Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-4-2011, 11:52 PM   #201
Hwscottsmcgram
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Hwscottsmcgram
Default Re: Maplestory v2

What server are you guys on?
I just got my bishop to 16x and I'm getting bored with it.
I wanna make a cb, didn't bigbang give them shadow partner and flash jump, or is that just a rumor? I haven't seen a cb since really.
Old 02-5-2011, 12:02 AM   #202
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Yay.
Lv.121 battle mage, solo'd papulytus or however you spell it twice today.

Gave me 15% each, pretty fun considering how much i missed
Old 02-5-2011, 12:10 AM   #203
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwscottsmcgram View Post
What server are you guys on?
I just got my bishop to 16x and I'm getting bored with it.
I wanna make a cb, didn't bigbang give them shadow partner and flash jump, or is that just a rumor? I haven't seen a cb since really.
It's true
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2011, 05:16 AM   #204
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

We're all in galicia, add me on my mech which ill be on forever and ever today. "Mechulation"
Old 02-5-2011, 11:44 AM   #205
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to chocobothief12

Just went out to get a USB controller, and im hoping its compatible with the game, since im sick of my laptop keys sticking all the time. anyone have any leveling goals for today and tomorrow?
chocobothief12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-5-2011, 12:32 PM   #206
IAAW
FFR Player

I really don't aim for leveling as much as I should. I'm mainly PQing (ludi and kerning) to earn some broken glasses and squishy shoes. I may go for lord pirate hat as well.
IAAW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-8-2011, 07:27 PM   #207
Sakish
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sakish Send a message via MSN to Sakish Send a message via Skype™ to Sakish

Some major things were completed today in Galicia!

First of all, I hit lvl 100

2nd of all, IAAW hit lvl 70 and became a priest <3

Double 50k hit with dark shock
Old 02-8-2011, 09:30 PM   #208
IAAW
FFR Player

Leveling sucks. It's hard and it's generally grindy also. But, as Sakish pointed out I made Level 70 and became a Priest. Pretty happy about it; it's the first time I've ever actually been 3rd job on MapleStory legitimately. (Legitimately as in this is the first time I've been 3rd Job on MapleStory outside of private servers.)

While I'm obviously going to be wanted in parties for Holy Symbol, I'm basically going to be working on my own build and, essentially, doing my own thing. In other words, my Priest build will pretty much be unconventional and will piss off the majority of the MapleStory community. (Because using an unconventional build means you suck. IMO, anyway.)

But, regardless of my unconventionality I'll be maxing Holy Symbol, Shining Ray, Elemental Resistance, Holy Focus, and Mystic Door over the course of my Priest-to-Bishop (70-120) levels. Whatever points left will be going into skills I really won't use. (Dispel will likely be maxed and utilized.)

PS: As a note, I'm kinda thinking of playing Trickster Online again; starting from fresh and whatnot. Though, I don't know if I'll actually go through with it. (No seriously, trying to maintain two different accounts on two different games is hard as hell, especially for a person that's not necessarily that good at multitasking. But, I will admit, I am starting to get burned out on MapleStory.)

EDIT: Vday events are going on as of now. Also, Valentine Roses are dropping again; good chance for me to start regaining some of my special items I ditched over in Bera. :P

Last edited by IAAW; 02-9-2011 at 04:10 PM..
Old 02-10-2011, 07:21 PM   #209
IAAW
FFR Player

Bit of a double post, but I figured I'd link to a wordpress blog (which has probably already been linked to in this thread, but oh well) that has been blogging about the updates being applied to KMS, AKA Korean MapleStory. As most people know, KMS is the most up-to-date version of MS, with GMS not too far behind. I will say this; if the events of the Chaos patch are brought to GMS, I will definitely be migrating servers (and possibly accounts, as well).

Here's the blog; http://spadow.wordpress.com/2010/12/...n-of-the-hero/
Old 02-12-2011, 01:27 AM   #210
Sakish
FFR Player

Were getting chaos in the summer, whats so bad about it?
Old 02-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #211
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakish View Post
Were getting chaos in the summer, whats so bad about it?
I'm not saying it's bad; saying that if the events in KMS come to GMS that I'm definitely going to have to start playing in the Chaos server. This, of course, is assuming that the Chaos server comes to GMS as well. (Which it... probably will.)

Also, hunting Zeno constantly for the sake of trying to get a glowing whip for my permabeginner. He was nice enough to drop a GFA 60% scroll, so I got a bit of money out of my first Zeno channel run. Hopefully in the future I'll get the glowing whip so I can really help out my permabeginner in terms of damage. Also, in terms of vday roses the only one left I need is the blue one... like before. >_>
Old 02-12-2011, 12:00 PM   #212
Sakish
FFR Player

They will deffinately come to GMS.

