Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Writing and Literature
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-1-2006, 01:56 PM   #1
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default The Way We Feel Finale - Part V (Read Please)

Yes people, as a New Year's Gift to you all, I'm releasing the 2nd part of the story. Enjoy.

The Way We Feel Part I
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...c8f7e0b21b13e6

The Way We Feel Finale Part V - "Hearts Mending, Bodies Blending, Love is Everlasting"
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...9391876#579820

The Way We Feel - Part II

Mal silently and efficiently maneuvered his way around the many people walking down the crowded street. He could see the reddish-brown hair of Noah bobbing up and down as he walked down 4th Street.

"Noah! Slow down!," yelled Mal.

Noah turned his head to see Mal's face and hand waving and turned back around. Then he began to pick up speed.

"That spoiled little..."said Mal under his breath as he turned left into an alley.

Mal began to run, hoping to catch Noah before he crossed over to Wabash Avenue. Mal emerged from the alley and looked right. Noah was standing at the crosswalk as predicted.

"Perfect," thought Mal.

Mal turned his body and took a step back.

"Forgive me Noah," said Mal out loud.

He then began to run full speed at Noah. Noah out of his peripheral vision saw Mal coming but it was too late. Mal tackled Noah at full speed, sending them flying into a nearby trashbin, knocking it over. Mal flipped Noah over, put both of his arms behind his back and pinned him down.

"Now, are you ready to talk or do I have to torture you do it?" asked Mal.

Noah turned his head upward and looked back down.

"Leave me alone. Can't you see I don't want to talk?" asked Noah.

Mal let Noah's arms go and helped him get up.

"Noah, not everyone can just solve thier problems by just shutting up. That's not the way the world works. In order to understand a person, another must make the effort to show the other person that he or she show interest in the way that they feel. Now I can't tell you exactly what Eva meant because I don't know, but what I do know is if you don't figure out what to do in the next month or so, you could lose Eva forever. Don't live in regret Noah," said Mal.

Noah looked down solemnly. He knew what Mal was saying was right, yet he didn't want to accept it himself. In order to escape the darkness, you had to seek the light. To seek acceptance was to embrace love and care. Noah was finally starting to understand the complexties of love. He began to smile. Mal noticed this and asked.

"Why are you smiling?" asked Mal.

Noah looked at him and grinned.

"I think things between Eva and me are going to be ok now," answered Noah.

Mal clasped a hand on Noah's shoulder and began to walk with him.

"That's good to hear," said Mal. "Now why don't we go back to my house show I can show you all the stories I'm writing."

Noah rolled his eyes and walked with Mal smiling.

Three weeks had passed since the talk between Mal and Noah. Noah had gone on with life, working at his job, relaxing at home, and other activities. When he went to parties with Mal and Corey, he always talked to guys and never tryed to flirt with girls. It wasn't that he was stuck up on Eva, but his subconscious mind was trying to prevent him from another fateful heartbreak.

Noah walked into his bedroom one day, after coming from an office party and sat on his bed. He looked at his Mickey Mouse phone and picked it up. He dialed a number and heard the familiar ringing of the tone.

"Hello?," asked a familiar soft voice.

"Hi Eva. It's me Noah."

"Oh. Hi Noah. How are you?" asked Eva in a flat tone of voice best suited for an ex-girlfriend.

"Oh I was just checking up on everyone, seeing how they were. Are you doing anything tonight?" asked Noah in a hopeful voice.

"Hold on let me check," said Eva as Noah began to hear rustling of papers and other things in the background.

"Actually no I'm not. Is this some kind of date because if it is, my answer is automatically no," said Eva bluntly.

"Eva, if this was a date, do you think the first thing out of my mouth would have been some greeting you give your best friend?" said Noah sharply.

"Touche. It seems you have matured a little Noah," said Eva with a hint of interest in her voice.

"And it seems you have managed to become even more astute at being a bitch Eva, " said Noah.

Eva erupted into laughter and dropped the phone. Noah could hear her giggling madly on the phone, He smiled. Eva finally picked the phone back up after what seemed like 30 minutes.

"Fine, after a comment like that, I might just pay you for it. Let's meet up at Reynold's. I'm starving for a hamburger," said Eva.

"Should I say around 4:00 in the evening?" asked Noah looking at his clock.

"Sure that sounds right. See you there stud," said Eva sarcastically as she hung up the phone.

Noah laid back on his bed and sighed. In just a few hours time, he would to answer the question Eva has given him weeks ago. The darkness was closing in on Noah, yet he was afraid to step into the darkness, to get out of it. He pondered this as he finally fell asleep dreaming of Eva.

End of Part II
Old 01-1-2006, 02:21 PM   #2
esupin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to esupin
Default Re: The Way We Feel - Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromer
In just a few hours time, he would to answer the question Eva has given him weeks ago. The darkness was closing in on Noah, yet he was afraid to step into the darkness, to get out of it.
Hmm...

http://www.youtube.com/esupin
esupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2006, 03:42 PM   #3
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default RE: Re: The Way We Feel - Part II

I want to know why Buttfly has fallen inlove with me and i'm in a story that I didn't know about.

Hahahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2006, 04:15 PM   #4
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

I would love to put the scene with the tackle of Noah into a movie, complete with the giving of advice as Noah is pinned to the ground.

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, Ill give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-1-2006, 09:28 PM   #5
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

LOL If you guys remember, I said not to look to deeply into it. They're your names, but not actually you. Now Eva, if you are imagining yourself being all lovey dovey with Noah, then be my guest. Just make sure he knows about it first.
Old 01-3-2006, 05:51 AM   #6
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx

If she's worried about this little story, just wait until she see's MY portrayal of her... mwuhahaha

Btw, solid story so far Dan, i'm diggin' it.
Old 01-4-2006, 12:59 PM   #7
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Thank you Dan. I'm waiting to see some fruition of your story.

