Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #21
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter
Default Re: TWG XXXI: Postgame

You're right, I was acting weird, but it truly was because I really just didn't care about the game. I was interested enough to make a joke post here and there and maybe skim through what was happening, but that was it.

I was lynched because the seer seered me, I came back human, but he reported me as a wolf. That's why I want to know what the hell was going on.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:26 PM   #22
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

You were framed, I assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?
Old 05-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #23
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

...you came back wolf, not human. Did I say you came back human?
Old 05-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #24
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

EDIT:

stressreliefball (9:34:16 PM): yeah
stressreliefball (9:34:19 PM): you were framed
stressreliefball (9:34:22 PM): you came back wolf, not human
ElSoyokaze (9:34:41 PM): Was there a role that could do that?
stressreliefball (9:34:47 PM): oh rofl
stressreliefball (9:34:48 PM): yeah
ElSoyokaze (9:34:53 PM): Oh, okay.
ElSoyokaze (9:34:55 PM): Nevermind then .
stressreliefball (9:34:55 PM): every night wolves could frame someone

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 05-21-2006, 09:30 PM   #25
talisman
Resident Penguin

stressreliefball (9:34:15 PM): yeah
stressreliefball (9:34:18 PM): you were framed
stressreliefball (9:34:21 PM): you came back wolf, not human
ElSoyokaze (9:34:40 PM): Was there a role that could do that?
stressreliefball (9:34:46 PM): oh rofl
stressreliefball (9:34:47 PM): yeah
ElSoyokaze (9:34:52 PM): Oh, okay.
ElSoyokaze (9:34:54 PM): Nevermind then .
stressreliefball (9:34:54 PM): every night wolves could frame someone
stressreliefball (9:34:59 PM): this took the place of the master
Old 05-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #26
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

-way to be stupid Guido.

-I tried a bit to defend myself day 2, but I knew it wouldn't matter... even if I had been framed, I'd still get lynched. Too much suspicion and couldn't take the risk. It is why I didn't put up much of a fight... plus, I had to take care of the woman.

-Host, whoever you are, if you are going to make me a wolf... PLEASE stop giving me partners that either suck or don't give a **** (2 n00bs one time, and now 2 people who didn't care).

-I was pretty pissed that Kefit was so gung-ho to get himself lynched. I never considered that in my theorizing... I expected him to stay wolf and just be a known evil to the humans. That fact was the start of the cluster-**** that was this game.

-I look forward to a future game where we can't just have a mass coming out party. I do feel responsible for this, and I will continue to be an advocate of this as long as it is possible... but it DOES ruin games.

-LD is getting a 10/11 game ban (back in either 42 or 43) for game after game of literally doing nothing.

-randumb... go back to ddrfreak. Frankly, you suck and your logic isn't worthy of TWG here. And you were useless for your team.

-I kinda would like to see eb go back to not playing also... while he was active, it wasn't until afro and I had died that he really started playing, racking up 2 phantoms before that. And I'm pretty sure we've set a standard policy of at least a 1 game ban automatically for 2 phantoms.

-I'm SO sorry for my 1 phantom... completely my fault. Just made easier by the 4pm deadline.

-Start up twg32 tomorrow?
Old 05-21-2006, 10:40 PM   #27
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter

Yea, this game blew. I knew that once the wolves were going to lose that they would hit me. If I had thought of that sooner I wouldn't have come out. I thought that by coming out that I would be immune to lynches and wolfings and therefore have a freedom of speak and a measure of trust throughout the game.

If I didn't come out then I would have had the risk of trying to get wolfed because it would be super lame to get pwned by a lynch. However the whole time, I was thinking that if I was a wolf I would have come out as the vamp. Would have been a much more interesting game.

I also wished that wilkin and kefit were actually switched roles. There really wasn't the evidence there but it would have been fun to see IMO.

My chances of winning alone were very very slim once kilga and LD voted for me. If I could have gotten to LD first and mini then maybe I would have had a better chance.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:44 PM   #28
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Wilkin's situation dictated that he do exactly what I do at that point, because it would've guaranteed him a win regardless of my role. You would've had to convince both LD and Neo to vote me, but hell, if you had succeeded there, you would've had the game won easy.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-21-2006, 10:47 PM   #29
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Oh, and my question about never getting seered is still on the table. >_>

Also I am all for starting 32 as soon as possible.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:05 PM   #30
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Reason I didn't talk the next to last day: I went to Tennessee and Georgia to meet Jenna's family. I totally forgot about the little trip until it was night time and I figured it'd be like, against the rules. I hoped that Afro would find out from people I hurriedly told in MS and that somebody would ask him if he knew where I was.

