Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 09:14 AM   #101
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

Normally I would keep this to myself, but since I feel I've been so quiet so far, that I should allow all my ideas to be open to the public and then dissected so hopefully a wolf can be found.

My choice for who I'm going to vote for today rests in Four(4) people.
alain
amanda
lupin
nforcer

alain: Has been away, offers an excuse of personal problems... my issue isn't that he's been inactive but that he's personally stated that he hopes he gets wolfed... and now he's back in playing like everything's fine... you all my say i'm too critical, but that soudns like a guy that just got a free pass from day 1 voting and it doesn't sit well with me AT ALL
by the way, notice how alain's post was large but actually said nothing, notice that and think on it.

amanda: Has had a really funny and awkward vibe in all AIM convos i've had with her so far. She's coming off slightly odd, and made the point to mention that she wasn't listed initially in the people that i thought would kill tass, but then she feigns ignorance as to the reasoning or the implications of the list in conversation with her. She tried to convince me that she thought the list was a list of the best players and she felt shunned for not being on it, but that's complete bullcrap and I think that's fairly obvious. What really got me was her whole "seer me" comment. she's the player that won't be seered for a while, and I think she knows that. Hopefully I will be seered tonight still. But amanda knows she won't be seered tonight or for several nights, so by asking (dare I say pleading) to be seered, it is really just an INNOUCOUS little comment that shouldn't make one think "oh noes, she's def human" So her saying it works 2 ways as a wolf.
1. Seer sees her say that, takes it as value that she's human and doesn't seer her
2. Seer sees that, still realizes there are better people to seer anyway and doesn't seer her.
And even if her plan doesn't work out like that, well on the assumption that Tass was seered night 1 (Since no one has come to me and been like "hey i seered you you're human") if she is seered as a wolf, there's not much the seer can really do about it without having at least 1 other human in on it, and then not any human would do, it would have to be one smart and capable enough to influence voting to a known wolf without raising suspicion of a seer.

Lupin: Lupin is playing really stupidly and saying foolish things and then trying to stand by them religiously. Anyone that was in the chat last night also knows what i'm talking about. He mentioned that his whole "vote inactives" thing was to be a last-ditch effort but had no response when i said that it seemed that for a last-ditch effort it was all he was pushing and fighting for.... His only response was ot message me on AIM and say this

(PARAPHRASED)
(Lupin talking)
Well I know you're going to vote for me and knowing you, you'll try to get others to do the same. I just wanted to let you know that if I was a wolf, I'd be smart enough to not say so many stupid things already. Yes, there is evidence against me for you to use to get others to vote, but remember that if I was a wolf I wouldn't leave such evidence behind
(Me Talking)
That's your problem Lupin and what makes me suspicious of you. As a human I don't need to find reasons to get other people to vote you, I just need to try and find a wolf, NOT to try and find a reason to lynch you. Remember that, a wolf needs to find reasons to convince others, a HUMAN just needs to gather as much information he can glean and share it with everyone, exposing it to the light.
(END PARAPHRASE)
I think anyone can see some serious problems in this convo here and maybe someone smarter then myself can discern lupin's true meaning and objetive, but like I said, I just give you all the informatino I've gathered and let you all do what you will with it.

nForcer: He's been acting so odd, and there seems to be some fakeISH tenstion between him and Lupin that I can't decipher 100% yet. Lupin keeps mentioning nForcer's name as a scapegoat whenever anyone blames him for something E.G During flux's voting, lupin says "I didn't tralk about your inactivity, only nforcer did" etc... nForcer hasn't said anything contradictory about Lupin though, even while he's been attacked subtly MULTIPLE times... so regardless of lupin being human or wolf, this is definately suspicious behavior that I feel should be addressed. His vote for Qreepy also seems a bit sketchy as if he was waiting for an "obvious" reason to vote someone and then do it... its JUST LIKE BANDWAGONING, only a lotmore subtle... he's bandwagoning on an idea rather then on a person, because he knows most no one will disagree with the fact that what qreepy's doing is stupid... BUT REMEMBER THIS PEOPLE, wolves just need to kill any old human, Humans HAVE TO FIND THE WOLVES... so by qreepy taking a stand and placing a vote on kefeit when he has no votes on him and no suspicion or anything and offers a reason (his instinct) as to why he voted kefit.. that makes me think Qreepy is QUITE HUMAN. Its nforcer that took this as an opportunity to cast an easy vote that wouldn't (or so he thought) have any suspicion on it....

so there you go, the first post of the game that actually gives you all any informatino... I wish you guys would do some investigatory work of your own from time to time, but for now this is all I can present you. Use with it what you will, but please, I hope EVERYONE comments on it and begins to discuss a little more deeply the actions taken.

Also things to look for as future thought
1. Where has LD been and why hasn't he been more involved
2. Why is Hans getting so bent out of shape over something that shouldn't bother him at all?

EDIT: Also the reason I didn't vote is because I want people to take this information and decide for themselves what they think of it, not to be just herded around by my vote on it.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:45 AM   #102
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Just so you all know i'm not dead, i've been very busy with FFR stuff, and flypie can vouch for some of that stuff.

I'll re-read the entire thread and see if I can pull up something to go on.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:45 AM   #103
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Things that have been bothering me this game:

1. I think you guys should really try and back off of alain. He's likely been having difficulties outside of TWG, and really just hasn't found the mental time for it. He made a post, said he'll do better...hold that as evidence for tomorrow, if you will. But I think we have bigger fish to fry right now.

2. TPS/Lupin. Blah used a very good adjective to describe how determined they are to stay with this strategy. "Religiously". They have not changed their viewpoints one bit, and are pretty god damn stiff when it comes to changing their minds. TPS...I wouldn't expect anything less. Lupin, on the other hand, surprises me. I find him to be very smart, but this strategy is not smart. If you vote on(and god forbid LYNCH) inactives, then you have wasted a day. You get nowhere at all. You draw no reactions from anybody, simply because you have no reasoning at all. The reaction you draw is one you already have, by me/blah/amanda(maybe more, but I don't recall). We just sit here and call you stupid, and THAT gets us nowhere. Frustrating.

3. Qreepy, qreepy, qreepy. I offer you one bit of advice, and you call wolf on me? I told you anyone can back me up, you just have to ask. There's not much more I can say about this, except that you should probably take heed to what I have said. See: nforcer's vote.

That was really there to answer blah's question:

Quote:
2. Why is Hans getting so bent out of shape over something that shouldn't bother him at all?
Maybe more to come later, but I want other people to post first.

Go.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:02 AM   #104
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

It's interesting, Blah, because you fall at the top of my list of suspects. I'm not sure if making such a statement will condemn me further in your eyes or in the eyes of those who would follow you, but I have definitely received the same "vibes" from you as you have from me. I should clarify that my comment was a little joke, as I assumed you would guess, since you've known me long enough to know I am one hell of a smartass.

The other thing about you is something you mentioned over AIM. That you would most definitely not let Tass get off so easily. I'm sure you were being honest, but I have learned the hard way not to place my trust in you (Infiltration, anyone?)

However, you are following your usual pattern of calling people out (in hopes of provoking a slip? I'm not sure why you do it), so I'm inclined to believe you are just being suspicious, which I expect.

I need to change my vote, because I certainly do not want to see a strong player go quickly, so I'll toss a vote at Jursey, and look into some of my own "gut feelings" before the day ends.

EDIT: Good to see you back, Alain. Don't think this takes you off the hook. ; )
Old 03-28-2005, 11:07 AM   #105
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Pander, I don't love you anymore :C

In response to blah's post:

I agree about alain's actions being weird, but I guess if we wanted to find out his alibi we could AIM him, but he wasn't able to follow and I don't think it's striking as "wolfish."

