Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2005, 10:12 PM   #1
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default jTWG X: Moogy and Kil win day 4 :O (de-sticky plx)

The townspeople walked around their town. That’s what townspeople do, you know. It was a very small town, only consisting of 12 members. I could list them off for you, but you would just skip past that part anyway.

“Hey guys, I want2play2 lol ^_^;” said Link.

“Kay, then screw you guys, you all suck,” retorted Vash the quitter :<.

“omg e-tear” sobbed Freed.

Yeah, I guess there were 13 people, then one left. Oh well. Anyway, it’s frequent to see little random conversations like that around the town. As there are very few people in the town, there aren’t many buildings. When someone sees someone else they know, whether they’re in this town or any town, they usually greet each other and often have a brief conversation. With few buildings in their way, it’s not hard to find a few people here and there.

“Collect my sigs guys 8)” advertised Fish da salesman.

“No way, you suck,” ddrruler respond’d.

“I signed up first, so I win,” said matt.

“D:” uh.. is the face gonzo made at him.

Not a very exciting town, is it? Everybody in this little town was content with their lives. This is the way it always was, until one fateful day.. or night, whatever. Oh, ps, it’s not going to be some big Katamari Damacy, I can tell you that now. That would just be weird.

Wolves, send me your pix omg.
Guardian, pick who you want to guard. Oh, and after you pick them, PM me and tell me. I can’t read your mind.
Psychic, you will.. wait a minute, it’s night 1. I can PM you and tell you there are two wolves.. but do you really need to know that? I mean I guess if the wolves decide to kill themselves I can PM you but that would just be stupid.
Everybody else gets to sit around and wait, yay.

PMs will be sent shortly. If I don’t get your PM by August 17 11:30 PM EDT, you lose. Actually, you just forfeit your powarz for the night. Whatever.

omg I forgot the AIM chart D:

mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
gonzo4life44 (gonzo4life44)
eb (evilbutterfly87)
Freed (mcfr33d)
Dan (DANLEWIS2005)
Demon (Cado Everto)
TSAGod (BobStein4)
ddrruler (jsrf325)
Torlock (Aresius50)
FishFishRevolution (insanelikeafish)
MiniNeo (min1ne0)
Link (FlashFlashRev)
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 02:49 AM   #2
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan
Default RE: jTWG X Night 1: Hey Look a Town lol

Rule here is the same as always: The mods don't want to be babysitting your topic by locking it and unlocking it all the time, so anyone aside from dAnceguy who posts during a night interval for ANY REASON gets a game ban.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Kilgamayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Yeah, so anyway, that fateful night came. Its codename is Night 1. Everyone got out of bed and walked around for awhile, having random meaningless conversation along the way. Eventually, MiniNeo stumbled upon eb's body in a well. Oh yeah, that means he's dead. MiniNeo called over everybody else in the town.
"IT MUST BE MOOGY AND KIL UP TO NO GOOD" everyone said in unison. Torlock began questioning people.
"Are you Moogy and or Kil?" he inquired.
"no lol" they all said in turn.
"Then there's only one thing to do," TSAGod shouted.
"What's that?" everyone else said in unison.
"We have to kill people and hope they are Moogy and or Kil."
So they began talking to each other and trying to figure out who Moogy and Kil are. It shouldn't have been hard to find Kil, I mean he made Gaussian Blur after all, but it was. Or was it? Did they ever find him? I dunno, I'm not that far yet.

Instalynch is at 6 votes, day ends at 11:30 PM EDT on Friday.
dAnceguy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 10:22 PM   #4
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

lol I forgot I was playing anyway!

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Wow...this kinda sucks...but is not totally unexpected.

EB was hosting the big-boy game, so he was known as being a veteran, never a good thing for the first night.

Sadly, it's not like there were only a few people who know that he's good, so all I can tell is that the wolves have some strategy and did not kill one of their own.
TSAGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:52 PM   #6
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

eb being a night 1 kill seems most logical to me. i think (not sure) he's the only one here who's played in an actual twg, so getting him out right away in a jtwg is a good choice from the wolves.

so it doesn't provide many clues. i'm going to wait to see where this goes.
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 10:20 AM   #7
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Alright guys, we need someone to stick their neck out, everyone seems like they're too afraid to say anything because they'll look wolfy, or because they haven't online. Either way, TWG already has 2 pages. Come on guys, what do we need to do? We need to get someone who's not a pussy and SAY SOMETHING. He needs to help out and find wolves, then the guardian has someone to guard, and the psychic has someone that he can tell without being discovered by the entire village. I just read back, and realized we don't have a seer, which would be really nice right about now, just so we have a confirmed human.

Oh yeah:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass in the current TWG
I've said it (and been right) in the past... someone who says "oh, that was a good kill... sh*t" is a wolf. Not EVERYONE... but at least 1 of them. I did it in at least 1 if not 2 or all 3 games when I was a wolf.
So who here wants to be the hero? We need a leader if we're going to catch us some wolves.
Old 08-18-2005, 10:43 AM   #8
TSAGod
FFR Player

Ok...so far, we know that the wolves have a resemblence of a brain, and that really isn't much to go on. They've probably at least checked this out, seeing what's going on.

