Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2008, 09:21 PM   #1221
CrashJet555
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CrashJet555 Send a message via MSN to CrashJet555 Send a message via Yahoo to CrashJet555
Default Re: Runescapers Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_Go_Meow View Post
Runescape's awesome, so suck it
Ha, you're weird. Nice avatar creep.

"Parents always told me
That I could be
Anyone I wanted to
So I became me"
CrashJet555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #1222
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master TAnK Evans View Post
FFR increases dexteriy in some kind of way. thus you will get more out of FFR than clicking a mouse on runescape. this is why i said it is better...man FFR even helps you catch the arrows better on DDR. you can gain more from FFR thus to me it is actually better than Runescape meaning DDR is the BEST game in the world in this sense.

I don't need people who want to sound smart and try to correct my beleifs and reasons ^_^ if it bugs you ignore it.
Here, DDR/FFR and Runescape are on two totally different playing fields. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Using the argument that these other games develop dexterity is stupid as hell because video games aren't very beneficial at all except for DDR/ITG for your health. I could just turn around and say Runescape helps develop logic skills too. Also sorry for using grammar and punctuation...I guess I sound like an ass-hole when I do that right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity. View Post
hahaha

you have no room to talk man.
Until I developed internets skill. First forum ect ect don't hold me to it.

Last edited by fido123; 06-16-2008 at 09:48 PM..
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #1223
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
stuff
Stop arguing about this stuff as if it matters. No one gives a crap about which game is better and there's no use trying to argue with a stubborn fool.
hoochan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:01 PM   #1224
Frozen Beat
coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Frozen Beat Send a message via MSN to Frozen Beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochan View Post
Stop arguing about this stuff as if it matters. No one gives a crap about which game is better and there's no use trying to argue with a stubborn fool.
I agree completely. I've tried arguing with losers. In fact, one time, this one guy said, "Halo rules, but Metroid sucks because all you do is shoot things." What kind of a GAY *SS answer is THAT!?

Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!
Frozen Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #1225
CrashJet555
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to CrashJet555 Send a message via MSN to CrashJet555 Send a message via Yahoo to CrashJet555

Apples and Oranges are too similar to use in that context. It would be like trying to hammer in a nail with a screwdriver.

"Parents always told me
That I could be
Anyone I wanted to
So I became me"
CrashJet555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #1226
Master TAnK Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by fido123 View Post
Here, DDR/FFR and Runescape are on two totally different playing fields. It's like comparing apples to oranges. Using the argument that these other games develop dexterity is stupid as hell because video games aren't very beneficial at all except for DDR/ITG for your health. I could just turn around and say Runescape helps develop logic skills too. Also sorry for using grammar and punctuation...I guess I sound like an ass-hole when I do that right?

Until I developed internets skill. First forum ect ect don't hold me to it.
logic?....hmmm even the arguement was just to get people to post more i actually am interested on how you get logic from it
Master TAnK Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:22 PM   #1227
xThai
slurprprprprpr ~
FFR Veteran

I use to play Runescape, was fun at times, but I got bored and sold my 113 to my friend.
xThai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #1228
Seefu Sefirosu
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Seefu Sefirosu

Quote:
Well playing a game such as Runescape with incredibly smart people who correct your every wrong helps you learn a lot more than hitting some buttons in FFR/DDR. So in this sense, Runescape is the BEST game in the world.

Ecks mother****ing dee.

You absolutely HAVE to be kidding.

My account is older than dirt, it's level 45, it has a godly mining level, and I go on there to improve said level when I'm extremely bored. I think I've made my point that I don't go there often. I can tell you, however, that the community of RS SUCKS. Hard. It's full of 12 year old weeaboos who are like "OMG LUK @ ME I'M LVL 120 I GOT FUL RUN NUB". Actually, I probably screwed that up by putting in the apostrophe. Forget it's there. FFR and RS have the same mental nutritional value: Zero. Wait a sec.... FFR helps with reflexes. FFR: 10. RS: -67.
Seefu Sefirosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:56 PM   #1229
Master TAnK Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seefu Sefirosu View Post
Ecks mother****ing dee.

You absolutely HAVE to be kidding.