Also, I thought I could hold out writing more of this but the urge to finish this story is killing me. Here's Part III. It's pretty lengthy and is the chapter before the penultimate chapter. I'm sad to see this almost ending. I would love to hear some ideas on what you guys might think happen in the story.

The Way We Feel - Part III

Noah awoke three hours later to see the time. It read 2:35. He had been dreaming heavily of what he would do when he met Eva later. In one dream he proposed to her and and asked her to marry him. Noah shook the thought out of his mind. He was only eighteen and the thought of marriage scared him. Noah took a shower, wore his best dress clothes he could find and even sprayed on some cologne his mother had bought for him one sunny day in spring. Then he sat in his living room and waited.

After about five minutes of waiting, Noah picked up the phone and dialed a number. Another familiar voice answered it.

"Hello, this is Mal speaking," answered Mal.

"Hi Mal. It's Noah," said the hapless loser.

"Dude, it's been about three days since the party last Friday. Are you ok?" asked Mal.

Noah was silent for a few seconds.

"No, I called up Eva and asked her to meet me at Reynold's at 4:00. I think I might finally have the answer to what she was asking for. Mal, how did things happen between you and Eliza? What made you want to be with her as long as you have?" asked Noah.

Mal chuckled.

"Noah, when me and Eliza first started going out, I was exactly the way you were: bumbling, nervous, always so pessimistic. Then when I actually got to know and love Eliza, I found that being myself made all the difference. One cannot accept another's attention if that person makes an attempt to cover one's true self. No women will ever want to love a man who can't be honest and puts on facades. It's like what Corey said to me one day, "If love was a gorgeous woman at a costume party, humans would be the first ones to have sex with her thinking it's a secretary, when in actuality it's our wives."

Noah fell silent for five seconds in confusion.

"What the hell does that mean!? Are you sure Corey wasn't just pulling your leg that day?" asked Noah skeptically.

"No, when Corey told me, he had a look of seriousness in his eyes that I never saw again in three years. He was being dead honest. In truth, he's right. Think about that quote. We are so busy trying to hide ourselves from everyone else including love, we mistake our feelings and end up giving mixed signals. It's obvious that Eva cares for you, but it's a matter of your honor and commitment to fufill her need. Can you do that Noah?" asked Mal.

"I...I don't know Mal. I honestly don't know," answered Noah truthfully.

Noah heard Mal breathe in a cigarette and exhale on the phone.

"Well Noah, it comes down to this. September will be next week and Eva will be leaving for Miami. If you do not express how you feel tonight and give her the answer she is looking for, then it's over. I cannot tell you what to do because this is an obstacle you and Eva must face together. I can only cheer you on and hope for the best. Bye Noah," finished Mal as he hung up.

Noah let the phone back on the receiver and stood up. He wasn't going to let the darkness overcome him again. The light at the end of the tunnel was Eva, and by hell or highwater he was going to fight to reach it. Noah walked outside, locked his door, and got into his 2003 Nissan Pathfinder, with dreams of big plans in his future.

Noah walked into Reynold's at exactly 3:59 hoping to be there before Eva. He scanned the small cafe and saw no other people he knew.

"Good," said Noah breathing a sigh of relief.

"Are you sure it is?" asked someone from behind him.

Noah jumped forward in shock and turned around. Eva stood behind him with her tongue out in a comical fashion. Noah wiped the sweat off of his brow and gave Eva a stern look.

"I was hoping you would have changed but I see I was mistaken," said Noah.

"Aww, does the baby want his pacifier? Go in and sit down, I've been here since 3:30," said Eva as she and Noah walked towards a booth by the front cafe window.

"Since 3:30? By why go through all the trouble?" asked Noah as he was sitting down.

"I was just here wondering what should I do..." said Eva as she sat down as well.

"Do what now?" asked Noah puzzingly.

"Never mind. So what are you getting to eat?" asked Eva as she picked up a menu.

"I really don't know, but this BLT looks delicious," said Noah trying to stifle his nerves and the heated tension already rising in the air.

Suddenly, Noah's menu flew down as Eva pushed it. Now it was Eva staring into Noah's eyes, with a fierceness he had never seen.

"It's obvious you didn't come here to eat so tell me what's on your mind," said Eva.

Noah sighed and pushed his menu away. There was no beating around the bush with Eva. She liked her discussions clear, precise, and straight to the point.

"Eva, you told me something weeks ago that I didn't know how to answer and still don't know. You told me that to acquire one's feelings the person had to feel whole with another. I now have a somewhat vague meaning of it now and it means that to hold that perosn forever, one must love that person with his heart, body, and soul. I know without a doubt that I love you Eva, but I'm afraid of what it might mean," said Noah quietly.

Noah looked up into Eva's face to see her silently crying. He hated how she looked when she was upset. It broke his heart.

"That's not true!," yelled Eva. "You know exactly what it means to love me yet you still don't want to accept the responsibility that comes with it! I LOVE YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE AND YOU STILL CAN'T ACCEPT THAT!?" screamed Eva making a few patrons turn around to look.

"It's not that I don't accept but I don't know where to go from this! I'm as lost to love as any other guy in the world! Cut me some slack!"yelled Noah.

Eva wiped her eyes on her blouse and stood up over Noah. She then slapped him twice. The entire restaurant fell silent.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," said Eva as she grabbed her purse and quickly walked out the door.

The effects of the slap stunned Noah for a few moments before he could get up and run out of the cafe.

"EVA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" yelled Noah as he exited the cafe.

