Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 02:29 PM   #1381
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXIV - Sounds Like You've got a Problem. - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i think haku's question requires a bigger answer than i am able to cobble together right now
What made you not vote last phase ?
What's your stance overall knowing MML was town ?
Old 12-21-2017, 02:46 PM   #1382
Hakulyte
the Haku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
I'll ask this to everyone as well: Do you think it is still possible for SK to be in this game?
I looked that up yesterday while reading the thread for the first time and I'm currently assuming the setup is exactly DVMTTTT with a less likely scenario of DVMMMTT assuming there's 2 masons that never claimed, but I feel like both masons would have claimed by now. I also feel like SK would have shot something after Sunfan was taken out of the game. The amount of NKs up to this point doesn't suggest another vigi was in the game either.

I've seen reuben_tate meme a G-R-A-D-I-A-N-T -> G-R-A-N-T-A-I-D thing at the beginning of the game, but I can confirm he's not a PR.

If I'm wrong and there's a PR still alive in this game, I think you should claim now because this should help with PoE.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:07 PM   #1383
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
What made you not vote last phase ?
What's your stance overall knowing MML was town ?
i knew i was going to be around and didn't really feel the need to add a vote to the lead wagon

i got kinda lazy and think reading raeko for alignment spew only served to confirmation bias me on the things i already hated in mml's posts

game state wise i'm lost, i came into today thinking roundbox looked best without really a thought of why so really i have to look at everything

i just know it's gonna be a drag because i've read the first 2 days like 2-3 times over already, and my second read had me saying a lot of the same things as i did the first time
Old 12-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #1384
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

at this point the time has expired for role claims tbh
Old 12-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #1385
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
What would be really cool is if you all made short summaries of your own games so far.
day 0, i thought i saw something odd in wv and sunfan's early posts, which i talked about here, here and here. as the day went on and wv seemed cagey about talking to people i thought he could be a wolf and voted him, although as other people talked about him i got the sense i was making a lot out of nothing. so i moved to t-force saying his self-defense was not great and he did literally nothing besides

day 1, voting t-force still looked good because his bad fever dream dominated his reads lol. i figured sunfan might follow me there because he pointed out it could be in t-force's wolf meta to post like he was on day 0. a bunch of my posts on this day though got devoted to defending myself but i did do a reads list. i was kind of indifferent to a blind lynch because i wasn't townreading him (and i still think i can't read him), but got worried especially when the wagon on him got pretty high, and thought ben's posting wasn't great either, so i went there. and then all the pressure on ben fizzled when he posted his notes last minute, so oh well

day 2 i knew i wouldn't be around for eod, voted raeko literally for pressure and then saw really no need to move it when i popped in. people were going after sunfan for reasons i didn't really understand, one of them (mml) is dead now, but i didn't agree with sunfan's townreads because he appeared to be reaching to make a lot of his clears. then he claimed and got mad and i felt bad

day 3 i played way too much of a certain digital collectible card game instead of this game and probably tunneled too hard on the fact that we now had a flipped wolf that happened to have weird interactions with mml, and missed my chance to actually talk to him

Quote:
This game is no longer about protecting PRs, but about appearing as town as possible to make things as clear as possible.
this reads kinda gross to me lol but i get the sentiment
Old 12-21-2017, 04:32 PM   #1386
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

also either day 2 or 3 was when i did my big reread and didn't get too much that was usable out of it, other than "i should reread eod1 again"

which i might do again tbh, i remember the reason people voted him seemed broken-record-esque when it got to like, the third vote
Old 12-21-2017, 04:42 PM   #1387
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I saw your post on MML as well. I can't really place why you delayed it from your reasoning post. In post 1322 you say you're going to look at inD more but MML will get your vote most likely, and then 7 minutes later you vote MML, but it appears you only found the game for inD but you didn't actually look at it. The reasoning is there, the timing just felt off.
I had inD last on my list because I hadn't had scumfeel on him because I had flashbacks of that one game and because his postcount is astronomical. I never declared any intention on voting inD, which your wording suggests but I don't think you meant.

I found the game but realized the memories I had of it were much different than reality as well as his performance this game.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:50 PM   #1388
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Blind.. well. The more I look at the exchange with Gradiant/roundbox in posts ~581-584 the more I don't like it. I know you kind of switched off me (well, not by vote yet..) but those posts kind of make me feel like you're a wolf backed in a corner right now.

