Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-2-2024, 08:34 PM   #11
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I also townread Haze, and said Zenith and Xel have been wolfy. I said leetic sounded "edgy" and still don't know quite what to think of them

I think I would be most OK with a Zenith vote here
Quote:
I had a feeling about Zenith, and Roundbox attempted to yolo onto Zenith at the end there. Think I would like to focus on Zenith at least for the first part of the phase
Quote:
Haze seems towny still to me

I didn't really get what what they meant about the CC stuff at first but after re-reading I think I kinda get it

I feel like the best play here is to look at roundbox's top pick which is Zenith. Or clearing Xel's wagon (FMPOV) which would be leetic

After ISOing Zenith I don't see much that stands out from yesterday

The main thing would be this post which a few people have already pointed out. I don't really get the logic personally. He did not offer a whole lot in terms of investigation or anything like that either and was mostly posting about being lost or unsure of things

As for today, Zenith seems quite defensive and seems like he is more interested in saving his own appearances than on finding out who the wolf is. I get that forcing a seer claim and then mislynching and losing the seer is bad. Definitely not good. But the way he is reacting seems a bit over the top, in a way that doesn't seek any revenge for what happened.... I don't know how to explain it very well. He seems mad but unwilling to take action about this anger, if that makes sense
Yeah, I don't know where I got the idea that Raeko was suspecting Zenith
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote