Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish
Default Need opinions for issue with gf

Alright, I know people will react differently to this and i accept all kinds of answers.

Me and my gf got into a fight today, because.. Well I call my "ex" (why "ex"? because it was like 6 years ago and we were young and w/e) by a nickname, like if you have a friend called dick you'd call him dicky or w/e

SUPER IMPORTANT INFO: We have been friends since we were 13 and i've used that nickname ever since, even before we even were "bf and gf" and she is the friend that i've known the longest in this city that i moved to 6 years ago. We also grew up in the same hometown, became friends there and stayed friends ever since.

So is it really that wierd that I have a nickname for (what we refer as to eachothers) a really good friend? I definately dont see the issue here, she just calls me a bad boyfriend and that I dont get it. I'm confused.

I dont want to stop calling her this because she is the friend that I've known the longest in this world and that feels special to me. My gf however doesnt get this obviously.

Shred me some light, opinions please guys NEED FUCKING HELP T_T

Edit: Since aaron is a dick.

We did have a huge fight about this, I tried to explain this to her but all she could counter with was "she is still your ex" and all I could feel was "so????" what does that even matter when neither of us have those kinds of feelings left.. ;_;

Last edited by Sakish; 12-20-2012 at 07:02 PM..
Sakish is offline   Reply With Quote