Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2015, 10:29 PM   #701
TrixiePuff
I am Groot.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Anime north 2015 hype thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynam0 View Post

Debating posting epic tucker's vid in here...
Which one? Will's speech (if so, doo eettt) or Sven chugging the pitcher of beer?

The Sven video is already on youtube, lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtViZVeet2A
AKA the Christian Church
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery Man View Post
Hey Trixie, how does your asshole feel? Does it feel nice and stretched from how hard those jacks just raped you?

Last edited by TrixiePuff; 05-25-2015 at 10:29 PM..
TrixiePuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:22 PM   #702
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
I wish I would've been able to introduce myself to more of you, but yeah, especially to the people I have met, don't be a stranger. =)
or if you just want to randomly say hi or something I don't bite
at least i think i don't
w/e
funnygurl555
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:32 PM   #703
xThai
slurprprprprpr ~
FFR Veteran

dunno wat to post cuz im bad at this stuff but:

this was an amazing weekend, everything happened way too fast and it's amazing how big the group is growing every year. you're all awesome ppl and its unfortunate that i couldn't talk to every single one of you. maybe next year, since i'm 99% sure that i'm going. : )

till next year (AN 2016!)
Old 05-25-2015, 11:57 PM   #704
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Reading all of this really makes me wanna go next year

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:37 AM   #705
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

finally @ my room. brain is beyond dead.

missing everyone already ;.;
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:44 AM   #706
Pawn535
FFR Player

Great to see you all again and to meet a bunch of new people as well! I'm far too tired to do any sort of name by name thing right now, so here's a picture of Sven's tower actually succeeding (unlike last years attempt)

Full sized image

Figured I'd upload my short clip of the crumbling of last years tower too

Last edited by Pawn535; 05-26-2015 at 01:17 AM..
Pawn535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:49 AM   #707
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

That will be hardcore choof'd soon I'm sure -- holy shit those faces.

Shoutout post coming tomorrow for all you cutie piez.

Last edited by smartdude1212; 05-26-2015 at 12:56 AM..
smartdude1212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:55 AM   #708
T-Force
Your world ends with you
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Sven: So.
Max: Much.
Bmah: NOPE!
T-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:08 AM   #709
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixiePuff View Post
Ohhhh myyyy godddd lmaoooo
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 03:01 AM   #710
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Jteh and I are almost back to Knoxville. A little over an hour to go. I know I'll be too tired to do a huge post tonight but I'll definitely put one together tomorrow. I have so many things to say and so many people to thank. thanks for a great trip everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 04:20 AM   #711
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixiePuff View Post
I'm sure some of you have seen it already but 1:38 for black guy in the background

Sven pointed it out to people, then Bobby returned back to our room to show our group and we died laughing
Old 05-26-2015, 07:29 AM   #712
ShadowDueler97
scarhand pls
FFR Veteran

Holy crap I hadn't noticed that the first time lmfao
Man this video even had an awesome video bomb

ShadowDueler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:25 AM   #713
MarioNintendo
Expect delays.
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Black b0ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgravel View Post
Mario's files are top notch, so every time he submits a file I get excited in my pants.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
This guy, MarioNintendo?
Click the bricks

MarioNintendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 09:04 AM   #714
sanzath
retired from rhythm games
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Uploading my videos right now. A few feature me not knowing where my phone mic is and have really shit sound when I cover it, sorry about that!

Playlist

Some highlights:
grind voltex
song voltex
sven + water = wow
Bobby learns the true meaning of Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

Last edited by sanzath; 05-26-2015 at 09:07 AM..
sanzath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:13 PM   #715
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly

I miss you all so much holy shit. Shoutouts + pics on the way now ~
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:59 PM   #716
soramimi
Cat Army Coordinator
FFR Veteran

I am still so very tired. I definitely need to manage that better next year. You guys are all awesome. <3
(I'll likely write more when my brain remembers how to function.)
Old 05-26-2015, 01:39 PM   #717
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

writing up my shoutouts + events post now, i miss you guys so much already

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #718
dLGN
FFR Player

would somebody like to explain why you keep deleting my messages?
dLGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:47 PM   #719
Sky Kitten
Crazy Cat Lady
Community Manager, User Support
Community ManagerGlobal ModeratorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dLGN View Post
would somebody like to explain why you keep deleting my messages?
See Profile Chat. I left you a PM there.

On topic: Still working on shoutout list. It's going to be lonnnnnnng.

FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace
Sky Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 02:50 PM   #720
ohsosilly
Gets all the birds
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to ohsosilly

Okay guys, here goes. Spoilering for optimal scrolling abilities:

Adam – Thank you for your unparalleled love of cutlery, continually bringing up death and for having literally the funniest side-comments of the weekend. I will always enjoy our serendipitous knowledge of when to correctly use the word “sorbet” in Contact. ;P Thank you so much for hopping on the cosplay train with me this year – your Daru was perfect and thank you for being a wonderful wonderful friend as always

Ally – THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being the sweetest, most organized and patient person at AN year after year. My heart hurts lots from missing you today. You are the best and I’m counting down the days until I get to see you again <3333

Anthony – Your pillow. It was fabulous. Also your hat. Thanks for being a champ in Kings and for being super cool definitely glad you’re coming back next year!

Arc – It was sooooo amazing getting to see you for the third year in a row! I always enjoy our conversations and I hope that you get to binge-watch enormous amounts of anime soon! Keep me up to date on your life and I hope to make next year 4 for 4 for our AN meetups!!!

Bmah – The legend!!! Thank you so much for the mini-thesis defense in the line at Wonderland and for simply being a kind, wonderful soul. You betta come visit us in Vancouver ASAP because we miss you to tears already!!!