Reason I killed iggy: I was going to lose. It made the game interesting. I didn't wanna go through a whole game without that role even being utilized. ;D

Btw, I framed Kilga, not LD. I figured either me or LD would get killed the next day just for the hell of it because of phantoms, so I thought Kilga would get seered. Also, when there were 7 people left, insta would mean 3.5 or greater, not 3.1 or greater. Thus, turning Wilkin wouldn't have given me the win.

PS: I KNEW FISH WAS THE GUARDIAN.

PPS: The wolves don't need to be proactive. I was inactive as hell one game while my partner (Tass that time, too, I think) was quite active. He died early, I won the game alone. I played MS more than I thought about TWG that game too.

Speaking of which, I REALLY HATE THAT PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS A WOLF BECAUSE I WAS INACTIVE. I was inactive because I didn't care. I only played cuz of blah-pressure.

PPPS: I quit TWG again. XD

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
Old 05-21-2006, 11:07 PM   #31
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Wilkin's situation dictated that he do exactly what I do at that point, because it would've guaranteed him a win regardless of my role. You would've had to convince both LD and Neo to vote me, but hell, if you had succeeded there, you would've had the game won easy.
lol could have gotten LD if I just went to him first.

Mini would have been easier maybe but he still needed to get on and that was hurting me.

But yea even if I got you lynched. I would have to NOT kill anyone the next night and then convince LD and mini (again) that wilkin was only alive because he was red even though he couldn't kill anyone.

THEN I would have killed mini the next night and tried to get on and insta LD and SK wilkin for the win.

But it was a lot to do, especially since I couldn't get past what I thought was going to be an "easy" lynch. (kilga)
Old 05-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #32
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbutterfly

Reason I killed iggy: I was going to lose. It made the game interesting. I didn't wanna go through a whole game without that role even being utilized. ;D
grrrr and I lost because of it XD.
Old 05-21-2006, 11:17 PM   #33
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Heh, Tass, sorry about that. OH WAIT. Convincing other people to go along with it took a bit more effort than I would have liked for something that seemed so obvious to me though.

Anyway, I might not have given much thought to coming out at all if others hadn't brought it up. But you guys did, and one thing lead to another in my mind, and then Wilkin's coming out really didn't leave me with much of a choice.

Oh, and the whole Judas/Saulus switch thing wouldn't have worked - Judas, after being lynched, would have had no way to contact the wolves. Furthermore, the wolves would never contact him, since they would believe him to be Saulus and now on the side of the humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seinno
and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

Last edited by Kefit; 05-21-2006 at 11:21 PM..
Old 05-21-2006, 11:23 PM   #34
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kefit
Furthermore, the wolves would never contact him, since they would believe him to be Saulus and now on the side of the humans.
Wolves wouldn't have to contact judas. He could have just posted the guardian's and seer's names. Yes it would have gotten you killed but you still would have won if the wolves pulled it off.

Course you've posted that you play to win and survive but still, would have been more fun to see IMO.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:10 AM   #35
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

I think Kefit's goal in playing at this point is not to win, but to simply not die.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:13 AM   #36
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Iggy, I don't think you have any room to tell Judas/Saulus what they could have done with their roles. You had a role probably anyone else would have LOVED to play, and you gave up because either you didn't think you could pull off a victory on your own, or you just wanted to head a human alliance toward what you saw as an easy human victory.

I wasn't even playing and I was pissed to see you come out.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:15 AM   #37
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

That makes 3 people pissed at iggy.

We should start an office pool.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #38
talisman
Resident Penguin

to be fair it would have been hard as hell to pull off a victory on your own. and I was pretty pleased to see him come out, made my job that much easier.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:24 AM   #39
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

talisman, how many times has a wolf won after all his compatriots died?

It's not impossible.
Old 05-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #40
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Hopefully next game won't be so confusing.
Closed Thread