Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2017, 03:25 AM   #1901
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXII - TWGood End!

what's actually kind of alarming is the lack of attention given to indheart so far, I almost forgot he was in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Old 09-24-2017, 03:25 AM   #1902
LightManticorex2
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
random detail I picked up on sunfan ISO, raeko was a strong town read
Yeah I thought this was weird too.
Old 09-24-2017, 03:46 AM   #1903
TWG Ike
FFR Player

if mellon is a designated mislynch sun fan could've been killed in part for being one of the few with a hard TR on her?

we know asmo was pushing her for some reason or other
Old 09-24-2017, 03:50 AM   #1904
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
That's a lot of players (gonna have to check exactly who) to clear off of D0 shitposting if Yeti's town, duder.
Mind explaining this a bit?
hot take: asmo's teammates weren't interacting with me enough and the sun fan read that most ppl talking with me d1 were town was true
Old 09-24-2017, 03:52 AM   #1905
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Oh yup here we go

I was trying to help Yeti understand what she was dealing with and give her a fair warning that reading you isn't like reading your typical player.

As for me caring, your "strange feeling" is wrong. Her post was the first thing I saw and the first thing I responded to, but from her description, I could already tell what kind of post you'd made, and answered to clarify.

I'm actually a little bit surprised it's taken you this long to start tinfoiling. I got a bit concerned when you said you were going to bed after seeing shitposts, but I guess it was nothing cause you got right back into it.
go back and read this asmo/haku engagement asmo is like "surprised haku isnt suspecting me yet" and then haku says "you dont seem to care what alignment i am" and asmo responds to it

THOTS on it being w/w v w/t
Old 09-24-2017, 03:56 AM   #1906
TWG Ike
FFR Player

i gotta apologize to xelnya for saying the asmo read was the fakest thing i've seen

cause asmo's apparent top-town read onto smilefires is THE fakest thing that can ever be seen

he legit doesnt mention smilefires in an alignment-relevant sense in his ISO once unless i missed it. he mentions him a couple times such as when asmo calls me out for responding with the same sentiment smilefires and 2 others already had (but i hadnt read yet) but like

where is the "Town." read coming from?

i dunno if this outright makes smilefires scum but asmo has absolutely no progression on him or reason to ever TR sf, except that sf voted me/was willing to push me as well

can't help but wonder if scum agenda was to get an easyish mislynch onto me if too many players were unfamiliar with me and didn't know how to read me
Old 09-24-2017, 03:58 AM   #1907
TWG Ike
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
hot take: asmo's teammates weren't interacting with me enough and the sun fan read that most ppl talking with me d1 were town was true
asmo himself should have qualified under this since he was interacting with me quite a bit so it's interesting he calls sun fan out for the perspective
Old 09-24-2017, 06:23 AM   #1908
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightManticorex2 View Post
I think the wolves are trying to mislynch me this phase, and I'd be ready to brand charu and backpack wolves, but AA said he wasn't really sure on me, so maybe I'm not as glowing town as I think I am.

So I wanna go over this quote chain real quick:

And this is me responding to charu last phase:

I literally said blind vs xel is generally wolf driven when it gets pushed to a lynch, because both are easy to mislynch. I didn't particularly want either of them dead but wasn't going to cry if either died.

I wanted Haku dead and I stayed in him.
Ugh I totally forgot about that post

Back to ??? On manti

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 09-24-2017, 06:35 AM   #1909
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
go back and read this asmo/haku engagement asmo is like "surprised haku isnt suspecting me yet" and then haku says "you dont seem to care what alignment i am" and asmo responds to it

Asmo just shading here

I'd way w/t but after finals I'm tinfoiling w/w staging lol

Old 09-24-2017, 06:36 AM   #1910
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

HI

my allergies woke me up early so time for a bit of TWG whoooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
people like you are how trump gets elected
Old 09-24-2017, 06:38 AM   #1911
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I want to see Ind post more today

Literally just read someone post that they thought Ind wasn't getting enough attention and I agree but now I can't find it

I don't think he actually had that much solving d1? Just the little push on sunfan

I'll be back in 9 hours lol

Old 09-24-2017, 06:47 AM   #1912
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
HI

my allergies woke me up early so time for a bit of TWG whoooo
Did you catch up with the thread?
Old 09-24-2017, 06:50 AM   #1913
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Send a message via AIM to mellonxcollie Send a message via MSN to mellonxcollie Send a message via Skype™ to mellonxcollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Did you catch up with the thread?
no way and tbh I might not for a while. I caught up a bit yesterday but I also slept a bunch and was really tired while awake. so I just read a bit close to EOD and this current day so far

thoughts incoming

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:59 AM   #1914
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Xel's a miss Haku
This seems like a blatant attempt at gaining town cred because he knew the lynch and didn't want to end up on a green. If this was his reasoning for the switch, multiple people said they wouldn't vote for Haku/didn't want to CFD so it was a safe switch for him to make and not be involved in a town wagon. Does he bus Haku here I really don't know I could see it going either way

He was obviously pushing me because I wasn't there to defend myself which is to quote roundbox "lol tier". and if you think he would do this to a partner who had no chance to defend themselves in the chance that the lynch actually gained momentum I think that's kind of lol tier too

In terms of the night kills: I don't want to get too wrapped up into the mechanics of this particular game so I'm just going to assume a wolf kill, saviour accidental suicide (RIP) and vigi shot (way to go vigi!). I don't want to waste too much time speculating on what happened because I don't think it will be that helpful in the long run and will just confuse me at least