Chris – Your Shizuo cosplay was everything and more!!!! So glad you came back this year and that we got to bond over dranks, Wonderland and all of the things. You’ve made the past two years a blast and it was great to hang out with you again!!!

Covey – It was lovely seeing you again this year! Sunday dinner was great and it was lovely hanging out with you during Kings and at various times throughout the weekend

Félix – Merci de m’avoir donné l’occasion d’écouter ton français une deuxième fois, Felix ! Tu es merveilleux I’m so happy we got a couple of pictures together this year and I wiiiiish we could have spent more time together, but there’s always next year!!!! Tu me manques déjà <3

Funny – YOUR WEREWOLF GAME ON FRIDAY WAS LIFE. CHANGING. Thank you for carrying the wolf team after my obvious-ass wolf self got destroyed N1 and for enduring my overjoyed hug when you emerged victorious. Thanks for being lovely and for being an excellent bedfellow – was great getting to know ya better!!

Haku – Didn’t get to talk to you too much this year but it was great to see you as always! Congrats on making fiffer history

Izzy – Was awesome to meet you, even though you didn’t end up being a giant octopus! ;P Loved being witness to your strategic Uno plays, it seemed to be quite the advantage getting to play with two hands

Jteh – It was SO amazing to finally meet my 2007 Scavenger Hunt rival! I am blown away by how awesome it was that you got to meet one of your ‘biggest fans’ and I loved gushing over ships/OTPs with you!!! Also, thank you for the educational/hilarious definition of what “dumpy” means loooool. Thank you for being the BEST moscato/sangria sharing partner and for being wonderful!!

Mathieu – Comme je t’ai prévenu, tu étais bel et bien la plus jolie fille à AN !!!!!! Your cosplay was E V E R Y T H I N G and I am so honored to be able to say I got to hug and stand beside you as the beautiful CC. I can’t wait to come to Quebec someday and spend time with the rest of you and the rest of Team QC !!

Max – My dearest Trawn-Skunk!!! SO GLAD your first AN experience was such a success <3 Thank you for gettin’up early and heading to the con with me on Saturday, for rocking dat skunk cosplay like a complete & utter CHAMP and for being generally amazing as always.

Mayo – Hello lady!!! Glad our love has been immortalized in the group photo and that I got to spend so much time with ya at your first AN the Vancouver crew definitely rocked it. Thanks for always being on the lookout for SE cosplays for me and for enjoying copious amounts of wine time <3 Me-wow you are swell !!!

Pete – My darling Pete, thank you for making AN as amazing as ever with your kindness, your greg-destined sass and your lovely friendship. Your Contact skills were awesome, and thank you for making eye contact with me for pretty much every ‘Gay Sex’ joke that came our way Saturday & Sunday. PS – YOUR DRIVING IS GREAT, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. On that topic, thanks for the drive, the Tim Hortons cone-moving escapades, and the educational convos on the way to Wonderland, I can’t wait to see you again when I come visit sometime soon Thank you for tolerating the 'fic' and all of my other girly squeals. Much love Petey-poo!!

Sanz – Your cosplay was AMAZING, as always, and it was lovely to have lunch and chat for a little bit with you this year!!! Great seeing you again!

Sven – Thank you so much for the jumping-lots hug and for the general amazingness that you always bring to AN!!! And thanks for making this year’s beer-chug one for the history books :P

Theodore “Dumpy” Gregory-chan – As usual, AN was full of outrageous inside jokes, memories and even more reasons for why you are just the best! In my humble opinion, the pillow fort will go down in history as AN’s best surprise. Thank you for accompanying me to the Free! aka Life-saving Chapstick panel, for educating me on what a Twindle/Twinkie/Twiddley/Twinzle is (I really do know how to pronounce it now!!!), for immediately thinking of ‘Liz’ as a compliment to ‘Patty’ in Contact, and for the mutual dunking in Resistance/TWG over the weekend! Even though you will never smile in a picture with me ever, I’m so happy to have been able to spend another AN with ya!

Tiffany – I am soooooooooooo glad I finally got to meet you, lovely girl!!! From naming all of our ‘vanilla’ items at the dinner table to questionable drink mixing (how about that 50% vodka orange juice eh???) to our post-Werewolf chatz and snuggles and everything in between, you are an utter star and I am honored to have spent the weekend with you

Trevor – Thanks for being an honorary gril this weekend, your gril-like presence was much appreciated in our sea of estrogen :P Was awesome getting to experience AN with you a second time, and I look forward to the Spirit cosplay that I will hold you to doing for the rest of your life :P

Trixie – Had SUCH a great time hanging out & playing Kings with you on Thursday/Saturday nights; was thrilled to be a part of Noise Complaint 2015! :P Great time at Wonderland on Sunday too, shoutouts to you, Vickie & Brandon for being there and dying laughing at the Danceguy/Funnygurl ‘let’s ride this again’ confusion :P Hope to hang out with you again next year!!

Vince – Ur dumb. Nah jk, was great to see you as always and I thoroughly enjoyed yo ears! Miss ya kiddo, message me about your cat more often pls.

Sending love to the people I spent time with last year or this year but didn’t get to talk to very much because time : Bobby, Lurker, Luis, Stian, Tomas, G-D and I’m suuuuure there are people I’ve forgotten.

I love you all so freaking much and I really hope next year can happen. <3

Also, too lazy to post pics with captions in the thread this year, so here’s the entire AN album that I have with many of the pictures you may require ;D : http://imgur.com/a/gVaJT

Also some others that I uploaded separately:

Photos of Greg being unhappy v2]

Last edited by ohsosilly; 05-26-2015 at 02:51 PM..
ohsosilly is offline   Reply With Quote