Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2005, 09:14 AM   #41
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

Well people, if someone has an alliance with the seer, i urge you to come out. This will help us figure out who wolfed you, and let us know that the seer is still alive. ddrruler couldve been the seer for all i know. He just got tired of playing with n00bs, as am i at this point, so im just going to throw out a vote:

Ok screw that
Lets break it down:

TSA: seems like a smart guy, atleast hes trying to think things through, considering hes a n00b hes pretty good, might be a wolf though

Freed: dumbass who doesnt like to fucking think and goes with that goddamn stereotype of "theres nothing to do on day 1." fucktard

gonzo: probably some goddamn wolf trying to cover up his fucking wolfishness. Goddamn n00bs always doing bad jobs at everything. gtfo of my internet

fishfishrev: hai2u

minineo: goddamn inactive bitch

danceguy: =O

k, im votin minineo cuz hes a goddamn inactive bitch and hasnt contributed shit. And comes right in when we start votin on suspected wolves. REAL SWIFT ASSHOLE
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:28 AM   #42
gonzo4life44
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to gonzo4life44 Send a message via MSN to gonzo4life44 Send a message via Yahoo to gonzo4life44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
Well people, if someone has an alliance with the seer, i urge you to come out.
that would be good, only 1 problem. WE DONT HAVE A SEER IN THIS GAME. we have a physic and guardian, but no seer. and what makes you think im a wolf. is it the fact that i havent talked to you online yet? or is it that you just randomly pulled my name out a hat?

gonzo4life44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:36 AM   #43
TSAGod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to TSAGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 in the signup thread
There will be 12 players, 2 wolves, a guardian, and a psychic.
Yeah, there's no seer.

And Gonzo, you could be a wolf because you haven't done anything of note but have bandwagoned. Anybody could be a wolf...that's the point. Demon didn't vote for you, so I wouldn't complain quite yet...he said I could be a wolf too.
TSAGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 10:10 AM   #44
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo4life44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
Well people, if someone has an alliance with the seer, i urge you to come out.
that would be good, only 1 problem. WE DONT HAVE A SEER IN THIS GAME. we have a physic and guardian, but no seer. and what makes you think im a wolf. is it the fact that i havent talked to you online yet? or is it that you just randomly pulled my name out a hat?
z0mg teh wolfz alurt

I didnt even vote you, so why are you bitching at me? Thats pretty wolfish bud. >____> Get that corn cob out your ass and start thinking.
Quote:
Old 08-20-2005, 12:00 PM   #45
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Demon's right, although he just could be playing the "oh I'm a vet so I can be false helpful and no one will suspect me." but I doubt it. Gonozo should stop making posts where he repeats what everyone else has said. TSAGod should build a robot that we can use as a seer, so we can find out if he's trying to make alliances with blues for wolf purposes, or if he really is legit. At this point though, I would say it's in the best interest of the group for the psychic to reveal himself. I agree with TSA that the guardian may still be alive, but that doesn't change my suspicion vote.
Old 08-20-2005, 04:42 PM   #46
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Em, Demon, want to explain where I "came in when you guys started voting on suspected wolf" ?
MiniNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 05:17 PM   #47
TSAGod
FFR Player

He's replying how you missed the first day. Everybody did something and made a name for themselves, except for you.

These actions form opinions on who is a wolf. For that reason, my prime suspects are gonzo, freed, Torlock, Link, demon and to an extent fishfish.

You aren't on my radar because you haven't done anything. Same with matt. Being absent is good for being UTR...especially with n00bs. So yeah, we've formed opinions and none of them think you're a wolf because of your actions...because you haven't made any. And that could be the plan of a wolf.
Old 08-20-2005, 05:41 PM   #48
MiniNeo
FFR Player

*points to demon's post* =P

and.... just like I said. I didn't expect day 1 to pass by so soon and when I checked back it was already night 2.

and yes I do know that being under the radar is a wolfish behaviour. But it might also lure some of the wolves to start bandwagons and such, exposing their identity.

*looks at demon*.... just thinking aloud.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:11 PM   #49
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniNeo
*points to demon's post* =P

and.... just like I said. I didn't expect day 1 to pass by so soon and when I checked back it was already night 2.

and yes I do know that being under the radar is a wolfish behaviour. But it might also lure some of the wolves to start bandwagons and such, exposing their identity.

*looks at demon*.... just thinking aloud.

And just like the rules of common sense say, when you have a bunch of n00bs in a game, theyre bound to do something stupid.

My vote stands, your a wolf
Quote:
Old 08-20-2005, 10:27 PM   #50
TSAGod
FFR Player

Hm...it's been four hours since anybody has posted, and it would be prime time to post now with tons of people online. Yay for us for not instalynching anybody...

Anyway...I'm voting mattc16 for now. He's not done anything, so there's nothing to lose here. If he's one of the wolves (assuming none are dead...which could be right), we win. If he's the psychic, then we lose the reports, but its not like we've had them anyway. If he's the guardian, he can't guard anybody unless he's on, so there's no sense in keeping him. And, if he's a human, it's not like he's done anything yet.

This vote will change if mattc16 posts. I have a different strong suspicion that I willing to vote on today, but want one more lynch to test. It might be worthwhile, so I'll post it tomorrow...assuming we have no other leads.
Old 08-20-2005, 10:28 PM   #51
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

neo, you're just making up reasons demon could be a wolf because you're mad that you have a vote. ONE VOTE doesn't matter right now. TSA has my vote, and you don't see him complaining. And I don't think you will, because I'm changing my vote to minineo.

