Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 01:27 AM   #41
Flaming_Dingleberry
Everybody gets one.
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hammy's Subscription Giveaway

I deserve a subscription because I always slap the dishwasher.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:49 AM   #42
no u
FFR Player

i think i should get one because i have nuts, suck nuts, eat nuts, lick nuts and like to jiggle big juicy nuts

also because i'm fat and ugly and no one loves me and i want to be a subscriber so my life has meaning
Old 08-18-2008, 02:10 AM   #43
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

well the reason why i diserve a subbie is because ppl like me wouldnt take advantage of this deal and keep asking for more...also im not one of these ppl who would brag if they had a subbie
Old 08-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
kylemcginnis
FFR Player

COOL THREAD! I dont want to win a subscription though but I would like credits instead of a subscription so if I win a subscription you can keep the subscription and give me however many credits you think I deserve lol. I deserve credits becuase I can't hardly earn them as much as everybody else. I deserve them becuase I like nuts too! My pets a Squirrel and I enjoy him very much! I deserve credits becuase I think you cool! And I think you should give me credits becuase I know you can. Thats all. lol I dont know what else to say. I hope I got a chance although a subscription does sound nice. Maybe I will take one.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #45
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to emerald000

This is so funny. I wonder how many people actually is saying the truth. Keep posting guys, it is fun to read!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:07 PM   #46
kylemcginnis
FFR Player

Its actually true that I have a pet Squirrel! NO JOKE! He is tamed too. I think its interesting to read them too emerald.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #47
marioGP87
Shiny Zoroa :')
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to marioGP87 Send a message via Yahoo to marioGP87

I just made into the top 1000 (rank now: 997) and I need a subby D=!!! 2+ years without a subby is like a month without FFR and electricity. Also, I don't have a credit card or Paypal account =__=

Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)
Old 08-18-2008, 12:15 PM   #48
kylemcginnis
FFR Player

Here is my reason for a subby. This may be my only chance ever to get a subby!
Old 08-18-2008, 12:56 PM   #49
Beethovens mask
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

So I wanted to pull a TRD

This is page uno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite- View Post
I feel I am eligible because NUTS.
Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud0005 View Post
Cause I'm a poor person who's wanted a subbie for years D:
$10 is a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR View Post
Mine is ending, so I'm applying in advance.

The reason I should receive one is because we share the same birthday
IDK, this is pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
Dang. Mine doesn't end for another year and a half. =(
O well. I want people who actually need it to get it.
Good man. Also year and a half?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehunter1117 View Post
Hammy. I believe I deserve a 3 month subscription because ever since I found this website I have been completely obsessed with it. I play everyday. Besides, I will never be able to buy it myself because I don't have a credit card. My dad won't his because it is my mammaws and we use it for food. This is the only fun I have. I don't think I'll be getting 80,000 credits soon to buy a subbie, and that's why I hope you will give me one.
I might even give you some NUTS! LOL.
Blue is my favorite color.
And I want all of the priviledges that a subscriber gets. Including the email address.
I will use my subscription to the fullest of it's abilities.
I also want access to all those other songs we dont get to play now.
PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE.PLEASE. Buy me a Subbie.
Thanks,
thehunter1117
This one made me tear up. :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by basicdrummerman View Post
my test subby is almost up, and im becomeing a more serious ffr player and have no way to buy a new one.....
Credits
Quote:
Originally Posted by chidori! View Post
i want one or else i'll go nuts and throw nuts at you
(eh worth a try >.>)
Nuts hurt. Good one Chid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice wolf View Post
I was the first person to not get a subscription in the first official gamewhore competition.

Yes, I woke up at 2:00 in the morning and played all day long till about 10:00 at night.
Used this one in soulstones giveaway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGreen View Post
my birthday is on august 21st and i haven't got a single birthday present since the day i was born =D
Bull Crap. Your parents don't even give you a paper clip? Mine gave me a box for my 12th birthday and said move out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
Why should I get one of the twelve 3-month subscriptions? I'm not going to lie and say that I'm impoverished or anything, and I'm not necessarily FFR's biggest gamewhore. I do however enjoy playing FFR and talking with the poeople here, and I would like to see how the other half of FFR's members live so to speak.