I won't leave a vote yet but let it be known between the top two voted right now (editor's note: inD and blind) I'd almost certainly pick blind
Quote:
I'm gonna go ahead and pressure reuben as well for now since blind isn't here atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
either way

he's had multiple occasions to come in and defend his position
he's either a cornered wolf or an apathetic town. based on his muted earlier presence, I'd say he's cornered rather than an apathetic town because I don't see blind donning that look
he finished yesterday with a weakly reasoned vote, and opened up today with an even weaker one which he still has yet to move/provide with a more solid defense
Quote:
alright yolo blind

regardless of the outcome of this lynch today I think we need to look at sunfan/inD tmrw

good night

this is excluding dead people but even reading those people's posts, these reasons are still rather original to them iirc

i do remember a thing from a prev game which didn't come up at all in this one, which was something like "you're asking blind for things he can't provide", which feels like the situation he was trapped in re: his earlier votes. i think that's something sunfan says but i honestly forget, and he didn't say something like that in this game

if roundbox recalls what i'm talking about here since he's played like every twg tbh then this in particular might look bad for him, because it could very well be a meta thing he's chosen to discard for convenience's sake in this game
Old 12-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #1389
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:
if roundbox recalls what i'm talking about here since he's played like every twg tbh then this in particular might look bad for him, because it could very well be a meta thing he's chosen to discard for convenience's sake in this game
I've seen blind tunnel people and claim it's because he had utmost confidence in his case on them. This is a bit of a town tell on him. I asked him about his confidence this game on wnb but his response sucked and there was no way I was going to believe him because of his bad reasoning. It was the whole "wv isn't wolf so wnb is" dialogue I had with him. I know he had a reason past that, but it wasn't good either. He didn't seem like he was town and believed his read, it felt like he was trying to channel his town meta as a wolf.

Also saying this a second time: screw this animated ffr banner for making me type posts slowly because it lags the shit out of my phone. If you're wondering why I'm typing in simple sentences, this is why.
Old 12-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #1390
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
and because his postcount is astronomical
sorry friend
Old 12-21-2017, 05:03 PM   #1391
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
given t-force's reaction to fg flip, I don't think him and his wolf team would make the WIFOM play JUST to clear t-force. I'm sure scum!tforce would have never let that kill go through since he has a very developed read of her. that and his vote on raeko looks clean as hell
i don't really agree because he had the precedent to vote either raeko or ben in his reads and this would just make him a busser

like i'd only agree if he was known to #neverbus or something, and i don't know him
Old 12-21-2017, 05:05 PM   #1392
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I tried to iso inDheart, to read that starcrossed exchange with him
omg thank you someone read it
Old 12-21-2017, 05:07 PM   #1393
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

wait did i say d1 eod was problematic or d2

either way the other's probably worth a sober look too
Old 12-21-2017, 05:13 PM   #1394
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
I found the game but realized the memories I had of it were much different than reality as well as his performance this game.
kind of interested what the differences are actually because you'd implied i had been super wolfy there slash posting not great

like what's your take on the reality now that you went and looked

maybe this is a waste of time though
Old 12-21-2017, 05:14 PM   #1395
Hakulyte
the Haku

Roundbox, what's your stance on the game since MML flipped ?
Old 12-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #1396
TWGma
FFR Player

Finally home from work, and I feel as sick as ever, and they kept us for a 2 hour meeting FUCK.

Hi Haku. As cool as you are, I have a question for Roundbox and inD that you can't answer.

@roundbox
@inDheart

There was an Ace Attorney game that I subbed into as a wolf in place of (shocker) reuben_tate. I know inD played it, and I know roundbox hosted it (duh).

My question is, if you can remember, how similarly did reuben play in that game to how he played in this one before (once again) getting replaced out?
Old 12-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #1397
TWGma
FFR Player

Because I'm tinfoiling pretty hard that reuben might have actually done a ballsy bus.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:17 PM   #1398
TWGma
FFR Player

I kinda feel like Wine in that I really don't know who's what at this point; everyone seems to be at a similar level for different reasons.

The only one I feel remotely confident in reading as town at this point is roundbox and that's mainly because, while I can see it being something he could do, I don't see wolf-box doing the amount of work he did previous day.
Especially considering his relative level of coasting in days prior.
Old 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM   #1399
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWGma View Post
Finally home from work, and I feel as sick as ever, and they kept us for a 2 hour meeting FUCK.

Hi Haku. As cool as you are, I have a question for Roundbox and inD that you can't answer.

@roundbox
@inDheart

There was an Ace Attorney game that I subbed into as a wolf in place of (shocker) reuben_tate. I know inD played it, and I know roundbox hosted it (duh).

My question is, if you can remember, how similarly did reuben play in that game to how he played in this one before (once again) getting replaced out?
he made posts that made people feel good about him early, including a rather long one on a small thing and this one where he noticed a thing

by quantity a lot of his posts were still fillery, but yeah i'd say he can be a slippery penguin

reading back he apparently did what i now call The Thing after someone else called it that, where while you're catching up you ask "what's the case on <insert name of lead wagon>" or some variant, in that game

would almost say he had more presence in the one day he played of that game than here
Old 12-21-2017, 07:51 PM   #1400
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
he made posts that made people feel good about him early, including a rather long one on a small thing and this one where he noticed a thing
i mean this as a difference, i think his posts aren't as good here tbh
Closed Thread