Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 03:39 PM   #241
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

You don't have to be so mean about it.

Another conversation 'o' fun

Tps7910 (4:44:57 PM): Quick, insta me
insanelikeafish (4:45:11 PM): okay =D oh wait, i already vote =/
Tps7910 (4:45:18 PM):
insanelikeafish (4:45:21 PM): i no
Tps7910 (4:45:33 PM): I don't want to wait
insanelikeafish (4:45:45 PM): i'm sorry, there's nothing i can do =(
Tps7910 (4:45:53 PM): Make Jurs vote for me.
Tps7910 (4:46:02 PM): I NEED TO DIE QUICKLY.
Tps7910 (4:46:44 PM): I ruined my chances yesterday when I stood up for Tass.
insanelikeafish (4:46:50 PM): i don't have any influence over people =/
Tps7910 (4:47:08 PM): I had your and AP's trust partially, but I felt that Tass was telling the truth, and threw all that away
insanelikeafish (4:47:23 PM): i had AP's trust?!
insanelikeafish (4:47:25 PM): what?!
Tps7910 (4:47:27 PM): Unfortunately, you all felt differently.
Tps7910 (4:47:28 PM): I did.
insanelikeafish (4:47:33 PM): oh
insanelikeafish (4:47:35 PM): i was about to say
Tps7910 (4:47:40 PM): No?
Tps7910 (4:47:42 PM): or
insanelikeafish (4:47:42 PM): AP never let day 1 go
insanelikeafish (4:47:44 PM): for me
Tps7910 (4:47:49 PM): Yea.
Tps7910 (4:48:02 PM): I was suspicious all game of LD
Tps7910 (4:48:08 PM): When Tass came out, I was like bingo.
insanelikeafish (4:48:18 PM): yeah, i can see that
Tps7910 (4:48:21 PM): Mainle because of what AP and I talked about.
Tps7910 (4:48:26 PM): We had a tell with LD.
Tps7910 (4:48:34 PM): He had that tell this game
Tps7910 (4:48:40 PM): Which he did the other two times as a wolf.
Tps7910 (4:48:54 PM): I could see LD lying in this situation.
Tps7910 (4:48:57 PM): It's prefect.
Tps7910 (4:49:01 PM): per*
insanelikeafish (4:49:03 PM): i could see LD and Tass being wolves together too
Tps7910 (4:49:08 PM): No, listen.
Tps7910 (4:49:16 PM): LD asks kilga about the real ban.
Tps7910 (4:49:19 PM): TWC says no
Tps7910 (4:49:31 PM): LD then posts "I'll quit too"
Tps7910 (4:49:39 PM): after he knows nothing will happen
Tps7910 (4:49:46 PM): then he acts all happy when they say it will
Tps7910 (4:49:53 PM): which he knows to be false.
Tps7910 (4:50:00 PM): He is then human the whole game.
insanelikeafish (4:50:06 PM): oo
insanelikeafish (4:50:07 PM): yeah
Tps7910 (4:50:08 PM): Taking out the best power player.
insanelikeafish (4:50:14 PM): hold on i have to check something
Tps7910 (4:50:16 PM): and possibly the voyuer
insanelikeafish (4:50:42 PM): you mean whore? he said he was the whore
Tps7910 (4:50:52 PM): I always say that
Tps7910 (4:50:58 PM): I mean whore.
Tps7910 (4:51:04 PM): I've said that like 5 times, haha.
insanelikeafish (4:51:08 PM): i know
insanelikeafish (4:51:13 PM): it doesn't help your case, lol
Tps7910 (4:51:44 PM): Oh well.
Tps7910 (4:51:49 PM): Nothing will anyways.
Tps7910 (4:51:56 PM): Taking myself out will be most benneficial.
insanelikeafish (4:52:13 PM): you could insta yourself
insanelikeafish (4:52:14 PM): lol
Tps7910 (4:52:15 PM): I'm just a distraction at this point, as I see different views then all of you, it will only lead to confusion.
Tps7910 (4:52:19 PM): Can't self-vote
insanelikeafish (4:52:25 PM): oh shoot, really?
Tps7910 (4:52:36 PM): At least if you are all ont he same page.
Tps7910 (4:52:43 PM): You can make decisions confidently.