He looked around and saw not a trace of her. He leaned against the brick wall of the cafe and began to cry. He was hurt and confused. He seriously had no clue what he was going to do now. Eva had for the one time in their relationship, openly come out about her feelings. Eva loved Noah deeply and he loved her as well.

"Well not exactly..." thought Noah to himself.

Noah knew that he had feelings for Eva but he knew it wasn't love. It was a desire for protection and affection from another. He didn't love her. He just wanted someone to care for him the way a mother would. Noah got into his truck and drove home silently crying to himself.

Five days had passed. Eva was to be leaving that night around 8:00. Noah woke up like any other day, but the thought of Eva leaving him behind was too painful to bear. He moped through the day and watched television until about 5:00. He called Mal hoping he would have some words of comfort. He told him what had happened and Mal was not pleased.

"I'm disspointed in you Noah! After everything you and I spoke about, you still couldn't accept the fact that you might love this girl!? You jackass! I can't believe you!" said Mal furiously.

"Hey get the hell of my case ok!? I didn't know what to do, I told her exactly how I feel and it wasn't what she wanted to hear! Don't look down on me because my truth doesn't coincide with her feelings," said Noah defensively.

Mal began to breathe rapidly in attempt to calm down.

"Ok, Noah. Eva is leaving today is a few hours. You are contempt with this?" said Mal.

"Ye..." began Noah but he stopped.

"Is that a yes?" asked Mal.

Noah was silent. He then gave the biggest smile he had ever seen himself do that summer. He had finally understood it. He wasn't contempt with that at all. Hell no he wasn't. He realized that truly love Eva heart, mind, body, and soul. He was too afraid to step into the darkness of being with Eva, but being in love meant to take risks with the one you loved together. He wasn't going to take this sitting down.

"Mal, I apologize for being such a coward. Could you ever forgive me?" asked Noah.

Mal laughed.

"Of course Noah. You're my best friend."

Noah smiled again.

"Good. Well Mal, I need you to get ready and come get me," said Noah.

"What? What for?" asked Mal.

Noah laughed loudly for joy. He finally felt what it meant to be in love.

"I'm gonna catch that damn plane and make up with Eva if it's the last thing that kills me."

Mal smiled.

"Catch you in an hour," said Mal as he hung up the phone.

End of Part III
Old 01-4-2006, 08:31 PM   #8
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to bump this to top of the list.
Old 01-5-2006, 02:16 PM   #9
esupin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to esupin

Well done!

http://www.youtube.com/esupin
esupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 02:33 PM   #10
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds

For the record, everyone should know that I don't smoke. But if I did, I would want my lighter to be one that looks like a pistol.

Mal

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, Ill give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 03:07 PM   #11
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

For the record, I do like my discussions clear and straight to the point.

I'm not sure about the whole slapping part, though. Maybe if I really loved them hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-5-2006, 03:40 PM   #12
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: The Way We Feel - Part IV - The Penultimate

Ahhh this is it. The penultimate chapter. This is an even lengthier piece than the last chapter, and it has a cliffhanger you wouldn't want to miss. Also this part took me over 2 hours to write so if you don't at least tear up, I'll feel disappointed.

The Way We Feel - Part IV

VROOM! Mal whipped the small Civic around cars on the freeway as fast as he could. Noah was clutching the door handle for dear life as the air rushed through the open windows of the car.

"Mal, can't slow this thing down just a teensy bit!?" asked Noah nervously.

Mal gave an almost insane, maniacal laugh.

"Aww come on Noah! This is the only chance you'll get to set things right and you want me to slow down. As the saying goes, sit down, shut up and hold on!" yelled Mal as they barreled down the L.A. freeway.

Mal and Noah hurried up and parked their car near Terminal B, the terminal where Eva would be getting on Flight 278 to Miami, Florida. They both rushed through the terminal and looked at the flight courses. It read:

London - 7:30 - On Time
New York City - 8:00 - On Time
Nashville - 6:30 - Delayed
Philadelphia - 9:00 - Cancelled
Miami - 8:00 - On Time

Noah looked at his watch. It read 7:15 PM. He had 45 minutes to get through security, and make his way down the terminal to get to the C terminal which was only accessible through B. Noah and Mal both started running again, side by side. Noah dodged to the left, passing an elderly woman, while Mal hurdled over a low plant which almost tripped him. They turned left on a corner to encounter a very long line.

"This is the damn security line!" exclaimed Noah in an angry voice.

Mal asked a nearby security guard how long it would take to make it through the line.

"Well since it's almost time for Labor Day, you might be in line for a good 2 hours or more," said the guard.

Noah punched a nearby wall, chipping off some plaster.

"Calm down Noah! We'll think of something," said Mal.

Noah sat down on a nearby bench with his head in his hands. By time he made it through the line, Eva would be long gone and his chance to make things right would vanish.

"AH YEAH BABY!" screamed a voice from the other side of the metal detector.

Mal peered out into the distance to see someone running towards them being followed by three security guards.

"Hey Noah, is that Corey?" asked Mal puzzlingly.

Noah looked up to see a crazed man running from the guards. He had the same hair as Corey but it couldn't be....

"OOOOFFF!" went a security guard as the figure ran into another guard.

It was no mistaking it now. It was Corey coming down the hall.

"Noah! Mal! You finally came!" said Corey as he continued to run.

Corey stepped on top of the conveyor belt and jumped over the x-ray machine, landing the other side of the detectors. He jogged over to Mal and Noah.

"Guys, you finally came! Noah, you need to go and get Eva! The plane is almost preparing for first boarding!" said Corey hurriedly.

"Corey, how did you know we would be here?" asked Noah.

Corey pointed a thumb to Mal.

"After Mal got off the phone with you, I had called to ask if he wanted to hang out. He told me what happened and I decided I would come," said Corey.

"HEY! YOU OVER THERE! STOP!" yelled a guard from the other side of the detectors going through the right side of the detectors to get Corey.

"Guys, listen up. If you wait through the line, it will be too late. Instead, I'll distract the guards and you guys make a run for Terminal C. Noah, good luck," said Corey as he turned towards the guards.

"Aww do the pigs want to play? Come and get it!" yelled Corey as he ran down the way Noah and Mal had just come through.

The three guards including the ones at the security line all left to capture Corey.

"Go Go!" yelled Mal as he pulled Noah off of the bench and ran for the detectors.

Luckily, the detector didn't go off and they managed to get through without the crowd making too much of a noise. They continued to pass by cafes, bars, newsstands, and various other businesses going down the Terminal. At last they came to a T-intersection of the hall. On the wall, it had in giant letters," Terminal C." On a large placard it had:

Flights 145-200
--------------->

Flights 201-305
<---------------

"To the left Mal!" yelled Noah as they turned left and continued running.

The slope of the Terminal began to slope downwards as they neared the actual planes. Noah could begin to hear the airplane engines revving up and taking off. He looked down at his watch. It was now 7:40. Final boarding was now beginning and he needed to make it to the plane now. Noah and Mal ran for five more minutes until they finally reached the checkout counter for the flight. It was an even longer line than the security line. Noah felt the blood leave his face in disappointment. He now couldn't buy a ticket to get on the plane. All hope was lost.

"Judging by your facial expression, you're thinking that you can't get on the plane because you can't get a ticket. Well seeing as how you couldn't do anything without me, here you go," said Mal as he pulled out an envelope from his coat pocket.

Noah opened it up to reveal a single ticket bound to Miami at 8:00 pm. Noah was speechless.

"How did you get these?" asked Noah in awe.

Mal laughed.

When you have frequent flyer miles, a ticket is just a mouse click away," said Mal.

Noah began to tear up in gratefulness. Mal noticed and hugged his friend. He whispered in his ear.

"Look, this is my last piece of advice for you now, Noah Walshman. When you are in that airplane, you find Eva, you let her know how you truly feel, and you bring her back to reality. She was our friend as well as yours, Noah. Be safe and may love guide your heart. Also make sure to check that seat behind you. I don't think Corey only helped you once today," said Mal.

Noah turned around and saw a duffel bag on a chair. He picked it up and turned to smile at Mal.

"Thank you," was all Noah said before he turned around and ran through the gate to get on the plane.

Noah walked down the ramp and got onto the plane. The synthetic fresh smell of an airplane immediately greeted his nostrils. Noah walked down the aisle, dodging people until he found his seat: C-24. He was grateful that Mal had gotten him a window seat. Noah sat down and heard a crinkle inside the bag. Noah opened it up to find a yellow sticky note stuck to a pile of clothes and toiletries. He stood up, put the bag in the overhead compartment, and sat down to read the note. It read:

Hey Noah. Since I figured you wouldn’t think to bring clothes and other supplies, I filled this duffel bag with my clothes and some stuff you’ll need once you get to Miami.

-Corey

Noah smiled as he put the note in his pocket and looked around. Once the airplane got off the ground, he was going to get up and search for Eva. Five minutes later, the door was sealed and the captain had began to speak to the cabin. Noah was slightly dozing with a pillow he had asked for from a flight attendant, when he heard a woman’s voice speak to him.

“Excuse me sir, could you move your arm rest over?” asked the woman.

Noah took the pillow off his face, looking drowsy.

“Yeah sure,” he said as he looked into the face of Eva.

Eva’s mouth dropped wide open as she stared back at Noah. It would have went on this way for another ten minutes had another flight attendant not asked Eva to sit down and buckle her seatbelt.

“Umm, hi Eva,” said Noah as he thought over what had just happened.

It was fairly odd how all of this worked out for Noah. Not only had Mal found out from Eva’s parents that the plane left at 8:00, he also managed to arrange him to be seated next to Eva. Noah made a mental note to question his friend when he returned.

"How the hell did you find out I was getting on this flight!? I should turn you in for stalking," said Eva as she turned her body away from him.

Noah sighed and looked out the window to see a gorgeous red-orange sun setting in the sky. By the time they got to Miami, it would be the next day. Noah had less than six hours to get his point across to Eva.

"Eva, I..." started Noah but his voice was drowned out as the plane suddenly jerked forward and they were taking off.

Noah put his head back, closed his eyes, and clamped his hand down on the armrest. No matter how many times he had flew in an airplane, he still never was used to it. After what seemed like an hour, the captain told the cabin that the seatbelt sign was off and that passengers were allowed to leave thier seats. Noah opened his eyes and looked at Eva. She too had her eyes closed in fear. Noah then noticed that both of them had clamped onto each other's hands, thinking that they were the armrest. Noah didn't mind holding her hand but Eva opened her eyes, saw them holding hands, and began to get up.

Noah watched in slow motion as Eva was almost standing. It was in that moment that nothing else in his entire life mattered as much as she did. Noah reached out, grabbed her, and yanked her down.

"Noah what the hell is your problem!?" said Eva in a hushed angry voice to not not attract nosy passengers.

"You. You are my problem. The fact that I can't look at you whenever I want to is a problem. The fact that I can't hold you in my arms when I'm feeling afraid or alone is a problem. The fact that I can't taste the softness of your lips is my problem. I want to correct the problems, no matter how much it takes Eva," said Noah taking Eva's hands into his.

Eva still looked at him with a hard, unsatisfied look in her eye.

