Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2003, 07:20 PM   #1
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hyrogashi Send a message via AIM to Hyrogashi Send a message via MSN to Hyrogashi Send a message via Yahoo to Hyrogashi
Default Hyrogashiroth is out of commission

No, im not quitting FFR or anything like that. This is about Yanah's new DWI that "Owns me".

Now. Before I begin, I will apologise once again for my bad grammar, because my hand is in agony as it is. Now, Lets take note. I play one handed. And I have carpel tunnel syndrom in the hand I play DWI/Stepmania with.

Earlier today I finally got Yanah's "Club" by Patt.22 to work on DWI. Now, One more thing. I am writing this long message and new thread because Yanah was specifically targeting me and arch0wl for this, and I will defend my domain, but this time. I will be nice to synthlight, and all the other moderators, and i wont flame. Instead ill explain. Anyways.

Now, I started the DWI. I played it through and because of the massive insane ammount of jumps, and knowing that Jumps are the weakness for one handed players, and knowing that arch0wl had a bit of trouble passing it. I figured, fuck it, I wont pass it, and moved on. Then i stumbled across more of yanah's post's explaining how It own's my songs and hes the master, etc etc. Well you know what I've learned? You CAN do anything you set your mind to, HOWEVER it can pain you, Badly. I got pissed, so I reved up my adrenaline (I know i can't spell). And I played, and I played, And i played. Finally, I decided that saying I couldn't do it, would really make me look horrible. So I Clunched my fist's and went for another go. I knew that my one handed playing and my Carpel Tunnel would hold me back, but i told myself i would go to the limit's and beyond that. Well, i finally, finally beat the song with a C. And ALOT of perfects. My hand was exploding in agony, my finger tips were numb, and my hand was as red as a fucking cherry. It hurt so bad i considered, even though i didnt, going to the hospital. It still hurts to this hour like fuck and im typing mainly with my left. But I did it, So yanah. Fuck you, I'm still the best. Try harder next time. Now, I cannot beat max300 right now, i can barely move my fingers. I think I might of internally broken the limit's beyond Carpel Tunnel, Arthritis, and One handed playing. It's rare, but there is a possibillity I will never play a hard DWI again, im talking not hard at all. Max300 would be the hardest, I really killed my hand today, and experienced pain in my hand that I never thought could get so bad. But at least i have something to show for it, and yes, i really do.

Now I know the picture is fucked up, But i had to resize it and cut off the desktop because it was a picture of the whole screen, I had to do this because my image hosting only support 130 KB and under. I assure you, Evidence is Evidence though. Later

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/H...ourResized.JPG

Hyrogashiroth - Born on DWI, Raised on Stepmania
Hyrogashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2003, 07:43 PM   #2
Killrodx
FFR Player

hyrogashi, congradulations on beating Yanah's insane song, and one-handedly! Hopefully, your right hand gets better soon so you can play the very insane dwi file steps and whatnot.
Again, congrats!
Old 05-18-2003, 07:52 PM   #3
SotN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SotN

Hyro- You're a fucking idiot. Your hand hurt for a reason. Put some ice on it, and sleep. Make sure you stretch out your fingers every once in awhile to help with the pain and keep it limber. You'll be okay in about two days. Don't even to try to play DWI until then.

(and you spelled adrenaline right :P)
Old 05-18-2003, 08:53 PM   #4
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via ICQ to Hyrogashi Send a message via AIM to Hyrogashi Send a message via MSN to Hyrogashi Send a message via Yahoo to Hyrogashi

For calling me a dumbass, Fuck you. I did what i had to, i knew the consequences jackass.

Old 05-19-2003, 12:14 AM   #5
SotN
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to SotN

It was a joke. Further indicated by the parenthesis and the smiley.
Old 05-19-2003, 03:21 AM   #6
MEGAginge
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to MEGAginge

Hyro: slightly obsessive if you ask me. I know first hand (lol sorry for the pun) what it is like when the hand startsto ache, as I get RSI quite alot because of playing. Its about then whe I STOP an post in the forums for a while - or better yet, go outside. You see that little yellow thing out there? Its called the sun (argh it burns)

dude dont put yourself at risk in the name of a Step game even if it is for a personal Vendetta... Good luk with that horrific pain and everything, btw...

//MEGAginge

MEGAginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:53 AM   #7
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

congrats hryo... you surpassed me... i quit trying on his gay song... the jumps just fucking killed me... i salute you and your efforts.... you should just not type or move that hand for like a couple of days...

RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
87x: more like.. professional goth.
87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 09:03 AM   #8
MEGAginge
FFR Player

insane...

//MEGAginge

Old 05-19-2003, 09:54 AM   #9
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Im waiting to see what yanah and arch0wl have to say....*Taps foot*

Old 05-19-2003, 09:56 AM   #10
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to 87x Send a message via MSN to 87x Send a message via Yahoo to 87x

yanah probably wont say anything... arch will probably just congratulate you then say something to yanah along the lines of, he didnt try hard enough... and hes still the greatest...

Old 05-19-2003, 09:59 AM   #11
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Yeah well, It's been done before, but i rarely beat arch at things. I dont know if he will come back and own my score with a B..but im NOT fucking trying again, I'm quitting while im ahead, and my hand is still attached to my tendants.

Old 05-19-2003, 10:19 AM   #12
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Hyro is better than me... just.. wow... I can't believe you put your hand through all that o.o especially one handed, I'm barely learning to play one handed

That really sucks man, I hope your hand will get better. I mean it probably will, but if it doesn't... my props go out to you

And yanah, you're a fucking idiot, since we beat your stupid song, you post dumbshit comic images... just quit ffr, seriously, you've been owned.

I'm not playing that song again either. My left index finger hurt like FUCK. I had to remove 1/3 of my left index fingernail so my left finger could hit those jumps. I tried making some of my new war game original but I couldn't because my left finger hurt too much. And my wrist was hurting after the song too because I had to use 3 of my fingers on my right hand on some of the parts to beat it. And I don't even have carpal tunnel either.

And revolutionary is still harder than yanahs song, but not to the point of having your hand hurting.. sheesh yanah, just quit FFR and learn how to fucking cut songs down to 2 minutes.
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 12:21 PM   #13
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

damn.... strong words from a (somewhat) respected person... still their needs to be peace...

Old 05-19-2003, 12:51 PM   #14
MEGAginge
FFR Player

Archowl: Payon is like 2:30 so whatever... lol And also: Its got abou the most evil jumps of any song, and also: I think you need three fingers for some parts... Its eeevil

Finally: revolutionary scares me already...

87x: there is no somewhat about it. He is respected.

//MEGAginge

Old 05-19-2003, 02:06 PM   #15
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Well, his song is somewhat ridiculous, and over time the arrows ARE offbeat. 'Til this day my hand screams in agony when i try to play dwi, it feels really sore and such. Thank's Arch, your words mean alot being that your the best palyer on here. Yes your still better then me, But i did do it one handed :P

Old 05-19-2003, 03:09 PM   #16
87x
Retired Staff
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

i said somewhat... because not everyone respects him...

Old 05-19-2003, 07:29 PM   #17
Yanah_the_Master
Banned

ROFLMAO

LOLOLOLOLOL

NOW YOUR WEAK, ILL MAKE ANOTHER INSANE SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This one will be impossible, trust me, i just need to find the perfect song... hmmmm.....
Yanah_the_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 07:59 PM   #18
Arch0wl
Banned
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanah_the_Master
This one will be impossible, trust me, i just need to find the perfect song... hmmmm.....

Yanah... give up.

First of all, no matter what you do, it's going to be retarded.

Second of all, you're still ignoring the FACT that EVEN AFTER YOU SPAMMED YOUR SONG SAYING HOW HARD IT WAS WE STILL OWNED AND PISSED ON IT. You spammed your song acting like your DAMNED COCK SIZE would increase or something. That's how much you spammed it. You fucking posted this song in almost every thread even if it had nothing to do with it. You're acting like one of those retarded 12 year olds you see on message boards. Even after we owned your song you still posted how hard it was and spammed it. And then you countered by... pasting some mspaint text on a picture from some MMORPG. Wow. And then you countered by saying some dumb insults that a 12 year old that thinks cussing at someone is "telling them off". Face it yanah, you're just... stupid, just leave this site. Oh wait... I forgot. YOU ARE 12. That explains EVERYTHING.

Third of all, payon smaniac is already "impossible" and has already blown out the style of stupid you used in this song and multiplied it times 50. And it's been made before this too. Making a song that is "impossible" is not NEAR as hard as passing it. If you want payon smaniac just go to bemanisims and look for Payon SManiac under the DWI section and prepare to be owned. It's NOT HARD AT ALL to just make a song that is stupid hard. It's hard to make a song that is stupid hard that is PASSABLE.

EDIT:

Fourth, your signature. It's a fake quote of me.. wow. I have lost all thought that there is a possibility that you could be in any way intelligent.

You just take the (used in {} so it doesnt show up as an actual quote)

{QUOTE} text and put something like

{quote="Yanah_the_Master"}
DURR I AM DUMB OLOLOLO{/quote}
Arch0wl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 08:07 PM   #19
Hyrogashi
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Yea yanah, You should especially feel ashamed because not only arch0wl owned it, Me the person that you directly told that i wouldnt pass it, and that its better then my songs, owned it even more then arch0wl which put's you to shame. Seriously, Your getting humiliated without me even flaming you, and it's your fault. Your song sucks, its so insanely retarded because its so hard. It doesnt make sense, and to top it off, i beat it with a 80 million score and almost got a B. You cant even beat it you stupid fuckface. Seriously, You just completely ruined your reputation forever and will be permenantly exiled from the table of Ownage step makers on FFR. Go to hell, And have a nice day.

Old 05-20-2003, 05:11 AM   #20
SoujiroXx
FFR Player

lol, hyro's songs own.. I'm not going to join any sides here, Yanah pretty much got what he was asking for :P

-Soujiro
SoujiroXx is offline   Reply With Quote