HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

It's been discussed. Flypie.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:57 PM   #362
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Alright

Flux, Hans, and I are chatting now

We've determined that Flypie is the best choice, and we are going to instalynch her

I really don't know what will happen if there is a tomorrow... I swear i'm not a wolf, and I can only hope we are correct.
Old 04-13-2005, 03:59 PM   #363
flux_
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to flux_ Send a message via MSN to flux_

flypie for reasons above.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:01 PM   #364
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Instalynch.

Locked, story will be written now.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:10 PM   #365
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

"Well, Falcon, looks like you're up," Doc Mario said.

"Are you crazy? I wasn't even here when it happened! How could I be responsible?"

"That didn't stop someone from killing Kirby, now did it?" remarked Peppy.

"...I swear I didn't do it..."

"If you really didn't, then we apologize for this beforehand!" Popo and Nana had snuck up behind Falcon and as they said this both brought their mallet down hard on Falcon's head. His helmet shattered and he was knocked out cold.

Falco whistled. "That was quite impressive."

However, the group watched with terrified fascination as the Ice Climbers congratulated themselves on a job well done, blissfully unaware of the fact that their mallets were now glowing purple - and swinging right for their heads.

"Yeah, well, you get a lot of practice breaking ice with those things, so breaking heads is no pro-ACK~!!"

The impact was so hard, both eskimos were killed immediately.

Falco, Doc Mario and Yoshi all looked at each other. Peppy stated what everyone feared.

"We're still not done here. Looks like this may be our last chance..."

---

lightdarkness (Yoshi)
HansSky (Falco)
flux_ (Dr. Mario)

It is now Day 7, and Kefit has been eliminated. Congratulations to our remaining three players for taking part in FFR's first ever such game.

There are only three of you left, meaning only one of you is a wolf. No more, no less. Be careful when voting, because with three people it only takes two votes for an instalynch, and if you lynch the wrong person...well, you wouldn't want all this work to have been a waste, would you?

Your time limit is set at 8:00 P.M. Friday. Vote wisely - one way or another, the game ends now.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:14 PM   #366
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

And just to point something out, in case anyone missed it, Flux's phantom is now ostensibly moot, since 1.5 is not greater than 50% of 3, meaning no instalynch from just one vote. The only way it will matter is if you all vote for someone different, leaving 1.5 to 1 to 1.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:17 PM   #367
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

flux

I better be right.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:19 PM   #368
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

flux

Thanks guys, it'll be nice to see my very first red pip. I think that's 3 wins now, right?
Old 04-13-2005, 04:20 PM   #369
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

HANS

TO LATE?
Old 04-13-2005, 04:21 PM   #370
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Done.

Hans, you're unfuckingbelievable.
Old 04-13-2005, 04:30 PM   #371
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Flux: 2.5 (LD, Hans, Phantom)

---

"Looks like we finally got you, Doc. Or should I say Dark? The game's over for you." Falco said.

"What? No! It's not me! Get away from me!"

Doc Mario stuck out his hand to ward off the oncoming Falco. As he did, one of the hammers flew across the room and ran smack into Yoshi's skull. Yoshi died on the spot.

Falco turned his head from the twitching corpse of the former dinosaur back toward the frightened doctor in front of him. "Not you, huh? Let's see how not you it is after we throw you into space!"

Falco whipped out his blaster and shot the doctor in the temple. Doc fell like a stone, never to rise again.

Peppy wiped his brow. "Woo! Thank god this threat is finally over. Nice work, Falco."

"Heh, no problem. Come on, let's go get Fox out of that room."

"Indeed. I hope he won't be too mad at us..." Krystal walked off, followed by Peppy and Slippy.

Falco was last to leave the room. As he did, he turned around and looked back at the carnage in the room.

And smiled a small, sinister smile.

---

Congratulations, Hans, you just became the first ever solo winner in FFR history. Disney World is on the itinerary as I type.

Postgame topic, with game stuffs and thoughts from yours truly coming right up.
Old 05-9-2014, 02:21 PM   #372
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG XIII - Dark Matters: Crow's Best (Game Over)

Archived 5-9-2014 3:21 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Closed Thread