Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2005, 09:30 PM   #41
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

rofl and they called me a n00b
Hey im not the one bandwagoning now am i?

People it doesnt make sense to vote if your just going to go off stupid ass half baked reasoning, i would rather everyone get a phantom then lynching someone over some stupid ass reasoning such as my avatar.
But hey, if your wanna lynch me then go ahead
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:33 PM   #42
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo4life44
lol bandwaoners. jk
demon, what are u giving up so easyly? ur a good player but you wont stop (!@#!'en sence u didnt make host. just cuz u didnt make it dosent mean u didnt have to play in the 1st place. why did u sighn up then.

Im not pissed cuz i didnt make host, if i wasnt pissed then i wouldnt have posted here in the first place. Stop assuming, im giving up cuz you people seem so content voting me off with stupid ass reasoning.

And im going to prove it.
I vote Psychic cuz his name is psychic and its a good chance hes a wolf
Quote:
Old 08-29-2005, 09:42 PM   #43
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

i think that know one has the balls to talk to every 1 else so there just throwing random votes out. dont be scard to talk to people on aim or on some other type of pm service.

gonzo4life44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:05 PM   #44
psychic25
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to psychic25 Send a message via MSN to psychic25

Oh, hey, guess what.

I am now banned from the computer for an indefinite period of time.

Long story short, my mom, in a fit of PMS rage, found out that I didn't do something trivial (failed to prepare dinner correctly). Combined with the fact that she found this article in the newspaper today (I think most of you should remember it, and the LA Times JUST got it), she banned me from all "RPGs" and computer, because "I have an addiction". So I have no consoles and no internet access.

I'm very, very, very, very sorry, Fish and everybody. I've already PM'ed Mead and hiyasucka to see if they want to replace me. They'll talk amongst themselves.

Oh, and don't instalynch unless totally necessary :P. Last thing I'm going to say on here for a while.

Bye all. Good luck.

~psychic25 lol tilde
psychic25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:14 PM   #45
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
Im not pissed cuz i didnt make host, if i wasnt pissed then i wouldnt have posted here in the first place. Stop assuming, im giving up cuz you people seem so content voting me off with stupid ass reasoning.
YOU GAVE UP AFTER ONE PERSON VOTED FOR YOU. you have a terrible attitude for twg and you should stop overreacting. hell! i got two mostly pointless voted but i didn't go "oh shit that's lame ok i vote for myself gg"

god.
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:18 PM   #46
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo4life44
i think that know one has the balls to talk to every 1 else so there just throwing random votes out. dont be scard to talk to people on aim or on some other type of pm service.
Nobody has the balls to talk to other people? Is that really what you
meant? Because that is the most retarded thing I have ever heard,
seriously. Don't use such a total bullsh*t reason. People aren't talking because A.) they're to busy, which would make sense because the obvious lack of posting, or B.)They don't know what to do.
I could start chatting with everyone about who i think is a wolf and who they think is a wolf and i might get people suspicious of me, and i don't really want that to happen right now.
Old 08-29-2005, 10:28 PM   #47
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Guys, there's a small chance we'll nail a wolf on day 1, everyone knows that. Right now, if we can't find a wolf, we need to lynch a human who isn't helping/going to help us. Right now i'm looking at Demon. He's causing a lot of bullcrap and it's just something that doesn't need to be spammed up in this thread. Leave it to the chat or AIM. For god's sake, if you hate the game stop playing it, I doubt many people would care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:37 PM   #48
nickadeemus
The spice must flow.
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nickadeemus Send a message via MSN to nickadeemus Send a message via Skype™ to nickadeemus

By the way gonzo, this is a critical thinking game. If you're going to post you should take your time so it is easily readable, and how about spelling words like "one" instead of "1." Also, at least try to use correct grammar/punctuation. Thanks.

Demon- This is the first day and it's hard to get any kind of reasoning on why someone is a wolf. So far you have voted for Dan, B3NJ1, yourself, and Psychic, for no reason at all, and then get pissed at anyone who puts a vote on you. How about trying to help out instead of immediately turning the blame around on someone. Even if you are a human, I don't know if I'd trust you with important game knowledge just because of your short temper and lack of interest for this game.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:02 PM   #49
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

If anyone says i have little interest in this game i swear to god i will hack this goddamn site. For the last goddamn time i have interest in this game, just not the n00bs.

So fuck you guys. My vote stands, if everyone wants to vote for no reason then so will i.
I vote nickadeemus cuz he said i have a short temper
Quote:
Old 08-29-2005, 11:26 PM   #50
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734

Demon, get the fuck out of this game.

You're a "n00b" yourself. You suck, and it shows. You would be gone in .5 seconds in TWG, so stick to your own maturity and intelligence leveled game. Stop going around calling everyone here "n00bs". If you can't stand them (which i'm pretty sure THEY can't stand YOU), don't play.

Quote:
Quote:
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
Old 08-30-2005, 09:29 AM   #51
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Ok guys, I am hereby taking over for psychic. I have looked over this thread, and have one thing to say: WTF?

Firstly, why lynch Demon? If we lynch a human who isn't contributing anything, we give the wolves a free kill. Especially now that everyone is bandwaggoning onto him. This means we can't even distinguish a wolf looking for a free kill from a dumbass human. Especially you Jurs, your a TWG vet, you know this is a terrible move.

It's true that day 1 is a slow day for everyone, but that doesn't mean we have to give up and submit to getting our asses handed to us by the wolves.

Now, the one who currently stands out to me is Gonzo. I think he has been in a jTWG before, and he was the first one to vote Demon (Other than Demon himself). I would think that someone with any amount of experience would put a little bit more intelligence into their posts. All he has done so far is make a really stupid vote, and make a few statements that meant absolutely nothing. If you look at it from a wolves standpoint, getting Demon lynched early without a fight is a great play. Though he may be quite dumb at times, he is a jTWG vet of several games. And he practically set himself up, there would be no way to trace it back to Gonzo.

I am not going to post a vote at this time, because the mistake he has made are ones almost eveyone in this thread have done in some way shape or form, and because it is WAY too early to vote.
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:51 PM   #52
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Mead: One thing you have to understand is this is jTWG.

You can't vote people on not being intelligent, because, well, they aren't. (No offense guys) Well, they are but not to the extent of the people who play in our TWGs. The reason Demon would be an acceptable first day lynch is because he's causing a lot of drama and pulling the eye away from people trying to concentrate on the game. As I said before, this is Day 1, not Day 4. Tps would get lynched Day 1 for about 3 games in a row. Everyone knew that the odds were he was not a wolf all three times. Most people voted for him because he was a REALLY STUPID HUMAN. Obviously, in this case, Demon is being the same way. We have no one else to go on, and to be quite honest I don't think gonzo is very suspicious. He acts the same way every game. Sure, he's not really made to play in any kind of TWG, but he is, so you're just going to have to deal with his intellect. I'm not changing my vote because Demon is going to get lynched anyways, most likely.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 02:13 PM   #53
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Ok Jurs, well the reason I am so unaccepting of it is because: I am teh seer

Yeap, mead1 finally got his blue role, only it ended up being in a jTWG. Now, obviously, I wouldn't normally do this, but I figured it's jTWG and it's going a little slowly, so I might as well pull something big and get things moving. Since I'm the seer, this puts me in the perfect spot to do such a thing. the wolves are obviously going to have a go at me tonight, and hopefully the gaurdian will gaurd me. pyschic seered a human last night, whom I will not reveal for his own protection.

Gaurdian and psychic, please contact me, I can't pull the whole "Alliance Victory" thing by myself (especially if I get wolfed tonight). So I ask you all to trust me, or atleast to believe me, so that we can win this game.
Old 08-30-2005, 02:32 PM   #54
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

i don't think it's that great of an idea for the seer to come forward without seeing a wolf...seems like too much of a risk to justify it.

i'm still thinking.
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:40 PM   #55
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

i agree freed, i don't think it was such a good idea, but i'll go along with it and say i believe you mead, and if the guardian is still alive, guard him tonight.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:43 PM   #56
mattc16
FFR Player

and it's also time fvor me to vote

The only person i have a slight suspicion of right now is Jurs because:
1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to meover AIM to clear thinfs up.

Old 08-30-2005, 03:44 PM   #57
mattc16
FFR Player

1. Her level of play is above JTWG, so why wasn't she wolfed night one? after all, this is TSAGod's 2nd(?) game, so i would have thought Jurs would be a better wolfing candidate than him.
2. She bandwagons on demon, who is a useful jTWG player, even though he's acting like a complete prat at the moment.

Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to me over AIM to clear thinfs up.

double post/10

Old 08-30-2005, 03:45 PM   #58
mattc16
FFR Player

and i'm a complete idiot for posting that twice!!!

someone delete the first one

Old 08-30-2005, 03:57 PM   #59
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc16

Jurs these are only small suspicions, but feel free to talk to me over AIM to clear thinfs up.

double post/10
1. Because i'm a likely person to guard. I'm sure the wolves would rather kill a mid-tier player than possibly trying to kill someone who's a top-tier jTWG player, have them saved, and having it prove their humanity starting an instant alliance with me and the blues. This is not a dumb move on the wolves' part (surprisingly).
2. If Demon is acting like a "prat", then why keep him here if he's not helping at all? He's just causing a lot of bullshit drama. First he's in the AIM chat saying he's going to ignore half of the room, then he starts changing his vote 6 times in 2 hours. This is NOT helpful to us and not helpful for finding a wolf. If we can't pin a wolf, it's better to get rid of a stupid human.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-30-2005, 03:58 PM   #60
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Whoamg quadruple post. Anyway, yeah, I'm the seer yada yada. Since a human was seen night 1, I will vote for Gonzo for now.

Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you want to chat. I will be gone from 7:15 to 9:15 or so due to a boyscout function, but my pm should be in by the end of the night.