Old 04-10-2021, 02:18 PM   #1321
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
with this being said though why did you immediately roleclaim after pretty much telling shadow that "if you're bulletproof you should prolly claim it"
Shadow God had 2 votes and I was pressuring him at this moment.

If he panicked and claimed here, I would have CC'd him.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:19 PM   #1322
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
and why did it take agreement from shadow on the mylo thing for you to do it
People often have various thoughts about what's mechanically right to do.

Even now, Sunfan still looks pretty against it while I don't see why.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #1323
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
This is so compelling I'm almost tempted to vote haku right now

Raeko never does this. Ever.

There is no world that exists where Raeko displays Neanderthal behavior and says to herself

"WELL LET'S SEE IF I CAN FAKE CLAIM HAVING THREE VESTS BRUH"

Sorry, that just never happens here.
<3 thank you for being a beacon of sanity lewdy <3
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:21 PM   #1324
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I just know it's mechanically right because it's supposed to clear me, but the CC breaks that and force a 50/50 scenario.

This is still the correct play.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:23 PM   #1325
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

If I was raeko -and- rolled town, I would just be laughing at this because it just simplified the game a lot.

This is where the real disconnect is.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:27 PM   #1326
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 598
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If I was raeko -and- rolled town, I would just be laughing at this because it just simplified the game a lot.

This is where the real disconnect is.
I forgot who pointed out your meta earlier but with it saying you've fakeclaimed a lot, their reaction implies that you've fakeclaimed and it's been successful. it makes sense to me why raeko reacted this way but it's still just... it feels a bit much
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:28 PM   #1327
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 598
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Cuz I can understand making sure people don't believe you which is the other reason why raeko could've responded like that. It's worked in the past so she's tryna dispel any of that, but I'd also imagine from her end it's implied that the game's simplified
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:28 PM   #1328
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 598
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Which is why she's not openly showing it-?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:29 PM   #1329
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
I forgot who pointed out your meta earlier but with it saying you've fakeclaimed a lot, their reaction implies that you've fakeclaimed and it's been successful. it makes sense to me why raeko reacted this way but it's still just... it feels a bit much
I hate fake claims, I hate them, maybe it is a bit much but it's because I hate them it's so annoying to deal with. Because you know the other person is just a wolf so you're just arguing over and over again for no benefit to yourself
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:31 PM   #1330
mellon_collie
FFR Player
 
mellon_collie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Age: 30
Posts: 70
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
If I was raeko -and- rolled town, I would just be laughing at this because it just simplified the game a lot.

This is where the real disconnect is.
Hi I'm raeko and I rolled bullet proof
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:32 PM   #1331
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

I love leaving fake softs so people nk me early game when I roll regular vanilla town.

So, yeah. I do tend to post weird stuff once in a while.

This game is a different scenario tho. It's a straight forward game without complicated bastard mechanics or anything silly that would invite that kind of play.

They're still pushing for my bastard game meta here because it's convenient I guess.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:34 PM   #1332
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 598
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
Cuz I can understand making sure people don't believe you which is the other reason why raeko could've responded like that.
I can't tell if I'm re-reading my own text wrong but what I meant to say with this was Raeko trying to make people believe Raeko and not believing Haku
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:36 PM   #1333
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Subaru, the thing you don't know about me is that my ability to rally people together for a common goal is garbage tier.

They're just banking on that for the free mislynch.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:38 PM   #1334
SubaruPoptart
quack quack
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran
 
SubaruPoptart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: quack quack
Posts: 598
Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Subaru, the thing you don't know about me is that my ability to rally people together for a common goal is garbage tier.

They're just banking on that for the free mislynch.
ok but to be honest i feel you've been able to rally in this game.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamerai View Post
damnit subaru
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
if cocoa flips town, n2 vig should shoot zenith obv
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Okay, I'm 7 pages deep and this is a shitfest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf gurls exist awooo owo ┐furries? owo awoo


Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
My beak is bigger than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Oh God it's Subaru





SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:40 PM   #1335
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Well, thanks.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:43 PM   #1336
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Might have to revisit that Freezin EoD and figure out if something's up with Raeko there.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:44 PM   #1337
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
Subaru, the thing you don't know about me is that my ability to rally people together for a common goal is garbage tier.
This is... Startlingly accurate, I would say.

It's kind of why we leave you alone because going into your head and figuring out why you say/do things is like banging your head against ceramic tiles for therapy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:46 PM   #1338
Shadow_God_10
Call me Lewdy, Sugar
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran
 
Shadow_God_10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 28
Posts: 1,866
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruPoptart View Post
ok but to be honest i feel you've been able to rally in this game.
Please cite an example of Haku rallying anything this game
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antori View Post
i can't vote shadow god because his profile picture gives me motivation to check on the thread regularly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:46 PM   #1339
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
I think that world makes a lot of sense actually with one exception, I don't think I would publicly defend bugkid from tn in this situation

I will be your bodyguard
Unrelated, but this a quality post in retrospect.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 02:51 PM   #1340
Hakulyte
meanwhile in Hakuverse
Retired StaffFFR Veteran
 
Hakulyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 4,203
Default Re: TWG 199: The Reaper's Game -Final Remix- GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
This is... Startlingly accurate, I would say.

It's kind of why we leave you alone because going into your head and figuring out why you say/do things is like banging your head against ceramic tiles for therapy
I can't tell if you're trying to help or join the mean wagon.
Hakulyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright FlashFlashRevolution