I hope to gain some money too, however hunting for scrolls isnt really my fav thing to do >_>
Old 02-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #213
AsphyxZero
Banned
FFR Veteran

Oh hey I play on Galicia, AsphyxMage is usually the character I play on.
AsphyxZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #214
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Well the good news is, that I'm finally getting more hours at work. That means more money in my pocket for the more important things in life. Things like fast food. The bad news is, I'm getting more hours at work, which means less time relaxing and enjoying the finer things in life. Things like maple and story writing. The moral of this story: Work can be good, but it can also suck really bad.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #215
IAAW
FFR Player

Well then, Chaos server here I come! :P

Also; WHY DO ZHELMS AND TARGA HATS HAVE TO BE SO EXPENSIVE! Makes me want to ugh. I know there's an economy, but damn! Anyways, still on the lookout for a glowing whip; that, and I missed out on a black paintbrush for 1mil in the FM. Sadface.

(I think my class on the Chaos server is going to be a Blaze Wizard. Burninating stuff seems fun and is quite fitting considering that fire can be associated with chaos.)

EDIT: I've been trying really hard to try and find a black umbrella in Galicia since I'm of proper level to be able to actually use it, but unfortunately I haven't found any sellers, or if 18m is actually enough of a budget to afford one. I don't know if I'm actually going to ever be able to find a black umbrella, but I could use it for the m.atk boost.

Last edited by IAAW; 02-12-2011 at 06:36 PM..
Old 02-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #216
banditcom
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to banditcom Send a message via AIM to banditcom Send a message via Yahoo to banditcom Send a message via Skype™ to banditcom

Chaos server? What are you talking about? The patch will go to all servers.... And it'll be spread out over 2-3.

And how are you burned out with MS already at lvl 70? It only took like 10 days of casual playing, right??

Castle coming within a month too, I believe. Will be great for training in 4th job. Right now mostly just doing 2 paps in about 15 mins total on my lvl 130 Dual Blade. I have never died on it either, and I've been to Zak, Scar/Targa, Papulatus, Manon, Griffey, CWKPQ (didn't know what to do here and had pots that healed around 2400... suddenly seeing 4k hits and 1/1 with POISON but still lived.. lol). Never used auto-pot on any of my characters.

I should start taking more screenshots. Although I have like 5000 screenshots from my NL...
banditcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:52 PM   #217
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by banditcom View Post
...And how are you burned out with MS already at lvl 70? It only took like 10 days of casual playing, right??
Still, I'll probably go to the Chaos server (and make a Blaze Wizard) just out of choice. At any rate, though, in terms of getting burned out on the game I am starting to slowly lose interest in the game. However, that being said there are plenty of classes to try out and for me to goof off on other than just my Priest. That being said, I did try out the Evan class on Arcania; is actually quite a nice class, being a Dragon Master and all. Though, trying to get through the starting levels without funding has proven to be difficult, but I have been managing through it.

In terms of actual progress I did level up my Priest a couple of times today; I believe my HS is now Level 10, which means my EXP boosting capabilities (despite being small currently) now lasts for an entire minute. Along with 2/1'ing the skill with SR, per my calculations I should have HS maxed at Level 86, with SR being at Level 20 after HS is maxed. Maxing other skills will follow, and these include HF, ER, Dispel, and Door. I don't know if I'll necessarily use Summon Dragon, but I'll probably go ahead and max it anyway just so I can use it. If so, it'll be the last skill I max after maxing Door. Also, managed to get someone with a black umbrella to talk to me, but unfortunately 18mil is apparently not enough to purchase a black umbrella. (Which I can perfectly understand economy-wise, but still, disappointment sucks even further if you don't have enough for something you want and could use.)
Old 02-13-2011, 08:04 AM   #218
dragonmegaXX
ITG playing fur
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

1st successful zak run for me yesterday.
He dropped 4 zhelms lol
Lv.125 battle mage
Old 02-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #219
chocobothief12
Getting faster with time
FFR Veteran

Hit 147 last night on my DrK at jesters lol. Then there was some random mech who was saying his level 121 fire poison arch mage was stronger than me. When i wouldn't leave the map he said "oh that's it youre going to pay the consequences." then brought the mage to the map and I continued to effortlessly KS him. His final words were " I got nothin"
Old 02-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #220
IAAW
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocobothief12 View Post
Hit 147 last night on my DrK at jesters lol. Then there was some random mech who was saying his level 121 fire poison arch mage was stronger than me. When i wouldn't leave the map he said "oh that's it youre going to pay the consequences." then brought the mage to the map and I continued to effortlessly KS him. His final words were " I got nothin"
Grats on lvl 147. Someone must be grinding day in and day out. Then again, jesters are pretty much the best place to train EXP-wise, but trying to get a spot there is a pain. But, being a Priest I'll probably be able to get a party there easily (and still get some steady EXP).

Will probably not be able to play today; internet's acting up as it usually does. :/