For your subscription consideration,

-Tater Tot
Nice one. This is actually good. And your name makes me hungrey.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFD View Post
Because I too, support nuts.
True. But subby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phe0nixblade View Post
im not a subby wtf u talkin bout
My thoughts exactly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpammyMcSquirrel View Post
Because I don't kiss ass by saying I support nuts. :P
Indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangomango View Post
I've had a bad rep with squirrels. It's almost like I have been cursed with a spell that makes things happen between me and squirrels. Here are some things that have happened to me.

I once tried feeding a squirrel a nut. I lured the squirrel close to me, and before I could even toss the nut, it jumped on my leg, refusing to let go until I shook it off. Another time, I was eating my lunch outside, a squirrel leaped onto the table that I was sitting in and tried to eat my sandwich. One other unfortunate thing that happened was when I was walking with some friends of mine. One of them gave a squirrel a nut, and as the squirrel stuffed the nut inside it's mouth, it choked and died. Hopefully, if you, a McSquirrel, grant me a 3-month subscription, my ill-fortune with your fellow squirrels will be gone forever.

I tried xD.
Just because a squirrel humps your leg doesn't mean you're special.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redorigami View Post
I've entered every contest I could to win a subbie, to no avail.

I've never had one in my life, but have played FFR consistently for going on 3 years, gotten my average rank to 60, my overall rank to 56, have earned a total of over 300k credits (though most were gambled away), have played near 39,000 games of FFR, gotten my multiplayer level up to 18, have been an active member of the forums with almost 2,000 posts, and have a grand total score of 13,407,694,975.

I've even managed to play enough and improve my skill enough to reach T3.

People assume I've had a subby all the time mostly because I seem like the kind of FFR supporter that would have one, but I sadly have no means of buying one for myself.

Go ahead, someone top that.

Psh bitches. Hammy keep in mind that I was the first to make a post like this, so at least I'm not copying
Congrats, you're original.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipso View Post
I've been a member of FFR for 1.4 years, and I've wanted to buy myself a subby for quite a while now. The only problem is I have no way to pay (no credit card, and parents say no.)

I spend A LOT of time (too much time, if that's possible) playing FFR, nearly 24,000 game plays in 1.4 years. I haven't been active on the forums during my time here, but I've been trying to get more involved in the community recently.

I've referred quite a few users to FFR, my profile says 14.

And finally...
I donated 20k credits
I donated 50k credits
At the time, that was almost all of my credits. Those numbers might be off by a bit, but I remember giving about 70k total, leaving me with just enough credits to play Pants.
ok, just because you give away credits doesn't mean you deserve a subby. You could have bought a sub with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruferddude View Post
Dear HammyMcSquirrel,

I know that you don’t know me (or have heard of me), but I would like to take this chance to enter this wonderful competition. As of this post, I have been a member for 3.86 years. Pretty long, wouldn’t you agree? Well all of that time that I have spent on FFR, I have never been a subscriber. That’s right, NEVER! And after seeing rzr’s thread about why I should subscribe I have been interested in becoming a subscriber. A blue name seems very appealing to me. Sure I can keep my name in the normal color but it’s not special in any way. Right now it looks like that I’m just a guy that plays FFR, but with a blue name I will become a subscriber. Just the sound that makes me feel like I am elevated above non-subscribers. I want to know that feeling. And with a blue name comes a custom title. They are really cool and I’ve always wanted one. I would also like to get rid of those pesky advertisements. They’re just annoying. I also really want to be able to see other’s level ranks so that I can compare my scores to their’s. This will help motivate me to become an even better player. Token level ranks would also help me see which songs I still need to work on as I try to improve. My old e-mail account has a stupid name and I wish to change it. I don’t just want a new name though, I want to be an FFR e-mail. That way when I give it to one of my friends and they say something like “Hey, what the heck is flashflashrevolution.com?” I can reply with “It’s only the best website ever! Let me show you!” So thank you for holding this event and even giving me the chance to enter and become a subscriber. Even if you don’t pick me, you’re still cool in my book.