I mean seriously, you just go an accuse the first person who accuses you of being a wolf for NO REASON other than he's voted for you. Revenge voting is not good stategy.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:26 AM   #52
MiniNeo
FFR Player

Quote:
I mean seriously, you just go an accuse the first person who accuses you of being a wolf for NO REASON other than he's voted for you. Revenge voting is not good stategy.
Yes I do like to think of reason other people are wolves. And... when did I vote? I am just thinking aloud.
Quote:
And just like the rules of common sense say, when you have a bunch of n00bs in a game, theyre bound to do something stupid.
em.... the voting on day 1?

still holding off votes at the moment.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:48 AM   #53
mattc16
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to mattc16 Send a message via MSN to mattc16

ok guys, im sorry i havent been here, my mum sprang a surprise holiday for my whole family because it was my nans and dads birthday and my nan and grandads golden wedding anniversary. anyway i'm here now and ready to play.

Click for great online poker rakeback offers!
mattc16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 01:09 PM   #54
Freed
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Freed

i find it funny that demon goes and calls me (as well as a few other people) a dumbass (plus expletives) and then manages to miss the fact that we don't have a seer. that fact alone makes me think you're not a wolf.

minineo seems a bit wolfish, but i'm not entirely sure. you know, link hasn't contributed much besides a bandwagon vote on day 1, and nothing yet on day 2. anything to say?
Freed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 01:19 PM   #55
TSAGod
FFR Player

It's mystery PM time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSightTWG, with formatting edited by me.
I TRUST YOU. ONE WOLF LEFT. IF WE CAN CONFIRM A GUARDIAN I WILL REVEAL MY ID. YOU CAN REPLY TO ME ON THIS ACCOUNT.
Okay...I know...mystery PM's suck. Well, anyway, I got this yesterday, and have had a conversation with the psychic, or at least somebody pretending to be the psychic. Let's see what it could mean...

Case 1 - This is the psychic.
There is no reason for the psychic to lie, as far as I can tell. This probably means ddrruler was a wolf. The psychic, therefore, probably doesn't have much experience then but has read a few games to know how to do this. Suspicion then falls on Demon because he has the conversation with ddrruler that says he's a wolf. Also on FishFish for defending ddrruler, but that isn't definately right. More on that later.

Case 2 - This is a wolf pretending to be a psychic. Whoever did this would have to know what they are doing. That means either Demon or FishFish is a wolf, as that seems like a pretty smart thing to do. I'd be led to think Demon, since the writing styles didn't match either of them, and I think he'd be the smartest to disguise his writing. Or, this is what the wolf would think I'd want to do, and therefore vote for the last veteran, and then it'd all be n00bs. Pretty good idea, cause then it'd be FishFish. Or it could be neither, somebody who's been playing dumb but being smart. Props to them if that's the case.

Those are the two main cases. I hate to do this, but I have to vote for Demon_Of_The_Comet. He's just yelled at people not to be n00bs, but hasn't really done anything productive, other than call people dumbasses. But I really don't like this vote. I might change it later...just give better reasons on why you're voting for somebody, because now we have two "you're stupid" votes on minineo and one "he hasn't done anything" vote for link. Neither of those are really solid wolf reasons.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:00 PM   #56
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Case 3 - You are making this up. This seems like a pretty elaborate strategy for you just to make up, but it's not out of the question. In this case, my trust in Demon is assured even further, and my trust in TSA shaken.

If you are not making this up, I think case 2 is more realistic for a number of reasons. One of which is there's really no doubt in my mind that ddrruler was human.

Finally, the plausibility of case 1 is pretty low, although we can't put it out of the picture. Did you reply to this guy?
Old 08-21-2005, 02:09 PM   #57
Linkisdoomed
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Linkisdoomed Send a message via Skype™ to Linkisdoomed

I vote for minineo. Don't make up stupid excuses, sorry I haven't posted much, I was out working on my tan for the last 60 hours. =P

-link

R^3 Skin God
R^3 Engine Skin Curator
Linkisdoomed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 02:37 PM   #58
TSAGod
FFR Player

Yeah, I did. FishFish, check your pms.

And now for a voting guide...

MiniNeo (3) - (Demon_Of_The_Comet, FishFishRevolution, Linkisdoomed)
Demon_Of_The_Comet (1) - (TSAGod)
Linkisdoomed (1) - (Freed)
Yet to vote (4) - (mattc16, gonzo4life44, Torlock, MiniNeo)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Instalynch is 5.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:45 PM   #59
Freed
FFR Player

A thought occurs.

the psychic claims one wolf is dead. if we can confirm this, there is no need for a psychic anymore, as if we lynch the second wolf it'll be pretty obvious because the game will end.

meaning that if there's only one wolf left, there's no reason for the psychic NOT to come forward. he's nothing but a townie with a special title now. this also means that the guardian should not come out for any reason to anyone.

well?
Old 08-21-2005, 02:49 PM   #60
Freed
FFR Player

if the psychic doesnt come forward, i guess it means either that we didn't get a wolf or (seems like no one's considered this yet) the psychic is dead. i'm just adding to what i said before, and i'm still confused regarding some of the events that have occured. i'm waiting on some psychic action here.