Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Batch Forum > FFR Songs and Artist Permissions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2023, 05:38 PM   #1
Paw Inspector
FFR Player

Thumbs up Daymusik: Permission to Use My Music

My name is Anthony. I am a musician and music producer. My artist name is Daymusik and I make a variety of songs falling under different subgenres. They are all considered electronic music (meaning they were made electronically (an important distinction because I also make orchestral/instrumental music)) and a majority of them fall under some subgenre of EDM.

If anyone would like to use any of my songs in FFR (or any other rhythm game, for that matter), know that I expressly provide permission for anyone to do so, as well as offer my direct assistance should any edits be required/suggested.*

Places where you can find my music:
YouTube: youtube.com/c/Daymusik
Spotify: open.spotify.com/artist/6N6Yxpe5ruM1Ogy52BpOzL
Other Places: linktr.ee/daymusik

*NOTE: It has come to my attention that a lot of my songs are...quite long, especially for this game. Should anyone want to use any of my songs for FFR, here are some important notes:[list]
• Chances are, I still have the raw mp3/wav file on my computer. After learning how rhythm games map songs, I started exporting my songs with tempo data embedded in the file. If you want to use a song of mine, message me here or to my email directly (daymusik@yahoo.com) and I will see if I have the file available to send to you directly.

• Since my songs would be excruciatingly long to play, per request, I am willing to edit a song myself to a shorter length to be more playable.
Paw Inspector is offline   Reply With Quote