Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-5-2006, 10:03 AM   #21
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

take what TPS/Talisman said... valid point. Take what vash said... valid point. But combine the two, and now everyone is a possible suspect. We all agree that Fish is a popular and understandable night 1 kill. I'd have gone with Hans, just to keep pissing him off, but thats just me. I know I've killed Fish early in games where I was a wolf (I think... if not, I definately considered it), for the same reasons I always considered Talisman. Actice, helpful, and always comes off human.

BUT... that does nothing to help us figure out the wolves. It is says nothing in many words. The biggest thing that popped to me was Vash's post. As I said above, valid. BUT, he puts his opinion initially on the other jtwgers AND himself... instead of ruling himself out like TPS did in his post directly following. Small thing, but I always try and group myself into the "hey I could be a wolf too" group when I am in fact a wolf, whereas I generally put myself into the "I'm above being thought of as a wolf" group when I'm not.

Also, eb's post is fairly retarded. I never get wolfed early on, nor do I get lynched often (never as a human)... I think I've been wolfed pre-night 3/4 about 2 times, and saved once. Get your facts straight when making an argument. I also never get lynched. What happened is me getting lynched as a wolf OR me getting wolfed night 3/4. BUT, what makes your post retarded is the dumbness at the end in regards to the guardian. I'm pretty much the only person who says "guard me", and I really have only done it once in the past 10 games or so.... and there was a good reason for it. No good reason for it this game.

Finally... whoever it was who commented about not-random roles? Yeah... you're dumb too. The only game I know of that EVER had non-random roles was Manhunt. And oh yeah, Chardish's 3-team Mafia game that didn't work. Besides, even if roles AREN'T random, you have no really good way of saying, "Afro would pick him and him as wolves, but him as guardian." I mean, theoretically you'd figure eb had a higher chance, as they're butt buds and i'd have a lower chance, as Afro has a hard-on for my man meat. But that is pure speculation and circumstance. ROLES ARE RANDOM TO US, EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT RANDOMLY CHOSEN.

I think some of you were busy eating lead paint during our TWG layoff.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:54 AM   #22
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

oh, the game, i forgot

Anyway, I'm really sad fish is gone, I talk to him more than anyone else during TWG. Also,the last time I was a wolf, I talked to him throughout the game, and he said in post-game he never suspected me, and that he bookie'd me because LD told him to. If I was a wolf this time, I would probably keep him around because he would likely defend me if I ended up under fire.

Based on the first few posts, I'm watching Iggy. He may be a jTWGer, but the first game I played with him, he proved to be much smarter then his posts suggested initially. He was also a rather good wolf in the game after that. Nothing major or anything, but just a suspicion off the top of my head.
Old 02-5-2006, 12:21 PM   #23
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

I'd suggest that we all make a decent effort this game to talk to people online and share those convos... I mean I always suggest this but in a game where we can't really rely on an alliance or cardflipping or anything like that it takes on more importance. That said, the following is the extent of my conversations this game. I don't have the log from that mini-chat tps started a couple days ago though. There's nothing really important to see in these convos... just putting them up for the public record.

NotSoFarOff (8:40:34 PM): why did you kill fish
stressreliefball (8:40:40 PM): I didn't
stressreliefball (8:42:00 PM): why'd you kill him?
NotSoFarOff is idle at 8:50:31 PM.
NotSoFarOff is no longer idle at 8:57:06 PM.
NotSoFarOff (8:57:12 PM): I walked away.
NotSoFarOff (8:57:13 PM): oh
NotSoFarOff (8:57:26 PM): and because he's a mod.
stressreliefball (8:57:33 PM): oh ok
stressreliefball (8:59:46 PM): ten bucks says this game is an activity fest
stressreliefball (8:59:49 PM): and by is
stressreliefball (8:59:53 PM): I mean isn't
NotSoFarOff (9:01:17 PM): Paypal?
stressreliefball (9:01:27 PM): heh
NotSoFarOff (9:04:35 PM): okay
NotSoFarOff (9:04:36 PM): so
NotSoFarOff (9:04:39 PM): if Afro chose the roles
NotSoFarOff (9:04:46 PM): Than eb is a wolf.
NotSoFarOff (9:04:48 PM): er
NotSoFarOff (9:04:51 PM): Or the guardian.
stressreliefball (9:05:00 PM): I was thinking he would make eb the guardian yeah
stressreliefball (9:05:27 PM): but I also think afro's the kind of guy to want to play strictly by the rules with randomization and stuff
NotSoFarOff (9:06:25 PM): Oh and Tass would be a wolf.
stressreliefball (9:06:33 PM): haha yes.

pyro31191 (8:44:25 PM): Why wouldn't they be random?
stressreliefball (8:44:41 PM): dunno, sometimes the host will pick stuff
stressreliefball (8:44:47 PM): like for manhunt or whatever
Old 02-5-2006, 12:33 PM   #24
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

so Hans is the one pushing that the roles aren't random?

Interesting.
Old 02-5-2006, 12:40 PM   #25
talisman
Resident Penguin

No it was me... and I wasn't pushing it. If you read my first post it was just for clarification. Hans was talking in response to that post, as was vash.
Old 02-5-2006, 12:43 PM   #26
Tps222
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tps222 Send a message via Yahoo to Tps222 Send a message via Skype™ to Tps222

If roles weren't random, I doubt Afro would put the obvious choices in the obvious places, so stop that conversation, it's pointless anyways, it helps us in no way possible.

Vash actually IM'd me last. Didn't say much, other than he was glad TWG was back, and was hinting at his fun experiences in jTWG. It seems as he wants to be grouped as a jTWG, perhaps to use that as a safe cover, in case he screws up, and to fly under the radar. I thought it was odd that he IM'd me anyways, especially since he never does, and he had nothing to say.

I'll probably post once more before the bowl.
Old 02-5-2006, 12:49 PM   #27
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Oh. so the convo with Hans was after your 1st post? Thereby making Hans' comments in reply to your post, albiet seemingly out of the blue.
Old 02-5-2006, 12:59 PM   #28
talisman
Resident Penguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by talisman
Hans was talking in response to that post
Yes, basically.
Old 02-5-2006, 01:23 PM   #29
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR
Default Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

from the people that have posted so far:

Tasselfoot - part of me wants to lynch tass just to be safe.
Tps222 - has not implicated himself yet, something to be wary of.
Talisman - seems human, but easily smart enough to pull that off as a wolf.

i have a feeling that at least one of the wolves is an experienced player, but i wouldnt vote for any of them this early in the game for fear of lynching one of our best assets.
Old 02-5-2006, 01:42 PM   #30
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

FoJaR... you aren't the first. But there are many more reasons to keep me alive than to do that. Pointless. I'm only even acknowledging it at all because I believe this is your 1st TWG, and you've never had the pleasure of talking with me about TWG... and likely have not read ALL of the past TWGs (or probably not even half).

Now... in regards to your 2nd paragraph. Statistically speaking, the most likely case is 2 vets. There are 5 jTWGers and 8 "vets" remaining. So, purely statisically, 2 vets would have the highest probability, then 1 vet and 1 noob, then 2 noobs. But statistics only work in the long run. We have nothing to work with, therefore its still RANDOM and not safe to assume anything in terms of who could or could not be a wolf. Use people's posts and actions ONLY, not "statistics" that are going to lead to incorrect conclusions.
Old 02-5-2006, 01:54 PM   #31
FoJaR
The Worst

Send a message via AIM to FoJaR Send a message via MSN to FoJaR

my feeling that there was a vet among the wolves was not based on statistics, but on my feelings about the fish kill on night one.
Old 02-5-2006, 03:55 PM   #32
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

It wasn't supposed to end this way, my darling.

We'll see each other again one day...I promise.
Old 02-5-2006, 09:25 PM   #33
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mead1
Based on the first few posts, I'm watching Iggy. He may be a jTWGer, but the first game I played with him, he proved to be much smarter then his posts suggested initially. He was also a rather good wolf in the game after that. Nothing major or anything, but just a suspicion off the top of my head.
This is true but just for clarification I've only played 3 games (So all the rules aren't solid to me yet.) And the first game I played, Mead was confirmed psychic and I worked with him, and second game I was a wolf that had the seer reveal himself to me day 2. (third game doesn't count, was lynched because everyone was acting like the game was thier personal GB.)

As far as suspicions, I'm looking mostly at vash because the 2 times I saw him play as a human, he pretty much didn't help at all and would start things. As a wolf though he did about 1-2 posts a day summing up what others have already stated to slip under the radar. Early to make this assumption but I don't know how most of the people play so I've got nothing to compare.

To Tass:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasselfoot
As I said above, valid. BUT, he puts his opinion initially on the other jtwgers AND himself... instead of ruling himself out like TPS did in his post directly following
I think he did this because gonzo omitted himself in a list similar to that and gonzo got lynched, maybe he just doesn't want to repeat it, though I don't though if that makes him more or less wolfish, just a fact on why he did it.

Haven't talked to many people (just fojar) so after a few convos, I'll have something to work with.
Old 02-5-2006, 10:58 PM   #34
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

After talking with a few vet TWGer's, I've really found nothing, nothing really to go on but got a bit of background on some people. The only conclusions I've found is that Tass is uber good, LD and Kilga are laid back, eb analyzes theories, and that some of the vets have become less active. That may help other jTWG playing but talking with members of each party consists of practically different strategies.

But I've asked similar questions and have found that no one is really "equal" on how they view things or ideas that people post. Now maybe I'm over analyzing but it would seem that statistically, yes a vet has to be a wolf. But now figuring who would pick fish is anyone's guess. (for me because I don't have much past history) Maybe I'm being over analitical* but there has to be a link between, helpfulness to random people and your role. In the jTWG group, not too many people will tell you their strategy. TWG: people will discuss practically everything. jTWG: wolves talk to you more than humans. TWG: no absolute conclusion. jTWG: you get lynched because "you act funny". TWG: same to a point. (If you act funny you get seered then killed if found wolf)

I would really like to talk to Tass to find a few things also, maybe the reason that bad guesses are made is because not enough data is collected/ compared. I'll drop a couple PM's since I didn't get to everyone.

But something that is interesting is that, this mix of TWG and jTWG has advantages and disadvantages to both parties. I foresee a huge "wrench" being thrown into the gears, mainly because the jTWGers will bandwagon someone's (Tass lol) vote because "they know what they are doing."

In either case until more info is collected, everyone checks out to me.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:13 PM   #35
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Iggy... I'm glad you're being very proactive. I like that. Alot.

A few pointers... most obviously... PROOFREAD your posts. They are rife with incorrect words, misspelled words, words being used twice in a row. Nickpicking I know, but it took me about 2x as long to read and there is a chance something of what you meant to say was understood differently than what I took you to mean.

Please don't say things so black and white as "but it would seem that statistically, yes a vet has to be a wolf." As I said above, math says it is MOST LIKELY of the 3 options. That is in no way a certainty. Even 1 in 1 million odds can hit. You never know until it is over. Instead try and continue talking to people and working out strategy so you can implicate others for actual reasons... not the old jTWG adage of "you act funny" or my personal favorite of "he's still around... must be a wolf."

Also, I'm ALWAYS online... hit me up and I'll be glad to talk. We've talked about the arcade before, so you shouldn't have a reason to be shy. That goes for anyone else as well. My posts so far have been.... intentionally avoiding contributing heavily to accusations early in day 1. I'd rather influence the thought process of our newer members so that they can make intelligent votes through the entire game, not just blindly follow like the middle-tier of jTWG.

Iggy, I'm all about data. Not sure what data you're looking to collect for this game as of yet... but talk to me about it. I can almost certainly be of use, with my historical spreadsheet and all.

I sincerely hope the jTWGers who have moved up to TWG are smart enough to think for themselves and make INTELLIGENT votes (I already said this). Also, don't be afraid to CHANGE your vote after making it initially. New information is always coming to light and your opinion CAN change. Don't rush your votes either like jTWGers are prone to do.

Oh yea... no seer this game Iggy, so suspicious people can't be seered.

Oh yea again... Iggy, in your 1st post you comment about suspicions against Vash, then you quote me in my comments about Vash and seemingly defend him (not completely, but mentioning it at all is a defense of him). The two paragraphs contradict each other.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:17 PM   #36
talisman
Resident Penguin

In case anyone wants to see it, this is the convo I had with iggy. I'm making it small so it doesn't rape the page size and because there isn't anything groundbreaking in there. But I guess it could be useful as a resource. Copy + paste it somewhere else to read it. I thought ctrl + scroll would work but apparently the size tags are permanent.

PS: my thoughts on the convo- he's genuinely interested in getting to know stuff, or at least wants to maintain that appearance. His post above me clearly shows that he had some backgroud motive for talking to different people (the testing to see how helpful they would be to him). And towards the end his question of what I thought of him has to be some sort of a litmus test. And isn't something I'd think a wolf would do... as wolves a) don't want the attention b) don't want to appear like they're asking for the attention in order to make it look like they can't be wolves. That's convoluted but I think it makes sense. Either way it's hard to draw conclusions since I don't really know iggy that well.