"Anyone can say that they want to correct the problems, but unless they truly mean it, the problems cannot be mended," said Eva.

Noah finally snapped.

"Cut the transcendentalist bullshit Eva! All of this "truly feel one's heart" crap is getting on my nerves! However, if you want to hear it that way then fine! Eva, until now, my mind, body and soul has not come together to form my whole self. In that case, part of me loved you and part of me didn't. Until today, I was content on this fact and I tried desperately to dull the pain that was lingering in the reccesses of my soul. But when I thought about losing you forever, all of those feelings faded away," said Noah as his voice began to calm down.

Eva's eyes had began to change into a softer, more understanding look of compassion. Noah continued.

"As those feelings faded away, I came to terms with the fact that in order to be with you, I had to give into love and completely surrender myself to you. Everything I am is yours and everything that is your is mine. I want to join with you Eva and become one in harmony. So Eva, don't do this to yourself or me. Forgive me and consummate my feelings for you. Complete the circle and be one with me. Kiss me and tell me in true honesty, that you love me the way that I love you now," said Noah as his hands had moved to her shoulders.

Eva had now broken down and began to cry in earnesty. For the first time since thier relationship started, Eva Hennington had heard the words she had been wanting to hear from Noah Walshman in months. She dried her eyes and looked at Noah, teary-eyed.

"Yes, I want to complete the circle with you. I want to feel your mind, body, and spirit join with me in bliss. I know for now and forever more, that you truly love me and that I love you with all my heart Noah Walshman," said Eva as she hugged Noah.

Noah finally let go and he silently began to weep for joy.

"And I love you too, Eva Hennington," said Noah.

"Kiss me," said Eva as she pulled back, staring into Noah's eyes.

Noah smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. he could see the wrinkles on her lips as he closed the distance.....

BUMP! The plane suddenly dropped a few feet and the entire cabin shook from turbulance. The captain's voice came on.

"Excuse me cabin, but the the seatbelt sign is now turned on. We ask that you return to your seats as we ride out this turbulance."

Noah and Eva split apart, put on seatbelts, and held each other's hands in support. The cabin dropped again and the cabin all gasped in horror as the pane began to violently move all around.

"Noah I'm scared!" yelled Eva as she buried herself in Noah's chest. Noah held onto her as the plane began to shake even more.

Then suddenly it stopped. The plane leveled out and the captain came back on.

"I'm sorry for that folks, but it seems we hit a raincloud," said the pilot as he began to chuckle.

The cabin began to laugh nervously as Eva got up and looked at Noah.

"I'm going to go speak to a flight attendant in the front about what happened," said Eva as she walkled to the front.

Noah watched Eva disappear behind the curtains and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Finally, now I can kiss Eva.." he started.

Then as quick as a bolt of lightning, the plane began to fall from the sky. The feeling of freefall began to fill Noah's stomach as he heard the screams of the cabin fill the air. The captain's voice filled the cabin.

"OH MY GOD THE CONTROLS WON'T RESPOND!!! WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" yelled the captain as the sound of tearing metal came over the intercom.

A small stool flew through the curtains and passed over Noah who ducked. The stool had enough force that it hit the side door of the airplane, knocking it open. The sound of hurricane force winds filled the cabin as everything began to be sucked out of the plane,. Now, the entire plane was filled with screaming as people began screaming, praying and holding onto something for support.

Noah heard a terrified scream of, "Help me!" as he watched the front. Suddenly, a pair of legs came through the curtains. Then what looked like a girl floating in air flew through the curtains and held onto the side bars near the curtains. It was Eva.

"Oh God! Eva!" screamed Noah throatily as he tried to stand up through the air.

"Noah! Is that you!? Oh God, I don't wanna die! I don't know how much longer I can hold on!!" screamed Eva in a strained voice.

Noah looked back slightly. If he could position himself between the door and Eva, he could catch her. Noah stood up with one foot hooked around the outside chair and one hand on the armrest.

"Eva! On the count of 3 I want you to let go!" screamed Noah.

"NOO! I can't do it!" screamed Eva as she began to cry.

"Baby, if you love me and trust me with all of your heart, you'll let go! I WILL CATCH YOU!" said Noah with determination.

Eva was quiet while the cabin was still screaming through the rushing air.

"ONE! TWO! THREE! NOW EVA!" screamed Noah as he prepared himself.

Eva let go and immediately flew backwards towards the door. Noah lunged upwards just as she was about to pass over him and caught her around the middle with his right arm. She immediately grabbed him with all of her strength as he held on. However the sudden shift in momentum, left Noah too light to be weighted down. Both Eva and Noah flew out of their chairs and flew towards the back wall of the plane. Noah positioned himself so that he would be the cushion between Eva in the wall. As if time had stopped, Noah looked into her eyes ans she saw what he was doing. Her eyes widened in fear as if to say,"No! Don't sacrifice yourself!"

Noah hit the wall with a sickening crunch sound as the metal caved in. A spurt of blood flew out of Noah's mouth and landed on the left side of Eva's face. He could hardly breathe but he managed to grab hold of a bar and roll himself and Eva around so that Eva was in the dent and Noah was the one in front of her. He struggled to talk. He had definitely broken his ribs.

"E-Eva. Hold on to these bars. When the plane crashes, it will take some of the shock off," said Noah as he held onto two chairs and bars and had his body spread in front of her like a human X.

"What are you planning to do!?" screamed Eva through the air. She looked out the side door to see trees begin to fill the area.

"If I have to die to prove I love you, then so be it," said Noah as he smiled.

"NOOO!" screamed Eva as she watched the trees rush up to meet them.

SCREEE! The sound of scraping metal filled the air as the front of the plane crashed through the forest. Noah smiled at Eva, mouthed, 'I love you,' to her and let go of the bars.