I haven't really talked about TWG much with Pander, so I wouldn't be able to tell if she was acting oddly or not. You're really the only one who can see this in the way she acts because it was a one on one convo with you and her. Maybe if you posted one of the convo's, it would be more informative. Her little joke about not being on the list just came across as a joke and I really don't think that there's much to go on for her.

TPS/Lupin...ah..Tps. What have we seen in the past? TPS screws himself over on Day 1 because he acts like an idiot and can't get his words out straight. I really don't think we have much to worry about on him because this is how he normally acts. Lupin, on the other hand, is acting oddly. I've played jTWGs with him before and he has never talked about voting off inactives. It does come across as strange and perhaps he is just looking for people to follow his lead and bandwagon off people who aren't talking.

nForcer, you don't talk to me on AIM anymore, you suck. Yeah, I see a lot of his posts and him and Lupin seem to be buddy/buddy on a lot of ideas, but I believe in some of his posts he comes up with good points and the only thing that comes across as wolfish to me is him following along with Lupin. Nothing terrible to worry about here, they are probably allied together on AIM or something. Or they could be wolf partners looking for an easy way to vote off inactives, but I really haven't seen that off of nForcer as much as Lupin.

Since I don't want to get a phantom, i'll just go with my highest instinct and vote for Lupin. It's my "gut feeling" that everyone else seems to have about someone combined with his sketchy behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-28-2005, 11:10 AM   #106
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

The reason I placed a vote on qreepy, and I think I mentioned it, that qreepy DID NOT even listen to Hans. Hans was, in fact, giving some very good advice on gut feelings. Qreepy's impled response was, "You're wrong, screw you, I can do whatever I want." If I was in his situation, I would have at least acknowledged his advice, and said something to the effect of, "You have a point there. I'll think about it some more and try to come up with something more solid." I don't know how placing a vote on qreepy because of his absurd behavior makes me suspicious.

Plus, there is no tension between me and Lupin, from what I can see. I've seen what he's said where I was involved, but I didn't see any kind of accusing behavior in what he said. Why respond when there's nothing to respond to?

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 03-28-2005, 11:35 AM   #107
alainbryden
Seen your member
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Me: As I said blah, my personal statement saying that I hope I get wolfed had nothing to do with the game and I understand that the statement cannot follow, therefore you should not be basing your suspicion on it. You, infact, did not make it clear to me how you that statement was such a fundamental part of your suspicion, just that it was in and of itself an off thing to say and I agree. In addition to this, I do not say nothing in my post. I say plenty, and plenty valid. If there is going to be someone like you finding every hint of misbehaviour in anyone, I at least balance it by giving plausible excuses for the most possible misconceptions, thus clearing a few names and adding a bit more order to the dissaray of mistrust.

Amanda: I can't say much about whatever your private conversations with stretch have told you except that it's evident that she wouldn't come off as particularily comfortable with you with the wolf vibes she openly says she gets from you. It's understandable, thus, that your conversations with her seem conceiling. She clearly would not share too much in terms of opinions with someone who she feels is her enemy. As for the pulling a tass thing, as Stretch, I believe, mentioned above, it was more of a statement of flare, as asking to be seen has never really been a tactful thing to do, and I'm sure, if asked, no seer has ever heeded such instructions as to alter their plans.

Lupin: For the amount of credit that you say you give to Lupin, I don't believe you actually do. You would see that this is a variation of other TWG strategies and what he is saying is not all that unreasonable at all. I know this is somewhat contradictory to what I have just said in my previous post but if you do think in terms of giving Lupin credit, nothig he has done will be detrimental to the humans, and certainly doesn't qualify him for a wolf list on its own. I would agree, however on your further suspicion placed in his confrontation with you claiming initially that he "knew you were going to vote for him," as though making out any such decision you make to be a predictably unreasonable one. This is, of course, presuming your paraphrasing is correct. Quote's are preferable as everything is dependent on context.