Iggy911Mc (10:41:23 PM): talisman right?
stressreliefball (10:41:30 PM): yes
Iggy911Mc (10:41:55 PM): win much on the super bowl game?
stressreliefball (10:42:14 PM): not really... didn't bet on it this yera
Iggy911Mc (10:42:23 PM): meh me neither
Iggy911Mc (10:42:45 PM): but at any rate i wanted to get ur feelings on tass's comment after u posted those convos
stressreliefball (10:43:02 PM): the "so hans brought it up" one?
Iggy911Mc (10:43:05 PM): where tass said that it was interesting that hans was pushing nonrandom picks
Iggy911Mc (10:43:07 PM): yea
Iggy911Mc (10:43:12 PM): y is that interesting
stressreliefball (10:43:25 PM): well I'm not really sure why he found it interesting
stressreliefball (10:43:55 PM): perhaps he saw it as a kind of indication of something or the other with hans, I dunno
Iggy911Mc (10:43:58 PM): think hes just trying to bring hans out?
Iggy911Mc (10:44:03 PM): on a guilty trip
stressreliefball (10:44:23 PM): well probably not... hans is too good, if he were a wolf, to fall for that kind of thing
stressreliefball (10:44:58 PM): it does sort of add suspicion hans' way
stressreliefball (10:45:26 PM): it referring to tass' post pre my explanation
Iggy911Mc (10:45:51 PM): in TWG is the smallest detail usually something gives away someone? bc in jtwg it was whoever slipped first got lynched and usually was wrong
stressreliefball (10:46:11 PM): well day one in TWG we have a fairly awful track record
Iggy911Mc (10:46:12 PM): to state that better...
Iggy911Mc (10:46:22 PM): ok so u knew what i meant
stressreliefball (10:46:32 PM): in games where no blue-related event was there
stressreliefball (10:46:39 PM): I think like once we got a wolf day one
Iggy911Mc (10:46:44 PM): ic
stressreliefball (10:46:48 PM): without a seering or some other such thing
Iggy911Mc (10:46:53 PM): was it luck or actual evidence
stressreliefball (10:47:04 PM): I don't really know
stressreliefball (10:47:13 PM): it was before I played, I think
stressreliefball (10:47:18 PM): anyway
stressreliefball (10:47:22 PM): to answer your question
stressreliefball (10:47:36 PM): people typically get lynched for small dumb reasons, yes
stressreliefball (10:48:02 PM): although those reasons tend to be more like "he seems off"
stressreliefball (10:48:15 PM): than something like what tass did
stressreliefball (10:48:30 PM): when wolves do get caught it's not generally because they made a mistake
stressreliefball (10:48:45 PM): it's more because either blues figured them out or people just started adding up the evidence
Iggy911Mc (10:49:05 PM): well thats what ive noticed, but it would almost seem that the most concrete guy would be a wolf wouldnt it bc they would be more careful as what they were saying and make sure everything matched and no lies or contradictions could be found?
Iggy911Mc (10:49:28 PM): have u ever been a wolf?
stressreliefball (10:49:34 PM): yes, but the good humans are like that as well
stressreliefball (10:49:44 PM): yeah I've been a wolf at least once
stressreliefball (10:50:00 PM): I forget if I was a wolf again after that
Iggy911Mc (10:50:10 PM): what was ur strategy or do u remember?
stressreliefball (10:50:25 PM): well I was pretty much a failure at it... I was still fairly new
stressreliefball (10:50:38 PM): I tried to talk less
Iggy911Mc (10:50:40 PM): whered u mess up?
stressreliefball (10:50:42 PM): and appear helpful
stressreliefball (10:50:58 PM): where I messed up was in sounding forced and not being as active as I had been previously
stressreliefball (10:51:00 PM): plus
stressreliefball (10:51:02 PM): I got seered
stressreliefball (10:51:09 PM): but that's what got me seered
Iggy911Mc (10:51:19 PM): was there any suspicion on u until then?
Iggy911Mc (10:51:24 PM): o ok
stressreliefball (10:51:33 PM): yeah tps was seer that game
stressreliefball (10:51:40 PM): he thought I was suspicious, he seered me
Iggy911Mc (10:52:03 PM): so whats the common role that wolves play as far as posting goes?
stressreliefball (10:52:14 PM): depends on the person, really
Iggy911Mc (10:52:18 PM): small medium or large basically is what im looking for
stressreliefball (10:52:38 PM): like if a typically inactive player is a wolf
Iggy911Mc (10:52:45 PM): the reason i asked these questions is bc i dont know how TWG is played and how different it is from jTWG
stressreliefball (10:52:48 PM): they will probably appear more active as a wolf
stressreliefball (10:53:01 PM): most wolves want to maintain the appearance of being involved in the game
Iggy911Mc (10:53:11 PM): so whats ur view on vash and his style or have u played many games with him?
stressreliefball (10:53:13 PM): it's rare that a wolf will get phantoms or not post for a while
stressreliefball (10:53:21 PM): well I've played a couple with him
stressreliefball (10:53:30 PM): he got lynched early both times I think
stressreliefball (10:53:36 PM): and wrongly, too
Iggy911Mc (10:53:50 PM): same here but he was lynched basically for being a douche
stressreliefball (10:54:03 PM): he tends to seem more suspicious than he is
stressreliefball (10:54:19 PM): that's been my general judgment of him
Iggy911Mc (10:54:22 PM): but his semi helpful post is the biggest thing i see so far and i just want to know if im the only one making that assumption
stressreliefball (10:54:44 PM): well at this stage I can go either way with that post
Iggy911Mc (10:54:44 PM): so wolf human or undecided on his part?
stressreliefball (10:54:48 PM): undecided
Iggy911Mc (10:55:00 PM): split 50-50?
stressreliefball (10:55:07 PM): basically yes
stressreliefball (10:55:30 PM): the fact that he IM-d me after my first post about the random role thing
stressreliefball (10:55:39 PM): makes me lean human a little I guess
stressreliefball (10:55:59 PM): doesn't seem like a wolfy thing to do... as the wolves would have more knowledge of those matters
Iggy911Mc (10:56:00 PM): and y would u say that
Iggy911Mc (10:56:39 PM): true never thought of that
stressreliefball (10:56:58 PM): I just don't see a wolf thinking it's in his best interest to contact me about something that minor
stressreliefball (10:57:14 PM): but whatever, it's far too small a thing to go on right now
stressreliefball (10:57:20 PM): which is why I'm still undecided
Iggy911Mc (10:58:24 PM): ok he def seems more human to me, bc when we were wolves together he didnt do anything constructive on his own
Iggy911Mc (10:58:49 PM): whats up with LD's post?
Iggy911Mc (10:58:55 PM): random humor?
stressreliefball (10:59:02 PM): fairly typical of him and kilga really
Iggy911Mc (10:59:14 PM): ic
stressreliefball (10:59:27 PM): they both survive and win a lot of games by rendering themselves seemingly value-less
stressreliefball (10:59:40 PM): well ld moreso of late than kilga
stressreliefball (10:59:57 PM): kilga will probably make a decent vote post when he gets around to it