My account is older than dirt, it's level 45, it has a godly mining level, and I go on there to improve said level when I'm extremely bored. I think I've made my point that I don't go there often. I can tell you, however, that the community of RS SUCKS. Hard. It's full of 12 year old weeaboos who are like "OMG LUK @ ME I'M LVL 120 I GOT FUL RUN NUB". Actually, I probably screwed that up by putting in the apostrophe. Forget it's there. FFR and RS have the same mental nutritional value: Zero. Wait a sec.... FFR helps with reflexes. FFR: 10. RS: -67.
Well said ^_^
Old 06-21-2008, 01:01 AM   #1230
sonic143196
FFR Player

i got to lvl 116 on runescape, i played like 3 years, it is a good game, doesn't really matter about graphics, i'm sure you guys still like to play old games sometimes, i just thought maplestory was way too long, runescape had other options rather than combat and it made it fun to play, i got one skill to 99 and a lot of my other skills were 70+, but i can't keep up with all the new updates so i just quit
sonic143196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #1231
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Rofl, Runescape.
Okay, Runescape isn't a terrible game itself. It was pretty innovative in its time (anyone remember RS1? xD), and it still has a bunch of stuff that most MMOs wouldn't think of including, however unnecessary a skill may be. I guess the main problem I had with that game was the lack of group play. You could pretty much solo any mob in the game, at the time I was playing.
However, Runescape has a sad, sad community. Half (or more than half) of the players are whining, little kids who really have no clue what makes a good MMORPG. You can identify most of these kids pretty easily. It's the same with Maple Story, imo. Really bad community (for GMS) in the early levels, but I guess it gets better later on.
PvP? Terrible. You can't trust anyone in the wilderness, honestly, unless you know them irl. I've lost a whole set of rune to some random dude that was my friend for a really long time, and I never saw him again.

[/end rant]
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 12:32 PM   #1232
Master TAnK Evans
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wineandbread View Post
Rofl, Runescape.
Okay, Runescape isn't a terrible game itself. It was pretty innovative in its time (anyone remember RS1? xD), and it still has a bunch of stuff that most MMOs wouldn't think of including, however unnecessary a skill may be. I guess the main problem I had with that game was the lack of group play. You could pretty much solo any mob in the game, at the time I was playing.
However, Runescape has a sad, sad community. Half (or more than half) of the players are whining, little kids who really have no clue what makes a good MMORPG. You can identify most of these kids pretty easily. It's the same with Maple Story, imo. Really bad community (for GMS) in the early levels, but I guess it gets better later on.
PvP? Terrible. You can't trust anyone in the wilderness, honestly, unless you know them irl. I've lost a whole set of rune to some random dude that was my friend for a really long time, and I never saw him again.

[/end rant]
yeah i had something like that happen to me once before i didn't trust him at all i kinda saw it coming but basically he said come help me in the wilderness blah blah he had a friend and they attacked me lol...but i had the stuff to insto teleport back....then it logged me out while i was fighting because my connection sucked and when i finally logged back in i was dead and back in lumby....lost a lot of stuff...then bought it all back with my million gold and such and i was like...."wow that was bad timing" but yeah never saw that "friend" again lol
Old 08-3-2008, 01:35 AM   #1233
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

got my membership on friday for one month to test it out

i got hooked on fletching lol i got it up to 72 already and im making easy mage exp and im not losing money :O
Old 08-3-2008, 01:36 AM   #1234
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

also, does anyone know a safe way to real world trade?
Old 08-3-2008, 01:39 AM   #1235
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Quote:
also, does anyone know a safe way to real world trade?
safe way? lol? if you dont trust anyone with your pass there is no safe way.
Old 08-3-2008, 01:39 AM   #1236
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

actually hoochan it'd be easier by yourself
Old 08-3-2008, 12:49 PM   #1237
hoochan
woah shrooms
FFR Veteran

I know, I was planning to double login. But how could I exchange the money to myself? My friend gave me his account to do whatever on. The account name is Joshseidel and he's got amazing stats and a bunch of money on it that I want to exchange to mine, then make more money and then I would eventually give it back.
Old 08-3-2008, 01:05 PM   #1238
Beethovens mask
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Runescape was a pretty good game until they removed pking and replaced it with that shi.tty minigame.

So I quit.
Beethovens mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:36 AM   #1239
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I know, I was planning to double login. But how could I exchange the money to myself? My friend gave me his account to do whatever on. The account name is Joshseidel and he's got amazing stats and a bunch of money on it that I want to exchange to mine, then make more money and then I would eventually give it back.
well if they are both allowed in the same crater in bounty hunter then heres what you do
On the account who you want to take money off of, buy something like rune until you're out of cash. Then take it into the medium crater(or whatever crater you can both go in) and then let your one account pk it. Then just survive for 3 minutes. It's really easy to do in f2p because no one hits very good if you have good defence.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #1240
MyDoctrine_00
WaDaFah
FFR Veteran

Anyone want my lvl 95?
Offspring171 if you want to look at the stats, I don't care for this game anymore so if anyone wants it, just let me know.

Edit: Account is gone.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

SRSLY, GTFO

LAST CHANCE MAN

You kinda deserve it, now

THE GAME

You lose.

Last edited by MyDoctrine_00; 08-13-2008 at 12:21 PM..
MyDoctrine_00 is offline   Reply With Quote