Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-9-2012, 01:25 PM   #181
Mau5
FFR Player

Default Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
For example it's a sin to:
Have a round haircut
Touch a football
Pull out while having sex
Get a tattoo
Wear polyester
Get a divorce
Braid your hair or wear gold
Eat shellfish
Almost worth siggy
Haha but honestly thank you for that post it was definitely refreshing, can't stand when people are close minded enough and trying to prove what they say is the truth when the evidence is basically a verse from a story in a book wrote a very long time ago that was meant to be symbolized and interpreted in a million different ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arntonach View Post
It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.
Mau5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2012, 01:52 PM   #182
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

well, if you lie differently with a male than with a female you're OK right.

i don't really believe in being gay, gay. i have a lot of lesbian friends and a few guy gay friends but to me, it seems like it's more of a preference than a black/white scenario. if you found someone that was ideal enough, in any category, you would feel attracted to them. so what if you seem to be attracted to more females than males, or vice versa, i lean towards thinking it's based on your assumptions about each/your experiences in the past. it can all change faster than you would believe. you don't have to choose one or the other, we're all attracted to each other, on varying levels. if you deny that attraction, you're just being willfully ignorant. even if it's more of a sisterly or brotherly love, than a sexual one, i think it's pretty much all the same thing. we're connected in our sexuality. either way, acceptance rather than intolerance is the best answer. we're still working through these barriers put in our sexuality, and these distortions that have made their way into our brains. it's more like, an ongoing journey of discovery. there's more to it than male/female, it's like every person is their own gender, varying levels of femininity and masculinity. just like some people like feminine guys and some like big guys, it's all the same thing. IDK. dats pretty much what I think.

i'm bi and i barely feel attracted to guys, unless they have a particular personality. i find women much more sexually appealing, but that doesn't make me gay. I've been with more men than women, though, mostly because it's hard to find a woman i connect with on that level. it depends on what we want out of a relationship, not necessarily whether we want a penis or a vagina

most of my gay friends would probably want to disagree but plenty of them have wanted someone the opposite gender, they just for whatever reason feel like it wouldn't work. i don't think anything good really comes from the labels, of gay or straight, like idk... who cares. my 'religious' aspect, if god is everything, what's the point in limiting your sexuality or feelings towards anything at all. just do what feels natural and don't worry about being 'right or wrong', if you're following your path, you aren't wrong. you're growing and learning and experimenting for good reasons. thats all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

Last edited by Syhto; 04-9-2012 at 02:28 PM.. Reason: sry ken !
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-9-2012, 02:22 PM   #183
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

sooo who remembers this thread?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=118974

rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote