Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #261
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54
Default Re: President Obama Mum on Texas Succession Petition; Other state petitions gaining s

I'm still waiting for a REAL birth certificate.

funmonkey54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #262
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: President Obama Mum on Texas Succession Petition; Other state petitions gaining s

DAMMIT don't put me in this position but...is that...a joke
robertsona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #263
Syhto
BuMP it
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Syhto

page 7 on my screen bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tao of Dossar
I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.
Syhto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #264
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
I'm still waiting for a REAL birth certificate.

i really hope this is a joke
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #265
pokelda
⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to pokelda Send a message via MSN to pokelda Send a message via Yahoo to pokelda

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotKritic View Post
Page 14.

madmatt got it this far.
I-it's you. You're the idiot uncle that everyone has who forwards crazy political garbage to everyone in his family thinking that its his civic duty, only to accomplish in annoying the fuck out of everyone.

The evidence was there all along.. The numerous shitty news article link threads. The lack of contribution of thought to discourse. The overinflated sense of self worth from having done absolutely nothing. How did I not see this before???

Oh and if you think the Obama administration has any serious obligation to seriously acknowledge these dumb petitions then lol
Old 11-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #266
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

pocky with the ROAST
A2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #267
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

Are people still talking about politics? Can we go back to not giving a shit about politics? Please?
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:16 AM   #268
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

but chazz im enjoying these reactions :/
Old 11-22-2012, 09:34 AM   #269
Aldentron
Forum User

Send a message via Skype™ to Aldentron

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
Are people still talking about politics?
not really. FFR has pretty much remained completely silent about issues regarding Syria, Israel, Iran, Palestine, etc., nobody has made a thread about Prop 37 in California being rejected, or The Rolling Jubilee, etc.

i think that its very clear that none of these states are seceding anytime soon, which makes talking about it just another big distraction to me.
i remember a time when he wuz kewl

like... wut
Aldentron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #270
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

when it comes to foreign affairs i suggest subscribing to the KGS Nightwatch nightly newsletter. very objective, and goes into detail about what major events are going on for that day.

http://www.kforcegov.com/Services/IS/NightWatch.aspx
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #271
DotKritic
Forum User

A response:

Quote:
Petition Response: Our States Remain United

By Jon Carson, Director of the Office of Public Engagement

Thank you for using the White House's online petitions platform to participate in your government.

In a nation of 300 million people -- each with their own set of deeply-held beliefs -- democracy can be noisy and controversial. And that's a good thing. Free and open debate is what makes this country work, and many people around the world risk their lives every day for the liberties we often take for granted.

But as much as we value a healthy debate, we don't let that debate tear us apart.

Our founding fathers established the Constitution of the United States "in order to form a more perfect union" through the hard and frustrating but necessary work of self-government. They enshrined in that document the right to change our national government through the power of the ballot -- a right that generations of Americans have fought to secure for all. But they did not provide a right to walk away from it. As President Abraham Lincoln explained in his first inaugural address in 1861, "in contemplation of universal law and of the Constitution the Union of these States is perpetual." In the years that followed, more than 600,000 Americans died in a long and bloody civil war that vindicated the principle that the Constitution establishes a permanent union between the States. And shortly after the Civil War ended, the Supreme Court confirmed that "[t]he Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union composed of indestructible States."

Although the founders established a perpetual union, they also provided for a government that is, as President Lincoln would later describe it, "of the people, by the people, and for the people" -- all of the people. Participation in, and engagement with, government is the cornerstone of our democracy. And because every American who wants to participate deserves a government that is accessible and responsive, the Obama Administration has created a host of new tools and channels to connect concerned citizens with White House. In fact, one of the most exciting aspects of the We the People platform is a chance to engage directly with our most outspoken critics.

So let's be clear: No one disputes that our country faces big challenges, and the recent election followed a vigorous debate about how they should be addressed. As President Obama said the night he won re-election, "We may have battled fiercely, but it's only because we love this country deeply and we care so strongly about its future."

Whether it's figuring out how to strengthen our economy, reduce our deficit in a responsible way, or protect our country, we will need to work together -- and hear from one another -- in order to find the best way to move forward. I hope you'll take a few minutes to learn more about the President's ideas and share more of your own.

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #272
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

they responded with that instead of "y'all are a bunch of fucking retard ass hicks"

gg white house