Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 09:18 PM   #241
CStarFlare
FFR Player

Quote:
Cstar, the reason I didn't JUST post it was to give people the option to say stuff privately, like you would in an AIM convo.
"If you guys don't feel comfortable with posting stuff publically I'm willing to discuss things over PM or AIM. Feel free to talk to me any time."

^
And they'd still have the option to talk to you privately.

You did say that I didn't mind if we posted our responces in the thread, but the way you worded your PM implied that you really wanted a one-on-one kind of thing with everyone, instead of a group discussion.

And I'm not really suspicious of anyone over anyone else right now. I'll work on that, but for now I don't have any significant suspicions. :/ (Which is why I'm still going about this; I have nothing better to post about but I'm trying to keep myself active so we don't have a repeat of my first game XD)
Old 08-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #242
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

I'll stick with my vote on Eric from day 1. Both from the actions on day 1, plus the further information and his responses on day 2, I see no reason to move my vote elsewhere.

Also, it looks like we're going to get about 8 phantoms, unless you people vote within the next 85 minutes.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:28 PM   #243
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

I didn't realize day ends in 85 minutes... wow.

So like, I really don't know what to do here. Omegas posts have struck me as being odd, and not his usual self, but is that really enough to warrent a vote? I guess it will have to do, because i'm sure i'll be bitched at for voting randomly.

Talismans PM's were kinda like, uhh, random. Bassicly was just poking for info

Don't know what to think of TPS being saved, I think that actually rules out a few people...

Meh, i've been busy with work and not interested, IM me if you want to talk, i'd be more than glad to
Old 08-23-2005, 09:29 PM   #244
ImEric12
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ImEric12

Oh, is the deadline tonight? I thought it was Wednesday at midnight.

In that case... I guess I'll put my vote on Omega, but I'm not entirely sure of it =\

Old 08-23-2005, 09:30 PM   #245
ImEric12
FFR Player

For the record, I didn't see LD's post until after I replied, so don't accuse me of bandwagonning off of him =\

Old 08-23-2005, 09:33 PM   #246
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

LD... Basically. doesn't the fix come with some sort of PhP spellcheck, cause damn do you need it.

Bassicly... is that some sort of Cold Fish? an IcyBass?

I digress.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:37 PM   #247
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Afrobean

Jesus, what is the big deal with eric and omega?

Reasoning for eric is weak as hell (come on Tass) and I see NO reasoning for Omega.

Talisman's PM thing was a little suspicious, but not necessarily wolfy.

Ok, so safety vote for Tps. I'm not really suspicious of anyone, but I'm sure that Tps is a wolf
Old 08-23-2005, 09:40 PM   #248
ImEric12
FFR Player

Uhhh. Did you mean to say you're sure he's NOT a wolf? You're playing MS now and I don't feel like logging on to question you -_-.

Old 08-23-2005, 09:44 PM   #249
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Omega is my pick. I think I told you guys why like twice now.

In any case, it's because he is acting weird (unOmegalike, to be short), and he was using terrible, terrible logic and reasoning, possibly to shield another person (wasn't it Afrobean?) from blame (this last bit is slightly more sketchy).

If Omega dies and is not a wolf, I have some serious FURY UNLEASHING to do. With a 40% chance of THUNDER.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:47 PM   #250
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

the day ends today? I thought it was tomorrow.

well I'm going to stick with qreepy from yesterday. I really don't see anything he's done to make himself less suspicious, in my eyes.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:48 PM   #251
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Afro, I'm too tired to give you my list of reasons on Eric. I'll do it tomorrow, as he isn't going to get lynched today. Plus, could you be more of a waste of space, seriously. Voting for TPS is this situation is the exact same thing as voting for yourself. What a god damn waste.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:49 PM   #252
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Any shielding of me would be the whole "look at how at played last game as a wolf. he's playing totally different now so he must be human." argument. Pretty valid, but even I admit that it's not infallable.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:49 PM   #253
Omeganitros
auauauau
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Omeganitros

Fuck school. Fuck it right up the buttocks.

In any case, I have no strong defense I can pull out of my ass with such little time left. Is my "kilga not a wolf" reasoning dumb? You bet. But I bet it's not wrong. You could say it's a wee bit like a gambling. That's really all I can say. And I stand by voting reasons when I voted for Vash day 1.

And my vote for today?
Honestly, I don't sense alot wrong with most of the people that have been brought under suspicion. And even when I do, I can usually relate with the stuff that makes the person suspicious from other games I've played. Unless there was a "HansSky is going to be gone for a while" message I missed, I would really like to hear from him, seeing as how he voted for mead day 1 and hasn't spoken up for a while.

That's all I gotta say. Sorry if I disappointed you.

P.S. Clever idea, talisman, with the PM thing. I'll send you a message back quickly.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #254
roopert
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to roopert

Wow, i had no idea day is almost up. I vote Talismans mainly because that PM he sent out made stand out a great deal in my eyes.

Not sure how Omega acted in games past in contrast to this game. Would someone mind elaborating a bit on that for me?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:52 PM   #255
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Wait...you're sure that Tps is a wolf? The wolves must have been pretty damn sure about their little gambit of wolfing him. I mean, if it worked, that would be a great plan, but it seems like something way too risky to do in the beginning of the game. If the guardian decided to pick themselves, or, say, Tass, then the wolves would be one down in the hole. But I mean, if Tps were a wolf that was guarded and wolfed, that would be an extraordinarily good result for the wolves.

I still think it's a bit unlikely. If Tps were a wolf, the wolves might have done the safe thing and killed Hans or Tass or someone else like them.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:53 PM   #256
talisman
Resident Penguin

I like how qreepy just said "When omega turns up human tomorrow, I've already written an excuse to use against accusations of wolfishness."

course omega could be a wolf, I guess. I really don't see where you guys are getting the behavior thing from.... I read him as acting the way I expect him to act, but whatever.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:53 PM   #257
Afrobean
Admiral in the Red Army
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tass
Voting for TPS is this situation is the exact same thing as voting for yourself. What a god damn waste.
Not really. He could very easily be a wolf in this situation:

Tps finds out he'll be guarded. He then sends a PM to wolf himself becuase he knows he'll be saved. In this case a wolf would be accepted as surely human which is just plain terrible.

I think this situation is 100% possible and unless eb comes in and says he won't allow wolves to wolf themselves, I'll stick by the idea that it's plausible.

I'd love to talk with Tps about this, and I tried to talk with him yesterday, but he never responded. Has he even posted since he first said he was in contact with the blues?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:57 PM   #258
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Disregard my last post.

I missed the Afro's winky face, and the "Safety vote" bit.

>_>

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:57 PM   #259
talisman
Resident Penguin

he said he had somewhere urgent to be, as I recall.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:59 PM   #260
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

There are alot of things where I'll say... "if they did that, they deserve to win." This is one of those situations. Only once have the wolves attempted to wolf themselves and get guarded... and it didn't work. If they pull it off, they deserve to win.

With that said, you MUST accept TPS as human, 99.9%... good enough for the blues, good enough for me, good enough for anyone.

So yea... voting TPS is useless.

Also, Qreepy: wth... I was under the imression the vote on TPS was a BS safety vote that is useless... although Afro's reply makes me wonder. But, if what I think is the case, then Afro's comments were sarcasm, which apparently went right over your head.