Seems like you're Stalin to make your wolf kill
Old 06-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #542
Gradiant
FFR's Resident Trashpanda
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXVII: General Hospital reroll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Although I hadn't posted at all when you made that list, so what the actual fuck are you talking about?
I think he's talking about you lurking in the thread while shit was going down and you didn't make a post until after the fact. And then when you did make a post, it was some bullshit thing and you saying you'd read the thread after watching anime.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:29 PM   #543
MeaCulpa
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MeaCulpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
Although I hadn't posted at all when you made that list, so what the actual fuck are you talking about?
That's his point lol
Old 06-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #544
MeaCulpa
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MeaCulpa

o u ninja
Old 06-10-2014, 04:52 PM   #545
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

@ YMIA; where on earth did you disappear to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 06-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #546
Gradiant

Blind:You seem to play the same every game (wolfy imo), and this doesn't help at all. Start off with a joke vote on Charu because of the shit happening before reroll, and then nothing but shitposting until Manti pointed out your joke vote still on Charu when there was a lynch starting. Said you were okay with it and nothing else even while people starting to express dislike. No posting at all related to how to go next after Charu's flip. You just completely ignore it. Don't make any opinions of your own, just say you agree with one of my posts and one of manti's posts, and then latch onto Charles without adding anything else. Trying to defend his posting at the time by saying he was busy, but if you were too busy to do something somewhat constructive, you wouldn't have been shitposting so much. Not making any sense at all regarding Xiz's apparently seeming more and more red while not doing anything suspicious.

Funny: I seriously doubt you'd pull the same shit as Charles if you are town so red you are. Willing to bet you are the normal wolf so you can get yourself killed and it wouldn't really harm the wolves that much. Ignoring the blue claim fiasco since you knew we'd find out you were responsible for death of Fiction. You were also Person A.

Manti:Engaging in discussion throughout, expressed dislike of Charu lynch publicly but felt he needed to go through with it to get information. Expressed dislike of BDN's long bullshit post. Targeting Charles for good reason, he was acting very wolfy. Attempting to get blind to actually do something instead of keeping his joke vote on Charu when he was close to a lynch. Expressing instant questioning of validity of Charles' claim, for good reason. Engaging in discussion about blue claim fiasco. Agreement to go after Funnygurl next day phase.

Sunfan:You were pulling some weird shit when lynch was between you and Charles. You were very against killing Charles when I was talking to you, and then you were pushing the strongest for it out of everything this whole game. Said in thread killing potential blues to find the liar was a horrible idea, and then try and steamroll a potential blue. Switching between using meta and then saying meta is dumb and don't rely on it. You seem red to me. Only problem now is why Funny would be pushing you under the bus. I know she doesn't give a shit anymore, but it's not like the wolves don't have a chance anymore. After her, it's still 2 more left. You are in the middle leaning red.

Xelnya: You haven't done anything yet, not even a comment during the Charles/Sunfan fiasco and I know I saw you lurking in the thread (did you see the way funnygurl was acting and decide it was a lost cause?). I am now forced to go off of BDN's posts. Oh wait, he hasn't done much of anything either. Strongly with the lynch and Charu which was bullshit, even after I explained it's parallel with the attempted mislynch before the re-roll. Lenghty post about style change and going with a plan or some other bullshit, and then not changing your style of not doing anything or stating or doing an actual plan. Removed fiction from your town reads because of something you and somebody else was talking about, said you'd explain later, and then never did (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=144). Was gone longer before finally letting somebody know (unless James decided you needed replacing himself). Red lean, possibly roleblocker (we don't know anything about what the roleblocker did, and it makes sense since BDN was gone for a lot of it). *And now you are actually here and (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=542)

Xiz:Supposedly you caught Funny? Way you've been talking to me and posting in here to figure out blue claim mess shows you are town to me.

Gradiant: I'm town

YMIA: You have the lowest number of posts and you've done practically nothing. You completely ignore the fact that some people didn't like the Charu lynch and I had him as a strong green read, and then respond like an asshole when I point it out. Long period of absence and then you finally come in and say some obvious stuff and that'll you keep reading, but you never seem to be in here. Seems like wolf UTR to me.

