Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 05:38 AM   #121
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

There goes my top suspect .

This makes me doubly-suspicious of a few certain people, but I will talk to them first.
Old 09-15-2005, 05:50 AM   #122
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

I have to go to school in a couple minutes, so all I can really say now is that those stories were wonderfully entertaining.

I'll post actually stuff after school.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-15-2005, 06:59 AM   #123
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

OK Guys. Now we're rolling. I got my whore report back for night 2 on LD. We got ourselves a wolf.

LD

And, now I have to shower then head to class and from there, straight to the airport. Hopefully I'll have internet access in San Antonio, but I can't promise anything. I will be bring my laptop with me, in case there is an ethernet jack.

I hope that I come back home and find myself alive. I hope that the voyeur will do his duty and peep at me while I'm sleeping with guys, so that if the remaining wolves (or wolf) kill me, you'll be there to avenge me. But, I hope the threat of the voyeur is enough to keep me alive, especially if there is only 1 wolf left.

If someone REALLY needs to talk to me and I don't have internet, Blah, Panda, Q, and LD (assuming he's not mad) have my cell #.

Also, I'm assuming there will be a fairly quick insta on LD, and as such I've already submitted my next 2 sleepings with Guido so that I don't go lonely for a night. That and not hold the game up.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:55 AM   #124
aperson
FFR Hall of Fame
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to aperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot
OK Guys. Now we're rolling. I got my whore report back for night 2 on LD. We got ourselves a wolf.

LD

And, now I have to shower then head to class and from there, straight to the airport. Hopefully I'll have internet access in San Antonio, but I can't promise anything. I will be bring my laptop with me, in case there is an ethernet jack.

I hope that I come back home and find myself alive. I hope that the voyeur will do his duty and peep at me while I'm sleeping with guys, so that if the remaining wolves (or wolf) kill me, you'll be there to avenge me. But, I hope the threat of the voyeur is enough to keep me alive, especially if there is only 1 wolf left.

If someone REALLY needs to talk to me and I don't have internet, Blah, Panda, Q, and LD (assuming he's not mad) have my cell #.

Also, I'm assuming there will be a fairly quick insta on LD, and as such I've already submitted my next 2 sleepings with Guido so that I don't go lonely for a night. That and not hold the game up.
Can't say I'm surprised, this guy was high as hell up on my suspicion list, and that's the reason I'm going to trust you here and follow up: Lightdarkness

I was hoping the ho' would sleep with LD tonight, thank god that happened

Old 09-15-2005, 08:56 AM   #125
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Well, Tass the prostitute's word is enough for me. LD.

Oh, and by the way, Qreepy, my "swear filter" yesterday was done on purpose. Notice how I still bolded my vote with HTML? Kthx.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 09-15-2005, 09:15 AM   #126
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

My apologies to everyone for missing the voting deadline yesterday. There was a nap and then an Ethics class and then something else I forget and then dinner and then oh hey it was 5 past 5. D:

Glad to see my suspicions of LD from yesterday have been confirmed.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:10 AM   #127
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

well there were three people I thought would die last night and I was one of them. =/

good luck guys!
Old 09-15-2005, 10:53 AM   #128
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

STOP VOTING

TASS IS A WOLF

I SWEAR ON MY FRICKEN LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN, WAIT UNTIL I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL

TASS TASS TASS TASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 09-15-2005, 10:57 AM   #129
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Guys, I don't know how I can convince my humanity on all of you, but you have to trust me. Tass is a wolf, AP just thinks i'm a wolf cause he's a retard, and just because i'm mad at him that makes me a wolf? No.

Tass isn't the whore, my guess is that talisman was, but if he wasn't, the whore needs to come out, and then the voyer needs to watch HIM.

Guys, you can't just blindly follow Tass cause he's Tass and he says he is someone that he isn't. This is bull crap. Tass is going away and he says oh yea this that blah blah listen to me ohh, gotta go, can't explain, ask the guy i'm accusing for my phone number.

BULL

GUYS

DON'T LISTEN TO TASS

GAFAIHF832HT892F8N
Old 09-15-2005, 11:09 AM   #130
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Tass
Old 09-15-2005, 11:12 AM   #131
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Gotta go to class, bb at 2:15 eastern, Tass kthxbai
Old 09-15-2005, 12:01 PM   #132
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Don't quadruple post.

I await your explanation of why Tass is a wolf. And don't think it will be with a closed mind, because I would honestly not be surprised if it turned out he was.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:00 PM   #133
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
Don't quadruple post.

I await your explanation of why Tass is a wolf. And don't think it will be with a closed mind, because I would honestly not be surprised if it turned out he was.
He is a wolf, because I am human.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:01 PM   #134
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Can you produce something more substantial?
Old 09-15-2005, 01:04 PM   #135
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan

Can you produce something more substantial?
That's a stupid question.

Tass comes out and says he is the whore or whatever, so obviously he knows the real whore is dead, or is just taking a stab at this.

Why would tass reveal his "role" when he probably could have gotten all you blind sighted guys to follow him in lynching me?

SINCE WHEN HAS TASS EVER WANTED A QUICK LYNCH, granted he has this "indisputible proof", but haven't we all known people to try stuff like this? HE DID IT WHILE I WAS IN SCHOOL, AND HE KNEW THAT. He wanted a damn quick instalynch so I could rebutt his claims.

Tass is really pissing me off today.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:06 PM   #136
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

You think Tass would assume that, at the very least, aperson and I wouldn't try to stop the instalynch? That would be incredibly short-sighted of him.

I think everyone playing in this game has enough of a brain to know that rushing to the insta-lynch is a bad idea.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:19 PM   #137
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

I recorded a phone conversation between us, but I'm not allowed to post it.

BS.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:39 PM   #138
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

That's awesome. I guess the whore did get lucky.

Good enough for me.

LD
Old 09-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #139
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Guys, one of the most devastating things we can have happen to us is a fake blue. It causes all sorts of things to go out of whack. Blues revealing themselves and voyeur wasting his powers. Don't insta LD yet, reguardless of who's lying. We've been given almost three days to sort things out, and I say we use it.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:02 PM   #140
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Here's what I don't understand. If LD is a wolf, why talis? Why Hans? It doesn't fit, LD would not have killed Hans when he had both aperson and Tass to choose from as well. It doesn't fit.