Nforcer: Much of what you say about nforcer's actions being suspicious in your topic are circumstantial under the initial presumption that he is a wolf. If you describe it in a different light it does not have to seem that way. The effect of your topic is to say, [if nforcer were a wolf, then he would be doing this for these wolfish reasons. That makes him seem like a wolf.] Your illustrated connection between him and Lupin is also circumstantial on the supposition of them perhaps being wolf partners, and pointing out ways that they could be attempting to seem unconnected, but not really damage eachother. I also think this is not reasonable if presented under more objective premises, so I'm let to conlude that most of your suspicion for nforcer, as many of your suspiciouns for other characters, is largely gut feeling drawn from ambiguous connections you have made in the progression of the thread by the frame of mind you read it in.

I will vouch for LD's business with other FFR mattrers as well, although I do not know the specifics of them, I've encountered him many times in the process of working, and know he's been doing lots of it.

What hans is bent out of shape about is how he more or less had to repeat himself in three subsequent posts, each time trying to be more concise so that he would actually be read. Even I noticed this. Those involved in the argument were reiterating their point in new detail each time without answering to the one point he was trying to make:

If you have a feeling, don't just vote from the feeling, at least try to identify what it is that gives you this feeling.

Hans, You should also heed the advice I gave on Lupin. As for TPS, I'm pretty sure everyone's on the right track. We've had enough experience with that.

*For timing reference this post was compiled only with consideration to coments preceding Jursey's post.*
Old 03-28-2005, 11:40 AM   #108
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Ah, actually, there was no real implied response. It was pretty direct: "I can basically do what I want."

And there is no real way to just up and "come up with something more solid", last time I checked. Someone has to say something that is not. And someone did, and I used the opportunity.

Unless you do not think it is solid enough. But wait a sec, nforcer, look around you. ALMOST EVERY PERSON HERE has voted against someone because they were simply AWAY and BUSY. One or two people are voting Lupin because he is "sketchy". That is not fucking specific, man. Are you just trying to single me out to jump on an easy target, or what? If not, what else could it BE?

Consider it, and I also suggest you think about it more, and come up with something more solid.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:14 PM   #109
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Ness, you get YOSHI!'s random vote.
Not because of away or busy. LD's typical first-day random vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltro300111
I dunno, Eb's activity seems moderatley suspicious, that's all I've got now.
Not because of away or busy. Deltro did ignore our warning on how eb always looks suspicious, but I don't blame him for voting on odd behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flux_
Although it didn't have much to do with the actual game, blah's post put up a red flag for me for some reason. There doesn't seem to be much else real being said that can be concrete for a vote.
Not because of away or busy. He saw something strange about blah's post. Funny, the same thing happened to me, because it seemed out of place. He decided to vote on it, though I didn't think it was condemnable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222
Thus, since Qreepy has posted, and I have reconsidered my view on that idea, mainly because of thinking over what EB said, and some doubts in my own mind, I am sticking to my above stated innactive strategy, I'm not going for a wolf on day 1, like most of you are, I'm waiting for the game to develop more, with more evidence, seerings, and slip-ups for voting seriously on someone. Thus, my vote goes to Flux. He onlu has 1 post, and in that post, he gave no credible information for voting for Blah. He is the least active, so nothing personal.
Not because of away or busy. TPS believed flux did not give credible information for voting blah. I agree with him. That was the basis for his vote. The fact that he is inactive was an afterthought, obviously. That no longer applies because flux has posted since then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Right now Lupin gets my vote, due to the amount of bullshit in his last post combined with his continued push to lynch Flux (by the way, humans usually don't have a good reason to strongly push for a specfic lynch day one, whereas a wolf, who knows who all the humans and wolves are, does). We should ignore wolfish things he says? So we should ignore everything which allows the humans to win this game? The only people that such a strategy helps is the wolves.
Not because of away or busy. Kefit voted for Lupin because he was saying things he normally doesn't say, and some bad strategies he presented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda
I need to change my vote, because I certainly do not want to see a strong player go quickly, so I'll toss a vote at Jursey, and look into some of my own "gut feelings" before the day ends.
Not because of away or busy. Stretchy had a vote on alain previously, revoked because she did not want to see someone like alain die. Jursey has practically no chance of being killed, so, to avoid killing off a "power player", she switched to one with zero suspicion in case he is in danger. Understandable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
TPS/Lupin...ah..Tps. What have we seen in the past? TPS screws himself over on Day 1 because he acts like an idiot and can't get his words out straight. I really don't think we have much to worry about on him because this is how he normally acts. Lupin, on the other hand, is acting oddly. I've played jTWGs with him before and he has never talked about voting off inactives. It does come across as strange and perhaps he is just looking for people to follow his lead and bandwagon off people who aren't talking.