Enjoy.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:27 PM   #242
SpaceBoy492
FFR Player

TPS

You basically admitted it, dude. =/

lol signature
Old 09-19-2005, 04:54 PM   #243
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

Argh, why the hell did you insta? I wanted to hear what the voyeur had to say because he was covering ap last night.

Bah, no matter.

Blues, ap told me he arranged for the three of you to get together after he died. I wouldn't mind knowing who you are given I'm the flagship at this point. Please let me know who you are overnight, preferably before you send in a decision to Guido.

Wolves, however many of you are left, I know that all three blues are still alive, so don't bother trying to fake being one because they'll know you're lying and then I'll know you're lying. And the voyeur has at least one look left (I believe there was no look used Night 1 because that would be stupid), so given Tass was one wolf and the voyeur spotted another one last night when ap died, so killing me tonight is suicide. ;D
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:08 PM   #244
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to GuidoHunter Send a message via Skype™ to GuidoHunter

What the hell, guys! Two stories in two nights?! Jeez, gimme a break.

Oh, and Kilga, did you miss something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoHunter
This day shall officially end at 1900 CST on Wednesday, barring, of course, instalynch, when it will end immediately.
"Immediately" is not relative, especially thirty minutes of relative.

--Guido

http://andy.mikee385.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Sentences I thought I never would have to type.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:12 PM   #245
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

As the workers stood around, pondering who could possibly be a mass murderer amongst them, some became irritated with the thump thump thump thump that aperson's head was still making on the lathe, but nobody made any effort to turn it off. In fact, talisman's body was still supported by the iron bar, and he had only slid a couple of inches since he was found. Hans's body, though wrapped up in a sheet, began putting off a slightly displeasing odor.

Kilga: You know, someone really oughta do something about those bodies.

mead: Yeah.

Jurs: Yeah.

Nobody moved, as contemplation was still on everyone's mind and laziness on their spirits. Some were concerned with oddities of the behavior of some of the other workers, some thought about who would go next, some just thought about how awesome it would be to ride a unicorn and maybe take it home as a pet but never show anyone because nobody would believe him but they're real, they're REAL!

The body of J. Tobias Eschenbacher III, notable wealthy hermit and plutocrat twitched. Everyone was startled and turned toward it, but it just sat there, happy in rigor mortis.

TSA: Isn't it, like, three days after which his body shouldn't move?

nForcer: One thing we learned is that you can never take anything about J. Tobias Eschenbacher III, notable wealthy hermit and plutocrat, at face value. Hell, I'm expecting him to jump up and do a vaudeville routine at any second.

Everyone watched intently, but he just lay there, unmoving. nForcer hung his head, thinking about how cool a show would be right now, even if performed by an extremely creepy dead guy.

Everyone went back to sitting around, pondering away, except Tps, who was running in a circle like a ***, in clear violation of the nearby sign. Suddenly, Fish jumped up.

Fish: Guys! I got it! Tps is a murderer!

Tps stopped abruptly and turned his head toward the group, arms still outstretched.

ld: I agree with Fish wholeheartedly, close-mindedly, and without any rational basis at all. Let's get him!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a moment of deathly silence as everyone turned, looked at the others, wondered what they should do, shrugged, then rose to their feet. The instant ld took a step, Tps bolted. He had about a twenty-pace head start and the element of surprise going for him as he rushed for the cinema on the south side, through the grocery store.

He was sprinting hard, and as he burst through an employees-only door, he found that he could bolt it in a couple of places, which he did. This gave him some time to think about how he was going to hide. As he began to calm down, ld slammed into the door, making a loud bang and scaring Tps enough to knock him down. He heard ld through the door tell everyone to go around to the front.

