Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-5-2014, 11:47 AM   #361
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky
Default Re: TWG CIX: Lames' Hosting a TWG Ball

Here are you highlights(and by highlights I mean all of your posts since page 8):

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
lol wait what you're an idiot
Quote:
like seriously, coming out as jailkeeper at request? are you kidding me? The fuck you smoking? I want some.
Quote:
TPS
Quote:
I'm Middie I do as I please.
Quote:
The amount of wrong

Is it over 9,000?
Quote:
No wolfie yer not.
That's some quality detective work right there.
Old 03-5-2014, 11:51 AM   #362
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tps222 View Post
Am I the only one bothered by this phrasing?
Yes you are.

Kill and lynch are basically the same word in this game.

The humans kill a player through the lynch
The wolves kill a player hrough the wolf kill.

Humans have the power to kill through their vote. It kinda seems like you're trying to grab at weak reasoning to harp on someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-5-2014, 12:37 PM   #363

I'm going to vote Funnygurl555, but don't cast this off as yet another blind vote -- here's some reasoning. Looking at her posts in the game, this quote particularly caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
hi guys good luck this game
oh and i'm a wolf don't kill me thanks
To me, this screams reverse psychology. She says she's a wolf at first, then says she was just kidding. Note how not many people are suspecting her now, which is exactly what she could have wanted. It would be utterly retarded for a true human to call him/herself out as wolf, and it's not like she's new to this game either. What we have here is someone who is using her reputation to hide behind her true identity, which is that of a wolf. I'm not sure if this is 100% right (don't want this to become another sunfan thing) but it is who I think is the most suspicious (besides myself) as of now.
Old 03-5-2014, 01:16 PM   #364
James May
FFR Player

Going to update votes in a bit. On a friend's phone so yay for rubbish formatting \o/

Old 03-5-2014, 01:19 PM   #365
James May
FFR Player

Day 2 votes (pt. 5 of god knows how many, insta is at 7 votes)

1. Xiv - 1 (Funnygurl555)
3. Bynary Fission
4. Clasko1000
5. Funnygurl555 - 1 (underscore guy)
6. Tps222 – 1 (Guest McNumbers)
7. HansSky
9. underscore guy - 3 ( Bynary Fission, T-Force, Clasko)
10. JurseyRider734
11. Manti
12. GuestMcNumbers
13. XelNya - 1 (HansSky)
14. T-Force – 1 (Xiv)

People who have yet to vote: Tps222, JurseyRider734, Manti, XelNya

Last edited by James May; 03-5-2014 at 04:32 PM..
Old 03-5-2014, 01:30 PM   #366
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

i'm having a difficult time figuring out who i'd like to vote for. no one is really super standing out to me right now. i also am not really interested in hopping on a bandwagon.

on one hand, playing with underscore guy is really frustrating. i don't feel like he is a wolf right now, but it's almost tempting just to get rid of him
mfw underscore guy posts:

Hans made a good point with XelNya. those posts are stupid as hell, but just because someone doesn't give a shit about the game doesn't mean they are a wolf, i guess.

i'm still not sure on Manti

Tps's constant backpedaling on things he's said and done (in thread and in our PMs) worries me. plus sunfan's dying words were saying that Tps was definitely a wolf. that sort of worries me.

those are just my thoughts.

well, thanks for listening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 03-5-2014, 01:30 PM   #367
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___________ View Post
I'm going to vote Funnygurl555, but don't cast this off as yet another blind vote -- here's some reasoning. Looking at her posts in the game, this quote particularly caught my eye:

To me, this screams reverse psychology. She says she's a wolf at first, then says she was just kidding. Note how not many people are suspecting her now, which is exactly what she could have wanted. It would be utterly retarded for a true human to call him/herself out as wolf, and it's not like she's new to this game either. What we have here is someone who is using her reputation to hide behind her true identity, which is that of a wolf. I'm not sure if this is 100% right (don't want this to become another sunfan thing) but it is who I think is the most suspicious (besides myself) as of now.
I thought we were friends !!!
Just kidding, haha. I see where you're coming from, though it's not irregular for people to joke about roles in the beginning of the game-- wolf or human.

Why are you calling yourself suspicious though? Or do you just think that I should be the most suspicious besides you?
Old 03-5-2014, 01:35 PM   #368
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734 View Post
on one hand, playing with underscore guy is really frustrating. i don't feel like he is a wolf right now, but it's almost tempting just to get rid of him...
Pretty much my same thought process for XelNya. I just want him dead for how useless he is.

Old 03-5-2014, 01:46 PM   #369
Xiz
TWG Chaos

If _________ was a pokemon he would be this:

Old 03-5-2014, 01:48 PM   #370
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Currently unvoting for now. After giving it thought and chatting with Blanket on Skype, I don't get the impression that he is a wolf, just somebody who is new and isn't familiar with general posting etiquette in TWG (in other words what Jursey said about his posting patterns).

Manti and XelNya don't really lean strongly one way or the other for me. I admit that Manti is surprisingly inactive this game, but that doesn't prove anything so there isn't much else to say on that. Same with XelNya (though his inactivity is less a surprise for me). Tps222 probably has my greatest suspicion, especially with the aforementioned backpedaling and trying to explain away why he voted for sunfan. If it came down to it I'd say he's the most likely target so far.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 03-5-2014, 02:02 PM   #371
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
I admit that Manti is surprisingly inactive this game, but that doesn't prove anything so there isn't much else to say on that.
Manti posts: 24
Bynary posts: 7

Jursin it up in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 03-5-2014, 02:04 PM   #372
Xiz
TWG Chaos

That awkward moment when you try to link a picture of missingo and the image breaks.

Old 03-5-2014, 02:07 PM   #373
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 View Post
Manti posts: 24
Bynary posts: 7

Jursin it up in here
Fair enough, you got me there. But at least in my experience you are at the forefront of most games you are in, so maybe even a small downshift feels much more noticeable haha.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 03-5-2014, 02:10 PM   #374
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Right now I'm sticking with my Xiz vote for what has happened in D1. The stuff with sunfan was just too strange for me not to think he's wolfy right now.

I still found the Tps wagon odd too, so if Tps is human, then a few people are instantly up my list (*cough* bynary and xiz *cough*)

The wagon on ____ also looked like people trying to get an easy lynch. He had a hard time defending himself since he's new, and it looked like quite a few people took advantage of that and voted for him. I see that Bynary and Xiz took their votes off of him, but T-Force and Clasko were pretty quick in joining in on this wagon once they saw it forming.

And
Quote:
Same with XelNya (though his inactivity is less a surprise for me).
Yeah, XelNya has been like this in every game he's played, so it's not out of the ordinary, but it does make it hard to read him. His posts didn't go either way for me, but I could see how he could be a dangerous wolf with his UTR habits, though.

Apparently Manti doesn't have as much time to play, so I don't know what to think of him right now. I've been pretty inactive this game as well, so eh. I have more time to play now though!
Old 03-5-2014, 02:11 PM   #375
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Fair enough, you got me there. But at least in my experience you are at the forefront of most games you are in, so maybe even a small downshift feels much more noticeable haha.
Once I feel like I have a bone to run with, you'll notice a big jump in activity from me.

Currently, I don't really have that. A lot of people are pretty Blah to me at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 03-5-2014, 02:11 PM   #376
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Why does everyone post the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over

like holy shit everyone is a sheep this game.

Old 03-5-2014, 02:25 PM   #377
Xiz
TWG Chaos

Also heads up I will be working tonight for my presentation tomorrow in front of a group of buisness folk. So I'm probz gonna be afk in a few hours.

Old 03-5-2014, 03:37 PM   #378
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

Manti, xiz, bynary are my top suspects. Blank and xelnya occupy the next slots. Jurs and Hans scare me the most; they will be almost impossible to lynch if the game continues this way, and they but they were willing to help shift votes to save me (for some reason).

I'm not sure what to make of them, so for now I'll focus on my top 3. When does the day end? I'd lie to put together a decent vote post by the end of tonight.
Old 03-5-2014, 04:22 PM   #379
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky View Post
Here are you highlights(and by highlights I mean all of your posts since page 8):

That's some quality detective work right there.
I'm gonna let you in on a secret (that isn't really a secret):

You're getting angry with me for not playing "good" when "good" is really just some retarded standard you've got in the back of your head. If you reference that with me you will get nowhere. You can't apply a meta-game to someone who hasn't a clue what it is. (And I don't want to know, playing within that is boring and stale as shit. Makes me super predictable.)

But if you wish for me to participate a little more then here's my two cents.

TPS mostly due to what Sunfan / Xiv were saying in the skype call night one. But in general the way he talked in the skype call is a bit of a red flag for me. I'm also super suspicious of T-Force. Even with how he works he tends to post a lot more than this. His UTR is pretty forced sure but I think this is absurd even for him. I also think Guest's Jailer claim is bull shit. No person in their right mind would role claim on day one. There's too many variables.

There's your inch, I'm not giving you a mile because to be honest, I haven't a clue where to throw you.
Old 03-5-2014, 04:23 PM   #380
XelNya
[Nobody liked that.]

And if you're asking "well Xel if you think guest is BS prove him otherwise, or why are you voting TPS?" realize that my lack of evidence for guest is why I go TPS over guest.
Closed Thread