Since I don't want to get a phantom, i'll just go with my highest instinct and vote for Lupin. It's my "gut feeling" that everyone else seems to have about someone combined with his sketchy behavior.
Not because of away or busy. Lupin, in her view, is acting odd. He's not behaving like himself. The "gut feeling" was added in because of this evidence she found. Justified.

Okay, nobody has been voted for mainly because they are away or busy. Only one person voted for Lupin because of "sketchy" behavior, which was obviously just a poor choice of words, if you actually read the post Jursey made. Obviously, you only assumed, and you were wrong. Unless you thought nobody will call your bluff and counter you.

Well, way to back yourself into a corner, qreepy. You have a bit of explaining to do.

Quote:
Old 03-28-2005, 12:22 PM   #110
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Well, I'm not really sure when the day ends, and I'm about to walk off and do some stuff, so I better get my vote in now. Lupin has been bothering me for quite some time. I can't remember who it was I was talking to (I think it was Amanda, we were complaining about stupidity in the chat), but they said that TPS's not-so-great idea could easily be picked up by a wolf and used to try and hurt the humans. I think that may be what's happened with Lupin. He's taken TPS's idea and pushed it like crazy, despite everybody saying it's not good. And then the excuse of "well a wolf would be more careful" is complete crap. Knowing that means you know that if you act crazy as a wolf you can use that as cover, which you seem to be doing. Also, Lupin pissed me off right away by saying how we'll never get a human day 1. As you may know, I hate defeatism, so I really hate Lupin's attitude right now.

Not the best reasons for a vote, but what the hell, it's Day 1. I'm just voting now so I can walk away and do homework and play games (if I ever finish my work =\ ) and not have to worry about maybe getting a phantom if I don't come back in time.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-28-2005, 12:23 PM   #111
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Note how you omitted about have of the OTHER votes cast by the players.

Trying too hard to win an argument? What have YOU got to lose?

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:27 PM   #112
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Quote:
Also, Lupin pissed me off right away by saying how we'll never get a human day 1
never get a wolf**

And I'd just like to say, Qreepy is super-combative in TWG, or so it seems. I find it amusing.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 03-28-2005, 12:28 PM   #113
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by QreepyBORIS
Note how you omitted about have of the OTHER votes cast by the players.

Trying too hard to win an argument? What have YOU got to lose?
Sorry, that's all the votes that stand right now, qreepy, minus the one eb just cast. Maybe you're trying too hard to win an argument. Remember that squabble with Hans?

Quote:
Old 03-28-2005, 12:32 PM   #114
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Yes, and what was wrong with that squabble?

Oh, and another thing: You are saying I am wrong, right?

Well, the person who is wrong has no explaining to do. They cannot explain how and why they are wrong, right? So, get to explaining.

Oh, I love the omission of TPS's vote for me.because I was away. And those for alain because he was away (seriously, when they say that he is SUSPICIOUS because he is away means that they are voting because they are away).

And also, voting for someone because they are "suspicious" is as bullshit a reason as, say, voting for someone because they are black. Poor analogy, but I am sure you get the idea.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 03-28-2005, 12:49 PM   #115
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Yes, and what was wrong with that squabble?
Oh, I dunno. You refused to listen to Hans who had some good advice. What appalling attention skills you have.