Tps looked around and found a ladder that led up to a technical area behind a camera that was showing a movie. He saw a ledge and crept over to check it out. It was the ceiling, above which was only a little bit of room, but it surely led to another exit on the other side of the theater. The group had to have made it in the front by now and would no doubt come straight back here to find him. He found a utility belt next to the projector and strapped it on. There were cylinders with pins on them. Not fragmentation grenades, thought Tps, but we'll see what they do if need be. He jumped up into the ceiling and crept, hunched over, toward the screen.

The rules of the game have changed...

mead was at the front of the group as they rounded the corner to get to the front of the cinema. Glass doors. Eric had brought an iron bar with him, so he was the one to turn his head and smash one of the doors open. The first shot put a sizable hole in the door, so he was free to clear the rest of the glass out for everyone to enter. The whole group ran through the lobby and into the theater, pressing deeper into the cinema where they aimed to find Tps and tear him to shreds. They ran behind the seats and found a utility door. LD laid his shoulder into this one ans he burst into the room where Tps entered. The door was still locked, so he hadn't left. Damn, ld thought. His idea was to leave TSA behind and speak so that Tps was sure to hear him, but it didn't seem to work. He unlocked the door and opened it slowly, letting TSA know it was him. He rejoined the group and immediately noticed the ladder. SpaceBoy climbed up and gave a quick look around before proclaiming that Tps wasn't up there, not noticing the ledge leading to the ceiling because it was behind him.

They thought for a minute. Kilga spoke up, proclaiming that he would go to the cinema's security center and monitor the cameras and sensors. Eric elected to accompany him so that nobody would be left alone. Tps was not to be underestimated. The others were going to roam as a group, and as they started off, Fish randomly opened a door on his right and peeked in, not expecting Tps but not in interest of passing him up.

Fish: Whoa guys, hold up. We've gotta make a stop in here, first.

The random closet had in it what amounted to a small armory, with plenty of firepower to go around.

Fish: Check it out. Utility rifles for everyone with equippable 0.1μF tasers and grenade launchers. Radios for communication and, oh man, proxy mines, too. Also, mandatory for everyone, flak jackets with radio emitters so that our own mines and security sensors don't go off on us.

Everyone slung a rifle, attached a subweapon, grabbed a couple of mines, and headed out. After a bit of discussion, the group decided that it was okay for them to split up and search faster. Eric would still accompany Kilga to the security room, TSA would check the arcade, nForcer would check concessions, Fish would wander the halls and check the administrative and technical rooms, mead and ld would patrol the lobby and guard the entrance, respectively, and SpaceBoy would remain in the theater.

They all set out for their destinations.

New dangers lurk in unseen places...

Tps was sitting perfectly still, back flat against the wall, hardly breathing. He could hear the group just below him discussing their plans and shouldering their weapons, but what was even louder was the sound of his own heart pounding as if it wanted to escape the prison of his chest. He remained unmoving until they scattered, with SpaceBoy leaving earshot to check out the screen side of the theater. Tps had no idea what he was going to do. As if it weren't bad enough that they were all looking for him with big, big weapons in every part of the cinema, they also had Kilga accessing the security center.

Getting out of the cinema seemed like the best idea. This complex was huge, with plenty of places to hide for a long time and, for all he knew, other weapons caches. Fighting back seemed futile, but given the amount of time they had, so did hiding. Tps could only live minute to minute now that he had a veritable bounty over his head.

He crept through the ceiling, making sure not to make any sound at all. SpaceBoy coughed, directly below him. Tps froze, and as he was about to move again, he heard Kilga's voice over SpaceBoy's radio.

"Eric and I found the security center. There aren't too many cameras, but I'm also monitoring motion sensors and trip lasers in several rooms. Over."

Tps slid a ceiling tile out of the way and found the fabric beneath it. He slowly took out a pocket knife and carefully cut a small hole in the cloth, through which he could just see SpaceBoy directly underneath, standing in place, but turning around, looking rather passively for Tps. Tps then unfolded some scissors from the pocket knife and cut a larger slit in the cloth, not too worried about SpaceBoy looking straight up and noticing him.

Tps rationalized with himself. He's going to kill me. He has every intention of killing me. This is the only way. This is the only way. He's going to kill me and this is the only way... He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and fell through the hole.

...And strike when you least expect them...

Kilga: I can take it from here, Eric.

Eric: You sure? You aren't exactly prepared in case Tps comes barging in, what with your hands on the radio and your eyes on the screens. You really think it's okay for me to leave you alone?

Kilga: I'm sure. This door locks from the inside, pretty securely; I'll see Tps coming from a mile away, too, with this security. Plus, I think you should go help out SpaceBoy. If you're worried about leaving anyone alone, it should be him. That kid's no veteran, so any help for him would be beneficial to everyone.

Eric: You got it.

Eric ran out the door, quick on his feet after thinking about what Kilga had to say about SpaceBoy. He heard the door lock behind him and knew he had nothing to worry about with Kilga. As he ran through the lobby he realized that he was headed for the main entrance to the theater. Tps wasn't going to roll out a red carpet and get out of here the obvious way, he was going to take some back routes. So, Eric turned and headed toward a door that would take him to a corridor that ran behind the theater. He alterted Fish to his imminent presence to avoid getting shot and opened the door. Fish made a quick, two-fingered salute to Eric as he walked to show that he saw Eric and wasn't going to kill him.

Eric slowed his pace as he approaced the door to the theater. He picked up his radio and announced to SpaceBoy that he was coming through the door. Without waiting for a response, he opened the door and stepped outside, seeing SpaceBoy collapsed on the ground. Eric kneeled to inspect him and found that SpaceBoy's neck was completely crushed. Knowing that SpaceBoy had to have been surprised to not give any sort of indication that he was under attack, Eric looked around for where Tps might have come from and then looked up, seeing the cut fabric and realizing what happened. He radioed to everyone.

Eric: Shit, guys, SpaceBoy's dead. Tps got to him then bailed quickly, leaving SpaceBoy completely armed. He jumped from the ceiling and broke SpaceBoy's neck. I don't know how he got up there, but keep your eyes peeled and look up every once in a while.

Everyone radioed back with an affirmation and Eric took over SpaceBoy's post.

But this time, you're not alone...

Tps breathed heavily, but silently, as he huddled in the shadows between two arcade games. After killing SpaceBoy he ran as hard as he could out the front door, hoping that Fish would still be in the hallways in back, and into another hallway that emptied out into the back of the arcade. He had eluded Fish, but now he was staring squarely into a blinking green light, cleverly hidden from the main path, but not from the dark door out of which Tps emerged. Tps knew it was a proximity mine and knew how to disable them, but didn't want to take the risk. There was an exit about ten yards to his right, but he didn't know where TSA was, so he waited in the pure darkness for him to come by on patrol. After about three minutes of waiting he saw TSA come strolling by from the right. "Great," thought Tps, "he'll be on the far side when I try to sneak out. Luck's been in my favor so far." TSA crossed in front of where Tps was sitting, not turning to look for him in the small area, although he wouldn't have been able to make Tps out had he tried.

Tps waited a few seconds after TSA rounded the corner and started away from him to slowly move out, ever conscious of the mine. He slid with his back to the machines until he felt he was far enough away from the mine. Then, he turned toward the exit and crouch-ran to escape. A red light near the ground on his right caught his attention, signifying that Kilga was just alerted of his whereabouts, but that was the least of his concerns as he heard three quick beeps. He jumped as far as he could away from the source of the sound as the mine exploded, shredding off a good deal of skin from the back of Tps's right calf.

Kilga's voice had hardly begun to tell everyone where Tps was when TSA took over and screamed that he had Tps where he had put a mine and wanted backup.

