Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-4-2006, 10:00 PM   #81
DJRiDDeR
God
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DJRiDDeR Send a message via MSN to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Yahoo to DJRiDDeR Send a message via Skype™ to DJRiDDeR
Default Re: SM Ranking

www.worldwidestepmania.com Good Url? I would completly 100% just operate it and have Thaor and many other SM players administrator it. Frankly I think this is pretty sweet.

Url Idea's, Ordering One soon Probably. xD
DJRiDDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2006, 09:19 AM   #82
dascookieman
FFR Player

Hey ThaoR I have a really cool suggestion. Add so you can see the 10 latest uploaded scores on the right side or something. It would own to the max 8). You'd be able to check in a couple of times every day and see if people have uploaded any new scores instead of having to click randomly to see if there's anything new.
Also, would be cool to be able to see in each person's profile what scores they have uploaded, but I guess that'd be too much work though
Old 07-5-2006, 09:27 AM   #83
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to sertman Send a message via MSN to sertman

Also, an option to link to an SMO score would be nice as well... i tried to do that but for some reason it doesn't like "&" and the link stops there

sertman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2006, 04:04 PM   #84
imRiChY
FFR Player

I posted a score earlier today, that ties your score Thaor (and Bluemystic) on Ernst. I ended up at the top of the list, but shouldn't the one who got the score first stay at the top? Also, maybe there should be a date when the score was posted somewhere? =)
imRiChY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2006, 04:22 PM   #85
NuclearShadow
FFR Player

lol i cant registrar guyz

Cheers,

Synthlight

NuclearShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-5-2006, 05:12 PM   #86
Kles
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kles Send a message via MSN to Kles

go to log in and sign up there
Kles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2006, 08:12 AM   #87
Hydrocodone
FFR Player

This is ****ing sweet dude. Please open up the submit score thing soon, I want to get rollin'.
Hydrocodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2006, 08:27 AM   #88
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by imRiChY
I posted a score earlier today, that ties your score Thaor (and Bluemystic) on Ernst. I ended up at the top of the list, but shouldn't the one who got the score first stay at the top? Also, maybe there should be a date when the score was posted somewhere? =)
No, think of it in the same way as FFR, if it was just the first 10 to get a top score, then Shash would never get on the top 10, nobody would.

This means it's the latest ten, so if you want to get back on top you need to do it again. I think it's better that way.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2006, 09:31 PM   #89
dascookieman
FFR Player

Bump for importance.
This needs to be stickied
Old 07-6-2006, 10:10 PM   #90
T0rajir0u
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

does the blue box on the side overlap with the main part a little in firefox for anyone else?

other than that

this is the ****ing coolest thing ever

now i can see exactly how many people rape my MA
Old 07-6-2006, 10:53 PM   #91
Tunic
FFR Player

Just a quick bug to point out, if you click someone's name and then click to view their scoresheet, you get an error. I was trying to check your sheet Thaor =(
Tunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-6-2006, 10:55 PM   #92
T0rajir0u
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

they probably havnt written it yet
Old 07-6-2006, 10:56 PM   #93
Tunic
FFR Player

o.
Tunic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2006, 12:08 AM   #94
imRiChY
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon
No, think of it in the same way as FFR, if it was just the first 10 to get a top score, then Shash would never get on the top 10, nobody would.

This means it's the latest ten, so if you want to get back on top you need to do it again. I think it's better that way.
You have a good point here, but lets say ThaoR cares a LOT of the top spots on this one simfile he loves truly and deeply. If he wants to get back on top, he just has to re-enter the score (submit the score without actually playing it again), and *boom*, he's at the top again. Although, this is not a good argument, since people can submit fake scores the same way.

What is to be considered is if the top score (on any simfile) is done by the one who did it most recently, or the one who first achieved it. Personally, I'd like to hear more arguments for both alternatives, but frankly, they are not that important. DDRecall.com lists scores so that the first person who gets a score gets the top spot. That means, if there's 150 AAA's posted for some song, and you've justed nailed it yourself, then submitting it will make you number 151 in the list. Kind of crappy to be number 151 if you've just done something incredible, but hey, 150 people have already done it before you. Do you really deserve the top spot? Yes, right now, you are probably, technically "the best of those 150" at this simfile/song. Anyways. Maybe enough chitchat about this subject for now... Feel free to reply/comment though =)
imRiChY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2006, 11:23 AM   #95
Thaor
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Thaor Send a message via MSN to Thaor

Right now I'm on a little holiday with my girlfriend @ Pisa, when I get back home I'll update the ranking with some news, and the missing "secret" song =P I'm sorry I have forgotten =P

Keep on scoring

Quote:
Zaghurim scrive:
What the hell is porcoddio rofl
Nima scrive:
porco dio ?
Omegix scrive:
porcodio
Thaor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2006, 11:54 AM   #96
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by imRiChY
You have a good point here, but lets say ThaoR cares a LOT of the top spots on this one simfile he loves truly and deeply. If he wants to get back on top, he just has to re-enter the score (submit the score without actually playing it again), and *boom*, he's at the top again. Although, this is not a good argument, since people can submit fake scores the same way.

What is to be considered is if the top score (on any simfile) is done by the one who did it most recently, or the one who first achieved it. Personally, I'd like to hear more arguments for both alternatives, but frankly, they are not that important. DDRecall.com lists scores so that the first person who gets a score gets the top spot. That means, if there's 150 AAA's posted for some song, and you've justed nailed it yourself, then submitting it will make you number 151 in the list. Kind of crappy to be number 151 if you've just done something incredible, but hey, 150 people have already done it before you. Do you really deserve the top spot? Yes, right now, you are probably, technically "the best of those 150" at this simfile/song. Anyways. Maybe enough chitchat about this subject for now... Feel free to reply/comment though =)
I don't think that we're going to have a million people AAAAing a song in the near future... maybe we should just do it by alphabetical order or something. And if the high score isn't an AAAA and there are a bunch of people tied, just go by machine score.

Old 07-7-2006, 12:01 PM   #97
T0rajir0u
FFR Player
FFR Simfile Author

if a song is so easy that people continuously keep AAAAing it then who cares who's on top

another option is to require a ridic score for those songs and rank the AAAAs by RA
Old 07-7-2006, 12:14 PM   #98
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

You should let us be able to choose Sex Partners in here. (Buddies of: penis, ******, moogy / Sex Partner of: Bursurk Lurk)
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2006, 12:38 PM   #99
sertman
DADALADAH
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0rajir0u
if a song is so easy that people continuously keep AAAAing it then who cares who's on top

another option is to require a ridic score for those songs and rank the AAAAs by RA
Yeah... if that's possible, I don't know if that would **** everything up though

Old 07-7-2006, 12:52 PM   #100
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Don't Say Anything and Vordhosbn oni lol

I win....

Neways I posted like 10 more scores today or something: 3 on We Met Dat Night, 1 on Last Message grr, 9 on Summer Vacation, 7 on Red Zone, decent score on Japanese Mathafacka, 8 or 9 on Eclipse heavy, 13 or something on s!o!p!o!.etc..and 1 on Tristram Rock bahaha

Also SDPd Happy Harddogs but it isn't working and got 13 on Vordhosbn heavy which isn't working lol
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote