Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2015, 05:55 PM   #1001
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXXIII: An Excursion to Zimbabwe

I did think about it but like I have said before I don't think that GS would think about it in his first game of mafia. I am pretty sure that him claiming tracker was a means to save himself as apposed to a means to save his teammate

Now about zenith. I wanted to keep this discussion until the post game but it doesn't look like that is going to be an option so I am going to get out my opinions and that will be it. I will not respond to anymore comments made about the game being bad or me being bad (as in overly aggressive or that sort of accusation).

To begin, I have not attempted to personally attack anyone in the game and I apologize if it ever came across this way. I play this game because I enjoy doing so not as a place to vent anger or whatever.

In response to this being a jTWG game I believe I am partially at fault but not entirely. I have been aggressive and have argued most points that I disliked but I have intended to do so in a way that promotes discussion such as asking a lot of questions. My goal was never to shut players down and was instead to bring more information to the table.

In accusation of making players leave the game I think that is over-exaggerated. Choof did not leave the game because of me it was because of charu and I don't think charu is at fault in this situation either as he seemed to be doing the same thing I aimed to do in questioning what he didn't agree with. As for GS leaving the game I really hope that was just a last ditch effort to stay alive but if it wasn't then maybe this isn't the game for him and that is better to find out in a jTWG game then in a full TWG game. The discussion, for the most part, was about him but not directed at him so if he could not handle that pressure then he may want to consider other games. That being said I think he played very well especially for a first game and would love to see him in future ones. As for you in particular Zenith I don't think this is anywhere near as much pressure as was put on you in the TWG game. I understand that you went back to jTWG games to get away from that and I respect that but no game is going to go without pressure and, again, that pressure is not even directed at you for the most part. When I have put pressure on you I have done so mostly by looking at posts you have made and analyzing them or asking questions about them to promote responses from you and thus more information for town. To charu, you are the only one that I believe I went to far with and I apologize for that. My goal wasn't to berate you but I think at one point that is what it turned into as I felt logic wasn't working and I'm sorry for that.

This post doesn't belong mid-game but I don't think that the game would work out if I didn't make it. One last time, I do not feel like I was out of line in my play but I apologize to all of you that were offended by me.

Zenith, even if you don't pay attention to anything else this game, you need to read this post.

I did the preview and saw that he left the thread so hopefully he comes back and sees this but it is meant for everyone else as well so I am still going to post it
tiloco217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 05:59 PM   #1002
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I will not respond to anymore comments made about the game being bad or me being bad (as in overly aggressive or that sort of accusation).
I will still talk about it post game by the way if anyone wants to discuss it with me but I don't want anymore talk about it in game if possible
Old 04-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #1003
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Arrrrrgggggh...

Well, I'm going to back to being my usual loopy self. I also apologize for getting nasty if I did, which I think I di.

But yeah, I guess for you folks, I want to say it's safe to try to lynch in the Cold Kitten and Lurker pool.

I already gave my stance with choof and Zenith, I just hope I'm in the same way with those two as well.

Tiloco, this is your night again, you're our confirmed, so I guess your words will shape what will happen tomorrow. I know it doesn't mean much, especially with me wanting to believe you were wolf so hard, but I'm not the last wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:31 PM   #1004
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

HOW THE FUCK AM I WOLF. PLEASE EXPLAIN. gold stinger was literally my top wolf lean. WHAT THE FUCK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Cold Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:49 PM   #1005
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
HOW THE FUCK AM I WOLF. PLEASE EXPLAIN. gold stinger was literally my top wolf lean. WHAT THE FUCK.
It's not changing from my perspective. It's not you, then it's 100% Lurker due to PoE.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:54 PM   #1006
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

that's not explaining. but by your logic then it's 100% lurker because I'm not a wolf. which i know isn't going to convince anyone, but it's hard to defend against something when i currently don't have anything to defend against

Quote:
it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom
Old 04-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #1007
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Copy pasta'd so I could clearly see who is alive.

1) Lurker
2) Cold Kitten
3) Zenith
4) Riotpolice (Killed N1, Jailkeeper)
5) Tiloco
6) gold stinger (Lynched D1, Wolf)
7) Charu
8) Gradiant (Lynched D0, Vanilla Town)
9) Choof

fmpov only 4 of you could be the last wolf. I am not caught up with other's reads about who is more to less town besides Charu ruling Choof and I out of the wolf equation so he literally only has Lurker/Cold Kitten.

That scares me a little bit only because what if the wolf kills one of them? That means he has to either re-evaluate his opinions on Choof and Me or he has to tunnel one of those two.

I'd hate to say this but Tiloco is 99% dead by day phase because of the PR outing. Then again I never saw his tracks so if he got GS and properly lynched him as a wolf then I can't disprove that he lied about his claim in the first place or even role swapped with someone (which if Tiloco did then I have a huge apology to form).