Tps had no time to be hurt, so he scrambled up as the debris from the mine settled enough for TSA to see him. TSA threw down his radio and shouldered his rifle, cursing the fact that he had equipped it with the taser over the grenade launcher, since there was a good twenty yards between the two, way out of tasing distance. Tps indiscriminantly yanked a canister off of his belt, pulled the pin, and rolled out of the way of TSA's fire to an area behind a wall. He threw the canister around the corner, then got up and started to run. By the time TSA noticed that Tps had tossed something at him, it was too late, and the flashbang exploded right in front of him. TSA collapsed to the ground and Tps was knocked down, too, by the surprisingly loud discharge of the flashbang coupled with the wounded leg. He heard somebody running through the arcade, probably ld, since the lobby was the closest area and there were two people to that station.

TSA was rolling on the ground, kicking, yelling, and holding his face in obvious pain. Tps heard ld pause briefly, probably to check on TSA, and then start to come around the corner. He used this pause to get a head start on the exit. He was in the back of the lobby, now. If only he could break through mead, he would be out of the cinema and in a position to hide for a while. How he was going to get past mead was a big question, but he didn't have time to find the answer. He had to live minute by minute, after all. He started down a dark, thin corridor with a wall on one side and columns on the other and ran as fast as he could. As he neared the front, mead came into view on his right. Tps let out a bellowing yell that could only be thought of as a battle cry as he charged straight at mead, bent on keeping his life.

Just when you thought the shadows were safe...

mead's eyes darted back and forth. He knew Tps could be anywhere and was probably headed toward him, who guarded the exit. Suddenly, he saw Tps emerge from the shadows and turn straight for him, his eyes, filled with rage and determination, fixed directly on mead. As mead lifted his rifle and pointed it at Tps, a mine that ld had planted and Tps had understandably missed, exploded, sending Tps flying through the air, doing a couple of barrel rolls before hitting the ground. Tps wasn't moving much, so mead wasn't too worried as he walked over to see him, who bled from almost his entire left side and was breathing heavily.

Within a minute everyone, including Kilga, was standing over Tps. His breathing had gotten slower and more raspy as blood pooled in his lungs. Everyone stood there, just looking at him, taking pity on the poor body which was slipping ever closer to the threshold of death.

Fish, standing over Tps's head, lifted his gun and aimed it at Tps, who found the strength to tilt his head back and stare at Fish with his one good eye. Fish held the gun rather unsteadily as he waited out of respect for such a great foe. Then, he closed his eyes, took a breath, and squeezed the trigger.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:12 PM   #246
GuidoHunter
is against custom titles
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

The group silently wandered back to the foundry, glad that they got rid of another murderer, but still somewhat dejected that they had to do that to Tps. Qreepy came bounding up with a racquetball in his hand.

Qreepy: Hey, guys! Who wants to play some wallball?

The group looked around at each other in confusion.

nForcer: Wait, why is Qreepy here and why wasn't he with us just then?

Qreepy: Oh, the host totally just wrote me out of that story. I was kind of upset at first, but now I see that what y'all were doing was kind of a bummer. Plus, while I was here I found this ball just lying around, so I've been having a whole lot of fun with it. I've been waiting for y'all to get back, too, so we can play some wallball, yeah!

Qreepy threw the ball against the south wall as hard as he could and waited for it to bounce all the way back to him. He bobbled it and it hit the ground.

Qreepy: SHIT!

He took off running for the wall, but didn't make it because that was when the gas went off.

The next morning, when everyone woke up, they looked around and saw Qreepy, still face -down on the ground like he was when the gas went off. They walked over to him and he had fallen about three feet short of the wall. The racquetball was sitting on the ground against the wall and there was a sign on Qreepy's back that said "OUT, BITCH!"

A circular saw lay nearby, and it was that which had been run through the back half of Qreepy's neck while he slept. An enormous pool of blood extended in every direction from Qreepy's body.

Fish: Oh, c'mon, that's no fair. The murderer used the gassing to get Qreepy out. That's cheating and I demand that he get two pegs when we find him.

Kilga: Well, it seems we haven't gotten them all. Back to work, guys.

