re: TWG XXXVI

My vote obviously goes to mead because he is still alive today.

I also feel like Jurs is overkilling the fact that the TS killed Hans to piss her off. Makes me think she's trying to put on this act to cover that possibly she is the tainted seer. If she only posted "hans is dead fgts =(" once as she did in the beginning of the day that would have settled with me because a lot of people make funny start of day posts. BUT, she bought it up again in her 2nd post. This plus her not wanting to insta mead yesterday, but then being the one to actually insta-him makes me think.

IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.
Old 09-9-2006, 08:33 AM   #122
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Jurs has been acting really weird all game. She got REALLY defensive when I said something about her insta'ing mead.

ps Mead

That's 8, DON'T VOTE UNTIL TONIGHT. I'm only doing this because I have work until 10 tonight.

Old 09-9-2006, 08:47 AM   #123
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

it's sad really. how inactive cypher, matt, chardish, and tps are... probably more, but those are off the top of my head.

we started with TWENTY TWO people... ad we only have 122 posts towards the end of day 2.

While I am awesome and all that, I'm not a miracle worker. I need you people to be active.
Old 09-9-2006, 11:02 AM   #124
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

My vote goes to chardish because his first post reeked of wolfishness and i'm sparing mead a few votes for other people to insta him. Chardish made a post early Day 1 when the sh*t was just beginning to hit the fan with mead, then dissappeared. Go read his post again, it's utterly useless and very not-chardish.

I also see what you guys are saying about Jurs, but I'm thinking she's just playing it carefree like she always does, and is most likely human (I know I said that last game, but I was also less looking at her behavior and more looking at FoJaR's). I work until 1AM again tonight, so if there is anyone who hasn't voted before midnight, do the insta to avoid phantoms.
Old 09-9-2006, 11:08 AM   #125
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

I'm here tass, i'm going to pledge a vote for mead, because i believe tass is the ZH and mead is ZW, but i'm not gonna vote yet cause that'd bring him too close to insta yadda yadda etc.

I will be back on later to put my vote on, it'll probably be around 6ish your time i think (11PM BST). I'll be on AIM for a while now if you want to talk.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
Old 09-9-2006, 12:03 PM   #126
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

rofl, you guys are dense.
Old 09-9-2006, 12:11 PM   #127
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I'll be on later tonight for figuring things out. well I hope to be on. right now gotta hit the road... insta mead for me in case I don't get to my comp to vote k?
Old 09-9-2006, 04:15 PM   #128
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Holy **** thunderstorms.

I really really REALLY hate to do this, but placeholder vote on Tass in case my power goes out and doesn't come back in time.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-9-2006, 04:30 PM   #129
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Is there a plan after mead is gone?

I mean this game has been fairly easy so far. (Which is why there's probably little activity.) But remember there's still 3 wolves out there. (Course I think someone already mentioned that.)

If the guardians are smart, they should go to tass. Yea guarding him is easy, but if you have an idea who NOT to look at, you can spend more time with the suspects.

18current players -4possible alliance = 14 which is similar to what we would have at the beginning of a normal game. But it can only be reached if guardians say something to tass.

Everyone that is puting placeholders are kind of weird IMO. You know mead will be insta'd so why bother putting a placeholder/weak vote on someone? I can see it in other games where's it's a toss-up between a few players but when there's a public wolf? People will step in and make the insta to make sure no phantoms occur.
Old 09-9-2006, 04:35 PM   #130
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Plan? Who needs a stinking plan....

dumb luck will win THIS game!
Old 09-9-2006, 04:36 PM   #131
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

seriously though. this is worse than pulling teeth.

just go and insta mead... I think my current plan for day 3 will spark activity a bit.

lol... plan.
Old 09-9-2006, 04:51 PM   #132
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Statistics on posting:

Tass - 24
talisman - 13
Jurs - 10
sertman - 9
DBP - 8
Stoic - 8 (Wolfed Night 2)
Kilga - 6
Shashakiro - 6
Fish - 5
Iggy - 4
Mead - 4
Min1ne0 - 4 (Died as Bookie)
flypie - 2
ivaluebet - 2
Matt - 2
Randumb - 2
Wilkin - 2
chardish - 1
Cypher - 1
Afro - 0 (Wolfed Night 1)
Hans - 0 (DR'd Night 2)
Tps - 0

Of course, this is counting double posts and post that consist only of "hi" (like Kilga's), but it's still useful to know that TPS HASN'T EVEN DONE ANYTHING YET. Now onto some of my observations while I collected this information:

1) ivaluebet. In the middle of Day 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaluebet
I know I'm new to the forums and playing TWG here on FFR but I see no reason why mead can't go. It's quite obvious.
Today, on Day 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaluebet
mead
I'd hope that we don't allow this to go unnoticed, regardless of his role. Everything's been so focused on Mead that we haven't been paying attention (publically) to things like this. As far as we know, he could just be "lol under radar brb" and putting bandwagon votes on Mead. Plus, the wording of "quite obvious" and such has always bothered me. I'd like to hear some other opinions.

2) flypie. Just another person I noticed while going through the pages, but I don't have any strong reason to out her on either side. Her posts were brief but to the point, but I think it was the first one that called out to me as some sort of bandwagon, and I'd like to hear more from her.

3) Cypher. Day 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherToorima
This has been the most productive first day I have ever seen. We got a wolf, and got a human. How much better can it get?

anyways, I was thinking about the bunking thing. Like tass said, it's not the best option in the world, but I was thinking. Like, tass picks his favorite player or someone he wants to keep alive, one of them bunks with tass and the illuminate guard that house. I know this goes back to "free shots at anyone else" but then again, aren't the illuminate going to protect tass anyways, so why not save someone else.
Seems like it could be a wolf acting like a human being all "all rite u guyz this is gonna be so ez". I know it's a stretch, but it's another thing that stood out to me. Plus I'm a little iffy on the restating of the "Tass bunking with someone and getting the house guarded" plan, as I believe it was brought up prior to that post, and even if it wasn't, I'm sure Tass was planning it from the beginning. I'm not using that last part against him; just stating that his ideas weren't very numerous this time around.

Ending this post just in case someone goes and instas Mead before I finish (after reading Tass' last post).
Old 09-9-2006, 05:22 PM   #133
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

It looks like we're going to get rain up the ass, but it doesn't seem the power will go out. I'll stick around and vote for mead as necessary later on tonight.

In reading the thread, I agree with whoever produced the idea of Jurs being a wolf. Also, if I had to venture a guess as to why Stoic was killed, it would be because the wolves guessed he was the "Someone" in this Tass convo, and Tass must have been keeping his name a secret for a reason.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-9-2006, 06:29 PM   #134
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I counted twice, I think mead only has 7. (not 8 as others suggested) You missed that shash changed his vote from mead to prevent an insta. I think lol.

Wilkin's being fairly hypocritical since that post was HIS second all game. But nonetheless.

Kilga gives the first reason why stoic was wolfed. Since up until then I didn't think there was one XD.

After reading some of the day2 posts, I kind of wish that disco didn't mention that mead was still alive. It would have been nice to see if anyone started posting about the day without mentioning that fact. Might have been useful.

matt makes a post like I did. He's just as confused as I am about the way the game is played so far. (Or at least openly confessed to it.) He and I should bunk since we're on totally different time zones... one of us could keep watch while the one gets rest XD.

Just had a couple of convos with people. Some aren't talking some are entertaining my ideas. No super huge news about anything.

And I'll have some lists about people tomorrow when mead is longer our wolf lol.
Old 09-9-2006, 06:43 PM   #135
Wilkin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wilkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter
Wilkin's being fairly hypocritical since that post was HIS second all game. But nonetheless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me in Post #118
Even though it might sound hypocritical coming from someone who hadn't even posted until a little into Day 2, I'd like to hear some more in depth posts from those who haven't given any yet.
WHOA WHOA WHOA.

Or are you referring to the post I just made? If so, [/WHOA WHOA WHOA]. My argument is that I make sure to have some nice quality posts, rather than a quantity of less thought-out ones, as opposed to ivaluebet, whose two posts I quoted in their entirety above. Though more posts would usually mean someone's thinking a lot and posting ideas, 'tis not always the case. Same with the reverse of not posting often and having in-depth posts.
Old 09-9-2006, 07:33 PM   #136
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

Kilga as my new placeholder because for some reason he used the same placeholder as me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Old 09-9-2006, 08:06 PM   #137
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

just vote mead. day ends tonight anyway.
Old 09-9-2006, 08:37 PM   #138
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

mead
Old 09-9-2006, 09:19 PM   #139
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

If you strike me down, I will become more powerful then you can ever imagine.

But you should all listen to Tass, for as we all know, Tasselfoot is an honorable man.
Old 09-9-2006, 09:38 PM   #140
Shashakiro
TWO THOUZAND COMBO

Send a message via AIM to Shashakiro

yeh, no reason to delay anymore

mead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogiebear
use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.
Closed Thread