Sincerely,
ruferddude
Wow, bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeowzerz View Post
Oh, I have a reason :0

If I don't get a subscription, 10 baby squirrels will be killed with my bare hands.
C:

So therefore, I get a subscription, 10 McSquirrels shall survive. 8D
OMG, you murderer!

Page 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman7772 View Post
Well... My subby will exprire in October. I play this game alot, noticing my overall rank proving it. I'm doing my best to support this site by coming up with ideas to make FFR better. I've also attempted to put get 2 files in the queue! I've also helped alot of people out on getting better at FFR! Most of the people I've talked to have gotten better than me! One person had me passed for quite a bit but I fought back! I will continue to help people out until the far away day that I eventually retire! When my subbie expires, I am gonna go really nuts! I may not be a very good at FFR, I may not be the greatest supporter, and I may not be the most popular person on here, but I'm doing my best to help this site out by following the rules on the forums, getting some of my friends into FFR (even if they don't like it) and answering any questions that I could possibly enter!
You have 777 in your name. Win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfXhunter View Post
Uhm...
because i always wanted a subbie? :> and i dont have a paypal :<.
Btw i wont give you nuts ;D ill give you a cookie
Cookies? Holy crap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson63 View Post
heh.. cause my subby is ending in maybe 20 days =S... i just lost my gf... , had a gay summer... so i hope this could help me cheer up a bit
I feel your pain. Well I did anyway, it got better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamiax View Post
I'm not really sure of a good reason for wanting a subby and well I have been playing for over a year and i have recommended FFR to several friends and ive been doing alot to try to advertise FFR so the website would do better. I'd pay for one myself but I dont have Paypal and my parents cant get me one because now they only have just enough to by with 5 kids. I f i did get a subby I would try to do more to get people to join FFR.
5 kids? Holy crap they got busy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azafreak View Post
I want a subscription because i would like to use all the usefull features to help me improve. And to have an FFR email, it's more professional =D looool ..
Pretty good one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmreKept View Post
Ok, I would like to start off by saying, thank you for your generous offer. It's not everyday you get a chance like this. If I am selected I will be very happy, for you see, I may not have been a member for long, but I already love FFR. I've always pondered what it feels like being a subscriber and now I have a chance. Subscribers just seem to radiate awesomeness unparalleled. If I become a subscriber I will feel that awesomeness. I have other reasons too. Like, the blue name (common, it's blue! Who doesn't like blue?) will add to the awesomeness. I might even earn some respect among the community, and I will strive to better at FFR but I also hope to make new friends, and maybe enemies, too.
Also, an ad-free FFR will be heaven, practically. Maybe I'll be able to play better and expand my appreciation for FFR even further. Thank you for your time.
I'm a subscriber and people still hate me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookage View Post
I should get a subscription because I love FFR and want to support it. Unfortunately I am only 14 and paying for it is a bit of an issue. I have the money, just no way of getting it to FFR. My mom won't pay because she doesn't like putting her credit card information on the internet even though I've assured her it is safe. I don't have a Paypal because I'm only 14, and for the same reason I have no credit card of my own.

Thanks for your consideration and kindness to the users as a whole Hammy.
My mom doesn't like buying stuff online either! </3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanako Yasaka View Post
I would enjoy a subscription because I truly want to support FFR. This site has done so much for me in the month I've been here and I've given it nothing in return as I don't have access to a credit card/ paypal account. If I had a subscription I would enjoy knowing that I, (although indirectly,) am helping FFR. I would also enjoy everything this site has to offer, it would just make it that much more amazing.
Winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakdown16 View Post
I have always tried to the best of my ability to help others on the forums. I've demonstrated the best possible conduct that I could, never flaming or insulting others. I am also an avid FFR player, and I will use the subscription to its fullest extent. I would deeply appreciate the subscription and will not let it go to waste.
Winner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awein999 View Post
I have never had a subscription and I am unable to purchase one because of my parents. As soon as I get enough credits I'll buy one but I am nowhere close. I am really into the game and highly competitive. I hope you consider me and if not thanks for your time,
awein999
Bronze medal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss37 View Post
because I've never won anything on this site.
Sub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdude84 View Post
I've been a member for 4+ years and have never had a subbie.

