Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is the best music on FFR?
dance 7 26.92%
arcade 9 34.62%
rock 3 11.54%
hip-hop 0 0%
funk 1 3.85%
secret 5 19.23%
Classical ? 1 3.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2004, 07:37 PM   #21
dude14
FFR Player

Arcade. It kicks ass! Opps! My inner gamer came out.

Gammer Me:Silence fool! I will beat all! Mahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
dude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:20 AM   #22
salinka
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to salinka Send a message via MSN to salinka Send a message via Yahoo to salinka

Arcade rules cause they have a sonic on it now.

No Not the Face not the face!
**ck your face!-Visitor Q
you know what i don\'t even care ne more cause when i become big your gonna be a funny little foot note on my epic ass!
salinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 01:48 PM   #23
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

don't bump old topics, please.

ImEric12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 02:43 PM   #24
esupin
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to esupin

Funk is cool, but there aren't enough songs.

http://www.youtube.com/esupin
esupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 05:48 AM   #25
salinka
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to salinka Send a message via MSN to salinka Send a message via Yahoo to salinka

so what who cares "Imeric12" no one else is complaining.

you know what i don\'t even care ne more cause when i become big your gonna be a funny little foot note on my epic ass!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:11 PM   #26
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Every other dead thread you've bumped HAS had people in it complaining of it. Don't do it. Once is understandable. Twice is pushing it, but it's still ok I guess; everybody makes mistakes. However when you intentionally bump dead threads for absolutely no reason is entirely unacceptable. I hereby declare that you deserve to be sodomized with a soldering iron.

PS salinka someone else is complaining
Old 05-22-2004, 06:11 AM   #27
salinka
FFR Player

Ps i don't care im just posting where ever the hell iwant to post ok people have the right to complain and i have the right to tell them go away.

Old 05-22-2004, 06:16 AM   #28
Anticrombie0909
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Anticrombie0909

Quote:
Originally Posted by salinka
Ps i don't care im just posting where ever the hell iwant to post ok people have the right to complain and i have the right to tell them go away.
See, I can understand why you might think that. You're a n00b. This is not a given, but in your case, it applies- you're also an idiot. Because of these two debilitating factors, you have not the right to complain nor the right to tell them to go away. We, however, have the right to tell you to go away. Bumping topics is a n00b-like and idiotic thing to do, as is talking back to the forum regs, who are much higher on the list of people who probably won't shoot themselves in the face after wondering why their gun didn't fire and looked down the barrel. You, my friend, probably will end this way. So, if it suits you, please refrain from posting any longer, and just get it over with, for the good of the forums and the sake of our sanity.
Anticrombie0909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 06:06 AM   #29
salinka
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticrombie0909
Quote:
Originally Posted by salinka
See, I can understand why you might think that. You're a n00b. This is not a given, but in your case, it applies- you're also an idiot. Because of these two debilitating factors, you have not the right to complain nor the right to tell them to go away. We, however, have the right to tell you to go away. Bumping topics is a n00b-like and idiotic thing to do, as is talking back to the forum regs, who are much higher on the list of people who probably won't shoot themselves in the face after wondering why their gun didn't fire and looked down the barrel. You, my friend, probably will end this way. So, if it suits you, please refrain from posting any longer, and just get it over with, for the good of the forums and the sake of our sanity.
look for one im not idiot you are for calling me one all i did was reply to what someone posted ok i don't see what the fus is and im no newb alright so kiss my @$$ and you acting like you know by saying im going to do something so you just need to shut up ok i have never had ne beef with ne one all i am doing is posting ok i haven't posted here in a while and im just catching up and i don't care if im semi talking back to someone who has posted more than me so what should i be scared that someone post every day and i post once or twice a week no.

Old 05-24-2004, 04:31 PM   #30
EMERICArox
FFR Player

everyone here is asian
EMERICArox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 04:50 PM   #31
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

That's one lame first post dude. Also change your av. I think the limit is supposed to be 150 pixels by 150 pixels. This one clocks in at 358 pixels by 490 pixels.

That said, everyone here is not asian. I'm not asian, and I happen to know that most (if not all) of the uber-good players aren't asian either.

Now that I think about it, that post you made is postwhoring and is, therefore worthy of deletion. So, if his is deleted, then go ahead and delete this too.

On a side note, Salinka is still an idiot.

EDIT: nice job of changing the av before I even posted.
if any are curious, his av was... well... gigantaricific!
Old 05-24-2004, 05:04 PM   #32
EMERICArox
FFR Player

poser
Old 05-26-2004, 07:43 AM   #33
salinka
FFR Player

afro bean your not the one to call ne one a idiot seeing on how you don't know who i am so suck my balls dude and chill out.