Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-2-2009, 09:13 PM   #461
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The Phantom Slayer Halloween Disaster Tournament

soo
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************!!!!!!

I'm the best at cursing

And yeah is ic0's fault

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 11-2-2009, 09:13 PM   #462
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

I read the whole thing and enjoyed it.
Old 11-2-2009, 09:13 PM   #463
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to pmonibuv1 Send a message via Skype™ to pmonibuv1

lol
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:14 PM   #464
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Ok I just have to say something here lol. So many times have I seen someone taking a stab at someone for playing this game or playing it a lot and always saying oh I have a life outside this game. Anyways.... that's just hypocritical. Expecially when you spend just as much time on the site as the people you are directing that at.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 11-2-2009, 09:14 PM   #465
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Wait someone got called on BS for AAAing 7s and 8s? I just find that really funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogle-master
i now have another excuse to grow a dick
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishFishRevolution View Post
"i've seen your little boy's penis"
Old 11-2-2009, 09:15 PM   #466
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Well said my fearless leader xD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:16 PM   #467
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

do you guys cuts wrists like across the river or down the valley?
FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:17 PM   #468
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Down the valley breh come on now xDDDDDDD
Old 11-2-2009, 09:17 PM   #469
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
OHHHH BOYYYYY

/wrist

/dead

OMG DUDE YOU DESTROYED MY HEART!! You mad breh? Listen here you little chicken ****, you THINK you KNOW me as well my friend. all i know is that your 16 with no life no friends cant keep a gf cause well your robbie. and you try your hardest to become something great because only god knows that your really never going to amount to anything. your gonna be that 67 year old guy sitting here on FFR watching people get great saying to yourself " god damn, why can't i be like them " "why can't i be great at somethign" bro its ok ... no worries my friend no worries, life goes on .... maybe in your next life god will bless you with the brain capacity of more than a 5 year old. XD

Til then just live this life out and just be your pitiful little self.
Hey retard I do have friends, I do have a gf, and I do have a life. I don't try to become good at this game, I play it for fun. And no not really. You wasted all of you're time on this website for the past three years. As for me I was only active for 1.5 years on this website. I'm not like everyone on here who wants to improve in this game. Skill means nothing to mean, but fun does. And I'm not pitiful. Uhm dude, if I was some how dumb, I would not be in Level A classes(smart classes). So sucks to be you ****ing retarded. So you may now carry on with your miserable little so called life.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix

Last edited by xBBx Takedown; 11-2-2009 at 09:19 PM..
Old 11-2-2009, 09:18 PM   #470
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

me thinks me hears the siren of the grammar police's car

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:18 PM   #471
mikeyzdragon24
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Location: Somewhere In Illinois. Creepers don't need to know more.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (11 members and 1 guests)
mikeyzdragon24, ic0slay3r, krunkykai22, mfdat phantom, Micky91, pmonibuv1, Silver_Brian, Superfreak04, TC_Halogen

Party over here.

Krunky is the asterisk king FYI. Most epic post drama?
Old 11-2-2009, 09:20 PM   #472
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

even a guest is here lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:22 PM   #473
krunkykai22
&lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown View Post
Hey retard I do have friends, I do have a gf, and I do have a life. I don't try to become good at this game, I play it for fun. And no not really. You wasted all of you're time on this website for the past three years. As for me I was only active for 1.5 years on this website. I'm not like everyone on here who wants to improve in this game. Skill means nothing to mean, but fun does. And I'm not pitiful. Uhm dude, I was some how dumb, I would not be in Level A classes(smart classes). So sucks to be you ****ing retarded. So you may now carry on with your miserable little so called life.
Uh, really? Couldnt tell your A level status with the format of those sentences BREH. :P

Uhm, yeah about your gf, sometimes in this life, people do things when they feel sorry for someone. :/ btw, girls like guys no little boys.

ITS OK ROBBIE ITS OK I PROMISE. I don't wanna read in the newspaper tomorrow about some 16 year old who slit his wrists and carved FFR4LyFE in it.

Its ok. Put the blade down and just calm down breh. I'm laughing over here. xDDDD

Life goes on life goes on LIFE GOES ON.

If for ONE second you THINK you know me then PAHLEASE explain it to me my brotha from anotha motha. lawl

I'm 23, you're 16. No way in HELLLLLL have you experienced the stuff i have :P but to each his own my dear friend.

xD have you even had the birds and bees conversation with your parents yet btw? idk ... just wondering :/ lmfao
Old 11-2-2009, 09:25 PM   #474
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

you been sniffing lately? :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:26 PM   #475
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
Uh, really? Couldnt tell your A level status with the format of those sentences BREH. :P

Uhm, yeah about your gf, sometimes in this life, people do things when they feel sorry for someone. :/ btw, girls like guys no little boys.

ITS OK ROBBIE ITS OK I PROMISE. I don't wanna read in the newspaper tomorrow about some 16 year old who slit his wrists and carved FFR4LyFE in it.

Its ok. Put the blade down and just calm down breh. I'm laughing over here. xDDDD

If for ONE second you THINK you know me then PAHLEASE explain it to me my brotha from anotha motha. lawl

I'm 23, you're 16. No way in HELLLLLL have you experienced the stuff i have :P but to each his own my dear friend.

xD have you even had the birds and bees conversation with your parents yet btw? idk ... just wondering :/ lmfao
First of all, stop acting like your tough **** because you're not. Second, I'm not even emo retard. I hate when people **** with their bodies like that. And sorry I'm not in a rush do get laid or anything. Sorry I believe in the right one to lose it you unlike you. And you can continue you laugh because right now you're the foolish one because you are arguing with a 16 year old patheic little bitch.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Old 11-2-2009, 09:27 PM   #476
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

i am the neutral guy with nothing but random posts

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:27 PM   #477
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Robbie why do you always bring your age into things? Like seriously if you are going to talk a bunch of **** people are going to respond regardless of age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 11-2-2009, 09:28 PM   #478
mfdat phantom
Movimiento Bipolar
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
i am the neutral guy with nothing but random posts
loooool hahaha

Yoshi:

hands are dead from jacking...
that doesn't sound right...

lool
Old 11-2-2009, 09:28 PM   #479
pmonibuv1
yes
FFR Veteran

im 14 but i act (usually) like im older. now theres 14 people viewing this thread

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 11-2-2009, 09:29 PM   #480
Silver_Brian
¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown View Post
First of all, stop acting like your tough **** because you're not. Second, I'm not even emo retard. I hate when people **** with their bodies like that. And sorry I'm not in a rush do get laid or anything. Sorry I believe in the right one to lose it you unlike you. And you can continue you laugh because right now you're the foolish one because you are arguing with a 16 year old patheic little bitch.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 View Post
even a guest is here lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyzdragon24 View Post