Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-1-2009, 10:09 PM   #761
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22
Default Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

acting like an ass? First of all i was one of the FIRST people to know what happened in his life so dont talk to me like i dont know. He asked you to do the updating apparently so as a hoster why not do the damn updates so the people who wanna improve can see just how much they have to improve or what not. Now i see why you havent ran a tourney. Don't get on my case bro. Seriously.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:14 PM   #762
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

im talking to my friends and updating is annoying just wait. you can look through the thread yourself to see the other scores.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:16 PM   #763
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to xBBx Takedown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
im talking to my friends and updating is annoying just wait. you can look through the thread yourself to see the other scores.
You are the HOSTER as of now. Its ur job to update and who cares about ur friends you have all the time in the world to talk to them. Updates take several seconds to do if you know how to do them.
Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B)
Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1)
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Old 08-1-2009, 10:16 PM   #764
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

You know dude. Seriously. If you can't do a decent amount of updates when people have asked for them then don't fuking host this tourney for him. Gun has been deemed a successful tournament hoster and now you're just killing that because of your bull****. Why not let someone else friggin do it then. By the time this damn arguement is over it'll be midnight anyway. Just get off your lazy ass and do the updates while your talking to your friend. Enough said.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:32 PM   #765
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
acting like an ass? First of all i was one of the FIRST people to know what happened in his life so dont talk to me like i dont know. He asked you to do the updating apparently so as a hoster why not do the damn updates so the people who wanna improve can see just how much they have to improve or what not. Now i see why you havent ran a tourney. Don't get on my case bro. Seriously.
I wasn't even talking to you. what are you even saying. that was directed to xBBx takedown... i offered to help that doesn't mean i have to update ever hour. i just updated a 3-4ish hours ago. round ends in 30 and thats when i will be doing the update. enough said.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:34 PM   #766
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmay View Post
I wasn't even talking to you. what are you even saying. that was directed to xBBx takedown... i offered to help that doesn't mean i have to update ever hour. i just updated a 3-4ish hours ago. round ends in 30 and thats when i will be doing the update. enough said.
Big ol' fail. 4 hours ago exactly. You're suppose to keep up with updates and updates dont even take long so you fail my dear hoster.
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Old 08-1-2009, 10:37 PM   #767
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Kmay seriously, even if you weren't talking to me, calling someone else an ass because you SHOULD be doing updates even for the last minute posters is crucial. Then again, you have never hosted a tournament so you know diddle squat about it. Sigh. Do as you will. But if Gun's rep of tourneys is ruined cause of your lazyness, that's REALLY messed up.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:38 PM   #768
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

OMG I FAIL AT LIFE 4 HOURS WITHOUT AN UPDATE!!! serious you are safe no one else has AAA'd whats the point. you want to be on top for a few minutes is that all?
Old 08-1-2009, 10:39 PM   #769
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yep you do.
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Old 08-1-2009, 10:39 PM   #770
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Everyone...shut the hell up. Anything posted thats not tournament related after my post, you will be DQ'd and this is Gun, so deal with it.

I'm serious, I'm not going to deal with this right now and if I have to then Ill end the tournament and returns everyoues donations
Old 08-1-2009, 10:40 PM   #771
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Everyone...shut the hell up. Anything posted thats not tournament related after my post, you will be DQ'd and this is Gun, so deal with it.
oh crap sorry dude.

EDIT: I just want updates. I'm not asking alot. Just updates thank you and have a wonderful evening.
Best AAA-Sword Strike

Last edited by xBBx Takedown; 08-1-2009 at 10:42 PM..
Old 08-1-2009, 10:40 PM   #772
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

WHoa buddy you need to caaaaalllllmmmm down. It's not about seeing themself as number one. More or less its just an update. Updates before the end of the round normally come an hour before the round ends so people can see what they have to beat. Simply put. Again, if you were an ACTUAL tourney hoster you would know this. Thank you and have a nice day
Old 08-1-2009, 10:48 PM   #773
hi_top
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ooohhhh I am so nervous, I am just above the line
Old 08-1-2009, 10:48 PM   #774
kmay
Don't forget me
FFR Veteran

Krunky I updated you can stop throwing your hissy fit. I KNOW I've never hosted a tourney, and after the display that you have shown i never will.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:51 PM   #775
bubblechamber
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Well, I'm mindblocked on Mercury Lamp. gg, xBBx Takedown.

