Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2023, 03:24 AM   #1
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz
Default TWG 208: Dungeons & Dragons

TWG Anon - Dungeons and Dragons:

To sign up, do not respond in this thread. Respond via DM on FFR or dm on discord

Players are encouraged to send me a detailed description of their DND character. I will (attempt) to create an avatar based off their recommendations. Keep it lore accurate, I will try to recreate in BG3.

Day: 48 Until 66% players remain 12p -> 24h
Night: 24 hours
Out Of Thread Talk: OFF
Instalynch: ON
Game Type: Anonymous
Deck: Dungeons and Dragons
[Inspired by c9++ mechanics]

Role PM's:
[[[Roles will be balanced on size, if less players, less roles]]]

Town: You are vanilla town, your vote is your power. You win when all threats are removed from town.

Cleric: AKA, the cop. During the night, you can check the alignment of a player of your choice. It will come back as Anti-Town or Town. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Druid: During the night, you can choose a player of your choice to protect. Like a doctor. Your target will be immune to any attacks. You may not choose the same target twice in a row. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Monk: During the night, you can unleash your chi by choosing a player of your choice to be killed (1shot, may turn into a full vigi depending on size). You win when all threats have been removed from town.
Ranger During the night, you can fire a smoke arrow at a player of your choice to be blocked. You win when all threats have moved away from town.
Bard: During the night, you can seduce a player of your choice to prevent an Illithid acquisition. This has no effect on anyone else in the game besides the Shapeshifter. You win when all threats have moved away from town.

Fighter: You are a vanilla wolf. You win when you receive majority over town. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Barbarian You are a vanilla wolf with a 1shot vest. You win when you receive majority over town. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Rogue: You are the Rouge. You are immune to cop checks. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.
Mage: You are the roleblocker. During the night, you can cast a shadow wizard gang spell on a player to prevent them from making an action from being executed on their target. Be wary! There is a chance that your alliance might be compromised. Discuss other players in your private chat carefully.

Illithid You are the 3rd party Illithid. (Formally known as the Aquisitioner) During the night, you kill a player and take over their account. This can be done to any player in the game, including wolves. Your previous account gets flipped in return. You win when you are the last one standing or achieve majority. You have the option of not using your power. Also, Pregrame you can choose between Seer Immune or 1-shot bulletproof vest.

Gimmicks:

- It is heavily discouraged to claim your name or make your identity known.
- Due to the possibility of the Illithid infiltrating the wolves, the wolf chat will be in quick-topic. The wolves will know who their partners are only in PM. Posting names/roles in quick-topic is heavily discouraged. This is done to prevent the Illithid from knowing who the wolf team is in case of infiltration.
- Druid can not save Illithid targets.
- If a player has a vest that breaks, the player will know.
- You may NOT change the profile picture / signature / password of the account
- You can do stuff like disable signatures, and change post direction, time zone.
- If the Illithid has acquired a new account, every time they make a successful acquisition it will flip as the original role UNTIL they are caught, which will flip their original role AND the aquisitioner role at the same time, like this:

_________ has died, they were ___________ and the Illithid.

The first Shapeshifter takeover will flip the Shapeshifter role normally.

Power Role Hierarchy:

Ranger
Mage
Druid
Cleric
Bard

Illithid
Wolf Kill

Ex 1: If both the Illithid and the wolves target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

Ex 2: If both the Illithid and the wolves target the same player WHILE there is a medic save, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 3: If both the Illithid and the Bard target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 4: If both the Illithid and the Druid target the same player, the acquisition will succeed.

Ex 5: If both the Illithid and the Ranger target the same player, the acquisition will fail.

Ex 6: If the Private Investigator targets the Illithid, the acquisition will fail.

==================================
==================================

Player Signups:
1) ?????
2) ?????
3) ?????
4) ?????
5) ?????
6) ?????
7)
8)
9)
-----
10)
11)
12)
13)
-----

Replacements:
1)
2)

Last edited by Xiz; 03-6-2024 at 06:11 PM..
Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
the sun fan
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 208: Dungeons & Dragons

so that people do not accidentally sign up in this thread, I will be locking the thread
Xiz can let me know if there is a reason to unlock it

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2023, 03:03 PM   #3
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

bump just to keep this on the front page
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-5-2023, 01:02 PM   #4
thesunfan
Role Tide

Xiz currently has three signups; lets see some more
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 01-6-2024, 10:10 PM   #5
thesunfan
Role Tide

bump
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-17-2024, 04:28 PM   #6
thesunfan
Role Tide

bump
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-6-2024, 06:11 PM   #7
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Bump. I have 6 players. I can start at 9 but the game is most balanced for 13.

Xiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2024, 07:33 PM   #8
the sun fan
FFR Player

bumping this, will try to recruit starting tomorrow

FFR is a pretty good place somehow.
the sun fan is offline   Reply With Quote