Eva pushed off the wall and caught Noah in the air. They began to spin in the air as if they were waltzing in the cosmic ballroom of their own world. The plane's top ripped open as the trees reigned more destruction on the plane. Noah and Eva both slammed against another wall, this time with so much force that they laid on the ground slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

They held each other on the ground as the sound of screaming and ripping metal faded and the Opera lights of the world dimmed. Eva and Noah both imagined somewhere, some famous pianist was playing, "Jesus bleibet meine Freude." They both for the last time saw each other's face and they smiled as the plane crashed into the ground. Through all of the noise, the only thing Noah and Eva could hear were their final breaths. In his mind, Noah heard one last thing before the white light filled his vision. He heard Eva's voice.

"I'll love you Noah. I'll love you forever and a day."

End of Part IV
Old 01-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #13
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

YOU MUST READ.
Old 01-11-2006, 03:51 AM   #14
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

they died?! pfft... that was harsh dude.

They had just gotten together too. Oh well, at least Noah finally told her.

I'll admit that some of the lines were a LITTLE cheesy, but overall, I think it had a much better flow than part three. Sometimes a certain word ('car' and 'detectors' come to mind) were used a little much, but other than that, it wasn't too shabby.

The names of the characters... well, not exactly my preference, but they still were believable compared to who they were based on. I know what it's like to write something based on someone, not exactly sure how they might react to being portrayed in story. I give you props for throwing caution to the wind and writing your impressions of people you know. Good job.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:36 AM   #15
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Observer you realize this was the penultimate chapter. There's one more left. That's all I can say. IMO, I feel some of the lines in Part IV were a little cheesy as well. I thought this part however were the greatest lines in the whole chapter:

Quote:
Eva pushed off the wall and caught Noah in the air. They began to spin in the air as if they were waltzing in the cosmic ballroom of their own world. The plane's top ripped open as the trees reigned more destruction on the plane. Noah and Eva both slammed against another wall, this time with so much force that they laid on the ground slowly slipping into unconsciousness.

They held each other on the ground as the sound of screaming and ripping metal faded and the Opera lights of the world dimmed. Eva and Noah both imagined somewhere, some famous pianist was playing, "Jesus bleibet meine Freude." They both for the last time saw each other's face and they smiled as the plane crashed into the ground. Through all of the noise, the only thing Noah and Eva could hear were their final breaths. In his mind, Noah heard one last thing before the white light filled his vision. He heard Eva's voice.
I felt that was really well done. But I'm not tooting my own horn. lol
Anyways, the next story I'm writing will finally be the FFR Fanfic you all have been waiting for. I'll need info for the story though.
Old 01-11-2006, 04:53 AM   #16
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

haha, that's totally fine, and yes, i did enjoy the end paragraphs of that part.

However, i don't know what song you're talking about, so i was like wtf? Other than that though, it was solid.

I'll probably type out chapter 1 of my story and post it tomorrow. Maybe.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #17
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: The Way We Feel Finale - Part V

Yes this is it folks. The finale to The Way We Feel Series. It has been a good run and I'm glad to see it end. Also this chapter has an actual name. It's not my Magnum Opus but I'm getting there. Also thier's mature content in this one so if you can't be serious about sex, please leave. Enjoy.

The Way We Feel Finale - "Bodies Blending, Hearts Mending, Love is Everlasting"

The white light that Noah had faded into became darkness quickly. He had no sense of direction or time. In the darkness, he could hear a woman's voice calling out to him. His soul was trapped in this hellish darkness with no chance for escape yet it was comfortable. If this world was devoid of no pain and sorrow, he could accept it and never want to leave. Noah existed in this state until he finally came to a pure white bench in the darkness. Noah walked over to the bench shining in the darkness and sat down. Immediately, a spotlight shone down upon Noah, as if he were some thespian performing a monologue. Noah heard footsteps approaching him from the left side and he turned. It was a strange girl.

The girl bent down with her hands behind her back, smiling. It comforted Noah yet disturbed him.

"Uhh excuse me, just who are you?" asked Noah.

The girl gave him a disheartening look and responded.

"You don't remember who I am? Not even a little bit?" asked the girl hopefully.

Noah shook his head like a little child.

"I don't know who you are or where I am," said Noah bluntly.

The girl frowned, sighed then sat down.

"Well, since this might be hard for you right now, I'll try to be gentle. Before you fell into this world, we were together but broke up because we could not face each other's own wants and desires. The pain of being seperated ate away at our hearts until we came to terms within ourselves. I am now here to try and bring you from this world back with me into reality," said the girl.

She held out her hand to Noah.

"Come with me Noah and let's leave this place."

Noah shrunk back from the girl. He didn't want to leave this place at all. It was strangely comfortable and if he experienced pain before this, he didn't want to experience it again.

"No! I'm not going!" said Noah defensively.

The girl had a pleading look on her face.

"But why Noah? Why won't you escape this fantasy in search for a real reality?"

"I don't want to experience pain again. Pain is what you feel when something hurts you and makes you feel less than happy. I feel no pain here and it comforts me. Now some girl who I don't even know wants me to leaveand be in a world of hurt and pain and loneliness!? I'd rather die that go there with you!"

The girl began to softly cry as she listened to Noah.

"I want you to come with me because you told me you loved me!"" said the girl through her tears.

"I told you I loved you? Why would I love someone I don't know?" asked Noah out aloud.

The girl wiped her eyes on her sweater and looked at Noah.

"Noah, loving someone means that not all things can be joyful and painless. There will be times that we will fight and times that you and I will want to cry. But it's because of the love we share that will get us through those hard times and continue to love each othjer for all eternity!" said the girl finally.

"You mean, it's okay to feel sadness and pain and still love someone?" asked Noah puzzingly.

"Yes!" answered the girl beginning to smile.

"And you mean that even though we will want to fight and be apart we can still love each other and accept it!?" asked Noah also beginning to smile.

"YES!" answered the girl who was absolutely beaming.

"Oh please let me come with you!" yelled Noah as he lunged across the bench and grabbed the girl.

He could feel her heart pounding under her sweater and feel her warmth. All the pain and loneliness he had ever felt melted away in that moment. They held each other for what seemed like one single moment in eternity. It was if all the stars and planets in the galaxy stopped just for them as thier love grew.

The girl and Noah both began to cry as their happiness overflowed.

"Noah, I love you," said the girl.

"I love you too, Eva," answered Noah without realizing it.

Eva smiled and began to cry even more in joy.

"Noah, do you remember when we accepted ourselves on the plane before it crashed? I want to do it again. Kiss me and let me know you still feel the same way," said Eva looking at Noah.

"Gladly," said Noah as he kissed Eva.

The kiss was of the utmost passion and love. It was pure and devoid of lust or want. It was a kiss of true love.

"Oh no!" said Eva as she pulled away from Noah.

Noah began to watch as Eva began to fade away. He could see the bench through her translucent body now.

"Eva take me with you!" said Noah was beginning to look afraid.

"I can't exactly take you with me Noah. You have to decide when you want to leave this reality. I was only able to come and guide you on your way. Please Noah, when you escape this reality don't forget me!" said Eva as she was almost completely invisible now.

"I won't forget you Eva! I promise!" said Noah beginning to cry.

"I love you Noah," said Eva as she finally disappeared into the darkness.

Noah stood up and kicked over the bench. He was going to take his life back right now. He wasn't going to lose Eva twice.

"I want my life back! I want to go to a reality where I can love Eva and be with her! I WANT TO ESCAPE THIS REALITY!" screamed Noah at the top of his lungs.

The words began to echo more and more until it became a chiming voice in Noah's mind. Noah bent down in pain as the frequency of the words began to sound like a tuning fork.

"GIVE ME EVA BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!" yelled Noah one more time into the darkness.

Suddenly the sound stopped and Noah fell to the ground and blacked out.

He opened his eyes to sunlight pouring through a window to the left. Noah tried to move his legs but all he received was a sharp pain from his left leg. Noah fully opened his eyes and saw tubes connected to his left arm. He then heard the steady beep of a machine next to his bed. Noah slowly turned to the right to see his pulse on the monitor of the EKG. Noah then heard a woman humming walk into the room. It was a nurse coming in to check up on Noah.

"So Mr. Walshman, how are we feeling today?" asked the nurse, not expecting any response from Noah.

"I feel like I got in a fight with Randy Couture in a UFC match," answered Noah.

The nurse stared at Noah with her mouth agasped. She stood like this for five mintues before Noah said, "Can I have a glass of water by any chance?"

"Yeah, sure," said the nurse as she then turned and ran out of the room.

Noah sat up and adjusted himself in the bed. he had been lying in a hospital bed for God know's how long and he had no idea what the day was. Three mintues later the nurse with a flock of other nurses and a doctor came into the room and surrounded Noah's bed.

"Noah, can you understand me? What is 2+2?" asked the doctor.

"Four," answered Noah rubbing his head.

"What was the last thing you remember Noah?" asked the doctor as the nurses bore down on him.

"I remember being in a really horrible plane crash on my way to Miami," said Noah.

"Ok Noah this part is important. What day was it that you had the plane crash?"

"Umm, I think it was September 1st, 2005. Ins't today September 2nd?" asked Noah.

The nurses began looking at each other. The doctor put his glasses in his coat pocket and sat on the left of the bed.

"Noah I don't know how to tell you this but your plane crashed outside of Colorado. You were in a coma for two years. It is September 2nd but it isn't 2005. It's now 2007," finished the doctor.

Noah sat there looking at the tubes in his arm. He had been in a coma for two years. He was now 19 and had missed so much over the course of his coma. Noah looked at the doctor suddenly.

"Was there a girl with me on the plane? Do you know if she is alive? tell me!" said Noah quickly.

The doctor rubbed his chin for a moment.

"Yes, there was a girl your age who was found holding you on the plane. From what I've heard, your body protected he spinal cord from snapping in two. You however suffered a collapsed lung and a shattered left leg. It was by chance that the area the plane crashed around was a resort area. Everyone in the front half of the plane died while only you, the girl and about ten other passengers lived," said the doctor solemnly.

Noah absorbed the information quickly.

"Have my parents come to see me?" asked Noah.

"Yes, we just contacted them a moment ago. They were staying at a relative's house in Aspen Springs to oversee your recovery. They should be here in a few minutes. I'm glad to see you made it from the darkness Noah. Eva would have been proud," said the doctor as he began to get up.

"What was that doctor?" asked Noah puzzingly.

"I said we're glad to have you you intact and alive. Your parent would be proud," said the doctor as he left the room.

Noah thought he must have imagined the doctor mentioning Eva. About 15 minutes later Noah's parents came to the hospital and smothered him with love and affection. He found out that he had been accepted to Florida State and when the college found out about his condition, they held his place in line to become a freshman as soon as he woke up. Also, he found out that his parents had sold the house in California and bought an even bigger house in Colorado, just to be near Noah. Since Noah had shattered his leg, he still had to go through physical therapy for a few weeks and it was well into December before Noah got to leave the hospital.