I always miss the spontaneous contests (which last for about 2 seconds) that offer them. I don't want to embarass myself in a Photo Scavenger hunt, or stay up for 24 hours playing FFR to earn one.

I want a subbie, and have plenty of money, but don't want to pay for it.

With this, I probably won't win, so I'll just go ahead and chalk it up to another loss on a contest for a subbie.

[/guilt trip]
Don't worry, be happy now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Involution View Post
Never been a subbie and was always curious what the benefits were but always reluctant to commit an investment in a subscription. Being a poor college student rocks (not).
Sounds good to me.

Page 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
I deserve a subscription because I always slap the dishwasher.
Umm, have fun with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by no u View Post
i think i should get one because i have nuts, suck nuts, eat nuts, lick nuts and like to jiggle big juicy nuts

also because i'm fat and ugly and no one loves me and i want to be a subscriber so my life has meaning
Holy crap that's scary.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown View Post
well the reason why i diserve a subbie is because ppl like me wouldnt take advantage of this deal and keep asking for more...also im not one of these ppl who would brag if they had a subbie
Ummm?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylemcginnis View Post
COOL THREAD! I dont want to win a subscription though but I would like credits instead of a subscription so if I win a subscription you can keep the subscription and give me however many credits you think I deserve lol. I deserve credits becuase I can't hardly earn them as much as everybody else. I deserve them becuase I like nuts too! My pets a Squirrel and I enjoy him very much! I deserve credits becuase I think you cool! And I think you should give me credits becuase I know you can. Thats all. lol I dont know what else to say. I hope I got a chance although a subscription does sound nice. Maybe I will take one.
You can't have a pet squirrel. I think it's illegal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald000 View Post
This is so funny. I wonder how many people actually is saying the truth. Keep posting guys, it is fun to read!
:P
Quote:
Its actually true that I have a pet Squirrel! NO JOKE! He is tamed too. I think its interesting to read them too emerald.
lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marioGP87 View Post
I just made into the top 1000 (rank now: 997) and I need a subby D=!!! 2+ years without a subby is like a month without FFR and electricity. Also, I don't have a credit card or Paypal account =__=
You're the reason why Hammy had to pay out 100k credits. With holding tournament winnings doesn't put you on the top of his list.
Quote:
Here is my reason for a subby. This may be my only chance ever to get a subby!
Freaking genius. Give this kid a subby.

Last edited by Beethovens mask; 08-18-2008 at 01:08 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 12:59 PM   #50
KlingPosnot
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

mine is about to run out and im poor so im having to sell some of my instruments just so I will have enough money to buy a comp good enough to play ffr T.T

Edit: subbie ends friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
nothing i say is ever siggy material *sigh* -____-

Last edited by KlingPosnot; 08-18-2008 at 01:34 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #51
FR_Zappy
FFR Player

Beacause I am from Germany.
That means I have no dollars to buy me a subscription.....yes I can use credits, but I gambled them all away. :'-(
Old 08-18-2008, 01:20 PM   #52
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Got some interesting things going on here. Keep 'em coming!

Also, I wanted to note that I will be taking nominations into account if anyone has any. Just make sure you're nominating a non-subscriber and/or non-staff member. I'll allow one nomination per person. And yeah, give good reasoning behind your nomination if you're going to make one. You may only either nominate someone else or give a reason for yourself, so you can't do both. If someone does both, I will take the nomination over the reasons for themself.

People are also allowed to go back and edit any posts they made as long as it's done before the event ends.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 08-18-2008 at 01:23 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 01:27 PM   #53
ruferddude
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

I nominate Redorigami for the following reasons:

Quote:
I've entered every contest I could to win a subbie, to no avail.
I feel sorry for him.

Quote:
I've never had one in my life, but have played FFR consistently for going on 3 years
This is like me. Played for a long time but never had a subscription

Quote:
gotten my average rank to 60, my overall rank to 56, have earned a total of over 300k credits (though most were gambled away), have played near 39,000 games of FFR, gotten my multiplayer level up to 18, have been an active member of the forums with almost 2,000 posts, and have a grand total score of 13,407,694,975.

I've even managed to play enough and improve my skill enough to reach T3.
He is a way better player than me. And this shows how dedicated he is to the site.

Quote:
but I sadly have no means of buying one for myself.
Here is his only chance.

Quote:
Go ahead, someone top that.
So far no one has. I tried but apparently I was "wow, bad."

Quote:
I was the first to make a post like this, so at least I'm not copying
And he's original.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
all the cool kids use 1x.

Last edited by ruferddude; 08-18-2008 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: Added "And this shows how dedicated he is to the site."
Old 08-18-2008, 06:51 PM   #54
Destatsi
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Destatsi

I nominate Redorigami as well. Pretty much for the reasons ruferddude gave. I've had the opportunity to know Ori on a personal basis, and I really don't think there's anyone who want's or deserves more than him.

I wish I could give more as to why, but, ruferddude pretty much gave all of them.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #55
MrMagic5239
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrMagic5239 Send a message via MSN to MrMagic5239

I think I deserve one because Ive helped you in your personal life, as well as you have helped me
Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

Last edited by MrMagic5239; 08-20-2008 at 08:33 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #56
TD_m0nster
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I feel like I deserve a three month subscription because shmackle shminglehitefugnoogin.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:08 PM   #57
Quigly
nah
FFR Veteran

Hm lets see, why should you give me a subscription? Honestly I have no answer to that, I barely know you except from when I've seen you in the forums but that's about it. Anyway I would really like a subby for the following reasons.
-I have gotten more into FFR than when I first started and would like to continue to improve and possibly become well-known member(like you) on this site. A subby would help me accomplish that goal.
-It would give me more reasons to log on every day. One can only play FFR for so long before it gets repetitive. A subby would give me a chance to really see everything this site has to offer.
-I REALLY want one of those custom titles. They are awesome.

Alas that is all I have to say to you. It might not be enough to get a subby but at least I tried. I would like to thank you for reading this statement and would like to commend you for doing something like this. A lot more users on this site should be like you. If I don't get a subby I congratulate who ever does. You probably deserve it.

Best of wishes,
Quigly

Edit: Oops forgot the nuts!

Acorn.jpg

Last edited by Quigly; 08-18-2008 at 07:23 PM..
Old 08-18-2008, 07:14 PM   #58
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54

I want to nominate the user justin_ator.
He has been a member for 1.5 years now. Not once has he been a subscriber. I have seen him be kind and generous to all users he has encountered. He is really nice and is just a wonderful person to know.
In addition to his personality, he will put it to use. Over the last year and a half, he has played more than 10,000 games. He has achieved an over-all rank of 380 and an av rank of 324. He has over 100 AAA's, and 582 FC's. He is a very talented player and still increasing in skill. He has also achieved a total of 95 skill tokens.
My last point is the fact that you will be receiving a large amount of nuts very soon. A down payment has been attached.
I really hope you choose him for one of those subbies! This is a great thing you are doing here, and I hope your generosity is extended to him as well.

Old 08-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #59
badman7772
It happens for a reason.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I nominate MrMagic! His subbie just expired and he's like my evil brother. And this is what I can do to try to help him out by at least nominating him for another 3 months.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #60
tuv
FFR Player

I nominate HammyMcSquirrel because he is the coolest most atractive and sexy member on this site
p.s all your nuts are belong to us
Closed Thread