Iggy911Mc (11:00:03 PM): they pretty consistant no matter what their role is?
stressreliefball (11:00:06 PM): ld will probably random
stressreliefball (11:00:25 PM): well if ld isn't green
stressreliefball (11:00:29 PM): he will try
Iggy911Mc (11:00:31 PM): so if i asked LD to make a vote and y it cant be trusted bc itll be random?
stressreliefball (11:00:59 PM): well if you asked ld to make a vote he'd probably be like "I don't know enough yet" or something
stressreliefball (11:01:41 PM): it would be typical of him to either random or go with someone that alot have mentioned as suspicious
stressreliefball (11:01:55 PM): ld rarely will make a strong early vote, or at least hasn't in a while
Iggy911Mc (11:02:52 PM): does he always hate on Tass?
stressreliefball (11:03:02 PM): no not really
stressreliefball (11:03:08 PM): that's more afro's thing
stressreliefball (11:03:25 PM): him saying that is more of a joke about tass' whole persona really
Iggy911Mc (11:04:16 PM): lightdarkness42 (12:01:04 AM): but I always think tass is a wolf
Iggy911Mc (11:04:26 PM): so what would that statement mean to u if u heard it from him?
stressreliefball (11:04:44 PM): meh, it's half sarcastic half serious
stressreliefball (11:04:49 PM): that's how I would take it
Iggy911Mc (11:07:21 PM): something that occurs in jTWG i noticed is that wolves will explain everything without really doubting trust and humans wont give away things, does that occur in TWG also or is it a newb assumption?
stressreliefball (11:07:47 PM): I'm not sure what you mean
Iggy911Mc (11:08:17 PM): for ex, fojar has given me some strat and keeps "joking about things" whenever i ask him to explain what he means and then goes to another topic
stressreliefball (11:08:34 PM): as a wolf?
Iggy911Mc (11:08:38 PM): like that topic he made
Iggy911Mc (11:08:59 PM): well i dunno but a couple wolves did similar things so i dont know if he would do it also unknowingly
stressreliefball (11:09:24 PM): well I really don't know how to read fojar
Iggy911Mc (11:09:45 PM): maybe im over analyzing then
stressreliefball (11:09:48 PM): typically I find most wolves won't want to change the subject because they're afraid of looking like they're trying to change the subject
stressreliefball (11:09:50 PM): or something like that
Iggy911Mc (11:10:15 PM): thats true
stressreliefball (11:12:02 PM): who all have you talked to so far?
Iggy911Mc (11:12:28 PM): um u the most, fojar, tps, LD, and just started with kilga
stressreliefball (11:12:40 PM): ok
Iggy911Mc (11:12:44 PM): in respective order of time spent talking
stressreliefball (11:13:04 PM): if anything interesting happens in those convos be sure to post it
Iggy911Mc (11:13:45 PM): well im not too sure whats interesting, only interesting thing was that blurp about fojar
Iggy911Mc (11:16:48 PM): kilga picks his names out of a hat on who is acting fishy
Iggy911Mc (11:17:00 PM): fojar makes choices on solid "evidence"
Iggy911Mc (11:17:15 PM): LD apparently doesnt trust anyone but has some way to make a vote
Iggy911Mc (11:17:27 PM): tps left before i could discuss it with him
stressreliefball (11:18:15 PM): I think the best method of voting day one is just to see if there are any behavioral clues
stressreliefball (11:18:27 PM): for instance if one person is acting not like how they normally act (As a human)
Iggy911Mc (11:20:06 PM): well thisll be hard for me as i have only really played with vash fojar and minineo (mead once but it was different circumstances
stressreliefball (11:20:25 PM): right... this game will be hard for everyone
stressreliefball (11:20:36 PM): twgers not knowing how the jtwgers play and vice versa
Iggy911Mc (11:21:48 PM): lol well if u tell me how twgers play i can give u what little insight i have on the jTWGers XD
stressreliefball (11:22:05 PM): heh aight
stressreliefball (11:22:12 PM): which players haven't I already talked about?
Iggy911Mc (11:22:50 PM): i dunno im going through the posts trying to find whos posted
Iggy911Mc (11:22:56 PM): i guess evil is another
stressreliefball (11:23:39 PM): well eb
stressreliefball (11:24:09 PM): eb will tend to be active and won't be afraid of making decent size posts and quote others
stressreliefball (11:24:31 PM): he likes to bring up every point of view and theory
stressreliefball (11:24:49 PM): even if sometimes those theories aren't that good, and tass et al will pick on him for this
Iggy911Mc (11:25:08 PM): lol its already happened
stressreliefball (11:25:16 PM): true
stressreliefball (11:25:50 PM): he doesn't give a whole lot of thought to the game except when he's reading the thread or in a chat generally, as a human
stressreliefball (11:26:30 PM): he's more of an analyzer and less of a planner, although he can see obvious courses of action just as easily as anyone else
stressreliefball (11:26:46 PM): as a wolf.... I dunno
stressreliefball (11:26:54 PM): I can't remember the last time really he was a wolf
stressreliefball (11:27:15 PM): I think he tends to fade a little bit more as a wolf, appears a little more cautious
stressreliefball (11:27:22 PM): I'd have to check that to be sure though
Iggy911Mc (11:28:00 PM): hmm so how useful is it to actually read past games, bc ive considered it to maybe find things but i want to know if itll really be worth my time
stressreliefball (11:28:22 PM): well... it can be useful
stressreliefball (11:28:31 PM): but it depends on how far you go back
stressreliefball (11:28:48 PM): for instance if you start at the beginning you'll be like "man why isn't hans posting more?"
stressreliefball (11:29:11 PM): but then when you get to more recent games you'll see that he's just gotten more inactive over time
stressreliefball (11:29:39 PM): same thing with lots of vets: ld, kilga, blah all have become less active
Iggy911Mc (11:30:53 PM): hmm
Iggy911Mc (11:33:11 PM): well i think ill post my findings then head to bed
Iggy911Mc (11:33:21 PM): thanks for the background checks XD
stressreliefball (11:33:25 PM): k no problem
Iggy911Mc (11:33:49 PM): o wait 1 more question
Iggy911Mc (11:33:59 PM): whats ur view on me?
stressreliefball (11:34:31 PM): my view on you is that you're an inquisitive jtwger trying to figure stuff out
stressreliefball (11:34:48 PM): whether that's all a trying to be innocent to blend in sort of thing I don't really knokw
stressreliefball (11:35:07 PM): tps and others claim that you're a pretty smart guy, so I'm reserving judgment
Iggy911Mc (11:35:17 PM): well my strategy, wolf or human is too ask questions
Iggy911Mc (11:35:57 PM): i sound innocence mostly bc i am but sometimes i need to find out and compare views with other ppl w/o saying "this person said this u agree?"
Iggy911Mc (11:36:08 PM): but thanks for the credit either way
stressreliefball (11:36:18 PM): no problem I guess
Iggy911Mc (11:36:22 PM): later
Old 02-5-2006, 11:19 PM   #37
talisman
Resident Penguin

ps @ tass about the seer I think he was talking in general, not this game.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:29 PM   #38
Tasuke
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Tasuke Send a message via MSN to Tasuke
Default Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggymatrixcounter
But something that is interesting is that, this mix of TWG and jTWG has advantages and disadvantages to both parties. I foresee a huge "wrench" being thrown into the gears, mainly because the jTWGers will bandwagon someone's (Tass lol) vote because "they know what they are doing."
Yeah 'cuz everyone knows that all jTWG are retarded and will bandwagon,
as soon as someone starts voting for someone who seems possibly wolfish.

I think it's pretty obvious that atleast one of the wolves is a vet. Just because from how i see things, I know notheing about any of the TWG people other than Tass is considered one of if not the best, or somethin like that. So the fact that he wasn't wolfed first night leads to either him being a wolf, 2 vets, or 1 vet. I'm thinking it's one vet to one jTWG. Where the vet tells the junior to not wolf someone really expected. AS far as who i actually think the wolves are i have no idea and don't plan to say anything until almost everyone has posted.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:35 PM   #39
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasuke
So the fact that he wasn't wolfed first night leads to either him being a wolf, 2 vets, or 1 vet. I'm thinking it's one vet to one jTWG.
Explain this please.

Since you n00bs haven't read a past TWG, you have no sense of jackshit in regards to TWG history and jump to asinine conclusions. Here is some FACT for you... I've been wolfed night 1 ONCE, ever. I think I was also saved night 1 once. So that is 2 times out of 20? games as a human. That is 10%.

Go read the past 2/3 games where I was human... each game I had HEAVY suspicion on me late in the game because the wolves specifically kept me alive in an attempt to frame me as a wolf and get me lynched under that EXACT logic. "What, tass is alive? MUST BE WOLF! KILL NOW!" It didn't work then, it won't work now... but I'll be content to not be wolfed in the hopes of a frame. Keeps me alive. And lets not forget the guardian... ESPECIALLY with all these jTWGers who are now apparently just now learning of my GOD-LIKE TWG ABILITY.... they'd likely have heard "Oh shi.. tass is twg god? we gots to guard THAT dude!"

I honestly would be shocked if I'm ever again wolfed night 1. It just doesn't make sense logically. But, what am I saying... jTWGers don't use LOGIC! Hopefully by the end of this game, that will change.
Old 02-5-2006, 11:58 PM   #40
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG 26: official title coming later...

For safeties sake: this is my first convo with Fojar, if I die it may be useful to someone, but as of now, might be easier to just disregard.

TheEastBayKid (11:04:33 PM): iggy-kun
Iggy911Mc (11:04:40 PM): sup
TheEastBayKid (11:04:47 PM): not a whole lot
TheEastBayKid (11:04:52 PM): did you see the thread i started
Iggy911Mc (11:04:58 PM): lol yea
Iggy911Mc (11:05:11 PM): but u did the same thing igot did when he was a wolf
Iggy911Mc (11:05:16 PM): bad bad move there
TheEastBayKid (11:05:39 PM): dude
TheEastBayKid (11:05:55 PM): i didnt do "the same thing igot did when he was a wolf"
TheEastBayKid (11:06:01 PM): i copied his post, verbatim
TheEastBayKid (11:06:07 PM): because it's funny
Iggy911Mc (11:07:09 PM): lol u see the reply u got from vash?
TheEastBayKid (11:08:01 PM): yeah
TheEastBayKid (11:08:02 PM): it was good
Iggy911Mc (11:08:42 PM): so y do something like that knowing that it would bring u this suspicionj
TheEastBayKid (11:09:55 PM): because i figured that the TWGers would immediately see the parody, and get a laugh
TheEastBayKid (11:10:23 PM): plus it's funny to me
Iggy911Mc (11:10:33 PM): lol ok w/e
TheEastBayKid (11:10:55 PM): i'm not going to goof off anymore, i just couldnt help myself with that one
Iggy911Mc (11:11:10 PM): good one
TheEastBayKid (11:11:20 PM): you have no idea
TheEastBayKid (11:11:25 PM): oh man
TheEastBayKid (11:11:30 PM): i'm still laughing
Iggy911Mc (11:11:38 PM): dont worry tho im pretty sure no one but vash would pursue it anyways
TheEastBayKid (11:11:53 PM): yeah
TheEastBayKid (11:12:02 PM): nobody but the idiots
Iggy911Mc (11:12:21 PM): vash is only an idiot when hes not a wolf tho
TheEastBayKid (11:12:28 PM): and really, the best human strategy is not to protect yourself, but to root out the wolves
TheEastBayKid (11:12:40 PM): so i dont really care if people accuse me
TheEastBayKid (11:12:50 PM): as long as it helps the team in the end
Iggy911Mc (11:12:56 PM): but then ull get lynched if they get enough dirt on u
TheEastBayKid (11:12:58 PM): which it probably wouldnt, but you know
TheEastBayKid (11:13:21 PM): i just hope that during this game my life or death can help the team.
Iggy911Mc (11:13:59 PM): go around telling people ur the guardian
Iggy911Mc (11:14:19 PM): thatll get u killed and narrow it down bc u told a wolf that u were the guardian
TheEastBayKid (11:14:21 PM): why in hell would i do that
TheEastBayKid (11:14:48 PM): if i do anything like that, it wont be for at least a day or two
TheEastBayKid (11:14:51 PM): if i'm still alive
TheEastBayKid (11:14:59 PM): i'm not going to stab around in the dark
Iggy911Mc (11:15:04 PM): once a wolf thinks ur guardian then ull get killed and the ppl u told would be valid wolves
Iggy911Mc (11:15:22 PM): well thats the only way to "use ur life" to find ppl that i see
TheEastBayKid (11:15:32 PM): not the only way, but one of them
Iggy911Mc (11:15:56 PM): what would be another?
TheEastBayKid (11:15:58 PM): i'm not gonna break you off with any of my other strategies, well i have one other at the moment
TheEastBayKid (11:16:08 PM): because i dont trust you yet
TheEastBayKid (11:16:53 PM): all i'm going to say is that i'm not going to try anything until i've narrowed it down a little
TheEastBayKid (11:17:14 PM): probably another day or two
Iggy911Mc (11:17:16 PM): well gl
Iggy911Mc (11:17:36 PM): its kinda shaky the first day
TheEastBayKid (11:18:51 PM): yeah
TheEastBayKid (11:19:01 PM): sorry about that
TheEastBayKid (11:19:09 PM): had to go to the bathroom
Iggy911Mc (11:19:16 PM): np
Iggy911Mc (11:19:53 PM): anyone really stick out to u right now tho?
TheEastBayKid (11:25:33 PM): well
