Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz
Default TWG LXXXIX: Postgame

WOLVES WIN!

1. travman301 (rbennie362) WOLF
2. Ac1Speakerbox (Ac1Colossus) HUMAN
3. Clarinet89 (clarinet898) MASTER WOLF
4. Afrobean (Afrobean16) PSYCHIC
5. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2) WOLF
6. FictionJunction (FikshonJunkshon) HUMAN
7. Syhto (amanetora) HUMAN
8. A2P (awesome lamer) HUMAN
9. Ruritsu (Ruritsu) HUMAN
10. u84 (u8477) WOLF
11. sc979 (sam97379) HUMAN
12. Viccica (mmviccica) HUMAN
13. emerald000 (emerald3x0) HUMAN
14. tupacodaman (tupacodaman) HUMAN
15. Panda Express (helljumperdragon) HUMAN
16. BDN (megamngtx) SEER

LVP goes to the ENTIRE HUMAN TEAM, for sucking hard. Yes, you lost the seer night one, but you could've still won if you didn't blindly follow anyone who was vocal enough to try to lead. Honorable mention goes to Afrobean for basically setting Manti up to live much longer than he should have. Also, the irony about you ranting about blues leading the humans to victory, and then failing to do so yourself was amazing.

MVP goes to Manti for managing to survive the game even though at least half the players had him figured out as a wolf, and for pretty much spearheading the wolf game.

I'll edit in who died when etc. In a bit, just wanted to get the thread up. You guys are far too dependent on the usual blue alliance to hold your hand, and I'm not afraid to say most of you suck as greens. This game is NOT about being a sheep, and waiting for people to play the damn game for you. Greens can figure out wolves too.

Last edited by Makilaz; 10-25-2009 at 01:41 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #2
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2
Default Re: TWG LXXXIX: Postgame

Hey guys, whats up.

Sheep Sheep SHEEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 10-25-2009 at 01:42 PM..
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
clarinet89
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to clarinet89 Send a message via MSN to clarinet89

i have to say, trav played an excellent game. XD

Questionable Content
Old 10-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #4
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

ok so yea, we really sucked it up as humans. confused about how wolves knew (or got lucky) with BDN first night. I'd also encourage more of you to actually THINK before voting for people... the idea me and manti had was still the best strategy for trying to form any kind of alliance. afro, you need to learn to be less stubborn/less retarded. as you posted later, you weren't going to come out regardless for many dumb and selfish reasons. As I posted in the thread, had anyone actually come out to you as a seered green, you should have asked for logs between that person and whoever he would claim to be seer. anyway, there was no reason to vote either me and manti based on our proposed strategy... and as I said, your "social engineering" was a HUGE EPIC FAIL. It's hard enough to get reads on people in this game, but it's just downright wreckless to vote out the people who are offering the most sound strategy for humans... (even though manti ended up being a wolf ).

not ever playing these simple twgs again because of general lack of human competency
Old 10-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
not ever playing these simple twgs again because of general lack of human competency
If anything, we need MORE simple twgs. The retardedly complex ones are what makes you guys suck as human.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #6
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Oh i did change some things around in afro's pm to me. Wolf suspects mainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:08 PM   #7
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Sorry about getting replaced, I miss read when the end of the day was. Was a dumb mistake and considering I had asked for a sub way before the votes when I got my first phantom and had assumed I would have gotten subbed out, that kinda sucked. My bad all around >.<
Old 10-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

I ran out of subs, and Redherring hadn't logged in for several days. I figured it'd be pointless to sub you out with someone who'd phantom out anyway.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:20 PM   #9
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I know, it was a bad assumption on my part which led to a phantom. It was just bad management on my part.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #10
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

that was horrible rofl everyone was ****ing dumb, the wolves only won because the humans were so dumb. it was obvious manti was a wolf the entire time. i wish i hadn't been wolfed so early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #11
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

I had manti as a suspect

;_;
Old 10-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

tupa no offense but you were a really, really ****ty human. that was pathetic. your idea was **** too.
Quote:
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #13
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

ITT Syhto is mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Old 10-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #14
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

im honest
Quote:
Old 10-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #15
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Completely agreed with Syhto, that game was painful to watch. Most of the active players (myself included, honestly) are ****ing terrible as humans.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:12 PM   #16
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I hate each and every one of you.

I told you something was wrong and you all dismissed my arguments as random babble. Learn to analyze beyond what's directly in front of you. Manti isn't ****ing immortal.

Would someone care to explain to me why me getting wolfed wasn't enough reason to lynch manti? And why was me getting wolfed enough reason to suspect arfo? Really, that's just common sense. Wolves do NOT kill people who support them. Never. It just doesn't happen.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #17
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

I called it, tupac. I told you you were being used by Manti.

but you just blindly followed him. ****, all of you did.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:29 PM   #18
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makilaz View Post
Completely agreed with Syhto, that game was painful to watch. Most of the active players (myself included, honestly) are ****ing terrible as humans.
I agree with this. I'm terrible as a green.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:30 PM   #19
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Well, can't say much. Died Night 1, watch everyone destroy themselves. As humiliating a defeat as it was, though, I must urge more games like this (i.e without ironclad alliances.) It's painfully clear that most of us are hopelessly dependent on blue alliances as humans, and the only way to break this addiction is learning to play without them. This doesn't mean there's no room for different setups, but it does mean that you should have a balanced setup that doesn't foster blue alliances. We need to go back to basics.

As for the game, I was a prominent figure in the game early on, and I think the wolves had a lucky gut instinct to off me. I wasn't very active on AIM and saw none of my limited conversations dropping hints that I was seer. The most likely explanation is that they saw me as a threatening figure, since I was the main voice of reason and might have really helped the human cause if I got the chance to practice what I preached. Thus, they killed me to make their job easier, not knowing what an excellent choice they made. Overall, I think my biggest mistake was not lying low. I shouldn't have thrown myself into the spotlight, especially on Night 1, when there is almost no information to go by. If I kept quiet and just played to my principles instead of announcing them to the world, I might have survived at least long enough to get a few readings and really help the human team.

Comments/thoughts?

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Old 10-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #20
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacodaman View Post
ok so yea, we really sucked it up as humans. confused about how wolves knew (or got lucky) with BDN first night.
Manti said BDN slipped and gave away his role through his posts and conversations on AIM. I missed it.
Quote:
I'd also encourage more of you to actually THINK before voting for people...
You are the LAST person who should be saying this.
Quote:
the idea me and manti had was still the best strategy for trying to form any kind of alliance.
Again, there was no 'strategy' for this game. This wasn't our game. This was the seer's game and he died night one. Discussing how the seer should have played his role won't make a difference. It just shows we're opinionated. Big deal. But as far as calling our opinions strategy? You've got to be joking. Get your head out of your ass. This game wasn't about strategy. It was about people.
Quote:
afro, you need to learn to be less stubborn/less retarded. as you posted later, you weren't going to come out regardless for many dumb and selfish reasons.
Arfo's style will always be the same. He's been around for three games now. I think everyone should come to their senses and understand that he will ALWAYS be aggressive and he will always put pressure on everyone. Don't blame your poor people-reading skills on someone you couldn't analyze properly. Arfo will always be arfo. This TWG group has been around for a couple of years unchanged. I'm pretty sure we all know our styles pretty well. I mean, that's why I was 100% sure about Manti in the group AIM Chat. And you guys dismissed it.
Quote:
As I posted in the thread, had anyone actually come out to you as a seered green, you should have asked for logs between that person and whoever he would claim to be seer
He wouldn't have trusted the green who came out. The seer, the human the seer comes out to, and the psychic who the human goes to are all prone to doubt. Each and every one of those actions could have easily been faked by a wolf. 9% isn't something to completely ignore. The seer was killed night one, after all.
Quote:
anyway, there was no reason to vote either me and manti based on our proposed strategy... and as I said, your "social engineering" was a HUGE EPIC FAIL.
in other words, you don't know how to play the game and only make decisions when you have some sort of data or Manti to rely on. Good job thinking for yourself.
Quote:
It's hard enough to get reads on people in this game, but it's just downright wreckless to vote out the people who are offering the most sound strategy for humans... (even though manti ended up being a wolf ).
in other words, you don't know how to play the game and only make decisions when you have some sort of data or Manti to rely on. Good job thinking for yourself.

There were plenty of reasons to vote for Manti and I listed them in the AIM group chat. Being in that chat even reassured me of my suspicions. The way he spoke gave him away entirely. In the chat he was defensive, didn't actively add to or counter anything about my claims, made lists of players (he was essentially giving us what he thought of other people free of charge, not something a blue or a sane green would do. The list had all of the wolves but u84. He even went as far as insulting them); and he played off of what everyone but me said in the chat. You'd think he could have said something else or spoken more calmly, but he didn't. He was erratically emotional the entire game and you missed it. That's not how Manti usually plays. It gave him away and he said he should probably be more careful next time around. Not around you, though, since you're easy to bait.

There's no strategy for this game. This isn't the human's game. Humans are there to talk, wait and be meat for wolves while they fight off the seer and psychic who are waiting for the right time to act. You can't force their hand or tell them what to do. Respect the blues. If you follow the guy with the 'most' sound 'strategy' for a strategy-less game, or a game where the strategy does not depend on us, you fall prey to reckless thinking and complete dependency.

Quote:
and you take the trophy. /golf clap

tl;dr

tupac: "I shouldn't have died. Manti was a wolf but he shouldn't have died. These games suck you actually have to think and analyze people without any sort of raw data! whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeeee"

you're an idiot.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 10-25-2009 at 03:43 PM..
Closed Thread