Blanky:Have you as town from the way you've been talking to me on Slack.

Mea:Have you as town from the way you've been talking to me on Slack. There's not very many posts in the thread that also reflect as such, but the ones that are there look genuine enough for me.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #547
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

what if i told you all that i was town and faking this entire wolf claim thing to see reactions
Old 06-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #548
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

also that reads list gradiant that's pretty lengthy and productive i don't like that
am i allowed to spam this thread with cute pictures of puppies
Old 06-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #549
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
But yes I absolutely want to kill Charles today who is in the "potential blue" pool
uh, I think I was pretty clear on my stance on killing Charles, Jake
Old 06-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #550
Gradiant

Then explain why you were against killing Charles and why you quickly changed your opinion afterward
Old 06-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #551
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
@ YMIA; where on earth did you disappear to?
I fell behind last day phase, and I keep getting called to do a bunch of shit away from access to the thread, making it really difficult to catch up. Still reading because I'm that far behind, but I will catch up before the end of the night phase so I can actually be active and productive next day phase. My inability to help last phase is n/g, so I need to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #552
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Then explain why you were against killing Charles and why you quickly changed your opinion afterward
I'm against killing roles on the first day; that may have been where you got confused. I was trying to weed out the real doc from the claims (although it was hopeless since Xiz was one of my claims), but I was willing to kill one. I never said I wasn't and I don't know where you got that. And I never gave meta-reads either, I remarked on meta. My read on ____________ is one in particular; its not been changed by what Xiz said, but Xiz gave a meta read on him and I commented that I disagreed with it.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:40 PM   #553
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

One thing before I get back to reading.

Quote:
YMIA: You have the lowest number of posts and you've done practically nothing. You completely ignore the fact that some people didn't like the Charu lynch and I had him as a strong green read, and then respond like an asshole when I point it out. Long period of absence and then you finally come in and say some obvious stuff and that'll you keep reading, but you never seem to be in here. Seems like wolf UTR to me.
The response I gave you was entirely valid for this:

Quote:
I'll just say that based on the poker twg game, I have almost no trust in the intelligence of players now. All it takes is a couple more idiots and it's a lynch. That's not really a fair distance.
You were literally just stating how you don't the intelligence of other players (i.e. calling everyone else stupid and placing yourself on a nice high pedestal). That little inclusion there was entirely not needed and makes you look like the asshole.

I also didn't "ignore" that some people didn't like the Charu lynch. In fact pretty much the only thing I stated on the Charu situation was that at the given time I was okay with lynching Charu, and then I asked how many votes he had without voting him in the first place. I moved onto fiction who I was also suspicious (and wrong) about. I don't know what you're looking at.

You're still reading green to me, I just thought that you were making an ass of yourself by doing that. Acting like a jackass just tends to make people like what you say less. Thankfully you've proved your competency through the day phase and seem to have continued to do so, which is nice.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:43 PM   #554

YMIA, you are unnecessarily overreacting to Gradiant. I haven't played enough games with you to know if that is your playstyle, but it does ramp up my suspicions on you.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #555
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___________ View Post
YMIA, you are unnecessarily overreacting to Gradiant. I haven't played enough games with you to know if that is your playstyle, but it does ramp up my suspicions on you.
He called me a wolf, I responded as to why I'm not, don't see anything special?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2014, 05:46 PM   #556
Gradiant

Sorry sunfan, I must have misread one of the messages between us when referring to both Charles and fiction. I still don't really want to exclude the other stuff, but I will give you that I misread the message.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #557
Gradiant

I like how you are in the thread making posts only after I said you were a wolf.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #558
Gradiant

^^^Referring to YMIA
Old 06-10-2014, 05:49 PM   #559
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Quote:
I like how you are in the thread making posts only after I said you were a wolf.
Quote:
^^^Referring to YMIA
because this is my last week of class before finals, so that takes out half of my day. Then I got home at like 3, helped my sister with cleaning her room out, left to go make dinner, and then came here. Sorry I don't have a free schedule right now. I'm still pushing to be here, it's just difficult.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #560
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent

Trying to keep up with current posts at the same time, if you haven't figured that out yet

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread