Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-4-2017, 06:28 PM   #441
GE
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXVIII: Capitalism [Game Thread]

QUOTE=j-rodd123;4554394]glad everyone had fun, gj wolves!

just a note to town, next time please lynch someone who makes a post like this:

QUOTE=MixMasterLar;4548932]Ok so, like I said in pregame I'm gonna be tied up at parts of the week. Not only do I have Tai Chi today since it's Thursday but my brother is in town and I don't know if I'll be posting alot. The weekend will be better as I work and have nothing better to do most of the shift.

I'll leave a reads list to make up for it tho.

1) Hakulyte
Liked his entrance and at first was willing to give him a pass, but lately he seems way too overly defensive/desperate in his post. See above responses to him. Anyway he gets to stay on the table.

3) inDheart
InD has almost as many post as I do and the only thing I can recall that he said was I think he was the one who pointed out that I was giving Haku a pass too early (which was correct). He doesn't stick out in my mind, and gets a null

5) Cold Kitten
CK has 4 post as of this writing. We're near 30 hour in and I'm not even sure how many are "contentful" enough to count towards minium. I have a thing against players who go UTR but in all fairness he probably needs to be placed at Null

6) XelNya
Looking past the troll votes and him tryharding, that handwaving he did with Haku was shit, was explained like shit and was only defended so-so. Not impressed. Xel's another player who seems to want to put more effort when wolf and I'm starting to see it already. I expected more Wendy's memes but got.....whatever that was he gave (psssssh the answer is shit)
So yeah, Throw a wolflearn on him

7) roundbox
Roundbox is only reacting to things, but he always does this d0. Other then that push on Xel he did the last Fire Emblem game I can't think of a game where he generated content this early on his own. (Fighting me our last game over this topic doesn't count)
. He has 5 post of this writing, and really needs to get back in here. I'll throw him in null....he's easier to read D2 thankfully.

8) Xiz
I remember not liking Xiz's entrance that much, there was alot of actual posting which I don't associate with him this early. I don't recall that he said anything out of place though. He then dropped off the map and that's kind of bad....
We'll give him a faint scum lean for now

9) Tokzic
Standard Tokzic entrance with standard Tokzic involvement. I actually hate trying to read him because he seems to do this as both alignment. Null

10) tiloco217
Tiloco seemed willing to try and make an actual contentful post while he was around but otherwise doesn't stick out to me. I don't know this player and unless he does something extremely stupid or anti-town I can give him a day past. Null

11) DarkManticoreX2
Called Haku out but hasn't done much anything else. Only has 11 post. He's a legend in these parts and is suppose to be a good player, so add that with my UTR bias and it makes me not care for him this game. A skeptical yellow hue for now---I'd put him at null but I got this feeling he's capable of posting more and just isn't. Call it a gutread if you will.

12) blindreper1179
Other then jumping on me early on I don't really know what else of note Blind has done. I'll probably ISO him since he as a high postcount and still doesn't stick out to me later. Seemed pretty eager to start the ball rolling at the start but has since dropped dominate thread presence.

I'll be fair and put him at null.

13) mellonxcollie
Raeko has 5 post as of this writing and I swear like 3 of them are complaining that people need to produce more content. While this is standard Raeko fair for both alignments, it doesn't make it any less bad. Will probably scumread me again for calling her out.
....n all honesty, she's null though. Raeko's cool as a person but as a player I wish she'd step her game up some.

14) DaBackPack
Had a good entrance that looked like the Detective BackPack we all love, but dropped off fairly quickly. He has 16 post as of this writing, which if you consider that most if not all of those are one liners with thoughts split between them it doesn't provide alot of content. What he did say was aggressive, but he just kind of stops.
DaBackPack has this habit of losing interest in a game as wolf, so if he fails to come back that's a bad sign. It's still a little early to say that's happening, but I'll be keeping an eye out for his return. Null for the moment, ball's in his court.

15) LightKnight924
Has 2 posts and I couldnt tell you what they where. As aggravating as that is,
he's still justNull.

16) Soundwave-
The only thing of note is he defended Haku acting like he knew Haku well enough to claim what was normal for him. While Xel has sort of soft defended him and Haku provided examples of games they've played, I don't think Soundwave as gotten around to addressing it himself.
He has 7 posts as of this writing, it's a little unfair to slant him to either side as of now so Null

17) FreezinIce
Freezin is confident there isnt a reviver, and thanks I'm a little too aggressive. Past that, his 13 posts are whitenoise. That seems about right for d0 Freezin to be honest.
Maybe a slightly green tint? call it a gutread. Probably deserves null but fuck it.[/quote]

I mean really, read this fucking post and say how this is ever a villager, the post was so awkward and only like the 2nd page of posts i read in this game but i had to message sunfan and say ya mml lock wolf right? bla bla bla posts from a sideline player but still it was so frustrating to not see this post get attacked more -.-[/quote]

Apple/ visa pair maybe?????hmmmm
Old 06-4-2017, 06:28 PM   #442
GE
FFR Player

I fucked up the quote, oh well.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:29 PM   #443
Apple
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by GE View Post
It's wolf behavior to have a full reads list like that on the first day.
This is actually just flat wrong. Reads on the first day might not be strongly reasoned, but you can at least place the players.

If that's what you got burned by in a recent game, I think you should remove that from your "wolf behavior" checklist, given that I bet you added it just because that happened once.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:30 PM   #444
Apple
FFR Player

Quote:
QUOTE=j-rodd123;4554394]glad everyone had fun, gj wolves!

just a note to town, next time please lynch someone who makes a post like this:

QUOTE=MixMasterLar;4548932]Ok so, like I said in pregame I'm gonna be tied up at parts of the week. Not only do I have Tai Chi today since it's Thursday but my brother is in town and I don't know if I'll be posting alot. The weekend will be better as I work and have nothing better to do most of the shift.

I'll leave a reads list to make up for it tho.

1) Hakulyte
Liked his entrance and at first was willing to give him a pass, but lately he seems way too overly defensive/desperate in his post. See above responses to him. Anyway he gets to stay on the table.

3) inDheart
InD has almost as many post as I do and the only thing I can recall that he said was I think he was the one who pointed out that I was giving Haku a pass too early (which was correct). He doesn't stick out in my mind, and gets a null

5) Cold Kitten
CK has 4 post as of this writing. We're near 30 hour in and I'm not even sure how many are "contentful" enough to count towards minium. I have a thing against players who go UTR but in all fairness he probably needs to be placed at Null

6) XelNya
Looking past the troll votes and him tryharding, that handwaving he did with Haku was shit, was explained like shit and was only defended so-so. Not impressed. Xel's another player who seems to want to put more effort when wolf and I'm starting to see it already. I expected more Wendy's memes but got.....whatever that was he gave (psssssh the answer is shit)
So yeah, Throw a wolflearn on him

7) roundbox
Roundbox is only reacting to things, but he always does this d0. Other then that push on Xel he did the last Fire Emblem game I can't think of a game where he generated content this early on his own. (Fighting me our last game over this topic doesn't count)
. He has 5 post of this writing, and really needs to get back in here. I'll throw him in null....he's easier to read D2 thankfully.

8) Xiz
I remember not liking Xiz's entrance that much, there was alot of actual posting which I don't associate with him this early. I don't recall that he said anything out of place though. He then dropped off the map and that's kind of bad....
We'll give him a faint scum lean for now

9) Tokzic
Standard Tokzic entrance with standard Tokzic involvement. I actually hate trying to read him because he seems to do this as both alignment. Null

10) tiloco217
Tiloco seemed willing to try and make an actual contentful post while he was around but otherwise doesn't stick out to me. I don't know this player and unless he does something extremely stupid or anti-town I can give him a day past. Null

11) DarkManticoreX2
Called Haku out but hasn't done much anything else. Only has 11 post. He's a legend in these parts and is suppose to be a good player, so add that with my UTR bias and it makes me not care for him this game. A skeptical yellow hue for now---I'd put him at null but I got this feeling he's capable of posting more and just isn't. Call it a gutread if you will.

12) blindreper1179
Other then jumping on me early on I don't really know what else of note Blind has done. I'll probably ISO him since he as a high postcount and still doesn't stick out to me later. Seemed pretty eager to start the ball rolling at the start but has since dropped dominate thread presence.

I'll be fair and put him at null.

13) mellonxcollie
Raeko has 5 post as of this writing and I swear like 3 of them are complaining that people need to produce more content. While this is standard Raeko fair for both alignments, it doesn't make it any less bad. Will probably scumread me again for calling her out.
....n all honesty, she's null though. Raeko's cool as a person but as a player I wish she'd step her game up some.

14) DaBackPack
Had a good entrance that looked like the Detective BackPack we all love, but dropped off fairly quickly. He has 16 post as of this writing, which if you consider that most if not all of those are one liners with thoughts split between them it doesn't provide alot of content. What he did say was aggressive, but he just kind of stops.
DaBackPack has this habit of losing interest in a game as wolf, so if he fails to come back that's a bad sign. It's still a little early to say that's happening, but I'll be keeping an eye out for his return. Null for the moment, ball's in his court.

15) LightKnight924
Has 2 posts and I couldnt tell you what they where. As aggravating as that is,
he's still justNull.