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 07:12 AM   #1915
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
idr how far out from deadline roundbox and mellon last had their posts tohugh, if they totally missed EoD that makes this a lot less strong of a read
we both totally missed EOD and this isn't a strong read

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
I AM S0 FUCKING DRUNK 4 PERCENT BATTERY LIFE YOLO GO HAWKS FUCK TH3 POLICE
and this is why I didn't post last night
I wasn't anywhere near as drunk as roundbox though haha

Quote:
I'll verify your dad, if you want me to
This is an intriguing post

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 07:13 AM   #1916
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
is this where i pull out the RULE OF 3 and say sun fan flipped town, i know i'm town, asmo voted/pushed mellon then switched off at EoD so mellon is the scumbuddy he put in this trio
This seems like a pretty arbitrary rule but I'm town so if you truly believe in the rule of three someone else in this triangle is a wolf!! (it would be you in this case)

Quote:
hot take: shadowolfe/raeko/manti wolf team
no

Quote:
I want some other feedback on this point but no way yeti and shadow are on the same wolfchat here
what's stopping them from talking about something completely useless in thread with each other to gain town cred? I don't think this means anything at all because what they were talking about wasn't even directly related to the game

Quote:
+1
(this was quoting the above quoted post) this just feels off to me that TWG Ike feel the need to +1 something about herself, especially that point

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 07:16 AM   #1917
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:

I told him that because he responded for me. I didn't really push further because It was D0's shitposting part of the phase and I couldn't really tell if he really had bad intentions or not.

The "surprised haku isnt suspecting me yet" has to do with me constantly picking fights with him in previous games which usually tends to end into a mislynch on either side.

If you look at the previous game we played, I voted Shado D0 for asking me things while I was PR and I ended up targeting him over it.

I think he was trying to put me in a box with the "tinfoil/paranoia" thematic around his read on me.

He probably didn't need to push me that much because I was already a potential wagon.

The only weird part with that is that if that's true, he should have somehow wanted to encourage making sure I get lynched by adding pressure near the end of the phase which he didn't.

He ended up making a read list instead.

Maybe he just wanted to play safe or he may have forgot to push me because he was doing that read list in the first place ?

I think he either messed up with time or he just didn't care because I wasn't the target in the first place.

Knowing if pregame and N0 are two different things could potentially confirm one of the two scenarios here.
Old 09-24-2017, 07:25 AM   #1918
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

SUPER COORDINATED KITTY PICTURES!!! A+ death posts RIP you guys

Haku is seeming genuine to me with his posting this phase, it just seems like his thoughts are flowing in a genuine manner even though I'm kinda scratching my head at some things

Quote:
I'm finding a lot of charu' gameplay sneakily subversive.

That reads list is a good example: Blind/Haku/xel/and me floated as would lynch targets. Blind/xel/Haku all wagons that could have and did develop.
I think this is an interesting line of reasoning. how do you feel about the fact that roundbox made the same observation during the last phase?

Quote:
Charu/you/Haku/blind/xel/roundbox are the only people really qualified to say if I'm off my game or not.

Everyone else is playing with me for the basically the first time.
hello hi I know I was absent for a while but I'll be here from now on plz don't forget about lil ole me ;_;

Quote:
I think we're quibbleing over how people are interpreting me and how I'm interpreting myself.

I think I'm pretty glowing town. Doesn't mean you or anyone else agrees.
yeah tbh I think most of us are interpreting you the same way as pack was... we don't agree that you are glowing town. that's really easy to say for yourself when you know your own role and where your own head is at completely. but I don't see any definitive reason why anyone else would read you as "glowing town"

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 07:32 AM   #1919
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

Quote:
Yeah I thought this was weird too.
This was regarding me being a strong town read from sunfan. Why do you consider him having a town read on me to be "weird"? You say "too" but I'm not sure backpack was implying that it was weird or simply saying it was a read from a flipped player. I think it's pretty normal for people to have reads so what makes this "weird" to you?

Quote:
what's actually kind of alarming is the lack of attention given to indheart so far, I almost forgot he was in the game
This coupled with
Quote:
cause asmo's apparent top-town read onto smilefires is THE fakest thing that can ever be seen

he legit doesnt mention smilefires in an alignment-relevant sense in his ISO once unless i missed it. he mentions him a couple times such as when asmo calls me out for responding with the same sentiment smilefires and 2 others already had (but i hadnt read yet) but like

where is the "Town." read coming from?
concerns me about indheart. I'll definitely be looking into Ind today because I'm having a hard time remembering anything substantial he's done during this game.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 07:43 AM   #1920
mellonxcollie
Sectional Moderator
TGB Queen
Sectional Moderator

I haven't read the thread in it's entirety. If you think there is something important I've missed please quote it for me. it might be a while before I can properly comb through the thread

Also I want to apologize for being absent for that chunk of time. I'm going to blame roundbox... yes that makes sense. if only he didn't live so dang far away! Just kidding it was totally my own fault for farting about at his house for all eternity. Anyways I'll be around from here on at least a few times a day

for the record I tried to make a vote, but I hardly read anything and just random.org'd it at like 6 PM from a Mcdonalds. It landed on AA. which would have been LMAO but FFR doesn't like shitty Mcdonalds wifi apparently and it kept eating my post. The thread loaded fine I just couldn't post for some reason. So anyway that would have been my vote if y'all want to analyze that but it was just randomed (I also kept myself in to be selected for true randomness and chaos)

Quote:
Closed Thread