TheEastBayKid (11:25:45 PM): i kinda trust talis
TheEastBayKid (11:25:59 PM): but the fact that i trust him already makes me wary
TheEastBayKid (11:29:50 PM): saw your post
Iggy911Mc (11:30:07 PM): agree disagree?
TheEastBayKid (11:30:18 PM): agree, but you're a good wolf
TheEastBayKid (11:30:25 PM): so cry in the corner
Iggy911Mc (11:30:55 PM): lol y do u say im a good wolf?
Iggy911Mc (11:31:10 PM): i got lucky when i was a wolf really
TheEastBayKid (11:31:26 PM): well
TheEastBayKid (11:31:34 PM): i either convince myself that you're a good wolf
TheEastBayKid (11:31:46 PM): or come to the sad realization that i am a dupey
TheEastBayKid (11:31:50 PM): a dupey dupe
TheEastBayKid (11:31:55 PM): that is easily hoodwinked
Iggy911Mc (11:32:30 PM): XD well i see y ur conservative
TheEastBayKid (11:32:38 PM): what
TheEastBayKid (11:32:40 PM): i am liberal
TheEastBayKid (11:32:44 PM): watch your mouth
Iggy911Mc (11:32:50 PM): conservative in TWG
Iggy911Mc (11:32:54 PM): not politics
TheEastBayKid (11:32:59 PM): jokes man
TheEastBayKid (11:33:01 PM): jokes
Iggy911Mc (11:33:08 PM): i didnt mean to offend ur beliefs or anything
Iggy911Mc (11:33:23 PM): hey i thought u were being serious from now on XD
TheEastBayKid (11:33:31 PM): serious in TWG
TheEastBayKid (11:33:33 PM): this is AIM
TheEastBayKid (11:33:56 PM): oh wait
TheEastBayKid (11:33:58 PM): this is TWG AIM
TheEastBayKid (11:34:07 PM): or is it AIM AIM
TheEastBayKid (11:34:10 PM): or FFR AIM
Iggy911Mc (11:34:48 PM): oh no this is serious TWG AIM, since u lied ur a wolf, im typing a new post....
Iggy911Mc (11:35:06 PM): but seriously i dont make big assumptions from aim convos
TheEastBayKid (11:35:18 PM): you know what i just realize
TheEastBayKid (11:35:19 PM): d
Iggy911Mc (11:35:30 PM): only when u post because u have all the time in the world to post it
Iggy911Mc (11:35:33 PM): whats that
TheEastBayKid (11:36:01 PM): i pegged igot as a wolf almost immediately last game
Iggy911Mc (11:36:14 PM): it wasnt really hard to
Iggy911Mc (11:36:21 PM): he made it fairly obvious
TheEastBayKid (11:36:29 PM): well before that thread though
TheEastBayKid (11:36:56 PM): listen man
TheEastBayKid (11:37:00 PM): if i dont build up my ego
Iggy911Mc (11:37:00 PM): k
TheEastBayKid (11:37:04 PM): i'm going to fall apart
Iggy911Mc (11:37:17 PM): y r u going to fall apart?
TheEastBayKid (11:37:25 PM): jokes. jokes.
TheEastBayKid (11:37:30 PM): anyways
TheEastBayKid (11:37:44 PM): how did you get brought into the human alliance again?
TheEastBayKid (11:37:56 PM): in jtwg?
TheEastBayKid (11:38:04 PM): because it was me and purplepopcorn
TheEastBayKid (11:38:22 PM): wait
TheEastBayKid (11:38:26 PM): or was it me and chickendude
TheEastBayKid (11:38:33 PM): and you and purplepopcorn
Iggy911Mc (11:38:37 PM): purple talked to me like day 2 and after a long convo he revealed that he was seer to me and from there i used him to find u guys
TheEastBayKid (11:38:49 PM): man that's right
Iggy911Mc (11:38:50 PM): it just so happened that u guys were also allies
Iggy911Mc (11:39:25 PM): plus u guys were in the same situation i was acting as a seer and u guys had a fake psychic doing most of the talking
TheEastBayKid (11:39:36 PM): yeah
Iggy911Mc (12:18:08 AM): still there?
TheEastBayKid (12:18:10 AM): yeah
Iggy911Mc (12:18:45 AM): find anything out or u doing h-work XD
TheEastBayKid (12:20:20 AM): not in school right now
TheEastBayKid (12:20:25 AM): i leave for the ukraine next week
TheEastBayKid (12:20:45 AM): so i will probably have a day or two of TWG absence
TheEastBayKid (12:20:55 AM): before i find an internet cafe
Iggy911Mc (12:21:01 AM): kool enjoy
TheEastBayKid (12:21:07 AM): yeah
Iggy911Mc (12:21:12 AM): vacation i assume
TheEastBayKid (12:21:16 AM): nope
TheEastBayKid (12:21:19 AM): going to teach english
TheEastBayKid (12:21:28 AM): i'll be there until june
Iggy911Mc (12:21:49 AM): sweet
Iggy911Mc (12:32:09 AM): welp take care im out
TheEastBayKid (12:32:23 AM): later on homie
Closed Thread