16) Soundwave-
The only thing of note is he defended Haku acting like he knew Haku well enough to claim what was normal for him. While Xel has sort of soft defended him and Haku provided examples of games they've played, I don't think Soundwave as gotten around to addressing it himself.
He has 7 posts as of this writing, it's a little unfair to slant him to either side as of now so Null

17) FreezinIce
Freezin is confident there isnt a reviver, and thanks I'm a little too aggressive. Past that, his 13 posts are whitenoise. That seems about right for d0 Freezin to be honest.
Maybe a slightly green tint? call it a gutread. Probably deserves null but fuck it.

I mean really, read this fucking post and say how this is ever a villager, the post was so awkward and only like the 2nd page of posts i read in this game but i had to message sunfan and say ya mml lock wolf right? bla bla bla posts from a sideline player but still it was so frustrating to not see this post get attacked more -.-[/quote]

Apple/ visa pair maybe?????hmmmm[/quote]

Yep, called it.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:30 PM   #445
Walmart
FFR Player

I would be more alarmed at the reads list based on the amount of time from game start to the posting. We're on the last day of the phase, so I don't think it's necessarily wolfy. A wolf in the previous game rushed out their reads list very quickly to project town. These lists do not look rushed. Visa's might not have a lot of evidence attached to it, but it's not like rushed ones I've seen before. Apple's is fine, I'm not sure why people are so up in arms about it.

Facebook still not looking too hot.

IBM, worry less about gimmicks and more about game solving. It's the last day of the phase.

I'm gonna reread some of the other players and see what's up.

Thank you,

Sam Walton
Old 06-4-2017, 06:31 PM   #446
Walmart
FFR Player

Quote:
I fucked up the quote, oh well.
Looks like we mindmelded here on the whole previous game reads list. The timing is very different on them though. Do keep that in mind.

Thank you,

Sam Walton
Old 06-4-2017, 06:34 PM   #447
Walmart
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walmart View Post
Looks like we mindmelded here on the whole previous game reads list. The timing is very different on them though. Do keep that in mind.

Thank you,

Sam Walton
Double-checked to see the exact timing. It was about 38 hours into the phase when that reads list was posted.
Do you understand my perspective at least, GE?

Thank you,

Sam Walton
Old 06-4-2017, 06:34 PM   #448
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Apple's is fine, I'm not sure why people are so up in arms about it.
My beef is mostly what they have at the bottom of their reads.

Old 06-4-2017, 06:38 PM   #449
GE
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple View Post
This is actually just flat wrong. Reads on the first day might not be strongly reasoned, but you can at least place the players.

If that's what you got burned by in a recent game, I think you should remove that from your "wolf behavior" checklist, given that I bet you added it just because that happened once.
I wasn't burned by it, but it does meld well.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:41 PM   #450
Facebook
FFR Player

Quote:
I

I'm not looking too cold either.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:48 PM   #451
Shell
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facebook View Post
I'm not looking too cold either.
Haaaah...

Old 06-4-2017, 06:51 PM   #452
Google
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visa View Post
anytime i need the player list im going to copy paste the op edited the way its supposed to look as well

and the reads list generated some activity so its done its purpose imo
the activity it generated was people talking about how bad it was, so that's not doing you much good
Old 06-4-2017, 06:52 PM   #453
Google
FFR Player

Also quit complaining about the op, it's easy to understand
Old 06-4-2017, 06:57 PM   #454
Visa
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google View Post
if its so easy to understand why did at least 2 players fail to do so
Old 06-4-2017, 06:59 PM   #455
IBM
FFR Player

Quote:
I would be more alarmed at the reads list based on the amount of time from game start to the posting. We're on the last day of the phase, so I don't think it's necessarily wolfy. A wolf in the previous game rushed out their reads list very quickly to project town. These lists do not look rushed. Visa's might not have a lot of evidence attached to it, but it's not like rushed ones I've seen before. Apple's is fine, I'm not sure why people are so up in arms about it.

IBM, worry less about gimmicks and more about game solving. It's the last day of the phase.

I'm gonna reread some of the other players and see what's up.

Thank you,

Sam Walton
I'm equally worried about both but thanks for your concern I'll keep that in mind.
Old 06-4-2017, 06:59 PM   #456
Apple
FFR Player

I'm on my way to dinner. I will be back after that.
Old 06-4-2017, 07:00 PM   #457
Google
FFR Player

Because your guys' intelligence might not be the highest, no offense.
Old 06-4-2017, 07:01 PM   #458
Google
FFR Player

Quote:
Because your guys' intelligence might not be the highest, no offense.
@visa and people not grasping the op
Old 06-4-2017, 07:03 PM   #459
Facebook
FFR Player

Quote:
Google is right on this one.
Old 06-4-2017, 07:03 PM   #460
Visa
FFR Player