Over the course of the next few months, things got back into the swing. Noah contacted Mal and Corey only to find out that Mal was now engaged at 24 and Corey had finally found a girl he could settle down with. Noah remembered Eva for a brief moment but totally forgot about her. It was as if she had dissapeared from his life. Noah went to Florida State in the fall of 2008 and started college life. He had grown to be apretty handsome guy, but there was always a nagging feeling in his body that kept him away from girls. Noah was on break in Miami and decided to walk down one of Maimi's famous strips. He partied with friends until about 8:00 PM when he suddenly felt tired and wanted to go to bed. He was walking out of the Caliente Bar and Grill when he bumped into a girl. The girl was stunningly beautiful but somewhat familiar. She was holding a large box labeled, "Kitchen."

"Excuse me," asked Noah," Do you need help with that box?"

The girl smiled.

"Thanks. I would appreciate that."

The girl and Noah both lugged the impossibly heavy box up the stairs to the girl's apartment. Apparently, she had just started college at the University of Miami and she was moving to Miami to cut down costs of living on campus.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Noah found himself asking awkwardly.

"No, my boyfriend left me a long time ago. I've just decided that when he remembers who I am, he'll come to me," said the girl as she sipped her coffee.

She then suddenly began to cry.

"I'm sorry for crying. It's been years since I've seen and I don't know if he even recognizes me anymore. It's just that I love him so much," said the girl as she buried her face in her hands.

Noah smiled, walked over to the girl and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm sorry I couldn't break out of the darkness Eva. It took your words to bring me to realize how much I couldn't live without you," said Noah smiling.

The girl wiped her eyes and looked up at Noah.

"Noah? Is that you?" asked Eva hopefully.

"The one and only," said Noah. "At this very moment, I invoke my promise to you that I made two years ago."

"And what promise was that?" asked Eva as she was still crying.

Noah picked her up and held her like a baby in his arms. He carried her through a hall to the left and came to a door at the end of the hall. He kicked it open with his foot and entered Eva's bedroom. Suddenly Eva and Noah began to kiss passionately and furiously. It was a kiss of the utmost love and the utmost lust. They began to move around the room and bump into furniture. Noah's back bumped into a stereo on Eva's dresser. Daft Punk's, "Music Sounds Better With You," began to play on the CD player in the Stereo.

"How coincidental," said Noah between kisses as he and Eva began laughing.

Noah and Eva both pulled off thier shirts as they began to disrobe on the way to the bed. Noah laid Eva on the bed and lay on top. Then they began to twist and roll all over each other, taking in the scent of one another. Finally, when they were fully naked and under the sheets. They calmed down. Noah stared at Eva laying on his side.

"Umm, I'm really not used to this kind of stuff. I am still a virgin," said Noah.

"So am I but were both working in the dark aren't we?" asked Eva.

Noah raised himself over Eva and lowered down between her legs. Eva could feel Noah's rapid breath on her body.

"Go slowly," said Eva.

Noah steadied himself and entered Eva as slow as she could. Immediately, Eva felt her hymen break. She cried out in pain slightly.

"Did I hurt you?" asked Noah sympathetically.

"No, just don't stop," said Eva.

Noah continued and the pain Eva had first felt was slowly turning into pleasure. The pace quickened as each person became one with each other. Hearts were mending in the bed. Bodies were blending and becoming one being. Love was not pending but unfurling, growing stronger, becoming adamant within Eva and Noah. They quickened even more more as they began to become comfortable within each other and knew each other's limits. In those moments, there was no pain, no remorse, no regrets. It was only love and the essence of eternity. Eva and Noah both climaxed at the same time, adding to the moment. Noah then lay there, stroking Eva's hair for hours.

"So what happened after the plane crash?" asked Noah.

"When we were both in a coma, I foud a way to contact you spiritually. I tried to bring you out of your coma and you did but.." began Eva.

"It took me two years to fully come out of it," said Noah.

"My parents told me to move on with my life so I decided to wait until you awoke before going to college. I wanted us to be together,"s said Eva.

"I'm glad you came to me Eva. If you hadn't, I would probably still be in a coma," said Noah still stroking Eva's hair.

"So, where do we go from here Noah?" asked Eva who caressed Noah's face.

"The only thing we can do now is to move forward with our lives and do the best we can," said Noah.

"I love you Noah," said Eva.

"I love you too Eva," said Noah.

Noah continued to stroke Eva's hair until she fell asleep. He continued for hours, just taking in thier act and reflecting. It was true though. The only thing they could do now was to move on with thier lives and love each other no matter what. That was what couples did. After being through what Noah experienced, he would be hard pressed to find another couple like them. He looked down at Eva who was snoring slightly.

"Thank you Eva. I want to thank you for being by my side. I want to thank you from pulling me from the darkness when It was all that I could see. You were my light and you showed me in truth the way we feel. I'll always love you."

Noah kissed Eva's forehead and finally fell asleep. No matter what their future may seemed, nothing could ever destroy the way they felt.

THE END
Old 01-18-2006, 04:11 AM   #18
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Bump for awesome newness.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:19 AM   #19
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

awww *e-tear*

Good ending dude!

and nice (but awkward) work on the sex scene. I'm not used to reading about people screwing (minus the few stories in hustler magazine, but those are for humourous purposes... i hope) in stories, but you made it seem believeable, good work.

The ending did seem a little rushed, but overall, i think what needed to be told was told.

All in all, solid work dude, I hope to see more from ya.
Old 01-20-2006, 10:12 AM   #20
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Yeah, I was presed for time durng the last part of the story. I don't want to make a habit of that. Anyways, I'm starting my new story project this weekend. I have a good feeling this story is going to be so awesome, it can't be contained. However, I'm still trying to find the time to finish up Death and I. Death and I was planned to be more than 10 chapters long so I'm expecting to work on that so more.