If you get a chance, and don't think this is too rude, though, would you mind playing Destiny once or twice when you see this? I'm not contesting your win this round, and I definitely understand that people get sudden skill boosts and lucky runs, but your replays looked a little strange.

You only played two games today, and boo'd out on your first try of Mercury Lamp after getting one good. It seems like you were expecting the AAA, which is a little inconsitent with the rest of your scores. I'd just like to see if you can get 1-2 goods on a song of similar difficulty, for my personal peace of mind. It'd be really encouraging to see that someone can get such a huge skill jump in one day!

If this does sound hostile or rude, I apologize.

Edit: ooh, didn't see Gun's post. Disregard this. xBBx, if you still want to play Destiny, just um... upload a SS in your pictures?

Last edited by bubblechamber; 08-1-2009 at 10:53 PM..
Old 08-1-2009, 10:52 PM   #776
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
WHoa buddy you need to caaaaalllllmmmm down. It's not about seeing themself as number one. More or less its just an update. Updates before the end of the round normally come an hour before the round ends so people can see what they have to beat. Simply put. Again, if you were an ACTUAL tourney hoster you would know this. Thank you and have a nice day
I will say this the nicest way I can, stop posting in my thread. I asked Kellen to help me out while I had other things to do and he did. I don't care if updates were not up to everyones standards, its called a life and most people have one. Who gives a **** if he hasn't hosted a tournament. Its **** like this that causes people to not host because everyone thinks they are owed something, but guess what, you aren't. All this crap that all of you who whine so ****ing much cause is the reason why I haven't held a tournament for so long, because no one is appreciative. But I really don't give a ****. Rounds ****ing over, I'm doing an update now. Anything and I mean anything that isn't related to this tourney, I'm closing it down, I honestly don't care right now. Stop ****ing bitching about Kellen cause he didn't cater to your needs when ever it suited you. If you can't take that few seconds it takes to update and do the math yourself, then just shut up. And if you decide this is all directed at you Krunky, then don't post cause this is directed at everyone. It stops NOW or this thing is over, period.
Old 08-1-2009, 10:53 PM   #777
xBBx Takedown
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblechamber View Post
Well, I'm mindblocked on Mercury Lamp. gg, xBBx Takedown.

If you get a chance, and don't think this is too rude, though, would you mind playing Destiny once or twice when you see this? I'm not contesting your win this round, and I definitely understand that people get sudden skill boosts and lucky runs, but your replays looked a little strange.

You only played two games today, and boo'd out on your first try of Mercury Lamp after getting one good. It seems like you were expecting the AAA, which is a little inconsitent with the rest of your scores. I'd just like to see if you can get 1-2 goods on a song of similar difficulty, for my personal peace of mind. It'd be really encouraging to see that someone can get such a huge skill jump in one day!

If this does sound hostile or rude, I apologize.
Umm I played SM yesterday and today and I decided to try for the AAA. Besides most of my scores in there that are VDs are SDGs and i have some other VD AAA's. So if you are in a way try to say I'm cheating I'm not. And thanks had fun playing you.
Best AAA-Sword Strike
Old 08-1-2009, 10:55 PM   #778
bubblechamber
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBBx Takedown View Post
Umm I played SM yesterday and today and I decided to try for the AAA. Besides most of my scores in there that are VDs are SDGs and i have some other VD AAA's. So if you are in a way try to say I'm cheating I'm not. And thanks had fun playing you.
lol, alright, that's fine. I'll take that as inspiration, in that case.

Edit: And maybe play some Stepmania myself :O

Last edited by bubblechamber; 08-1-2009 at 10:57 PM..
Old 08-1-2009, 11:03 PM   #779
Gun92
FFR Veteran

New rounds are up now get along or Ill cry. My head hurts bad enough at this point to actually cause that to happen.
Old 08-1-2009, 11:04 PM   #780
Brycexx
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to Brycexx

gl ichlie
Closed Thread