I'm tossing a vote for Dan for no real reason, just that he hasn't been active yet, and I remember seeing him in some of the older games.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:29 PM   #9
TSAGod
FFR Player

Wow...

It's been eighteen hours, and we've had five posts. One was from a dead guy (an legal). Two were by me, one pretty much said something I said, and a total of one other one was constructive. We have twenty-seven hours to make the decision...on what is now no information.

I'm taking the initive and suggesting that we hold a chat...I'm getting on somewhere around 11:30 EDT, to start it in AIM. Unless we do something, this is going to suck. If I miss it, start it without me...I'm just trying to get the ball rolling.

Oh...and I'm changing my vote. I was talking to ddrruler on AIM:
JsRf325 [6:21 P.M.]: i wanna make a chat
Bob Stein4 [6:22 P.M.]: go for it
JsRf325 [6:22 P.M.]: but i dunno when it should be since different people are in different time zones
Bob Stein4 [6:22 P.M.]: late on the east...maybe ten-eleven...if you want to do it people will post problems
JsRf325 [6:23 P.M.]: eh
JsRf325 [6:23 P.M.]: ill figure it out later

It could just be that he's lazy, but honestly, this is taking about five minutes...if you don't want to organize it...or even post to suggest it...you're either really lazy or a wolf. It's the only real suspicious thing that I can find, so its staying until I get more infomation.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #10
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

I started the chat yesturday smart one and GG on trying to lynch the most exp'd player in jTWG first night noob.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:06 PM   #11
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

Sorry, but the reason I've been "inactive" is because I have a job, try working every day. Anyways, on the TSA's vote on ddrruler I only have one thing to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what were you thinking trying to get people to vote for ddr because he's lazy. Everyone who knows ddrruler's playing knows HE IS LAZY, lol. Anyways, try providing evidence on the people you vote for other than inactiveness and laziness. And to comment on Fish's post, this is a game based on paranoia, no one in their right mind would want to be in an alliance because someone within the alliance may be a wolf??? Look at jTWGIV and you'll see what happened, we learned the hard way why alliances DON'T WORK!
daniel_lewis20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 06:10 PM   #12
Freed
FFR Player

your arrogance isn't helping much.

in fact, you're making a pretty compelling argument against yourself. vote: ddrruler
Old 08-18-2005, 06:45 PM   #13
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to daniel_lewis20 Send a message via MSN to daniel_lewis20

It's not arrogance, its called intelligence. There's only 4 people (now 3) in this game that have played before. Trying to get rid of one of them on absolutely no evidence is one of the most n00bish things you can do. Freed, I'm suprised you didn't know that since you're claiming I'm making an argument against myself and you're voting for ddrruler on no evidence. First off, what did I say to make an argument against myself, telling everyone to be careful? telling everyone to not vote for people on no evidence? I don't know about you, but that's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. Is ddrruler a wolf? I don't know, he hasn't said or done anything for me to accuse him and no one has shown evidence stating he's a wolf, so of course I'm going to defend him (he's one of the only veterans in this game, making him valuable).

I'm placing my vote on you Freed, because your choice for voting and accusing someone without evidence is suspicious and n00bish. My vote may change if evidence is provided.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:48 PM   #14
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

I think ddrruler was acting a bit wolfish in the chat. He seemed to talk to us condescendingly, like he knew something that we didn't.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:50 PM   #15
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Paranoia? We shouldn't just sit and live in fear all game, we should figure out who the wolves are! I've got nothing against voting off ddrruler, except that he's a long-time player, and the wolves probably want us to kill off our good players first. I'm witholding my vote, I have to talk to Freed, ddrruler, and daniel.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:51 PM   #16
Freed
FFR Player

i'm sorry if my post was misunderstood, as i had the window open for a few minutes and you had posted without me noticing.

my post was directed at ddrruler. his claim to be the most experienced player fits with the night 1 kill, and his post seems to imply that he shouldn't be lynched simply because "he's the best".

i have never played here at ffr before, so i am unsure of anyone's strategy. i have played this game before though and i know what i am doing.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:52 PM   #17
Freed
FFR Player

WOW and then i got outposted two more times. this would be so much easier if we were allowed to edit

maybe i shouldn't use quick reply?
Old 08-18-2005, 07:05 PM   #18
daniel_lewis20
FFR Player

um, Freed, look at the previous jTWG games, he is the most experienced player playing. He's been playing since the very 1st jTWG, so he's basically one of the first, making him the most experienced here. And if you knew what you were doing, you would provide proof with your reason for voting, therefore my vote stands.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:05 PM   #19
ddrruler
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ddrruler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freed
your arrogance isn't helping much.

in fact, you're making a pretty compelling argument against yourself. vote: ddrruler
Explain.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:05 PM   #20
Torlock
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Torlock

I talked to ddrruler and realized that my evidence was not near enough to vote for him. So, I'm just going to send a safety vote to Link.