======================================================================

P.S. <3 Qreepy.

--Guido

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-20-2005, 08:14 PM   #247
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Folks, we are down to one wolf
Old 09-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #248
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Oh my God I am dead.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:22 PM   #249
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

Acting solely as a TWC member: Qreepy was wolfed, SpaceBoy was bookie'd. Guido neglected to mention WHY 2 people died, or HOW they died.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:48 PM   #250
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightdarkness
Folks, we are down to one wolf
Yep, you.

QreepyBORIS: If I die in the night, LD is a candidate.
QreepyBORIS: ...Just so you know!

No vote from me yet. Explain yourself, LD.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:50 PM   #251
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

(16:53:36) QreepyBORIS: (Sit tight...if SB is not the last wolf, I'm collaborating with Fish to make a plan. PS, if I die, I would suspect him._
(16:53:47) Jay: fish?
(16:53:55) QreepyBORIS: Fishfish.
(16:54:00) Jay: k
Old 09-20-2005, 08:53 PM   #252
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

I see, he was being cautious. Suspicion dropped.
Old 09-20-2005, 08:54 PM   #253
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Haha, so Spaceboy was a wolf.

I guess that justifies his instaing, but he's still a moron.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately, I've been busy with stuff, and just haven't thought about TWG very much.

At this point I suppose I'm suspicious of FishFish, unless he can explain himself on that one.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:11 PM   #254
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Just for Reference (insta is 4.001)-
Kilgamayan
FishFishRevolution
TSAGod
nForcer06164
mead1
lightdarkness
JurseyRider734
ImEric12

Ok...

do we know for certain that SpaceBoy was a wolf? Or was it just an educated guess? Because I'm fairly certain that Tps wasn't.

I'm right now assuming that there's an alliance between the blues and Kilga, and ld was brought into it as well as FishFish for beeing seered (maybe by nforcer?).

I'm guessing that there is no more master wolf, as everybody is assuming it to be Tass, even though there is still a very small chance that its ld.

Jursey sticks out to me, but it is equally as likely that the wolf is mead. Qreepy was somewhat of a target, so it's not an obvious tell that he was wolfed. But it still is probably somebody on the inside as far as I can tell, maybe fish.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:24 PM   #255
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

SpaceBoy was a wolf, yes. The prostitute told me.

I would love it if the blues would actually come forward to me (only the prostitute has so far). I was sure Tps was a wolf, and now that it turns out he isn't I would love to know what the hell has been going on in VoyeurLand, as I'm sure everyone else would. =\
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 09-20-2005, 10:55 PM   #256
TSAGod
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilgamayan
SpaceBoy was a wolf, yes. The prostitute told me.
I thought that Tass had gotten the prostitute...or was that just an assumption?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:24 PM   #257
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

The reason the prostitute didn't come forward is because ap told them not to, not because they were dead.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:30 AM   #258
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

TSA, I'd just love to hear exactley why you find me suspicious.

On another note, way to go bookie and prostitue. That is pretty great.

My suspicions right now are mainly with nforcer and eric. I gave some reasoning about Nforcer yesterday, and I still think his actions were a little iffy. eric just seems a little off with the inactivity thing. He is normally inactive, but not this inactive. Yeah, I have nothing much to go on, I feel like it's still day one for me.
Old 09-21-2005, 05:30 PM   #259
TSAGod
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
TSA, I'd just love to hear exactley why you find me suspicious..
It's obvious theres the alliance, and of the people outside, you and Jurs are the only ones other than me, and you just stick out. It also has to do with a lot of your posts stating one thing, then changing your mind without changing your vote, which you did a few pages later and I forgot about. So it isn't as strong.

Inside the alliance, I'm leaning towards FishFish, because everybody else who appears to be in it is either relatively confirmed human or only in because of a roler. Later, I might post my suspicions on each player...
Old 09-21-2005, 07:11 PM   #260
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Bleh, I hate AIM alliance games. Nobody ever seers me. Ever.
Closed Thread