Cold Kitten imo seemed wolfy in the earlier day phases but now her posts just reek town imo. I can't disprove this but for now I'm reading her as a town.

Lurker honestly I think would be the safest lynch for the day phase only because the posts he has been dishing out haven't been the best town posts I've seen. He also literally has been lurking; more so than I have been. He has lowest post counts in the thread (not sure if that amounts to anything) but I just don't generally like people with low post counts because what good does that do town?

I apologize for my posts earlier; as like Charu I was in a blind rage and I sincerely apologize. I am trying to step my game up for this night/day.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #1008
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
That scares me a little bit only because what if the wolf kills one of them? That means he has to either re-evaluate his opinions on Choof and Me or he has to tunnel one of those two.
This can't happen, but it seems like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
I'd hate to say this but Tiloco is 99% dead by day phase because of the PR outing.
You just answered your own concern. Tiloco is going to die, there's no doubt about it.

I'm going to just follow what he sees because god do I still feel silly about what I argued about.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-10-2015, 08:32 PM   #1009
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
This can't happen, but it seems like...

You just answered your own concern. Tiloco is going to die, there's no doubt about it.

I'm going to just follow what he sees because god do I still feel silly about what I argued about.
I'm unsure where to go besides following him because of that.

Tiloco, I read your post earlier

Old 04-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #1010
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

??????? k. nothing from you charu about why i'm GS's partner. cool.

Quote:
Old 04-10-2015, 08:44 PM   #1011
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
??????? k. nothing from you charu about why i'm GS's partner. cool.
There's no reason to explain anyways, it's as simple as that for me. It's either you or Lurker for me. If you disagree with me, then pay attention what Lurker does then and you will find the last wolf in no time.

If Tiloco sees something else, then I'll let him take charge and I'll follow, whether I agree or not.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-10-2015, 08:47 PM   #1012
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I'm not going to explain my reasons any more. As a town that has argued, was wrong, and got verbally slapped. My credibility is gone and I'm now just a sheep.

I see nothing else of use to me except either a vote for Lurker or you, preferably Lurker.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 08:07 AM   #1013
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Would love some more discussion from the remaining players because now it's been roughly 12 hours with not a word said.

I said I wanted to step my game up this night and next day phases. Let's start somewhere.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:52 AM   #1014
tiloco217
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I only just woke up after the live twg last night. going to spend most of my day looking through GS's interactions and then tell you guys where I am at from there.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:49 PM   #1015
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

You know what I just realized after coming back to this thread again?

Tiloco, that entire argument happened because you didn't agree with me about lynching Lurker.

Hahaha, aaaaaaaaah, I want to say that's why I wanted to believe so hard that you were a wolf. I just was astounded you wouldn't do that, even if you outed a wolf with a fake reaction.

If I could change the last day phase, it would definitely be my explosion of wanting you to be the wolf here.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #1016
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiloco217 View Post
I think we just need to kill GS today. If we don't then the next day will be the exact same as this one and apprantly people are not ok with that. I wrote quite a bit more to this post but I think I am just going to save that discussion for post game
To be frank, I was incredibly salty and I should not have voted Gold Stinger there, because I truly believe still that the plan I wanted to do before was great.

What's done is done though, I just hope you see a Lurker wolf in this because I really can't see any other person who could be a wolf in my perspective.

And once again, Cold Kitten, if it's not Lurker, than it's you, no matter what type of explanation you want from me. PoE is a strong thing, bruh.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #1017
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Charu, what if, you lynched me AND lurker and neither of us flipped wolf?? what would you do then? i'm not sure if we would actually get that far in phases without the wolves winning in that situation, but regardless. the question still stands.

lurker and i both flip town. what then? and yes i realize you're 100% positive that won't happen, but humor me.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 01:40 PM   #1018
Cold Kitten
i love (purple things)
FFR Veteran

Charu, what if, you lynched me AND lurker and neither of us flipped wolf?? what would you do then? i'm not sure if we would actually get that far in phases without the wolves winning in that situation, but regardless. the question still stands.

lurker and i both flip town. what then? and yes i realize you're 100% positive that won't happen, but humor me.

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 01:49 PM   #1019
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Then either Wolves made the gutsiest of plays ever (choof fake claiming, then saying he was baiting, then Gold Stinger fake claiming after choof attempted, getting lynched and flipped wolf)

Or my reads are straight up the lowest of tiers (Zenith is the final wolf and is faking his rage inducing posts and his threatening demeanor to quit the game, I would say other things but it'll be angle shooting)

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 04-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #1020
lurker
ur worst nitemare

Hey guys, I'm really having a hard time focusing on this at the moment. Still trying to get something comprehensive put together.