Quote:
Oh, and another thing: You are saying I am wrong, right?
I couldn't have made it any clearer, could I? How perceptive.

Quote:
Well, the person who is wrong has no explaining to do. They cannot explain how and why they are wrong, right? So, get to explaining.
You haven't explained anything. Good job.

Quote:
Oh, I love the omission of TPS's vote for me.because I was away. And those for alain because he was away (seriously, when they say that he is SUSPICIOUS because he is away means that they are voting because they are away).
Wow, noticed how I was only using currently standing votes? And before, you said NEARLY EVERY VOTE. How many is that if I included past votes, 2? Out of how many qreepy, how many? Not to mention they don't even COUNT anymore?

Quote:
And also, voting for someone because they are "suspicious" is as bullshit a reason as, say, voting for someone because they are black. Poor analogy, but I am sure you get the idea.
We vote for people because they are suspicious. We are suspicious that someone may be a wolf, and we vote for that suspicious person in hopes that their suspicious behavior indicates that they in actuality are a wolf.

Your ignorance is absolutely horrible. You did not respond to my accusations at all. I did not omit any votes, save past votes, and that was certainly not "have". You're trying to turn everything I say around on me, and if you're trying to make me look like I'm wrong, well, you're doing a horrible job. But your absolutely blatant ignorance is now thoroughly pissing me off, so I refuse to argue my points any further with you after this. All I wanted to do was make sure everybody else saw that, and the fact that they will is comforting enough to me.

I won't be pushing you to explain yourself any further, so calm down, read everything over thoroughly again, and for all our sakes, THINK before you post again.

Quote:
Old 03-28-2005, 01:10 PM   #116
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lupin_the_3rd

Quote:
I've played jTWGs with him before and he has never talked about voting off inactives. It does come across as strange and perhaps he is just looking for people to follow his lead and bandwagon off people who aren't talking.
Uh yeah, the premise of day one of last jTWG was to "lynch" rsr2 because he was dead weight. I got the contradictions I knew would come, and I saw patterns with voting and bandwagoning. Notice how I also didn't lynch rsr2 that game. I figured the small chance that it would get him playing would be worth it (luckily he was replaced). Daniellewis sided with me, which got me rather suspicious. Well as it went, that night I seered Danlewis as a wolf, and then the game fell to pieces for the wolves, with only 2 humans dying the entire game. Me using this tactic is not new.

I think you're still misunderstanding, blah. My original "plan" was to lynch an inactive if we didnt have anything better to go on. I thought that this would help to discourage a wolf for remaining in the shadows for the rest of the game (and don't tell me it hasn't happened before).

I only mentioned Nforcer once, maybe twice at most, and I certainly did not make him a scapegoat. I merely stated that it was odd that Nforcer thought flux was a wolf, after only two posts.

Religiously committed to my plan is hardly the adverb I would use to describe my actions. I put out my opinions about what to do day one, I get attacked (expected), create controversy. People finally started talking and posting their opinions/taking sides. If anything, if I am a wolf, you have me to thank later on in the game. Hans, how can you say I evoked no emotional response by putting out that theory? 4 or 5 pages have been written since I first brought that out, mostly about my "plan". If that's not a response, I don't know what is.

Blah, paraphrasing is a terrible way to portray information, as we're seeing your interpretation of the conversation, twisting things ever so slightly.

Well I know you're going to vote for me and knowing you, you'll try to get others to do the same. I just wanted to let you know that if I was a wolf, I'd be smart enough to not say so many stupid things already. Yes, there is evidence against me for you to use to get others to vote, but remember that if I was a wolf I wouldn't leave such evidence behind

Actual conversation:

Legat0bluesummrs: because I have a feeling you're going to rally to lynch me
Legat0bluesummrs: well, you actually already said you were going to vote
mastr414: i say a lot of things
mastr414: there's a rela interesting dichotomy
mastr414: centered on you nforcer kefit and hans
Legat0bluesummrs: I know there's a wolf out of one of us
Legat0bluesummrs: either that, or a bunch of completely polar humans
mastr414: i know figuring the right side can give me all3 wolve
Legat0bluesummrs: well not quite
mastr414: yes
mastr414: for me
Legat0bluesummrs: You honestly think that a wolf sticks side by side with their buddies?
mastr414: im' not sayign 2 or 3 are wolve
mastr414: i'm saying only 1 can be
mastr414: but knowing one
mastr414: can make it esy to figure out the rest
Legat0bluesummrs: even after just day one?
mastr414: it helps a shitload
Legat0bluesummrs: I would think you need more history
mastr414: you'd be surprised
Legat0bluesummrs: well anyways, if you do intend to take me down, know this
Legat0bluesummrs: I could have easily avoided this whole thing as a wolf
mastr414: i don't intend on taking you down
mastr414: i intend on finding a wolf on day 1
mastr414: i seem to be one of the few oens trying to do that
Legat0bluesummrs: yeah, but even I admit there is some decent evidence you could use against me
mastr414: sure therte is
mastr414: but
mastr414: i'm not a wolf
mastr414: so i'm not looking for evidence to swing votes on you with
mastr414: i'm looking to find a wolf
mastr414: not find someone i can lynch

You're not looking for evidence to swing votes, but...you are. I seem to be the center of this whole contraversy, and the majority of your post just seems awkward. I would think you would realize the subjectivity of paraphrasing.

So basically in conclusion, if I was a wolf, would I honestly put myself under this amount of pressure? I'm getting voted upon, and being attacked. Is this really a good plan for a wolf on day one? Hell, if I was a wolf, this would be my free day off. Watch the humans bicker with a smile on. People that know how I play know that this is not unusual behaviour for me. Unusual behaviour? Yes. Uncharacteristic? No.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:24 PM   #117
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

Quote:
nForcer, you don't talk to me on AIM anymore, you suck. Yeah, I see a lot of his posts and him and Lupin seem to be buddy/buddy on a lot of ideas, but I believe in some of his posts he comes up with good points and the only thing that comes across as wolfish to me is him following along with Lupin. Nothing terrible to worry about here, they are probably allied together on AIM or something. Or they could be wolf partners looking for an easy way to vote off inactives, but I really haven't seen that off of nForcer as much as Lupin.
Unfortunately, the first time I've imed nforcer this whole game was about 5 minutes ago. What you say about nforcer and me being wolf pals is the equivalent of saying that kefit and I being wolf pals due to the disagreement we had on wolfish behaviour.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:32 PM   #118
Lupin_the_3rd
FFR Player

This day is ending soon, so I might as well submit the only true evidence I have before I get a phantom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurseyrider734
I have to agree with Lupin, though. He said to vote of the weakest link. If they aren't going to make a good contribution to the game by talking at all, then they most likely aren't going to help in the future. Chances are, they could be a wolf, and are trying to fly under the radar so that no one will suspect them. I know that i haven't been contributing that much, but see the reason above ^. I'll be able to do a lot for the next week considering I don't have to go to school. The only one that's standing out is TPS, but that is to be expected considering he acts stupid every game. It would kind of help if more people were talking so that we could have more opinions, and maybe something to go off of.

Next day

Quote:

awww, I thought you liked my idea before Jursey. I guess things change when someone's popular opinion is going down.
Old 03-28-2005, 01:49 PM   #119
blahblah18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to blahblah18

based on my post and responses to the post and my own personal thoughts and opinions, I'm actually going to vote nForcer

Old 03-28-2005, 01:49 PM   #120
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

Totally ripped off guide from stretchy's totally ripped off guide version 1.4

Lupin (3): Kefit, Jursey, eb
Jursey (2): Lupin, panda
Qreepy (1): nforcer
AlainBryden (1): lightdarkness
evilbutterfly (1): deltronumbernumber
BlahBlahnumber (1): flux_
flux_ (1): TPS